FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Hallowed Sactum (Rated M) EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Hallowed Sactum (Rated M) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Hallowed Sactum (Rated M) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Hallowed Sactum (Rated M) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Hallowed Sactum (Rated M) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Hallowed Sactum (Rated M) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Hallowed Sactum (Rated M) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Hallowed Sactum (Rated M) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Hallowed Sactum (Rated M) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hallowed Sactum (Rated M)

Go down

Hallowed Sactum (Rated M) Empty Hallowed Sactum (Rated M)

Post by Captain Venku Thu May 24, 2012 12:33 pm

A Star Wars Zombie story that's about a four man squad of Mandalorians. Please comment and what not.
I rated it M because it has cussing, in English and Mando, and there will be gore. Can't have zombies without out gore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter I

"Who's idea was it to take this kriffing job?" One of the Mandalorians asked, holding his blaster low, looking around a corner, watching the street. "Damn, this is some creepy shit."

There was a blood-curdling scream, followed by a hissing and a thud. "Damn, there are more people alive other than us." Another Mandalorian said, covering the ally way.

"We knew the military here would last a while. Those snipers should last a couple days." The leader said, looking over at the others. He fiddled with one of the radios. "I am quite tired of this place already."

There was another scream; this time followed a boom of a sniper rifle. "There's one." The last Mandalorian of the group said, carrying the sniper rifle. He used a mirror, reflecting light from his laser towards the sniper. He moved back into cover as another shot ringed out. "Di'kutla!" He said, snapping back out and fired a round of his own, then snapped back into cover. There was a few seconds before a wet thud as the body hit the ground.

"That's why we should have taken the subway, Venku." The first Mandalorian said, looking at the leader.

"You didn't look at the fail safe plans if this outbreak came back, Orar." Venku said, looking at the map on his HUD. "They put everyone into a underground parking lot, which was connected to the subway. The infection some how gotten in, and got to all the civvies."

"That's just great." The sniper said. "We should get moving. Those undead osiks would have heard those shots."

"Or those crazy military types." The second Mandalorian spoke, pulling the back on his shotgun to chamber a round. He had bought the slug thrower from a local military quartermaster after spending some time of the military rapid entry troopers. They had even given him modifacions for the shotgun, so he was able to handle it better than a normal one. "Stupid fuckers."

"Those stupid fuckers gave you that shotgun." Venku said, looking through the map, finding their route back to the starport. "Sev, you got point. Ten second spacing. Checkpoints are every street. Watch the ally ways. We're oscar mike." He said, checking the magazine on his assault rifle.

Sev rolled his neck, shouldering the shotgun and moved in front of the group, expect for the sniper. "Wait." The sniper said, looking down the scope of his sniper rifle. "Go!"

Sev bolted down the street, staying close to the walls of the buildings to his left, heading south towards the starport. He headed to the first checkpoint.

Next came Orar, waiting ten seconds, and bolted after Sev, just as Sev stopped at the first checkpoint, checking for any of the undead.

"Got my back, Eyayah?" Venku asked, counting to ten.

Just as he bolted, Eyayah replied, "Always, Venku." The sniper fired, dropping a zombie. "Fuck, we need to go!"

"Here we go again…" Orar sighed, turning towards Venku and Eyayah.

"Tactical withdraw! Sev, watch the checkpoints. Orar, covering fire!" Venku stopped, turning and dropped to a knee to open fire at the oncoming zombies. His assault rifle barked as he put rounds down range. "MOVE, Eyayah!"

Orar opened up with his light machine gun, firing over Venku's head in controlled bursts as Eyayah ran to Venku. "Fucking Hell!" He dropped a proximity grenade as he ran towards the others.

"Sev, find us an exit out of here now!" Venku yelled, firing until he had to reload. "Reloading!" He dropped the magazine, and replaced it with another. The grenade went off, exploding within the mists of the horde. It sent zombie body parts flying as it did.

Sev moved to a door, kicking at it to open. At first it didn't budge. "Fuck this shit." He aimed the shotgun at a door hinge and fired his shotgun. Then he chambered another round, aimed down at the other and fired another round. He chambered a third round and kicked the door in. He moved into the door, clearing the room. He found a zombie inside, and put a round into it's head, then chambered another round, looking through the room. "Cleared! Get you asses in here."

"Eyayah, you first!" Venku said, nodding at the already running Mandalorian to get in. He fired another burst into the horde of zombies coming his way.

The other Mandalorian rounded the corner, getting inside, slinging his sniper rifle and pulled out a heavy handgun. He moved into a defendable position, watching the door.

"Sev, find a way to the roof, Orar, get inside!" Orar started back stepping into the building, still firing rounds from his light machine gun, just as Venku did the same.

"Reloading!" Venku shouted, reloading his rifle. Orar's firing rate picked up to cover his comrade. "Move!" Venku started back stepping again, firing in short controlled bursts. He entered the room, placing a plastic explosive on the doorway, and moved deeper into the room. "Tell me you got an exit, Sev."

"Got one, boss." Sev said over the com.

"Good." Venku tapped his wrist and the explosive exploded in the doorway, causing it to collapse. "Get moving upstairs." He panted, reloading. He walked up the stairs, heading where Sev was. Orar covered the door as Eyayah headed up behind Venku. He climbed the stairs up to the top floor. After ten minutes of climbing, he opened the door and got out onto the roof. "Fuck…" He cursed, seeing the starport in the distance.

"And we just have to be on the damn planet as it ends." Orar said, looking out at the fires burning across the city. "Such bullshit. I hate this job." He said, taking off his helmet to get a breather.

"Alright. We'll make camp here." Venku said, looking around. There was only one door to the roof, and that made him happy. "Sev, rig the stairwell with traps in case someone gets too interested."

"Got it, boss." Sev said, disappearing into the dark stairwell.

"Everyone else, watches start as soon as Sev gets back. He's got the first watch." Venku said, looking around. "Stay alert, but try and get some rest." He said, sitting down and took off his helmet. He rested his head on the side of the building and closed his eyes to go to sleep.

Last edited by Captain Venku on Thu May 24, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Venku
Captain Venku

Back to top Go down

Hallowed Sactum (Rated M) Empty Re: Hallowed Sactum (Rated M)

Post by Captain Venku Thu May 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Chapter II

Venku woke to a shake. He pulled his sidearm by instinct, pointing it at the face of his friend, Eyayah. “Fuck, Ey’ika.” He panted, checking the round in the chamber. His sidearm was another slugthrower, a bit on the heavy side, and only held twelve rounds per magazine, but was great against the undead. “Good thing you’re wearing that buy’ce.”

“Good thing your gun is on safety.” Eyayah spoke, nodding at the pistol. “Your watch, ner vod.” He chuckles.

Venku checked the safety, shaking his head. It was on. “Chakaar.” He smiled, turning it off and holstering it on his hip. He picked up his helmet and EE-3 blaster rifle. He donned his helmet on, rolling his neck and sat in the doorway of the stairwell, listening for something, living or dead. He leaned his blaster against his leg, pulling out a long, inward curved knife from his back. He pulled out a wet stone and started to sharpen the blade.

He looked into the dark stairwell, his night vision clearing up the darkest in it. He sighed, thinking to himself. They should have stayed off this planet. He looked about, watching the orange of the fires that roar in the distance. His visor adjusted to the light of the fires. He studied them; several of the fires were taking entire buildings. Control, he thought. Trap the undead in the buildings and burn them. It made sense to him, but there weren’t enough military troops for that to happen. He heard explosions, watching as a skyscraper fell.

“Son of a bitch.” He said, watching it fall, hitting the ground, causing a miniature earthquake, shaking the building. Sev woke up, standing up and pulling his shotgun into a combat stance.

“What the fuck?!?” Sev shouted, watching the cloud settle.

Orar looked around. “It isn’t my watch yet.” He said, shifting in his sleep.

“Well, so much for sleep.” Eyayah said, picking up his sniper rifle, looking through the scope at the wreckage. He moved it up to where the building once stood. “Controlled demolition. I don’t see any of the undead around it.”

“I am sure they will have heard it though.” Sev spoke up, looking around. He checked the chamber of his shotgun, pulling back the choke. Satisfied with the shell that sat in the chamber, he closed it back up. “We need to get moving. We don’t know if that’s the only building with explosives in it or not. Plus,” He pointed at another skyscraper that their building sat in the shadow of. “That building seems to be a great target to blow up. And if it falls, it’s going to fall this way like that last one.”

“It’s what I would do.” Orar spoke, only one still laying down. He sat up, looking at the skyscraper, then standing up, looking at the other. “You see where that one fell?” He pointed at the base of the fallen building. “If I remember correctly, there is a bridge by that building.”

Eyayah looked through his scope, checking for the bridge. “He’s right, the river is between us and the starport.” He watched around the foot of the bridge. “Troopers, looks like a company, maybe more. Moving in and out of that second skyscraper.”

“Damnit!” Venku shouted, pointed at Sev. “Clear the stairwell. Make it quick. I want to be across into the ruins of that first building five minutes ago.”

Sev nodded, bolting into the stairwell, Orar right behind him. “This is bad, really bad, Venku. We need to get out of here.” Eyayah said, still in his scope.

“Venku, we’re halfway down, clear.” Orar said, even though they heard Sev’s shotgun fire.

“Are they looking this way, Eyayah?” Venku asked, readying his flare gum he used in this case. Eyayah nodded, heading down the stairwell, as Venku fired his flare gun into the air. Then he ran into the stairwell, making it the shortest ten stories he ever had.

Sev was already at the doorway of the building by the time he got to the first floor. “The quickest way to the ruins of the other skyscraper is down that alleyway, to the other side of the block. A quick two hundred yard sprint.”

Venku laughed, panting. “I am ready for another run.” He smiled under his helmet. “After you, Sev.” He spoke. “Orar cover him.”

Orar nodded, his red helm shining from the fires around them. He lowered his repeater, watching out towards the east and Venku covered the west. Sev bolted across the street, firing his shotgun at another undead, slamming another round in and fired at another as the first undead’s head exploded. “Clear!” Sev spoke over the comlink.

“Eyayah go!” Venku shouted, watching the west as Eyayah ran across the street. Orar fired, the repeater letting loose a half a dozen shots into a couple of the undead. “Orar, you’re next.”

“Right, be right behind me, ner vod.” Orar shouted, running towards Eyayah, Venku fired a few rounds and ran after Orar. He was on the other side of the street when he heard several explosions in rapid secession. “Move, move, MOVE!” Venku started to sprint to the other street on the other side of the block.

“Son of a bitch.” Sev sprinted, followed closely by Eyayah and Orar, with Venku bringing up the rear. Venku felt the ground shake as the skyscraper fell to the ground, making him run faster. Sev was pulling himself into the ruins of the first skyscraper, scrambling onto it. He turned to face Eyayah, giving him a hand unto the wreckage. “Holy shit! Venku, get your ass up here now!” He pulled Orar up as Venku got to the wreckage of the building. He pulled himself up into the building as the dust from the second building hit them. It was hot, even within the body armor.

“Alright, we should head to the top of the building, or find an elevator to walk down.” Venku looked around. “Be careful, we don’t know how stable this building it.”

“Got it, boss man.” Orar said, looking at Sev, hearing him snickering. “What are you smiling about, vod? I can hear it in your com.”

“Just find it funny.” Sev chuckled, looking at an undead walking up to the window. “Even with that building falling, he’s looking for food.” The undead tried to grab at them, but was unable to pull himself up. Sev pulled his saber from it’s sheath and stabbed the undead’s head. He pulled it out and wiped the blade with a cloth. “I got point, right?”

Venku nodded. “Keep it quiet, and easy, don’t need a collapse.”

Eyayah looked around. “I am surprised that the building is still in this shape. These people know how to build.”

“Yeah, ask stubby down there. This disease is a bioweapon, or something. Great builders, of things large and small.” Orar said, smiling. Sev laughed, walking down the hallway, stepping over what use to be part of a door.

“There is an elevator door here. I think it’s empty.” He spoke, prying the doors open. He stuck his shotgun in first, looking both ways. “My guess is that the elevator itself is at the bottom of the building.”

“Alright, let’s move. Before they decide to blow something else up.” Venku said, getting into the elevator.
Captain Venku
Captain Venku

Back to top Go down