FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Challenge: Arin VS Akariichi EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Challenge: Arin VS Akariichi EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Challenge: Arin VS Akariichi EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Challenge: Arin VS Akariichi EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Challenge: Arin VS Akariichi EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Challenge: Arin VS Akariichi EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Challenge: Arin VS Akariichi EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Challenge: Arin VS Akariichi EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Challenge: Arin VS Akariichi EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Challenge: Arin VS Akariichi

2 posters

Go down

Challenge: Arin VS Akariichi Empty Challenge: Arin VS Akariichi

Post by Erel Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:25 pm

From the distant skies, Arin lands, one knee slightly on the ground, one fist punching through earth, gears of her armor work in unison to absorb the impact of the solid soil she lands.

Slowly, she stands up, visor glowing, and the Celestial Wings behind her retracts within her.

Her eyes casting on the one before her as she points out her palm and it glows from energy.

"Send me, the BEST you got, Akariichi!"
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Challenge: Arin VS Akariichi Empty Re: Challenge: Arin VS Akariichi

Post by Aka Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:14 pm

As the tremors settle into the earth from Arin’s blow Akari’s voice blew in on a breeze dancing darkly over the barren landscape.

Akariichi’s smirk formed fallowed by her ravens silk hair and body as a terrible shadow descended over the land.

Grinning darkly she eyed Arin, “ well…. If it isn’t a lost child needing some discipline”

Giggling lightly she raised a brow, “ come and I will help you feel…. Humble” Akari announced opening her arms as if to invite her for a hug, her hair snaking out a web of devastating potential.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:46 am

Arin's eyes narrows from Akari's mocking introduction. Of course extending her arms as if to embrace adds to the fire to the insult she has given through her words. Her visor glows and her armor reacts to her anger.

"I'll show you discipline, you bitch!!!"

Arin fires a few beams from the energy from her palm have gathered. Knowing full well that the fire power won't hit Akari with her being fully aware of them, Arin meant ot use them as a distraction more than anything else. Not too far behind her beams, Arin runs towards Akari and extends her energy blade form both palms.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:15 pm

Arin’s beams of energy from her palms were more of a joke for Akari easily deflected with her more then ample tentacles of hair.

It was her energy blades that made Akari giggle as the foolish girl ran forward unknowingly into Akariichi’s arms.

Akari let her advance her blades slicing into her shadowy form braking her full image. Then letting her arms go around Arin she kissed her cheek.

Giggling she dissolved appearing behind her, “ to week babe what you trying to do scare me with your night lights. I am your step-mommy not the boogie man. “ she announced.

Taking a whip of hair she gave her ass a good smack as the whip cracked out filling the space with its reverberating sound.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:09 am

When Akari's tentacle like hair hits her ass, Arin instinctively let's out a yelp before thrusting away so she gains a few feet away from Akari. She turns around, hands still fully extending her laser blades as they glow brighter with more energy.

"You little bitch! First off don talk about that step mother shit like it means something!"

She takes one step forward and her wings extend out of her back, now the energy eroding from them even more as she glares at Akari even more.

"And second... NO ONE touches my body like he did again!!!"

Arin flies at Akari in full rage slashing at her hair that got in her way with. With vengeance in mind, Arin tries her very best to get closer to Akari so that she may take her head of with her blades.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Akari sighed at Arins impatiens’s she flys at her. “Aw… I just want to show how much I love you dear” she said smiling as Arin continued towards her.

“ and it does mean something Arin… other then you being a bad little girl, why cant you be more like your half sister Aka?” she commented moving out of Arins way.

Arin was only managing to cut away at her hair as she bared her self with it. Propelling her self back and up away from the ground Aka was able to move away enough.

Though she would need to take out a blade of some sort. Summoning a good amount of power she stuck her hand into her chest her fingers sinking beneath the skin as she pulled a hilt from her.

A dark blade made of crystallized blood fallowed the hilt out with a sickening slurping sound and a smile of Akari’s.

“ come along then, I guess I’ll teach you a lesson you have not learned yet. “ Akariichi said as she moved the blade into a defensive position.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:15 am

As if mentioning that Aka is her half sister wasn't bad enough, Akari just had to rub that in. As she pulls her blade out, Arin had an inch to smirk if only she wasn't consumed by hatred.

"As if you know anything about being a mother, Akari. All you did was abandon your child anyway."

Arin ignites her other blade in her left hand.

"When Yujin left, did it feel good to do labor by yourself? Oh that's right, you weren't by yourself you bitch! You had that stench of the Manashii to keep you company!!!!"

Again she shifts forward letting her wings take towards Akari's direction. Now with a blade on Akari's hand, Arin knew that this as her edge. She is better with the sword, but getting that close wouldn't be easy. As she charges, her armor sheds a bit from her and releases shards of blades at Akari's direction, piercing through her hair and the shadows that weeps Arin's way. Getting the proper range to attack, Arin slashes both her blades at Akari.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:49 pm

“ no…the Manishii abandoned my child , and you… you are a bad girl who needs to have a spanking to put you in your place.

As Arin ignites her other blade in her left hand Akari took a good stance well above the surface of the dust bowl they were facing off in..

Akari had to admit she was irked by her mentioning of Yujin leaving her to possession of the Manishii all on her own… delving deeper into an inner insanity of darkness and shadow.
Arin again shifts forward letting her fake wings propell her forward towards Akari. With her blood made blade Akari was ready to face off with this begrudged child.
As Arin charges, her armor becomes like a launch pad shooting usless sheds os shapnal at her shadow born form.
Akari could feel her hair get sliced here and there and wanted to role her eyes at Arin and her little prankes…. She was starting to get anying….
“ you need some help child…. You seem to be a little over welmed. “ she said raising her blade letting massive shadow hands and hair propel her along the bone dry valley.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Arin follows where the hands of darkness takes Akari by shifting so she would be flying up to follow. Some more tendrils of shadows block her way and Arin slashes at them, getting her range to Akari with the aid of her blades and her celestial wings. Soon enough she was at the range she wanted to take an attack she has longed for.

"You! Manashii!" Soon her right blade collides with Akari's crystal sword. "You two are the same! Fed by the same act of greed and hunger to destroy anyone's life that you two touch!"

Arin pushes Akari off before charging again with the same collision of blade. She pushes in now face to face with Akari. She shifts her helmet off so that her own dull grey eyes would be glaring right at Akari, her silver hair flowing from the abrupt movement of her helmet retracting.

"Leeches! Nothing but blood sucking disease that deserves nothing but Eternal Damnation!!!"

With her right blade busy holding Akari's blade, Arin uses her left arm which is also ignited with energy to stab at Akari, trying to get to Akari's heart.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Akari laughed in Arins face feeling the cut of the blade slide through her into the darkness with him.
“ Childs play “ she cooed before leaning in to kiss Arin lightly, “ you would be such a fun child you know… easy to tease and so fun to dress up. “
She smiled and pulled up the shadows hands lifting her off Arins blade before propelling her down towards Arin again crystalline blade wielded up to better come crashing down on her.
“ lets play Arin… lets play” she cried out letting the blade whistle thought the air were Arin just pried it. She force shaking both of them.
“ I would love to play a game with you child, such a delicious morsel you are…. So delicious.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun May 22, 2011 3:01 am

"Stop! It!"

As Arin regained her composure from Akari's manipulation of shadow her armor lets off a low but strong hum.

"Stop TALKING to me LIKE THAT!!!"

She points, both her palms glowed and then she releases a beam of energy bright enough to cover the insipid the land that they do battle on. Soon after a shockwave follows as her release was pointed dead on Akari's oncoming position.

An explosion. It was as aggressive as the earthquake that once cut the land into continents.

Desolation covered by smoke and dust from Arin let off that much power. As the dust clears a bit Arin stands, palms still pointed, muscles tensed and helmet covering her face. Her visor glows as well as some patterns of her armor written all over her curves.

"Stop."

After a few moments her wings reignited from the delay of having to draw that much energy.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun May 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Just like the shadow hand that lifter her body up her hair moved like a living wall to surround her and absorb the shock of the wave Arin sent to her from her palms.

She could feel the rage and desperation of Arin with in the blast. This had her giggling from with in the ball of pure blackness as it started to withdraw reveling Akariichi blade in hand.

She needed to keep Arin preoccupied and her mind clouded by anger and revenge. Akari looked at the ground seeing some of her precious hair laying about in the baron land below and she sighed.

“ mama is not in the mood to play petty games with you child “ she responded shaking her head.

Taking her blade she sliced her finger and whipped her hand in Arins direction flinging sharp blood needles at Arin hoping to damage her gear a little.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon May 23, 2011 1:13 am

Arin growls again and seeing the projectiles her way, she knocks them with her arms not caring if some punctured. She takes a step forward as her wings glowing behind her.

"Bitch. You. Are. Not. My. MOTHER!!! You are NOTHING to me!!! Nothing but blood that needs to be spilled!!!"

Arin knows that close range is her only chance but it was a hard thing to gain. Speed, one of her armor's pride is also not to her advantage with Akari's ability to manipulate shadows. With that, she gains an idea. She ignites a ball of energy with her right palm and tosses it to the sky. An artificial light. Some sort of glowing orb that is keeping the place lit up to some degree. It is temporary, but it can give Arin an opening, or so she hopes. Perhaps with less shadow, Akari's powers will somewhat decrease.

With that, Arin rushes forward, the light keeping a good view of the witch she wishes to kill. Perhaps it worked, there were no shadows to meet her. And to her luck, her knee connects with a body, with Akari, doubling her over and slightly lifting her up the ground. Using that moment, Arin using her opposite leg and kicks Akari in the back of the neck, then before she hits the ground, she uses her opposite fist to knock her up back so that she would fly backwards. That gives Arin all the opening she wants, her right palm ignites the blade made of energy and she punches through Akari, her hand going through her body, the blade piercing right behind her.

"Die."

She got in. She did damage.... or so she hopes. The light she made up in the sky is dimming.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon May 23, 2011 8:03 pm

As Arins light lit up the sky Akari could feel the slight dissipation of her shadows.

Arin moved quickly to attack Akari taking what would be an attvantage as she came forward making contact with her causing her to double over and groan out in pain.

When the blade came piercing her through she arch back crying out in pain falling back hitting the ground with a sicking sound.

The light filled the dust bowl for a moment as silence filled the air.

“ he…. He…. He “ Akari snickered lightly on the ground as a pool of blood formed around her. Tendrils of the black ooze pulling its self up around Akari like vines of a flower.

The shadows weaker she would use her own blood to propel her now. “ thank you kindly… I was wandering how I would lose enough blood to make up for the loss of shadows “

Smiling she beconed Arin to her again, “ shall we continue?”
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue May 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Arin grits her teeth under the armor and clenches her fists tight.

"You're just full of fucking surprises!!!"

Her armor hums again and the lit up patterns brightens as well as Arin's wings getting bigger and shinning brighter. With that, Arin bends her knees and with one good push, she propels herself forward in full speed towards Akari. To her dismay, she meets a wall of blood, thick, mirky, and stops her full momentum. And like running into some kind of rubber wall, she bounces off and hits the ground a few times, bounces, and skids across.

She gets up quickly and growls. Her visors covering her eyes that are glarin at Akari.

"Armor." She commands from within. "Full powers into wings. Unlock speed inhibitors."

'Acknowledged.'

Arin's wings then responds with her armor's glow becoming more radiant. Her wings extending and becoming more aggressive in light. With that, Arin charges again putting her arms in front of her, making her armor at that part sharp and acting like a battering ram. She runs into the wall of blood again, this time getting through a little bit. Her armor pressing on, her wings glowing. As she gets in deeper and deeper, she can feel the tendrils of blood wrapping around her arms, her torso, her legs, and some ever around her neck like snakes wrapping about their prey. But she keeps pushing.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed May 25, 2011 7:44 pm

“Always impatient…” Akari’s voice rumbles about the watery realm of her blood that entombed her. Holding her ever pushing self.

Laughing lightly she let her hold on her strengthen pulling her arms out to the side and her legs down pinning her ankles together and grabbed a hold of her waist creeping over her chest and about her mask.

“ why don’t you come out of that little costume and say hi” she asked from some were beyond the vale of oozing black blood.

Pulling on the blood she could feel it constrict Arin’s suit.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu May 26, 2011 4:23 pm

The blood that is manipulated by Akari slithers all over body like    snakes that are stalking their prey. Her helmet starts to sound an alarm in her head and her visor projected the words:

'Internal Armor Compromised!'

"No!!!" 

Arin yells as she can feel he blood now seeping pass her armor plating within her arms, legs, her chest, and even within her groin. The source of her armor's  power is light, and Akari's tendrils forces their way within the holes where her celestial wings sprouts from, her palms, and they have even breeches her helmet. Suddenly her wings blinks, she loses flight and when her wings phases out like a light bulb losing energy, the majority of her armor shuts off and the weight causes her to fall limp but Akari had something else in mind. Her tendrils binds her and puttin her in a crucifix like position, arms tied out and legs together.

"Aaaahhh!!!!"

She yelps within her helmet but only a muffled voice comes out. For a moment she stops movement but the feelin of Akari prodding about her body, mostly in her chest and groin area angered her. With aggression, Arin struggles trying to pull her arms off it's bonds, twisting her body side to side while trying to pull her legs free. She must look rather silly and desperate struggling about in vain.

When she realizes that her armor has lost air supply, Arin regretfully refracts it.

"Ah!!!"

She let's out a gasp as fresh air enters. Her hair framing her sweating face as she spends a few moments catching her breath as she hangs in display for Akari.

"Bitch."

She mutters as she finally caught her breath.

"Get your disgusting blood off of me..."

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri May 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Aka new that her mouth would be running the moment her helm was off… and Arin was not one to disappoint…

Aka laughed appearing before Arin and smiling. “ tisk… tisk… tisk Arin… honestly “ she said shaking her head as her blood continued to slither over her body.

“ children should be seen… not heard “ she said as a glob of the black ooze shoved its self in taking the shape of a ball gag and wrapping its self about her face.

“ now that… is much better “ she said getting closer to Arin and letting a cold hand skim over her cheek caressingly.

“ awwww… I do like you quiet much better “ she whispered leaning in to kiss her cheek lightly, “ much better “
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri May 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Arin's eyes widen as the blood forms about and forces themselves in between Arin's lips forming the shape of a ball gag. Dracov used such things on her when she was his for the picking. This angered her. Not only that, it is Akari's blood now wedged between her teeth. Her red lips resting uneasy on the gag, quivering with anger as she tries and yells out her hatred. Of course they come out incoherent. She clenches her fists and tries to pull her arms out but much like before, its like she is sewn to the black background.

"Grrrr...."

She tries and turns away as Akari kisses her cheeks, hating it even more that she is being treated like a child. She squirms again against her bonds getting nowhere. Her armor then let's out a sound and illuminated designs goes from a dim light to bright. She knows what it means. Her eyes narrow as she she shoots glares at Akari. She snarls at her trying to use her head to hit her but she can feel the blood on her neck and chest constrict causing her to bite the gag. 

Unintentionally she drools from all the moving and all her useless talking. How humiliated she feels.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun May 29, 2011 4:09 pm

Akari smirks with in Arin’s view and takes a finger to swipe the spit away from her face. “ ah…. Poor girl so much drool!”

Giggling she put an arm around Arin and leaned in as if saying something in her confidence only.

“ I really am enjoying our time together … really… you should come and see me more often im so lonely here by my self “ she whispered.

Lifting her hand to the tentacle like blood she pulled out a long thin crystal blade from Arin’s bonds. Then letting it skim over her armor then up her bare neck and across her cheek.

“ we could have so much fun… “
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon May 30, 2011 11:47 am

Arin tried to move away from the blade that was once on her bare neck and is now on her cheek. SHarp and if AKari just puts a little bit more pressure, it would cut. She mews through her gag, drooling once again and trying to protest against Akari's actions.

Then her problems just got bigger as her armor lets out another sound. She knows exactly what's going on. She let Akari's attack from earlier puncture, then her own carelessness of putting all attention into speed decrease the firewalls on fighting the poison that Akari has inflicted into her circuitry. Cunning she may have to admit since Arin thought the Manashiis are illetirate when comes to tech. So wrong she is and now she's paying the price. Her armor now needs complete retreat in order to regain full power and fight off the infection. To Arin's dismay however it would mean to completely retract. THe more they are not being used as armor, the more they can repair and fight off the virus.

"fuck..."

She says in her mind as she acknowledges the warning beeping in her head. The patterns that are illuminated loses light and in one quick action, the armor retracts inside her, completely leaving her naked. For a moment she felt the tendrils loosen but they quickly adjust and constrict now on her bare flesh. She mews again, glaring at Akari, showing her last pride as her dignity is now shown in full view... much like when Dracov had her way. She clenches her fists, trying to pull again but this time feeling the full bite of her bonds.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon May 30, 2011 4:34 pm

Akariichi sighed,” well children have it all in there nativity” she laughed lightly skimming the blade over her body lightly.

Not hard enough to cut but enough to be well aware of its danger.

“ ah… you are just so cute!” she announced rubbing her face against her face in her delight. “ and so soft! That suit takes good care of you huh?!”

Putting a hand around her waist form behind she hugged Arin’s blood covered form close to her side.

“ such a good girl staying still and quiet.” continuing to skim the blade she wandered around Arin letting the sight fill her eye’s.

Taking a hold of Arin’s hair she used it to wipe the drool from her face, “ ah… you are so wet “ she teased using the wrong words just to anger her.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon May 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Arin's armor was given the convenience to keep her body from inside moisturized and sanitized. ONe that Arin takes pride off when she takes her armor off to relax and indulge in a moment where battle is not needed. To her regret however the convenience is now being used against her as Akari plays with her like she's some toy as she is displayed, bound, gagged and teased. She could only growl and attempt to cuss her out as Akari uses her own hair to wipe her drool caused by the damn gag.

"Bitch!!!"

She screams as she tries to retaliate by punching Akari, however she is reminded by the tight bonds that she is still left the way she is. Then there is the blade, her own jerking motion reminded her of it as well. Her body's own natural reaction of tensing up and attempting to cover her exposed area by lifting her leg only highlights her distressing scenario. Of course with her legs tied in one unison she can only move them so much. She mews again feeling completely humiliated and wanting nothing more than to be free and covered up again.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue May 31, 2011 8:50 pm

As if using finger to brush across Arins skin the blood born tentacles traverse her body.

Akari smiled humming at the feel of her skin warm and moist under her touches opposing her cold porcelain skin much like the crystal of the blade sliding down Arins abdomen.

“ ah… what I could do with such skin… “ she murmured her lips skimming her shoulder as if to taste its… to taste the salt of her sweet a she struggled uselessly against her.

“ such a lovely captive…. You are, almost as lovely as Heza.. Though her body is a might better then yours… “ she commented as the blade changed directions to slide over her bar chest.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down