FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Pirates Life For Me

3 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Pirates Life For Me - Page 3 Empty Re: A Pirates Life For Me

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Mateo blinked when Freya ran off and tried to reach for her. "Freya, wait-you don't-" Suddenly the two girls were hugging and he was stuck confused. Avery noticed the confusion and elbowed him. "Well, well seems she chose a girl over ya." He snickered and Mateo gave him a dirty look before turning his attention back to Freya. "Freya, who is this? A friend?" He asked, though didn't know how she could have had a friend here since she just got here and said she'd never seen human's before this ship. Granted this new girl was good looking and the man she was with looked like a spoiled rich kid, but it still didn't make sense why they were so close.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:33 pm

freya let go of the girls hand and walked up to mateo cupping her hand to his ear "shes a half blood" she whispered and then leaned back and winked at him "but... i really do want some apple..." she said and leaned against his shoulder "and my head hurts" she mumbled through his sleeve her hands clasping around his hand "but... i dont want to get lost again, so... can i come with you?" she asked acting like a shy little kid
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Rei frowned when Hime was yanked from his grasp yet relived. but before he could command his hands he was pulling her back to his side even to Hime's surprise.

she felt uneasy with another blood sister...as she said it was half....

" she isnt going anywhere " Rei said.

Hime kicked him in the shin at that moment and hissed " im the boss! get that through your head. "

" yeah we will go if you can get us on board as crew... or passengers " she said looking up at the man behind her " you there "

she smiled brightly and giggled " so you can get us on board right? " she asked looking up at him sweetly.

Rei made a gagging sound behind her causing her face to fall just a little " please?"

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:44 pm

freya's expression to hime instantly changed when she talked to mateo "HEY" she hissed scales starting to show up on her neck in frustration "no tricks! not on him!" she growled holding mateo's hand tighter
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:49 pm

" i cant " she said her face taking a strange look.

" thats why im here " she said looking sad adn hurt.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:52 pm

she let her grip loosen on mateos hand and she narrowed her eyes "what do you mean?"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:57 pm

" im half what you are... half. " she pointed at Rei.
" that.. horrible little man behind me is all i was able to do in all my life.... ever " she looked away blushing in embarrassing feeling as if this girl was looking down on her for her watered down blood...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Mateo looked between the girls, noticing how antsy Freya was getting and the charm of the other woman was bothering the other man. "Ummm, tricks?" He was royally confused now but trying to keep the topic on the important question of getting them on the ship. "I'm not sure. You two really stand out." He said looking them up and down. "I can get you on the ship, I don't know if you'll be able to stay." He said as he looked her over. She was really beautiful...almost like Freya but in a different way. She was beautiful but Freya was alluring. That meant she was-"You mean you're a...?" He paused when he noticed men staring at them.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Hime turned and grabbed Rei and pulled him tworads the door , " fallow us and We will make it worth your time!" she called out behind her.

she could not stand being in there any more.... it was creeping her out.

Rei snorted and lifted her up into his arms using his longer legs to get them from the room faster to his own relief as well.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:11 pm

chasing after the two and dragging mateo with her she then looked at rei in confusion "so youve only been able to charm... one man?" she asked and looked from her to rei. she had never seen a half blood but then again her mother was the only mermaid she had seen.

"...well... why didnt you break the bond?" she asked and then thought 'maybe only pure bloods can do that' she thought and bit her lip. the only way she broke a spell between her and someone else was usually by draining their life and essentially killing them. there was a way to break it but she was drawing a blank

"ok... well. im pretty sure there is a way to break this... i just cant remember... but in the mean time dont CHARM mateo... hes a nice man and doesnt deserve spells." she sai and walked up to rei getting inches from his face then walking around him "why does he not look like the men around here?" she asked and poked his cheek "ehh... you are alot different arent you?" she said tapping her lip
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Rei frowned at her observations and he looked away placing Hime down and crossing his arms.

" thats because im a prince... like hell i would be like this rable" he responded. Rei took a good look at her and then away. great... he thought another good looking witch...

Hime sighed. " i have tried... but it only works on him... no one else has it ever worked.... its the reason im banished on land... " she said looking hollow as old fears came up to the surface ripping open emotional scars...

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:20 pm

"well... this is a sticky situation." she said and blinked "by the way... im freya" she said and frowned standing next to rei folding her arms like him. she mimiced his movement because she hadnt ever seen a sailor pout like this man was. she tried to stiffle a giggle and keep her face in a frown

"banished though? thats a pretty bad curse... no cure for it, not that im aware of" she said still standing like rei
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:24 pm

" well it is my life... and i must live it ... i jsut home that i can live it with out him... " she pointed out.

" and i am... i was UtaHime" she said " you may call me Hime i am of no need of a name here amongst beasts" she said sadly.

Rei took the moment to snort again , " indeed says the witch... i am no beast "

he looked to freya's companion, " at-least you got a nice one... " he frowned then and looked at Hime "what do you mean half... are you defective or some thing. "

Hime lost it that moment and hauled her fist back giving him a black eye, " I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP!"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:36 pm

freya jumped when hime lost it. she helped rei back up and brushed some dirt off his shoulder

"that wasnt nice at all" she said "ok breaking a spell without killing him... um... well actually he has to fall under someone elses spell i think" she said with a weak smile "but... i dont think i should... i mean... well" she said trying to find an excuse. then the light went on

"does he not know that your a half breed?" she said and raised an eyebrow "no true blood is usually caught out of water for long periods of time." she felt herself get nervous "im um... well..." she said and poked her fingers together

"and why does he keep saying witch?" she said and walked up to him "mer-maid. not witch." freya said with a smile "but you should call her by her name its more respectful"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:39 pm

" If IT uses spells on me its a witch " he said nursing his eye.

Hime sighed feeling week adn wanting to retreat despite her pride...

" i dont care i just want him gone with out having blood on my hands... "

she looked at fraya, " and you need to keep your mouth shut about your blood while on land. men are beasts that would use it adn harm you " she said.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:44 pm

"but ma-" she stopped and suddenly remembered when she had asked mateo for help to get out of the cage and he told her no.

"yeah, your right" she said and suddenly glared at mateo for a moment before shaking her head pulling the flower out of her hair and throwing it on the floor "i dont care i just want to go home!" she said and started to walk towards the water 'ill just... swim home. itll be fine, ill forget about everything.' she thought and then it hit her

"oh yeah... he needs to drink a mermaids tears..." she said and turned suddenly seeing a small group of men standing infront of her "what was that bout mermaids?" he said with a sleezy grin.

"eh... um... that they are probably a myth... im just guessing at this stuff you know" she said shrugging meekly taking a step back towards the others
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Hime's heart jumped out of her chest seeing her approached by the men.

she had been in a similar situation once... but it ended badly for all involved...

taking Rei she pulled Fraya back behind her " just stay with me " she sated pushing her self before her as her body trembled.

turning to Rei she commanded him again. " Rei... take care of them "

Rei sighed and turned to the men looking unimpressed, " look im sure you know who i am so get the hell off my docks or ill have you arrested. "

he was hoping they were stupid adn would just go... or he would have to have a useless fight....

snorting R
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:59 pm

(Sorry internets being a pain in the ass!)
Mateo felt a little stung by Freya's cold look but when she was in danger with the other girl he got his ass in gear. He grabbed the man and shoved him back. "Back off and leave the girls alone. There free to discuss whatever myths they want in these ports." He was taking out his frustration on the guy and the fact that pretty prince boy didn't do shit to really help the girls. Force was the only way to get these kind of men to listen, who honestly wouldn't give a care about his titles.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Rei sighed at the poor behavior of the men and drew out his gun and sword hefting both and shooting a man to his left.

" fine you want to play ruff so be it" Rei charged then at the first stupid gap toothed man who pulled out a gun and slammed the hilt of his blade against his head knocking him out .

he was not going to be out showed by a boy... lifting a foot he knocked another down and away. " i said back "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Mateo looked at Rei and smiled slightly. "That's more like it." He said and glanced at Freya. His eyes looked at her with questions he wasn't going to voice till this was over and he had time to speak to her. They asked things like 'why are you mad?' and better still 'what were you thinking of runinng off AGAIN?'

Last edited by ~Kimcora~ on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:11 pm

freya was nervously watching them frenzy infront of her. they reminded her of a school of sharks. she watched one run up behind mateo and she jumped on his back bringing him to the floor. she leaned over the man and opened her mouth inhauling deeply. a low blue light escaped his lips and nose and went into her mouth and in a matter of seconds he was dead. she stood up grabbing the sword from his side holding it with two hands

"mateo i dont like this i just want to get away from here" she called trying to find the dark skinned mateo out of the frenzy of bodies
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Mateo heard her and looked back to her to find the man dead and Freya standing over him with the sword stiffly in her two hands. Though odd that there was no blood on the sword, he didn't question it. "Alright, come on. We need to get to the ship." He took her arm and then looked to Rei who had most of the men freaked out that a well polished boy could actually fight, then Hime who stood with a slight tremble. "Come with me. It's close by." He said to Hime, just as a man stepped infront of Mateo. He released Freya for a second and stepped on the man's foot and grabbed his arm, flipping him over his back and into the freezing waters before he could do any harm. He then took hold of Freya again, glad to see she was still there and hadn't leapt into the water. "I suggest we leave quickly." He said, before turning to minuever through the crowd to the ship a few docks down from them.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Rie took to shooting a few more of them...

he though it was dirty work despite the slight thrill he got from making dirty work of the pigs that call them selves men.

Hime on the other hand... hated it... hated it all.

she had killed before... the very fist man she had ever seen she had killed because he was raping her... her fist night as a human she killed a man.

the world only got darker from there. taking a gun from a dead man she shot a man who came at her as she tried her best not to cower.

when an arm came around her she screamed out in a high pinched voice swinging the gun back in terror shooting and missing the man holding on to her .

Rei yelled at the squirming Hime " STOP IF YOU SHOOT ME ILL .... JUST DONT SHOOT ME!" he called lifting her away from the dirty ground "

he fallowed the two onto the dock agreeing about getting the hell out of there....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:34 pm

freya ran up the ship and clung to mateo and then pulled away from him grabbing her head stepping back pushing herself inbetween two barrels trying to hide herself. the scales covered her legs and she shoved off the boots as her fin grew back. she couldnt take all the years of a human without turning back into her original form to intake the energy. then she would be able to change back. she pulled her fin up to her stomach still holding her head
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:41 pm

. Most of the crew was still out celebrating, leaving only a few men standing guard who were too buisy watching the massive fight that was taking place on the dock. Now it was just a mad frenzy of crew members punching and beating on each other with no real purpose.
When they were on board, Mateo sank down into sitting on a canon left to dry on the deck, forgetting he still held Freya's hand. "Well I would say welcome aboard and that its a pleasure to meet you, but this hasn't exactly been a very pleasurable experience so far." He said before gesturing to the ship. "Is it what you were looking for, Hime?" He asked, wanting the girl to relax a little more out of her human men are all pigs rants. She'd already gotten Freya pissed off with him over something.
Speaking of which...He looked at Freya to see she was suddenly gone. "What were you thinking runing off like that? Oye, Freya no se aprende la primera vez?" (Hey, Freya didn't you learn from the first time?) He said when he saw her head behind the barrels. When he saw she had her fins back he jolted and took her hand, pulling her up and into his arms with a softer look. He knew he was going to catch hell for this and possibly be killed but he wasn't going to shove her back in that crate again. Not after all the hell she'd caught in the last 24 hours.
"Come on lets get you to some water." He said and suprisingly walked over to the side of the ship with her. "Do you really want to go home again?" He asked, watching her carefully. "As soon as the captian knows your gone...he'll be after you again. This time I don't know what he'd come after you with."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next