FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Who are your fav/least fav dissidia characters ? EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Who are your fav/least fav dissidia characters ? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Who are your fav/least fav dissidia characters ? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Who are your fav/least fav dissidia characters ? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Who are your fav/least fav dissidia characters ? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Who are your fav/least fav dissidia characters ? EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Who are your fav/least fav dissidia characters ? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Who are your fav/least fav dissidia characters ? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Who are your fav/least fav dissidia characters ? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who are your fav/least fav dissidia characters ?

+3
RYCloud92
flamin_souljah
Just_Smile
7 posters

Go down

Who are your fav/least fav dissidia characters ? Empty Who are your fav/least fav dissidia characters ?

Post by Just_Smile Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:14 pm

My favourites :
1 & 2. Zidane & Tidus, I guess :3
3. I have no idea actually... I didn't play all FF's, so I don't know all these characters, but based on Dissidia itself, I'd say bartz ?

My least favourites :
1. Kefka (I always HATED clown... And that thing is creepy O_o And not funny at all.)
2. Soldier of light (Light...blablabla...Light...Blablabla....... His light-obsession annoys me, hehe. And I don't think it's a strong character at all. It seems like the creators didn't take time to make his personality into a personality, lol. I just think it has none.)
3. That weird "evil" woman with those horns on her head (I forgot her name, lol. I just don't like her design..)
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

http://sillyhearts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Who are your fav/least fav dissidia characters ? Empty Re: Who are your fav/least fav dissidia characters ?

Post by flamin_souljah Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:05 pm

that "evil" woman could be Ultimecia or Cloud of Darkness... I can't remember which one has horns... and I'm too lazy to get my PSP right now...

your choices are almost opposite of mine except for...

1. ZIDANE!!! out of all the numbers, he is my fav char... and he is my most useful in dissidia...
2. Warrior of Light... I actually like this guy... a nicely balanced and easy to use character... sure he talks about light alot but I like his sense of justice... that's always a win with me...
3. KEFKA!!! I might not play as him all that much but I actually think he is HILARIOUS!!! like when Bartz got captured and he was talking to Zidane... it WAS SO FUNNY!!! I dunno why...

Least Favs...
1. Exdeath... c'mon... he's a tree... honestly...
2. Garland... unecassary...
3. Golbez... annoying...
actually... all the 'big' 'clunky' armor guys are just annoying to look at really...

I also LIKE Jecht and HATE Cecil...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Who are your fav/least fav dissidia characters ? Empty Re: Who are your fav/least fav dissidia characters ?

Post by RYCloud92 Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:46 pm

Lets see favourites are

1) Cloud - (obvious)
2) Golbez - really feel sorry for the guy, and he does help the heroes
3) Jecht - Partners up with the emperor just to try and get Tidus out of this situation and still allows Tidus to think he's an a**hole. What a dad.
4) Squall - I've also been able to relate to Squall, I used to be a lot like him in the past.
5) Tidus - Just wants to best his Dad.

Least favourites

1) The Emperor - He's just a pompus ass
2) Sephiroth - Same reason as the Emperor
3) Exdeath - Cant put me finger on it, I just dont like him
4) Shantotto - Head up her own ass and what is up with the rhyming?
5) Warrior of Light - Same reason as Smiles
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:37 pm

WHAT'S WRONG WITH CECIL???!!! T-T

Faves-
Cecil, he's so awesome for obvious reasons.
Tidus, carefree and very easy to use.
Jecht, old and drunk, what's not to like?
Kefka, insane, wears make up, and has the most epic voice ever!
Terra, little cutie.

Least faves-
Cloud, always hated him for his moodiness, plus, I never really liked VII.
Sephy, too much attention for unknown reasons.
Golbez, one single spammed combo.
Kuja, ANYONE CAN WIN WITH HIM IN ANY BATTLE, PERIOD.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Cecil is annoying... and his story is lame... and his dark knight costume is silly... if I could watch the cutscenes with his paladin costume on he would get points with me... but no... also... out of all the characters, I ALWAYS had the most trouble beating his story modes... and he was the first one I used too... so I don't undertand why he has to have such an unnecassary move set-up...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:16 pm

How could you guys hate Cecil and Light? T-T

I thought they were pretty cool, specially Cecil v-v
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:04 pm

once again... why Cecil?..
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:15 pm

Why not? He's pretty awesome.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:51 pm

The Fav's

1) Jecht: Jecht is a fucking awesome character and possible one of the greatest in FF's history (In my mind).
2) Zidane: Zidane is and always will be the greatest FF Lead character because he's such a likable character and is the character I can trust with leading me to helping save the world compared to schitzophrenic Cloud, fucking moron Bartz, moody baby ass Squall and pompous ass baby Tidus.
3) Terra: Still my favorite Female Characer in the series. She always appealed to me.
4) Kefka: Favorite lead villain, doesn't come close to Gilgamesh. Let's get the Joker, one of the greatest villains ever created, and put him in FF. Not original, but it worked for me.
5) NO ONE ELSE! I lost all respect for Cecil, Onion Knight is a joke, all the other villains are medeocre and I'm tired of seeing Cloud being Zack then Cloud being Squall, it drives me nuts.

The Hate:
1) The Emperor is such a douche. I hate FF2, and I hate this villain.
2) Ferion, same reason as the Emperor.
3) Ultemicia: what a lame fucking villain. It was painful to play FF8 for me and Ultimecia is so poor.
4) Sephiroth: Get off your high horse, you're ass would get pulverized by the cast of FF6 without so much as an Esper equipped to them. When did Sephiroth become calm and cool because I remember playing FF7 and he was a nutjob and would constantly "SHAKE" and shit... in fact, that's not Sephiroth, that's JENOVA. JENOVA I could see as the main antagonist for FF7, Sephiroth is her/its lapdog.
5) Squall: Still one of the worst FF leads in history. I'm tired of his constant bitching over useless shit, aside from Ellone abandoning him, but I can see her doing that because I don't want to raise that little shit even if I got a million bucks.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:41 pm

True, his DK out fit was cooler in the original game, and his voice was rather retarded (Yuri Lowenthal gets carried away with seriousness, and what's with the faint accent??) but Cecil was my favorite lead anything and he'll remain that way till I die.
On that not, am I the only one who thought Zidane sounded 14?....
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:38 am

TherathxRikku wrote:On that not, am I the only one who thought Zidane sounded 14?....

Well Zidane is 16 years old, so he should sound young. His voice actor is atrocious and I think the man who could have played Zidane perfectly is Vic Mignogna (Click his name, it's a URL, it's hard to tell with this site) aka Edward Elric. Romi Park (Who is Edward in Japanese) plays as Zidane in the japanese dub.

Last edited by Amarant on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:46 am

I've met Vic, he's so epic!! And, he would have been more than perfect, although WoL's voice would have been better if it was more like his JP voice, I think.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:01 pm

Favorites:
Firion: My perfect playstyle. Really nothin else to say. I love the weapon switching. Plus Ex Mode is great way to recover lost hp..blood weapons ftw

Cecil: Again my playstyle due to the paladin/dark knight switching. switching between power and speed...gotta love it. Also difficult to master and i love a challenge.

Squall: Favorite and best FF lead imho(for those who don't know its imho means in my honest opinion. So don't flame me for it). He is fast and a decent hitter..best of both worlds.

Terra: Hello the all time best female lead of any final fantasy out there. I don't give a damn what anyone says. Also u got to at least have one ranged character to play as =P She's a beast.

Gabranth: The challenge with this guy...oooh i love the challenge. No hp attacks unless in ex mode is awesome, and i love the names of his skills. Ex Burst is highly unoriginal though, sure he may be Basch's twin but at least give him his own quickenings

Least Fav:

Jecht: Combo chaining to damn easy...sort overpowering at time. and Jecht Guard? honestly is fucking bullshit. This guy is for beginner's. My favorite FFX character got shot down in this game.

Exdeath: lawl..a tree

Cloud and Sephiroth: lololololololol Plz they have been given way to much credit over the years and need to get knocked off their "throne". Lost all respect for FFVII due to the fact that everyone think's its great.
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:22 pm

EDITING THE LIST!!!

Faves:
Cecil, just cause.

Jecht, best character and easy to cripple anyone at close/mid range.

Tidus, awesome character, speedy and he's a X character. :p

Kefka, beaster than beast, can't get better than a psychopathic clown played by Dave Wittenburg. lol

Garland, first ever FF Villain, he belongs on the "FF Throne" instead of Sephy and Cloud. >_>

Least Faves:
Cloud, I don't need to go into detail, I hate him mostly cause of his popularity, but what gets me is I can't figure out why he's so popular. Almost beaten the game and I still haven't found anything that's likable about him.

Sephy, draws the girls' attention away from me. >_> Again for unknown reasons.

Golbez, great in IV, terrible in Dissidia. He's an epic character till someone plays as him, because the only move they seem to think Golbez has is Cosmic Ray. >_>

Bartz, I don't remember him being that high-hearted in V, he was a cool character, but they made him a child in Dissidia.

Exdeath, his voice, that's it.

Kuja, if he had a different playstyle, I might've mained him, he looks like a tranny. ^-^ But it takes literally no skill to beat anyone with him, long range spam is the quickest way to piss me off in a match.

Onion Knight, no comment really needed.

Chaos, would've been cool, great voice, awesome boss fight and he's a villain. Problem was they changed his whole character, subtly, but noticeably, he was different than he was in FFI. >_>
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:01 pm

TherathxRikku wrote:Least Faves:
Golbez, great in IV, terrible in Dissidia. He's an epic character till someone plays as him, because the only move they seem to think Golbez has is Cosmic Ray. >_>

to clarify this for ya man, Cosmic ray chains from 4 of his 6 brave attacks other than that he only has 2 other HP attacks which are nightglow and genesis rock, this is why cosmic ray is used a lot. They really screwed with him on hp attacks but his brave attacks, are just, wicked..
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:27 pm

Nightglow is the perfect attack imo, I can cripple anyone if they get too close to me, plus you can stop BRV attacks short. Genesis Rock is perfect for any height as long as they are within spittin' distance. Cosmis Ray is way overused when he has perfectly usable HP attacks. Hence why I've never used Cosmic Ray and I never will, I won't even bother learning how to activate it.

I hardly use characters that are only top tier because of their gay combos, which is why I never use Kuja. I beat IC without ever so much as getting hit with Kuja.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:00 pm

u use Jecht though, hypocrite!!!! xD
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:40 pm

I don't spam his combos every chance I get, though. I use his HP attacks a lot. Ultimate Jecht Shot is Awesome!

I'm actually trying to get back into playing Cecil, he was my second to beat IC with and he's just my fave, so I'm trying to main him again.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:32 pm

-necrothreading-

time to redo my list ^^

Faves:
Squall-My main, and just a wick character in the game. I DONT let people get up ^^

ExDeath(inorite?)-Master him and he is fkin unstoppable, Seriously..i mean god damn he maybe as slow as a...eeeer tree? but reverse polarity makes up for that.

Cecil-Badass in both forms, sure paladin SUCKS on ground but hell he rules the damn skies in PAL form

Firion- Yea i spam shield bash but who the hell doesn't << he is good other than aerial battles

Gabranth-OP'd nuff said

Least Fav's:
Jecht-Reason stays the same
Sephiroth-reason stays the same

Cloud of Darkness-WTF!!!! ANNOYING ASS BITCH WITH THE FUCKING TENTACLE ORB THINGEH OF DOOM..AND THE FUCKING HP ATTACKS OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! </erage>

Shantotto-Worthless, nuff said

Kuja: -.- you don't want to get me started....
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Sephiroth somehow wound up as my secondary...can't fuckin' believe it...
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPaW5PO83oE <-- kefka's opinion on sephiroth
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:57 am

Genius, poor Kefka voice, but he got the point across.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:35 am

i'm just wondering how? Sephiroth is extremely predictable and has WAY TOO MANY fucking holes in his attacks. He is just a counterattack magnet
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:39 pm

His attacks all hit multiple times, his HP attacks are pretty easy to hit with, and his reach is impressive. Granted, his EX Mode is just about useless, but he's still a good character to use. I still hate his guts, mind you...
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down