Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A little note for Sony...

Go down

A little note for Sony...

Post by Claire on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:41 pm

FUCK YOU

Okay, first off, why can't you fucking sign off of the account for your profile, espeicially if all you want is to play online, but the Japanese accounts never have the ability to accept any of the passwords I put into them. It's fucking bullshit to have to create a new profile just to play games with my friends in a different country when all I should have to do is sign out and log into a different account.

But here's the real kicker, why when I try to bring over saved game data in one profile to another do I not get to fucking save over it? What is the point of being able to bring a file you can't fucking use?! You shouldn't even have that option available when there literally is no point to it! Now, just for the price of playing online, I have to start ALL of my games over from the fucking beginning, rendering all of my hard work put into Final Fantasy XIII basically useless!

Honestly, I've put lots of faith into Sony, and this is the one thing I cannot accept, I'm really disappointed in the only gaming company I trust.

Many thanks to Just_Smile for this AWESOME Serah sig. Very Happy

Claire

View user profile http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: A little note for Sony...

Post by RYCloud92 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Don't know about the country thing but save data from one account to another is to stop people from downloading saves and using them to unlock easy trophies.

RYCloud92

View user profile http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:42 pm

ahhh, I see young one....you are feeling the powers of the dark side now you are...come...join....the microsoft brotherhood.....yeeees, I can see it now....in your future

Archangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Phoenix on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:38 pm

The Dark side?....Now that I think about it I guess that the 360 would be consider the dark side of gaming around here so yeah...join the dark side/ MS brotherhood!!
Darkness Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 pm

I feel like we have just created a little rebel gang, the MS brotherhood lives

Archangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:52 pm

I'll never join you, you killed my father...'s hard drive!

Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:47 am

A little bit of advice, don't give your full 'faith' to a company. You do that and its going to be hard to look pass their faults.

After long long months of bashing the Xbox 360 {I owned one mind you}, I came to the conclusion one day that both systems have pros and cons with each other. Thus ended my resentment for the Big green X.

Ps3/Sony has MANY flaws, but when things like the PSN outage or realizing I can't copy some game saves to a USB so I can try it on another ps3, it doesn't make me that upset or if even.

And not to be an Ass but with all of G4, Game informer, Xbox fanboys, or even loyal fans {the list goes on} bashing ps3 this year with the whole outage crisis, I think one 'fuck you' doesn't scratch them. Just, try and enjoy your system for the good things that it has. Otherwise if you aren't going to jump on Xbox360, you would be an unhappy gamer.

My Confessions.
Erel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:26 pm

yes--Erel was once part of the brotherhood, but he since has betrayed us and his heart is full of love and compassion for both systems lol

Archangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:55 pm

you know what beats both? The Wii =D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:00 am

Erel wrote:A little bit of advice, don't give your full 'faith' to a company. You do that and its going to be hard to look pass their faults.

After long long months of bashing the Xbox 360 {I owned one mind you}, I came to the conclusion one day that both systems have pros and cons with each other. Thus ended my resentment for the Big green X.

Ps3/Sony has MANY flaws, but when things like the PSN outage or realizing I can't copy some game saves to a USB so I can try it on another ps3, it doesn't make me that upset or if even.

And not to be an Ass but with all of G4, Game informer, Xbox fanboys, or even loyal fans {the list goes on} bashing ps3 this year with the whole outage crisis, I think one 'fuck you' doesn't scratch them. Just, try and enjoy your system for the good things that it has. Otherwise if you aren't going to jump on Xbox360, you would be an unhappy gamer.
Yeah, I wrote that directly after it happened and was royally pissed, but I'm calm now and I wasn't working on XIII anymore, anyway. Probably just gonna drop it.

Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:36 am

Leonknight wrote:you know what beats both? The Wii =D

And thus, Leonknight has gained a "Quote of the Millenium". This is a rare award given only to those who present moments of extreme lulz in the face of seriousness.

Since I have no PS3 or 360, I can't really complain about either system so my arguments are invalid. Basically, read what Erel posted and you get my feelings of the systems war shit.

Thanks to Nemo for the Junpei Sig and Smiles for the Avatar and Kanji sig
The Cap'n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Since day one of this 4th console war (I think it's the 4th anyway) I've kept in mind that the 360 and PS3 are just the same console but each offering their own exclusives. The only reason I choose the PS3 over the 360 was because I knew Metal Gear Solid 4 and the Ratchet & Clank series where there for sure. And as I've mentioned a few times I found Halo mediocore and therefore not worth buying a console, but 99% of FPS games are the same to me.

As for the Wii, Nintendo could make the games work other 3rd parties couldn't (Capcom (Resident Evil 4, Tatsunoko Vs Capcom 3 and Dead Rising CTYD) and SEGA (Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Colours and The Conduit) came close, Ubisoft tried and having played GoldenEye007 Activision nailed FPS games for the console). And because Nintendo where trying to target a casual audience a flood of craptacular shovelware was born.

RYCloud92

View user profile http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Hey Leon, weren't you like ps3 brotherhood? What happened?

@Zack: No bro, I didn't turn traitor! I was betrayed with Red Ring of Death and bad customer service over the phone! lol! But I'm seriously thinking about buying a X360 by this holiday just cause I want to play some games that are exclusive. So you guys gonna welcome me back to the brotherhood if that happens?! {3DS... X360.... 3DS.... X360... ow ow ow... choices! Choices!

And I think there's a thread for the console war subject. Won't anyone else agree that we shouldn't turn this nice love note from Nemo to Sony into another thread such as the one we have for this specific topic? Sorry I started it I think. lol.

My Confessions.
Erel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Actually, we can close it if no one has anything offensive to say to Sony.

Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum