FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Skyrim

+6
Tainted Dreamz
Leonknight
Boko_The_Holy_Knight
Darkness Phoenix
Erel
Archangel
10 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Skyrim - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyrim

Post by Archangel Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:13 am

I'm having a lot of fun atm as well, I'm only level 7 (haven't got to play much) but I've killed two dragons and haven't had any bugs yet. One funny part was when I decided to take on a Giant at level 2 and almost got destroyed. I ran away until it got stuck under something and then I hacked it about 30 times to kill it and gain 2 levels instantly lol
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:48 am

just throwing this out here for the lulz but PC version>Console version ^^(obvious I know)

anyways I am engrossed in this game so much....can't stop playing...its like a god forsakened disease or something. Orc Two handed Warrior(overkill I know <<).
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:51 am

Nord, one handed sword, and one hand magic here, although I use a shield most of the time, I keep my restorative magic up just for emergencies
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:06 am

You are a native of skyrim huh? You planning on becoming a dark creature like a vamp or Lycan? But I just got the Ebony Mail from one of the Daedric artifacts quest and man, it's fucking badass. Anyone who comes near me for close combat will get poisoned, when I sneak all the noise gets muffled and this dark shadow covers me. And it's a heavy armor.

But Dawnbreaker and Azura Star is a must!!! Oh on the good news:

Fuck Yeah!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:24 am

I'm level 13 now, just beat Alduin for the first time, however my companion Lydia died, and now I can't carry any more dragon bones/ scales cuz they weigh a ton, I need to buy a house soon.
@Erel, definitely not gonna be a vampire cuz I hated its effects in Skyrim, might try out the Lycan thing tho
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:22 pm

I'd have to say that being a lycan is way more convenient. No sun negative effects, and you still get 100% protection against diseases. That and once a day you can turn into a gigantic berserking werewolf.

Any rate, lvl 32 and I've been keeping away from the main quest. Just became the head huncho of the Dark Brotherhood and I'm going to start hoarding ebony stuff soon.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:15 am

Level 15, and I just finished the main quest, and it was actually a lot of fun, took about 15 or so hours to complete, now I'm off to join the Companions and do that questline, and I now have a shout that allows me to call a dragon to help me---sweet
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:30 am

lvl 23 now, I have an ebony shield, thats my one piece of ebony armor lol. Otherwise I'm using blades armor, dwarven magical gauntlets, and a Skyforge Steel Sword. Got married to Aela the hunttress
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:46 pm

My smithing and enchanting skills are maxed to 100. I can make any heavy armor I desire and give them 2 special abilities. My ebony sword has ice damage and soul trap and with the Azura star I am guaranteed enchanted weapons. I wear a special ebony mail from a daedric god, my helmet, alternate sword, and my shield are all daedric items.

I advise the Azura star, Dawnbreaker, and Spellbreaker to any warrior type character, those daedric gifts have made Skyrim an even fun stroll in the park. Armor wise, the ebony look just captures my character perfectly so I have and will be wearing this armor for a long time. But the Daedric and Dragon armor don't look to bad. Just doesn't suit my Dark Elf.

I married the priestess of Martha and I live in solitude in the Manor.

I am level 48 and is on the way to finishing the main quest. After this game ill probably start a new one with an all mage female character.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:59 am

lol I'm about 40 hrs in and only lvl 26, trying to finish the thieves guild questline right now. My smithing is pitiful, only 40
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:30 am

I'm letting my partner play this at the moment, I shall have my time to play once we have moved in to our new house and I have endless hours to play it ^^ But so far seeing him on it makes me want to play -.-
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:52 am

Im lvl 30 now, and fighting for the Empire, I've almost completed all of the guild quests now. I've put in 44 hrs or so
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:50 pm

I like how you can go behind people, sneak up on them and slit their throats in this one ^^ Been watching Will do it and he's in the Dark Brotherhood, Cicero is a little strange and the night mother is just...well weird.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:06 am

My Animation teacher brought his 360 and played this after Finals.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:11 am

Got this two weeks ago. Currently I'm a level 38 Breton tipping towards level 39. Got my Sneak and Speech up to 100 which means I can rob shops and sell their stuff back for profit. Currently I'm just roaming the land and have managed to kill 5 Dragons so far (2 of which at the same time at Bonestrewn Crest). Only just began killing Trolls but am finding Bears to be a pain in the ass.

Also done some of the main quest stuff but really and truly just roaming the land for good gear and misc quests (killed Grelod the Kind). Have just spent this morning killing all the members of Boethiah's Cult

All in all loving this game, a vast improvement over Oblivion for sure. I don't think it would take the place of Fallout 3 in my heart (but thats a bit more Sci Fi then fantasy, which might be while it appeals to me more) but it's still an awesome game.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:35 am

I've killed over 20 dragons so far, they were the only thing that is somewhat disappointing, they were overhyped, now I kill a dragon every 30 min or so, I wish their were only like 5 badass dragons in the game. As for skill levels, I don't have any at 100 lol, I'm more balanced, with a few in the 80s and 70s and several in the 50s
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:56 am

I suppose the reason why Dragons are so weak is because they are such a main part of the story. Having said that just faced off against an elder dragon and even with Adept magic the sod was hard to take down. (Got lucky and found a spot where I could stay crouched and get 3x damage off Bow attacks)

UPDATE

Took down a few more dragons and have travelled the land in the west further. Have discovered and took down one of the 8 Dragon Priests (Volsung) and took his mask.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:23 am

I still haven't found an Elder dragon yet, and that pisses me off, I want to kill one...I don't think I have fought Volsung yet, I've killed 3 dragon priests, Krosis, Nahkrin, and a blue one, but I can't remember his name bc I sold his mask lol
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:59 pm

I think you might be kicking yourself later, cause I think you need all 8 for an achievement thing (I personally ain't that bothered about trophies as I have always said)

Also I think Elder Dragons are random, as I faced one when I fast travelled to a town, it killed me and when my save reloaded and I fast travelled for a rematch it was just a normal dragon. Tip for Elder Dragons though, try and attack from their sides, attacking from the front has always ended up with it grabbing me with its mouth and 1 hit killing me. Also their breaths effect stamiana and health badly, so make sure to keep a good distance.

Anyway doing some missions for the theives guild, after which I will turn my attentions to the Dark Brotherhood (that way I can marry Muri and get 100 Gold coins a day). But first I'm going to collect this bounty for a Dragon I recently killed

UPDATE

Found some info on what collecting all 8 Masks gets you

"Place the 8 masks in each respective slot to unlock the reward Konahrik. You can also retrieve the other masks from the shrine before you return.
Konahrik is the 9th Dragon Priest mask and has some rather interesting traits. When the wearer is low on health, there is a chance the mask will knock back enemies, heal the wearer and any nearby allies, and grant a fire cloak for a brief time. Also, on very rare occasions, the mask will summon a spectral Dragon Priest to come to your aid. Both effects activate the same way."
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:10 am

interesting, well I guess I will have to find who I sold it too, lol, I think the dragon priests show at random as well dont they? I know I haven't fought one for a while now
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:56 am

I am currently a level 53 on my first game, trying to beat the Storm Cloaks and getting all the daedric artifacts. I currently have Namira, Sheogorath, and Nocturnal to go through.

As for Dragon Masks I own: Vokun, Volendrung, Hevnorak, Otar, Krosis, and Volsung. I found them all in shrines and Ruins. I'm not sure if They're random, Zack, but they are quite useful, some, despite their ugly look.

Dragons for me in the beginning were a difficult bunch. But now with a One Handed skill of 97, A beefed up Samurai Sword with two enchanments, and all my armor being maxed out and full of enchantments for skill boosting and resistance, they give me very little trouble these days. If all else fails I just use my Spell Breaker shield and block their shouts. Ancient, Blood, Frost, regular Dragon, Hell even Alduin are pieces of cake. I shout Dragon Rend trap them, hack away, and sometimes for fun I put an element cloak on or throw a few spells to mix it up.

I do wish there are different types of dragons and not just one kind. What I mean is, they all fight the same. Wish they delved into dragon lore more because using different bodies of Dragons would mean different fighting style. Now their pattern is too predictable for me.

But I did start a new game with a female Breton with more mage like characteristics. I just finished the College of Winterhold quests with her and is now an archmage. Dragons are a pain with her since her ward cause so much and blocks only for a few seconds. But she is only level 22. I use a lot of alteration on her armor as such but she is still getting up there. Staffs are so much more useful this time around.

I love this game so much that I know for a fact after my mage I'm going to make one more like a Thief with dual wield and finishing the Thieves Guild, and then of course I'll make an all tank character.

From what I have read though that future DLCs will be HUGE. I even read that revisiting Cyrodiil and Morrowind is a big possibility.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:27 am

that would be sweet, I'm only level 33 lol, im slow
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:24 am

I just started yesterday, and holy SHIT, this game is WAY more engaging than I expected. I don't usually go for popular games, but this is a whole shitload more fun than I was expecting. I picked the cat class since they're good at sneaking, and that's the class I was born for, only got caught ONCE stealing something and got a shit ton of experience killing the owner of the shop owner.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:09 am

^you're talking about Khajiits. That is the race of cat people. I know it is going to take me forever to find 50 skill books, I only found 30 so far and I'm 63 hrs in. I've killed 5 dragon priests now tho, and I've notice the more priests you kill, the stronger the masks become. I recently killed Otar, and Rahgot
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:04 pm

@Nemo: look at you, growing up and trying western rpg! LOL. Aside from Mass Effect, Fable, and Dragon Age, nothing else is as engaging as the elder scrolls series within the console realm in my opinion. Have fun.

I did notice that Zack. I think there are nine dragon priests. I have three more I think. They're mostly hard to find. One was a pain in the ass when I was fighting it as my newton mage. She had to cover and fire a lot.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum