FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Comments, Criticisms, Issues or Complaints? EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Comments, Criticisms, Issues or Complaints? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Comments, Criticisms, Issues or Complaints? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Comments, Criticisms, Issues or Complaints? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Comments, Criticisms, Issues or Complaints? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Comments, Criticisms, Issues or Complaints? EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Comments, Criticisms, Issues or Complaints? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Comments, Criticisms, Issues or Complaints? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Comments, Criticisms, Issues or Complaints? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Comments, Criticisms, Issues or Complaints?

3 posters

Go down

Comments, Criticisms, Issues or Complaints? Empty Comments, Criticisms, Issues or Complaints?

Post by Claire Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:15 pm

This is a thread that we, the staff, have taken into consideration and have agreed to allow.

If you, the community have any problem with the rules, post them here (or PM Taintz or I if you want to remain anonymous, we will list your complaint, but will give no names), and we will consider all consequences and benefits with the decision and may take you up on your request.

Complaint # 1, Necro Double-Posting
I actually brought forth this issue with double posting in a long-dead thread. We have decided to allow double posting in a thread that has not been active for a while if you acquire new information on the subject. Editing is always an option, but if you feel that since the thread has not been active for a while and no one will read it, then PM one of the Admins and we may give you permission. However, you must list the information you plan to post so we can decide whether it is permissable or not.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Comments, Criticisms, Issues or Complaints? Empty Re: Comments, Criticisms, Issues or Complaints?

Post by Archangel Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:20 pm

honestly, not to sound like a jerk or anything, but there are so few of us, and I don't anyone here really abuses the double posting rule, I don't see why anyone should ask permission, unless it becomes an issue. I know personally, that I am one of few that posts reviews, and I don't think I should have to ask to write a new review each time, you know what I mean, I understand where your coming from, I just don't ever see anyone hear double post just for the hell of it
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Comments, Criticisms, Issues or Complaints? Empty Re: Comments, Criticisms, Issues or Complaints?

Post by Claire Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Better safe than sorry, but for that thread, I'll make an exception, others in mind?
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Double posting should be allowed absolutly for topics such as the review thread and the Fiction thread for your own work for putting multiple chapters and such up. Other than that, the necro posting should be kept to a minimum unless the poster has something really contributing to the topic, not a "Lol" comment. Necro Double Posting, same thing. Unless it's really contributing to the topic then go ahead but if it's a post that says like "Read my last post plox!".
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum