FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dissidia 2 Confirmed

+10
Leonknight
Larc
RYCloud92
Zane the pure
DarkUltima
The Cap'n
Nightmare
Erel
Archangel
Claire
14 posters

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 Empty Re: Dissidia 2 Confirmed

Post by Zane the pure Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:06 am

is the demo out soon?
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:07 am

It's out in Japan to buy from PSN, no idea when it will come to the UK/US

More images found.

WOL 3rd costume
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 WoL_Sprite_Alt

Garlands 3rd costume
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 Dissicon_ff1_Gar3
(Based on the image below)
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 The_Cloudsea_Djinn

Emperor's 3rd costume
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 Palamecia

Jecht's 2nd costume is also going to be replaced with this one below which is more fitting towards his original in game look.
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 Jecht_alt

Also seems like Chaos is going to be a little bit different as a boss. He now goes by the name Desperado Chaos
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 DesperadoChaos

Found some of the music on youtube
Force your way - VIII

Blinded by light - XIII

Grand cross - IX

Jenova - VII

and some footage of the demo

RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:26 am

simply put, look at all of the success that Super Smash Bros Brawl and Melee had on a larger console, Super Street Fighter IV, BlazBlue, Dissidia would be right up there as well if it went multiplatform. Btw Erel--don't be hatin on Lost Odyssey, that game kicks ass dawg
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:12 am

I said I would dig the images up and I did

Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 Vo4xs2
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 Ic2wk6
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 F56mfo
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 295pz68
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 2r7bsdc
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 2lnvkfa

My opinion the real Amano Yuna one that is going to be in is pretty weak, just paler colours. Garland looks awesome, Laguna well not bad so I'm not hating. Tifa by far has the best imo though Zidane's armour is brilliant too. Bartz is a vast improvement

Well Nemo you right about it being Amano's for Yuna though. Found the actual Amano art but I still would have preffered the early concept art.
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 Yuna_by_Amano
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:14 am

What is with Zidane's new armor? Is it a reference to Blank?

EDIT: Why did I not realise this? It's the Knights of Pluto armor he stole in the beginning of IX. Like the use of Broadswords for the costume.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:39 am

The Cap'n wrote:What is with Zidane's new armor? Is it a reference to Blank?

EDIT: Why did I not realise this? It's the Knights of Pluto armor he stole in the beginning of IX. Like the use of Broadswords for the costume.

Dude man, shame on you for not knowing that Razz

What do you think of the new 9 stage BTW Cap (shown in one of the videos I posted it (Lighting Vs Cloud I think))

And anyone else spot the KH's reference too. (Hint it's on Tifa's person)

Finally found the pics of Vann's Tactics outift and Lighting's 3rd costume
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 259y3xj
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 2645l02
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:26 pm

Okay, to reply to post by other members. Been busy today.

@Erel: I hate Nomura to death. He is one of the key figures that is making most of the new FF games and I've lost interest in a lot of titles after X because of his imputs. But onto the deal of PSP and PS3. We already acknowledged that the PS3 is a superior system and since the system has been reduced to such low prices, sales have started to grow. Problem is the PSP is not well liked and Square owes Sony alot for the past decade. Sony was able to get the rights of FFs I-VI (Excluding III) to be rereleased for PSX from gaming kingpin Nintendo as well as had the power to make VII-IX shine through its graphics because the N64 did not have the ability to do so. You know how hard it is to get some games back from licensing companies? Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon were lost completely to Universal because they helped with budgeting for the games because Naughty Dog and Insomniac did not have a great financial history. After the two companies got all their money to separate from Universal, Universal took ALL the rights of the games away from them. Both companies can never make another Crash or Spyro game again. It's sort of the same deal with Nintendo because the first 6 games were released for Nintendo, they almost had complete right to take away Final Fantasy from Square all together and do whatever they pleased to the francise. So Square marketed the PSP excusive title to get more PSPs sold so it could help both companies. Plus maybe Square had in mind a game on the move rather than a consol version because the handhelds are actually popular. The gameboy changed the face of gaming forever and there are a lot of handheld gamers. I think I fall in that catigory because I play with my DS and PSP more than my other systems. Sure, my PS2 is used a lot but my Wii collects dust and I can yet afford a PS3 or 360. I see Dissidia to be sold to more cheaper assholes like myself because there are still a huge chunk of Square fans who have yet to play XIII because they do not have the newer consoles.

@Zane: No, this is on topic because it's about the game in general and our overall thoughts of it. I reread my post and understand what you find negative. I understand I type like an asshole but I don't try to get into your face and say, "Do not speak, your opinion is not wanted you negative nancy," even if I'm talking to someone who is pro against something I hate. You think people want to hear constant praise for something? You need bad with good. Nothing is perfect. I know I post more of the negative aspects than the positive but if I see a game that's more heavy with the negative than the postivie then I lean more on the side of hate. I played the first game and I'm not willing to give the second game a chance because I did not like the first one. There were just so many problems I had with the gameplay and I'm not up to re-live some of those. Not to mention, I'm not the only one hating Dissidia. Erel and Zack have been in this topic ranting their hatred for Dissidia mulitple times. In fact, I think I'm the most lax about it with a few exceptions like my extreme hatred for Vaan and Tetsuya Nomura. I don't care about the game but I'm not "THIS GAME NEEDS TO DIE" either. Congrat-u-fucking-lations if you want the game but I don't and I'm saying my reasons why. So if I can't say what I think on not buying it then that means you shouldn't either for the reasons for wanting it. So ruling me out here is a little unfair when I'm not the only one hating.

@Ry: Isn't it the Prima Vista? Meh, they could have created such a more fun and open area to fight like the middle of Lindblum or maybe Ipsen's Castle?
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Read up some more about plot. For those who didn't know Cloud, Terra and Tidus will all be on the side of Chaos.

Cloud and Terra make sense (both controlled at some point by their respective villians) but I'm curious about Tidus (hating his Dad can't be reason enough for him to be evil)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:36 pm

^Whatever the ship was that the Play took place in Alexandria. :/ Kinda lazy looking, if you ask me...

Nomura has no real right to be director since he started out as Concept Designer and is starting to fail at that. His initial job when Enix took over was for the Kingdom Hearts franchise and after he became director, he began producing very cartoony concept designs. Which look ridiculous when compared to older designs. I'm happy to see his original Jecht design back in, however, throwing out that overused red outfit of his that I never touched. Very Happy

As long as I've known Zane, I;ll have to side with Cap'n here. You need balance when critiquing something, and since Cap'n and I are both passionate about critiquing and the series we're judging, we're mostly negative. Although, I don't think we're in the wrong with our thoughts even if you don't see it that way. I usually critique certain things, mostly story and voicework, since those are the ones I care most about. Trouble is, Square is getting super lazy with their stories nowadays, I personally liked Dissidia's story, but it's a recycled version of the very first FF, which is extremely unprofessional. The main reason I'm getting Dissidia 012 is the same as everyone else getting it, to prove if the hype is worth it. Which it probably won't, but I'l be willing to spend $40 to find out, especially if it sucks up my life like the first one did. Still counting after 550 hours.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Whoa Amarant, I never said you're opinion was wrong, I never said you can't think that. All I said was that your thought could be put to better use. I just didn't see a point in being critical of something that you won't buy/play/try. I'm all for the free speech, and I don't even recall the Mr.Cool act either, I just said what I thought about your thought.
^ that's what I would've posted last time, but I thought it off topic.

"Do not speak, your opinion is not wanted you negative nancy,"
if I meant that I would have said it. I think there was over-reaction on both sides. Thats all, do you agree?

And Nemo
I'm getting it to enjoy it, and to satisfy my fandom needs. I don't see why you were so quick to jump on the misunderstanding. I didn't take it bad, I figured it was frustration at me for 12 years of being opposites. Critiques are supposed to be constructive and they're intended to give the creator advice on what to improve on. If you want to be negative about something, be a reviewer, a review is where you say what's good and what's bad and why the maker sucked. I assumed you were using the word for its actual use. That's why i responded negatively to the "critiquing" of voices and stories.

And to Rycloud, thank you for the prolific amount of material. I'd probably never find it myself.

Last edited by Zane the pure on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : whoops nearly forgot Ry...)
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:33 pm

No worries man, in all honesty I've been distracting myself from doing coursework.

According to the article linked below they are no longer limiting it to 8 new characters. Apparantly they are going to try and make it as many as possible before the March release.

I'm hoping XIII at least gets a villian. Perhaps Fang and having her transform into Ragnarok for her EX-Burst

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/83576/dissidia-012-final-fantasy-gets-premium-demo-two-new-fighters/
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:56 pm

Thats my favorite piece of news
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:06 pm

Soon as that comes to America, I'll be able to download it, I'd download the JAP demo, but it requires money, and I have no Yen.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Neither have I, Nemo, I shall pay you the difference If I may also obtain said demo.
or I can get my own card if you don't wanna...

Figured I'd mention
WoL, Garland, Kain, Lightning, Sephiroth, Kefka and Bartz and Jecht are playable in the demo.

All the people playing it, say its faster paced, and that its interface is really nice. Apperantly, Tifa's Feint ability, makes guarding her very risky.
If you block right as she's about to hit you, you're safe. But if you guard early, she can teleport behind you and screw your block up. Its a "now or later" mix up game for her.

Last edited by Zane the pure on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:36 am

I can simply buy it for myself, then sign onto my account on your PSP and then download it again. It doesn't cost anything with that.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:13 am

I'll just wait for the demo, as most people who downloaded yesterday have already finished the story mode for it.

Also better quality trailer
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:34 pm

nemo wrote:I can simply buy it for myself, then sign onto my account on your PSP and then download it again. It doesn't cost anything with that.

I would still be willing to pay you.
Thanks for keeping us updated Ry
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:37 pm

You don't see me paying you for borrowing your FF PSP copy, do you?

Liam o' Brien has been confirmed for the role of Kain, I'm seriously pissed off.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:57 pm

nemo wrote:You don't see me paying you for borrowing your FF PSP copy, do you?

Liam o' Brien has been confirmed for the role of Kain, I'm seriously pissed off.

I think the list of borrows between us is pretty even right now... so why bother.

Oh, and someone's bound to sub the new trailer soon. so keep your eyes peeled.
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:30 am

Another tiding of news. The north american release date has been confirmed for the 22nd of March. No word on UK/Europe but is believed to be before.

Also found a image of Aerith's assist icon. Enjoy.
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 6 Dissicon_ff7_Aer1
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:35 pm

I didn't think Japan would even get it that soon. It must be a lies!!!
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Square confirmed it to ign.

Heres the article itself
http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/114/1145091p1.html
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:37 pm

UK Edition, lol.

This really brightens my day, however I will most likely be disappointed like BbS, but it's something to look forward to...
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Japan gets it the third of march, which means we'll be getting the demo soon.
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:36 pm

Lucky us, one step closer to pay the demo...I mean...PLAY....
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next