FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
LGBT - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
LGBT - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
LGBT - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
LGBT - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
LGBT - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
LGBT - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
LGBT - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
LGBT - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
LGBT - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LGBT

+13
Zane the pure
Kitsame
Karena
Tainted Dreamz
KOS-MOS-1701-A
The Cap'n
+AmA+
Larc
Erel
RYCloud92
Just_Smile
Archangel
Claire
17 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

LGBT - Page 4 Empty Re: LGBT

Post by Archangel Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:01 pm

never really thought about it, I'm fine with my appearance, my only goal is to stay fit and tone so I don't have a big gut, I don't need an 8 pack, but I like to have definition and I have to work at it
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:23 pm

@Zane, you kinky scientist, you.

Physically [rough guess] vvv

LGBT - Page 4 200px-P3-Mitsuru

Ever wonder why I always had Mitsuru in my party in P3P and the first word out of my mouth when I saw the preview for P4:U was I call dibs on maining Mitsuru? Not only is she my favorite character from the game because of her personality, but she's probably the classiest lady I've seen to date. Of course, someone of my profile could never look anything this effortlessly elegant, seeing as my body frame as a whole just towers over hers. Among other things, this look seems to fit what I look for in the general areas, though breast size really doesn't matter to me at all.

Personally...that's a difficult one to answer. Because the answer I give will completely conflict with the personality I have in real life. Knowing you can't have what you want can make you an upright asshole, just so you know. But the true self usually conflicts with the outer self in some way, I feel. No one fully expresses themselves in public, no matter how much they profess it. Even after saying that, I can't explain how I truly am in one sentence. Too much to say for that to be possible.

Not sure what you mean by practically. Need more clarification.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:03 pm

As far as practically, I suppose I meant how would you envision your voice and how you would go about your hopes and goals as a female.

And on that personal note, I recognize that, and as your loyal friend of countless years, I'm sad that I haven't gotten to know the "inner you", but the outer is such a swell guy, I only wish there was more I could do to help.
But I figure that subject belongs in a more specified thread O_<

Oh and very nice choice on Mitsuru btw Soooo classy.
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:59 pm

Well, the "inner me" doesn't even trust my girlfriend. Or the outer shell simply doesn't believe in change. Difficult to say what the real reason is.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:58 pm

True, I'm just curious I guess, as to why not change something if what currently exists only serves to frustrate you. Practical reasons aside,

9. What tipped you off to realizing your identity?
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri May 04, 2012 1:19 am

When I realized I was looking at girls in a jealous way and not a lustful way. Which was around 12 years old. It started as little thoughts like, "wonder what being a girl is like?". Mostly just curiosity at first, but after a while, the wondering turned to interest, then interest turned to want, and finally want turned into certainty.

It's shaken me up so bad that it was one of the reasons my most recent relationship didn't work. I loved her and cared for her, but among other things, I just felt wrong being in the relationship. Hard to explain.

In other news, my cosplay as Axel for Akon was scrapped. I am now going as Larxene because my sister has a blonde wig and is willing to cut it. She's been the most supportive of my family, strangely enough. But yeah, I'll be uploading pics to here and my facebook for those that want to see them. It's at the end of the month and we haven't started yet on even the cloak. -_-
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Sat May 05, 2012 10:39 am

Be sure to practice the personality for me eh? heh heh

10. As a woman in a man's body, I assume you are still attracted to women yes?
11. So then what exactly did you mean by "I just felt wrong being in the relationship"?
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed May 16, 2012 7:00 am

I'll answer both of your questions in one sentence.

I am neutral to both being the way I am, but if I were a woman, I would be a lesbian. I have no doubts at all about that. I find men visually unappealing to start with, seeing as men very easily grow muscle if they apply themselves, and women don't. "Bigger might be Better" to some people, but to me, 'Smaller is Smarter'. Not to say that I don't find plus size women attractive, I just have an issue with muscles. I find the "chiseled" look to be unappealing, and big body builds to be intimidating and repulsive.

Now for why relationships feel wrong. Hard to word. You ever feel like your flaws will keep you from achieving a goal? That's pretty much it. My flaw is something I can't change, however, and being in the relationship made me depressed because it was constantly on my mind. Every time I looked at her, I thought about what I was missing, and I might as well take a kick to the chest.

I will admit, that some of it is sexual, but I honestly don't feel comfortable discussing that with anyone. Even my ex remained in the dark about those desires.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Wed May 16, 2012 9:17 am

Ah I see, thank you for answering. I don't expect you to divulge those secrets if you're not willing, and I appreciate how honest you've been. I am curious as to what's wrong with muscle, but even I think too much is super gross.

To be honest, I myself see a moderate amount of muscle mass to be a sign of good stewardship in that the person has the time and effort given to take care of themselves, much like long hair and fair skin are also indicators of. One of the reasons I admire Felix a bit is because he kept himself neat and tidy.

I myself am basically asexual for the time being, having no personal interest in relationships mostly because I don't care for them much, but I'll grow out of it sometime or another. If I were interested, I'd definitely be hetero though... Girls are too pretty to overlook. ^_^
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed May 16, 2012 10:58 am

Being healthy is all well and good, I'm just saying they shouldn't overdo it. For men, anything past Dante's physique is just too much for me. He has the 'slim' look, and it works, and thank god for that, because the only kind of upper clothing he wears is an open leather jacket.

For women, I'm not sure where to draw the line. Like I said, as long as they don't overdo it, I can deal with it.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Wed May 16, 2012 5:51 pm

So Cho Aniki is out of the question huh?
As unappealing as her costume is I personally would suggest Makoto Nanaya is about the right muscle density.
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed May 23, 2012 3:05 pm

How dare you make me Google that?
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Wed May 23, 2012 3:14 pm

Seeing as this IS the LGBT thread and that game is probably the gayest thing in japan minus Haado Gai, It seemed appropriate lolz...

Ok after a bit of research, I may have another question.

12. There are specific medications that can halt one hormone and input another, and with that the body can sorta restructure itself. What is your opinion of those?
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri May 25, 2012 2:33 am

Irrelevant. I'm too tall and muscular already for it to do any good. My vioce is also too deep and gruff to have any effect there, either.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Wed May 30, 2012 8:09 pm

since it is sorta relative to the topic, please do share any photos of the recent cosplay when you have the chance, and are willing to share. (here or the member photo thread, matters not...)
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:47 am

I'm starting a new thread for that in the section it belongs in. Don't worry about that, though. We have 2 cameras with 4 GB each. :] I have a feeling it won't last us, however.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:47 pm

So?

Also, Camp vs Normal? whats y'all's opinon on both?
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Details? Are you talking about straight camps?
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:02 pm

nah, the difference between anyone who is of LGBT and acts silly, fey, and flamboyant, vs those whom you probably couldn't tell the difference.
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:34 pm

the ones that act normal are much more tolerable, I will say that much. Flamboyant ppl whether gay or not, get on my nerves, it just so happens that most of them are gay
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:17 am

Flamboyant people are more fun than those who have a stick up their ass...that didn't come out right. People who are too stiff...wait, that's not right, either.

Anyway, people like Kam are much more fun to hang out with, imo. They keep things alive, rather than keep it boring cause they're uptight.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm only set aback by certain people when they're obnoxious about it...

Kam really doesn't strike me as terribly flamboyant, moreso a vivid person. He's actually pretty subtle about it really.
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kouFeNRV2Ws - Contains language.

You mean obnoxious like this?

You haven't hung out with Kam enough if you're thinking that. His walk gives him away according to my sister. That's how she recognized him 50 feet away without her glasses. She's blind as a bat and could tell immediately who he was. xD He has a good balance, though. He knows EXACTLY when to act professional and when to be himself.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:24 am

ya....that was annoying, I hope I don't see that guy in public
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 pm

So anybody hear about the protests at Chick Fil a?
Apparently the gay community is allegedly boycotting them due to the CEO stating in an interview when asked if he supported gay marriage, the man replied No...

I asked alot of people around work their opinions and it seemed the general consensus was that it is an overreaction. I'd agree, but my full opinion is a little unpopular. I applaud the CEO for sticking to what he believes, but If I were him, I might have asked the interviewer to find a more appropriate topic to discuss, as to not deter any potential customers.
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum