Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mass Effect Series

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mass Effect Series

Post by Archangel on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:09 am

July would be great...but I doubt it, at least that would give me something to do for a while

Archangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:25 pm

One of the things I think they should really consider is digressing to another point of view. Maybe check out what Garrus and Tali had been up to while Shepard was 'imprisoned'? Or maybe a Wrex side of the story?

SOmething different would be really cool. Something REALLY different.

My Confessions.
Erel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:18 pm

From my side, it wasn't an argument. It was two people who really liked the game getting offended because I found I didn't care for it. I even apologized, and you refer to it as me trying to argue? You do realize that it is only a game and shouldn't be taken so seriously. I'd be rich if I received a nickel every time someone told me that FFX was a piece of shit. However, I can only see you countering that statement with "your opinion is invalid because Mass Effect is Jesus while FFX is something akin to [insert gay sex pun here]". I left this topic because I want to avoid childish behavior like letting a game cause us to get angry at each other. Zane made that post without my knowledge and I appreciate him being the adult here seeing as you and I can't.

Many thanks to Just_Smile for this AWESOME Serah sig. Very Happy

Claire

View user profile http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:36 pm

@Erel--I think they are keeping those as options for future ME titles. Since we both know that the options that they have for future games are almost endless

Archangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:45 am

Me personally would love to have a 'mini' Tali spin off. I don't think it would quite hold a full content or live up for what Shepard's story did, but I think it would be a cool DLC. But I'm enamored with the quarians and Tali's involvement in Mass Effect, so perhaps that just a fanservice and nothing else.

My Confessions.
Erel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:21 am

Maybe an early version of the Quarians and Geth, and looking at how that all fell apart? That would be cool. Battles on Rannoch, quarians without helmets, etc etc

Archangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:51 am

Yeah that would be good enough I think. But the backlash from the Tali community would be tremendous, considering if you think (well me and others like me) Quarians, you think Tali 'Zorah vas Normandy.

I think Garrus needs some spotlight as well.

Speaking of which they are doing an anime on the guido, Vega. Since the Dragon Age Dawn of Seekers turned out impressive enough, I'm going to give that anime a shot. I'm not a big fan of the character though.

My Confessions.
Erel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:11 pm

ya i dont care about that anime much, Vega was a d-bag. He wasnt a bad character i guess, just kind of pointless. Did you notice we have yet to see a female turian?

Archangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Uhhhh... I missed a lot didn't I?

I couldn't even read half of what was posted, it was like everyone is trying to show who's dick is bigger.

Nemo: I understand your point, but I have to agree with both Zack and Erel being that you jumped right into the third game, missing all the important plot points and the great character stories of the main cast. There is supreme stratagy between commanding your squad and using your attacks effectively not to mention there are 6 different classes to play as to fit however you play. I'm super behind this debate so there's nothing I can say that hasn't been said. But if it ain't your style of game then it's not the game for you. At least you gave it a try instead of bashing it without trying it.

Zane: I understand Nemo is your friend but let him fight his own battles.

@Erel and Zack: Jesus, it's like you two were gangbanging him. Erel, the first two hours are the most important of a game. Doesn't matter if it's Dissidia or Mass Effect. And how is God of War and Halo not real games? They revolutionized a shit ton of things in the gaming war. We can credit Halo for revolutionizing shooters and helping improve multiplayer and story. God of War made other action games seem like they were pussy's. Yes neither game has really changed but they still have a ton of shit that helped make games better themselves and make them more fun to play. Halo is one of the few FPS' out there that put effort into a story unlike CoD. But CoD was never about anything but multiplayer and multiplayer is a fuck ton of fun depending on the game.

AND ON A COMPLETELY IMPORTANT NOTE

The ending DLC will be out THIS TUESDAY, JUNE 23! I won't be able to see it until I finish work that night.

Thanks to Nemo for the Junpei Sig and Smiles for the Avatar and Kanji sig
The Cap'n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:06 am

^Disagree with the first two hours thing in regards to Mass Effect and any other game. I've played a lot of games that had the first two hours to be the most boring and useless part, while others it is their only best part, some use it to just to do fluff, while to some it is the most crucial part. Regardless of my past endeavors on those said games, to me it's the the whole time spent on the game is the most important. Not going to turn on a game and get a hard on at the first two hours of the game regardless of how mindgasmic it may be. There better be some naked chicks tied up in those first two hours and shit. IF you are talking about tutorial, then I guess that can hold some weight on your bold statement. Then agian we are also talking about how fast one goes through a game, two hours is subjective more or less.

Furthermore, spending 45 min creating a character hardly puts a good quota line when it's not Mass Effect's main feature.

And I didn't necessarily say that God Of War or Halo are not real games, they are just not in my opinion what makes a a real Core Good game. They fall too short on many prominent elements that sums up to what I see as a good game. God Of War's story is not the greatest, gameplay is one of he best. All three God Of Wars are redundant from beginning to end, FUN, but God of War 3 is just God of War One with some extra beefed up graphics and some MINOR(relatively speaking) additions to the skill sets. As you have pointed out, they didn't change much from game to game.

Halo... it's not exactly the best FPS for me, but yes it did pave some way, but I still think COD is better, maybe not multi player, but I am one of the few who enjoy the stories. Their layouts are influenced by the brave men who have died for our country. One doesn't need to put much effort into it because much of it is not fiction, it's non fiction elements. They are inspired. The writers may not have put effort behind it, but they only need to look to those who have died and is dying to serve our country. Call me a sucker for patriotism, but I love History and learning WWII was one of the more interesting part of higschool.

These games have a huge factor to the gaming world, I never did take that away from them, but to me I don't think they deserve my spotlight to be enamored about.

But on the the good note, Hell fucking yeah on the DLC news!!! But wait.... this saturday the 23rd? cause Tuesday is the 26th.

---EDIT----

Checked on G4 recently. Tuesday the 26th. Ha. Spidey, looks like you'll have to sit down for a bit while I check out what's up with this!

My Confessions.
Erel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:06 am

amarant must've spooged himself while typing. June 26 dude, you failed.

Finally, I have some new content to play: ME stuff and Skyrim stuff, YESSSS

Archangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Phoenix on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:04 pm

It looks like in order for the extended cut DLC to work you'll need to load a save file from before the attack on the cerberus base which means that we get to fight Kei Lang again yay!! Mad Also, the DLC is actually quite big around 1.9 GB just something to keep in mind.
Darkness Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:50 pm

That guy was such a fucking pain in the ass in Insanity!!! Evil or Very Mad

My Confessions.
Erel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:39 am

ah, that sucks, I hope I have one close by that time lol, downloading ME3 dlc and SKyrim atm moment

Archangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Playing ME2 lets me hear some of the more gracious words of some of our favorite members. While recruiting Tali and the shields are burning up:

Kasumi Goto: "I'm wearing black. Can we get to a shade, please?"

My usual words when I'm walking around summer. HINT: black always adorns my dark and dreary self. lol

My Confessions.
Erel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:12 pm

makes sense. Seems to fit your 'mysterious' style lol. Are you secretly the fist of goodness?

Archangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n on Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Erel is secretly a cashier at a sex shop. It's written all over his face. If we could actually fucking see it.

BREAKING NEWS: FUNNY FUCKING COMIC

http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/team-effect-pokketmowse-mass-effect-shephard-spy-team-fortress-2-pyro-jack-miranda-tali-scout-heavy-sniper-medic-engineer.jpg

Thanks to Nemo for the Junpei Sig and Smiles for the Avatar and Kanji sig
The Cap'n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:47 pm

^I'll give you a hint; I work with a LOT of leather. xD And I am not insinuating anything sexual, but be that as it may.

in regards to the freakin comic, that is quite hilarious. lol

My Confessions.
Erel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:27 pm

new leviathin dlc coming out soon. Looks sweet

Archangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:03 am

Some of you may not be affected by this; however I am because I don't have Xbox360 and I do not have the honors of playing Mass Effect 1. But---!

http://masseffect.bioware.com/about/trilogy/

My Confessions.
Erel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Phoenix on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:43 pm

*Came back to us Erel!! join the dark side get a 360!! Twisted Evil * While I think that looks pretty sweet I don't really need to own 2 sets of the ME triology so l'll pass but I'm pretty sure that Archangel is gonna be getting it for sure.

Last edited by Darkness Phoenix on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkness Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:36 pm

LOL. Well, I'll be the first to admit that my opinions on XBOX360 was once immature. So me not joining again is merely for the issue that I don't think it will do me justice, and I won't be giving it the love it deserves because 98% of the games I want to play remains to be multi platform release.

As for the ME trilogy... I need it for the sake of ME 1.

My Confessions.
Erel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Phoenix on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Erel wrote:
As for the ME trilogy... I need it for the sake of ME 1.

It looks like ME 1 is gonna be available for download on PSN as well ....a bit of advice regarding ME 1's DLC avoid the Pinnacle Station at all costs!!

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/09/26/mass-effect-trilogy/
Darkness Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:32 am

^Any feedback as to why? As you know I am a hardcore fan of Mass Effect... 95% of what came out I enjoy.

But I think I'm going to give bioware more of my hard earned money and but the Trilogy. Asinine to some, but again, I am a huge fan of the franchise. Razz

My Confessions.
Erel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:22 pm

pinnacle station is a bunch of combat challenges. Doesn't really relate to the story at all, I didn't really mind it, but I understand why some ppl hate it

Archangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top