FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Cheap as hell Vanitas Spirit Strategy EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Cheap as hell Vanitas Spirit Strategy EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Cheap as hell Vanitas Spirit Strategy EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Cheap as hell Vanitas Spirit Strategy EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Cheap as hell Vanitas Spirit Strategy EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Cheap as hell Vanitas Spirit Strategy EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Cheap as hell Vanitas Spirit Strategy EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Cheap as hell Vanitas Spirit Strategy EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Cheap as hell Vanitas Spirit Strategy EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cheap as hell Vanitas Spirit Strategy

2 posters

Go down

Cheap as hell Vanitas Spirit Strategy Empty Cheap as hell Vanitas Spirit Strategy

Post by Zane the pure Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:40 pm

In the badlands, there are many giant rocks and boulders that can obscure his attacks but none so blunderous as the largest rock at the North-eastern corner of the map, in which, if you can maneuver him up against the rock, and still lock on, you can strike raid him to death with near impunity...
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Cheap as hell Vanitas Spirit Strategy Empty Re: Cheap as hell Vanitas Spirit Strategy

Post by Claire Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:47 pm

Did you do this with Terra? The Mine trick doesn't work very well given Terra's TERRIBLE magic game.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Cheap as hell Vanitas Spirit Strategy Empty Re: Cheap as hell Vanitas Spirit Strategy

Post by Zane the pure Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Nope, I did this with ventus the second time I beat him.

I used brutal blast techs like limit storm and windcutter. Kept him off his feet.
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:50 am

I'm barely able to hit regular unversed with those techniques. -_-
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down