FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 11 Empty Re: zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Mateo wasnt at all enthused about Kai being alone with Hime or Wanda, but if he spoke out of turn he could cause problems. "I can go to find food. I know enough about wild plants to fair well." He looked to Hime, giving her a look. He wanted to say that she should be careful around Kai, and not to trust him, but Wanda's appearance next to him gave him time tO swallow his words. She raised a brow at them. "What's this?"
"You're going with Hime and Kai to find firewood." Wanda eyes took on a light and looked to both Kai and Hime. It was a weird look that made Mateo uneasy.
"Okay." She whispered.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 11 Empty Re: zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**

Post by Aka Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:09 pm

Kai grinned happily... it didnt mater what anyone thought.... this was the end of the voyage any way..

" lets go lady's " Kai said smiling, " ah... really the best company in the world... "

he then started off on what looked to be a deer trail if there were... deer in that under world.

Hime hesitated looking at Mateo a crest fallen face as she tried to smile at him, " after.... " she started.

" my time...you ... and i.... talk " she stuttered out around the spell before she started to turn and fallow.

she didnt want to get lost in the alien land... it was perpetual twilight the glow of the plant life made the forest look like an under water Paradise...blues, greens and purples illuminating the world about them.

soon the narrow path broadened into a white stoned paved path way.

the time passed slowly... or Hime had though so....but Kai... was not going back to camp... he had a goal. and was taking his prize and the only trouble maker with him to the witch.

and it was all... WAY to easy... " che" he thought to him self at the easy stupidity of humans.

" ah....please... a rest?" Hime said feeling week after such a long walk.

" im... not used to this... " she said before Kai suddenly lifted her up causing her the scream out in surprise as he started walking again.

" keep up Wanda.... you dont want to get lost in the land were the cannibals still walk about " he teased her.

as Mer folk got older... and older a crippling curse takes over them...making it harder and harder to shift...and leaving some unchanging land walkers or water swimmers....but most that make it to such advanced age... well past his own... hid here.... and continue to feed off each others flesh.... the land witch was the oldest....well still alive...

her home.... if hat is what you could call it, is made with the bones of her many many meals... of her kin that fell pray to her apatite as she took her place as the Island queen....

and it was there... in her castle of bone he would get his wish...and with wanda... he would leave with out being eaten of this lands Aphrodite.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:16 pm

Wanda was rather terrified walking in these woods. Every step she took she could feel the world forces pushing against her. She looked ahead at Kai and knew for sure that they weren't going back. She could tell when Kai asked to be alone with them. But just why he wanted Hime she could only make a guess. There was something this girl was giving that he wanted and so Wanda would tag along? It seemed all a little too put together. Just how long had Kai been planning any of this?
~~~
Mateo watched the spot where Kai left and he gave an uneasy grumble of something. He was worried for Hime and Wanda. Perhaps he should go to find her...but then again Hime was still talking so strangely with him. He wanted to go but should he? He looked back at where Rei was speaking with someone in his crew then back to the woods. Perhaps he could just make sure they were alright...just a small check...
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:41 am

Hime was getting tired as the incline became more so steep ...

she did not have her land legs as of yet... and the walk was getting out a little far.

she kept glancing back to were the boat should be worried. " hey... we are getting a little far from the boat arnt we... " she asked getting nervous.

Kai smiled before clapping her on the shoulder lightly. " come now... you are only feeling tired because you have been on the ship for so long.." he said smiling.

he then glanced at Wanda and winked, " besides with the perpetual twilight here.... we would never really now what time it is... "

he sighed before messing her hair up lightly. " besides... you just miss Mateo... you know... absence makes the heart grow stronger " he said before kneeling before her. " here... if you are tired.. ill give you a ride for a while as we look "

Hime complied... to tell the truth in her growing nervous ness... she had forgotten what they were out there for...

+++++++++++++++++++

as the time grew longer since kai and the girls had gone off, Rei grew worried... he trusted Kai... so he knew they would be safe...

but this was an alien world about them... what if something happens.... they had just been gone so long...

after pacing for a while he sighed calling a few men and sending them out to look and scout were they had left too..

Rei then approached Mateo, "hey... the girls have not come back and i just miss them have i... " he asked in vain hope.

" i got this bad feeling... why dont you take a group out.. i have a few men about to go out and search... honestly i think you are the only one with land experience...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11