FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Tara Strong EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Tara Strong EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Tara Strong EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Tara Strong EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Tara Strong EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Tara Strong EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Tara Strong EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Tara Strong EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Tara Strong EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tara Strong

4 posters

Go down

Tara Strong Empty Tara Strong

Post by Erel Wed May 25, 2011 1:25 am

I know Amarant has mentioned her many times before and he did state that one of the few things he liked about FFX and one of my favorite characters Rikku is the voice behind her which is of course Tara Strong. I always liked her voice acting when it comes to Rikku, but as I was watching another one of Marvel's animated movie, I come to find out {Thor, Tales of Asgard} that she voiced Sif.

That sparked my interest since I also knew that she also voiced Scarlet Witch from the new Avengers animated series and so I did a search.... then her roles made a huge list on MANY games and MANY animated series/movies I have watched. Just to list a few she voiced X-23 from Marvel VS. Capcom 3, and she lent her voice to X-23 once again for WOlverine and the X-Men. She was Barbara Gordon's/Batgirl's voice for the New Batman Adventures{and some of the game that featured Batgirl}. She was Rachel's voice for Ninja Gaiden and a few of its offsprings, she was in Metal Gear, she's Harlequinn's voice for Batman Arkham City, Doc Ock 2099 for Shattered Dimensions, she was Seth for Lost Odyssey, and the list goes on and on and on and on.

Without me knowing all of this I always liked the characters she voiced or at least mentioned that there was a good VA behind the character. How funny that is that she was actually the same voice that played Rikku. lol. Well... I didn't know these facts, I'm sure some of you did. New to me. That is all.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Tara Strong Empty Re: Tara Strong

Post by Claire Wed May 25, 2011 4:41 am

She is a highly credited VA in ridiculous proportions. She even has a website for VAs-in training called Voice Stars. Her voice range covers basically everything from the peppy Rikku to high-spirited Tim (Fairly Odd Parents) to the dark and brooding Raven of Teen Titans.
She remains my favorite female VA to date, since she always has a charming voice to lend and has the biggest voice range I've seen out of any female VA.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Wed May 25, 2011 8:53 am

Tara Strong is a great voiceover and one of the only good voices in X next to John DiMaggio, Gregg Berger and Matt McKenzie.

Tara has voiced many characters that I enjoy a lot such as young Ben 10 and Truffles from Chowder. She's well ranged and fun to listen to. But sometimes I get sick of hearing her high pitched squeals like as Timmy Turner.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu May 26, 2011 4:27 pm

I haven't many of the roles your talking about, but I did like Seth in Lost Odyssey
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum