FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma

2 posters

Go down

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Empty BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma

Post by Claire Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Click to experience the most epic of fangasms.

To everyone here who follows Arc System works' legacy, will have fallen to the floor in tears of joy after reading the thread's title. BlazBlue is finally continuing on with the awesome story, and introducing three new very interesting characters. Although, from the trailer, I have a few questions to ask. Spoilers will follow this statement, so please choose whether or not to continue reading.

Question #1. Why does Ragna still possess the power of the Azure, when he sacrificed the Grimoire to free Noel from Terumi's control? My theory, is that Ragna still possesses the Idea Engine he drained from Lambda, and it managed to stay with him even after destroying the Azure Grimoire. Another possibility, however unlikely, is that Jubei somehow placed the power of the Azure into Ragna's replacement arm. I don't think that's really a possibility, because Jubei had admitted to Rachel that he wished he hadn't given the Azure Grimoire to Ragna if he had a choice. Hopefully they explain this, because I asked this question when I finished Continuum Shift. Because Ragna's playstyle would heavily change if he no longer had the power of the Azure.

Question #2. Is Rachel allowed to intervene with the lives of the people now that Takamagahara is no longer around? This would be truly awesome to see, because I was curious as to what Rachel was truly capable of after she activated the Tsukuyomi Unit, which pretty much screwed up the balance of the universe for a while afterward. If Rachel is capable of a force of that magnitude, and Takamagahara is no longer able to leash her, then this game will be incredibly interesting if she is able and willing to intervene.

Question #3. Where the fuck is Jubei!? Pet peeve, moving on...

Question #4. Is Tsubaki going to continue her use of the Izayoi, even after realizing it was given to her only to take out Jin and Noel? I think yes, because Tsubaki's will was all but shattered by Terumi in the previous game, so far that she turned on friends that she's known pretty much all her life. I think she will continue to use it until it finally breaks her, and I'm dreading to see that happen. Tsubaki is a very innocent person who was manipulated into someone entirely different, and I think that's a doomed thing to think about. Arc System Works, I realize that it would be really good writing if the Izayoi destroys Tsubaki, but please don't kill her. :[

Question #5. Will we start to see Jin's transition into Hakumen? Jin is slowly but surely becoming a likable character, especially when he does not hold the Yukianesa, which is 95% of the reason he's a complete asshole in the first place. I'm hoping to at least see him start to build some willpower toward the damned thing and begin his path down the way of Hakumen, who in his own way is still a prick like Jin, but he holds much more honor than I previously thought Jin was capable. If I see him at least battling his own demons, then I will pay more attention to him.

Question #6. Will Litchi be capable of realizing Arakune is a lost cause, or will Arakune find a way to help her cope? Over the course of the previous games, Arakune has gone back and forth between a demon of the Cauldron, and his old consciousness. Both Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift have built him up to be a lost cause, which Litchi refuses to accept, and drove her to backing up Terumi's cause to find a way to save him. However, we all know that Terumi doesn't give two shits about Arakune, and only offered his hand to Litchi in order to have entertainment, so I don't see Litchi finding a way to save Arakune. I wonder how this will turn out, because I see two options. Either Litchi accepts that Arakune can't be saved, or she will go too far and end up like I believe Tsubaki will. I think this will be a grim ending for Arakune and Litchi both.

Last Question. Will we find out what Saya's been up to all these years? Though I think the answer to this question is pretty clear, I still wonder what Saya's motive is, especially since she has enough power to make Terumi of all people behave like a lapdog. The only thing I can think of, is she holds some sort of grudge toward Jin and Ragna, and it led her to wanting the world destroyed. What this grudge is is unclear and I'm stumped to think of anything, since Ragna and Jin's backstories involving Saya are hinted at, at best. From what I understand, Ragna was very kind to her, yet because Jin was overdependent, it may have caused her to develop abandonment issues of some sort. I really can't come up with anything, and I hope this question, above all are answered in CP.

Anyway, be excited for the new release in this awesome series, because I sure am. Very Happy
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Empty Re: BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma

Post by Zane the pure Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:40 pm

O_O Gorgeous!
also, replay Jin's true ending and then the true ending to see him shape up quite a bit.

I'm gonna have to wait till tomorrow to find the words for this epicness.
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:11 pm

I await your favorable reply. *troll face*
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:29 pm

1: The Idea engine merged with him in the true ending, and the replacement arm is now powered by it.

2: They called her an observer, so if "they" are gone, it's likely she won't have such a tight leash anymore.

3: Srsly, gimmie... Kokonoe too....... >.>

4: I see her getting alot of shit for it from Makoto and Jin that might break her out of it.

5: By overpowering Yukianesa in his CS true ending, he's basically the real Jin Kisaragi, and is currently working with Jubei

6: I'm hoping we get Arakune back human.

Last: Only Terumi would know... I'm intrigued by the mech looking thing that flashes at the end.
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:03 am

Mech-looking thing? You mean her hat? Could be a Nox Nyctores. Although with Bang holding a speculated Nox Nyctores, it would dismiss that theory.

As for these new characters...I'm clueless. I don't have a clue where they're coming from, but Amane is definitely an interest of mine. Azure, too, seeing as he seems close range from the video.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:15 pm

BUMP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5HZmaPzjic

Arcade opening is out now, means we'll probably be seeing tournament vids in the near future. Very Happy
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down