Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MGS 25th Anniversary Speculation/Best Moments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MGS 25th Anniversary Speculation/Best Moments

Post by RYCloud92 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:27 am

As some may know that the 30th of August marks 25 years of Metal Gear Solid and Hideo Kojima himself is going to make a big announcement on the date.

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on what the big reveal will be. Rumours are arising of a Metal Gear Solid 5 which will follow Big Boss setting up foxhound and trying to create Outer Haven (set after Peace Walker but before Metal Gear). I personally (though it is probably unlikely) am hoping it's a anniversary edition of Metal Gear Solid 1 or maybe even a 3d version of Metal Gear/Metal Gear 2 (same plot but with mechanics of either MGS2/MGS3/MGS4/MGSPeace Walker (which ever would work best))

Also for those interested the trophy/full install patch will be coming to Japan on the 6th of August with a Europe/US release coming some time after. The full install will obviously make loading the game quicker and a few of the trophies have been revealed on ign. The patch will be included in the new re-release but those with an internet connection will be able to download it for free (it wont be compatible with old saves however so chances are you either have to start a new or wipe your data)

Bronze Trophies:
Divine Wind - Caused a “divine wind” using the Tanegashima.

Drum Can Addict - Knocked an enemy soldier flying using a Drum Can.

Emotion Control - Controlled an enemy soldier’s emotions using an Emotive Magazine.

Hands Up! - Held an enemy soldier at gunpoint and performed a body check.

Hurt Me More! - Shocked an enemy soldier using the Mk. II/III.

Overhead View, Just Like Old Times… - Used overhead view on Shadow Moses Island.

That Tune Is His Mind Control Music - Played Oishii Two-han Seikatsu and made one of the BB Corps dance.

You Enjoy All The Killing, That’s Why - Killed many enemies in one area, and vomited.

Silver Trophies:
Are You an Otaku, too? - Viewed all model posters.

Can You Feel My Power Now!!!? - Took control of an enemy soldier’s body using the Mantis Doll or Sorrow Doll.

FaceCamo Addict - Obtained 10 or more types of FaceCamo (excluding types obtained via password).

Ghost Photography Addict - Snapped at least 5 shots of ghosts on Shadow Moses Island.

I Just Don’t Fear Death - Caused ALERT status while wearing the Corpse Camo.

SUNLIGHT! - Obtained the Solar Gun.

Where I can See Ya - Located enemy soldiers using the Scanning Plug.

You’re Pretty Good - Got kissed by Ocelot during the final battle.

Gold Trophies:
Flashback Mania - Viewed all flashbacks.

I am THE Expert on Weapons, Equipment and Cutting-Edge Technology - Obtained all weapons (excluding weapons obtained via password).

Sounds of the Battlefield - Obtained all iPod tracks (excluding tracks obtained via password).

Platinum Trophies:
The Legendary Hero - Obtain All Trophies
_________________________________________________________________________________

This isn't the full list as chances are the rest of the trophies will be hidden story related trophies to make up the numbers. Also noticed that if the weapons trophy is true it will mean that players will have to get the Big Boss emblem

RYCloud92

View user profile http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top