FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress

2 posters

Go down

Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress Empty Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress

Post by Tainted Dreamz Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:11 am

Have you done Cosplaying before? Like to dress up for Halloween? Overall like to dress up in general or do fancy dress?

If so, you can post any pictures here in general about your costumes ^^
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress Empty Re: Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress

Post by Aka Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:29 am

last years halloween ^^ and if i say so my self ^^ i made a cute vamp ^^ i ended up making about half of that costume by hand ^^ it was fun.

i have other costurms lol ^^ i guess next time i play dress up i should take some pics lol ^^

Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress DSCN1035-1-1
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress Empty Re: Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress

Post by Tainted Dreamz Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:18 pm

My birthday - 2008
Me as Harley, Will as a Jester and my buddy Bex as Superwoman.
Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress HarleyQuinncostume
Again but including Colin as Mistah Jay!
Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress BANG2

Halloween - 2009
Says it all.
Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress Halloween001

My birthday - 2009
Me as Yuffie minus the hair as I couldn't wear a wig with me drinking all night XD.
Cosplays, Halloween, Dress Ups and Fancy Dress Together

Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down