FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Who should play the Riddler? EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Who should play the Riddler? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Who should play the Riddler? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Who should play the Riddler? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Who should play the Riddler? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Who should play the Riddler? EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Who should play the Riddler? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Who should play the Riddler? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Who should play the Riddler? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who should play the Riddler?

2 posters

Go down

Who should play the riddler

Who should play the Riddler? I_vote_lcap33%Who should play the Riddler? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Who should play the Riddler? I_vote_lcap67%Who should play the Riddler? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Who should play the Riddler? Empty Who should play the Riddler?

Post by RYCloud92 Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:00 am

Since the end of The Dark Knight lots of debate has been about the next in the new Batman films (rumoured to be called "Gotham City"). Out of all the villians the Riddler is the most likely choice for the next film and already two actors have shown interest and willing to play the role. These are actors are David Tennant and Jonny Depp.

So if it is just between these two actors, and if the Riddler is going to be the next film villian who would you like to see play the character.

Who should play the Riddler? Batman_3_poster___riddler_by_joshwmc Vs Who should play the Riddler? Johnny_Depp_as_Riddler

Me I'd like to see Tennant play the character, I always see the Riddler as menacing, cruel and highly intelligent and David has already displayed these elements very well when playing Barty Crouch JR (Harry Potter: The Goblet Of Fire) and even the Doctor (Doctor Who). Also no offence to Depp but he seems to play the whacky characters better then the serious sinister ones.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Who should play the Riddler? Empty Re: Who should play the Riddler?

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:26 am

i would have to disagree,
he played a very good confused/ sinister character in the secret window and the mad hatter had a more sinister side to him and then he played the gangster and was ruthless in such a manor that i believe he would have both the cooky yet sinister riddles that the riddler himself would have i mean think about it jim carrey played the riddler in the older batman right and look at his character history i believe only recently i saw him play any kind of serious role.... so character history shouldnt have any sway because depp has shown that he is very versatile and adaptive to the roles he decides to play, but i have one thing to say i think vin diesel should be freezer lmao, oh and angelina jolee as ivy, just the lips should get her that role lol
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down