FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Birth by Sleep - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Birth by Sleep - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Birth by Sleep - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Birth by Sleep - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Birth by Sleep - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Birth by Sleep - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Birth by Sleep - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Birth by Sleep - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Birth by Sleep - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Birth by Sleep

+6
Just_Smile
Nightmare
Claire
RYCloud92
Larc
The Cap'n
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Birth by Sleep - Page 2 Empty Re: Birth by Sleep

Post by Claire Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:00 pm

There might be, but it'd lag your computer.

Gameplay is actually quite easy, only time it gets tense is against bosses.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:07 pm

i think the main reason i never got a psp was because the game i had tried in the pas required you to hold down LB and use the analog stick to turn the camera.... which was difficult to do when you had to use the analog stick for movement nearly 100% of the time..... no time to turn the camera... lol

but from what i saw of the controls for this game you only have to press the bumpers to turn the camera.... so i'd be able to move and turn the cameras at the same time.... ^^
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:48 pm

The camera control has two settings, you can either hold L (tapping L centers your vision) and the D-Pad to move the camera, or just use the shoulder buttons, but it messes with your Lock-On system as well.

Type A is the L + R camera control, but you have to press both the shoulder buttons to lock on to enemies, so that gets hectic, I can't use Type A. Type B requires you only to tap the R button to lock on, camera control comes easy to me as well.

The Shotlock system remains the same with both options. Shotlock is your source of long range combat by holding the L + R buttons. It's what the Focus Gauge is for, it's a real lifesaver if you're against a pretty fast enemy such as the Mysterious Figure or the Mimic Master. I can't use Type A because the lock on system uses the same function, so when I went to Shotlock, I ended up locking off of my enemies and losing track of where they were, my friends don't have the problem, and they can't use Type B like me.

Going on a ramble, stopping now.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:34 pm

So, does anyone else think that Vanitas is related to Anti-sora in anyway?
And could the relate the the gigantic heartless Darkside?

mysterious enough?
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:47 am

My opinion, possibly. Vanitas is the dark part of Ven's heart, which was passed on to Sora. So, Ven's memories of Vanitas may have clustered together into what Sora saw as Darkside, until it had actually manifested when it destroyed the Destiny Islands. Although I have no idea how it manifested, unless memories have a way of physically forming into heartless.

The other theory is that Darkside is simply the embodiment of what little darkness Sora has in his heart. the only reason I say this is because it came from his own shadow and tried to destroy him.

And yet another theory to explain Darkside is that it's just a big ass heartless, because there are very many of them as proved by Aqua's ending and the ending to the very first KH.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:42 pm

(I skipped through everything said because I know there are spoilers)

I am "borrowing" Fantastico's Birth By Sleep so I can finally see what this game is like. I started off playing as Terra and that was a fucking mistake. Terra is such a moody little asshat and his story is booooorrrrring. The voice acting is attrocious, even my favorite VO Jim Cummings is pretty lazy playing as Pete. Plus his "Long Time Banishment by Mickey" was more of a "20 minute banishment by Queen Minnie". Like I said before, Nomura can't even follow his own written shit and must change everything about his original work. The three morons (Ven, Aqua and Terra) are such attrocious characters and I don't care about them in the least, especially Mary-Sue Aqua. I think Eraquis is actually a fun character because I hope people realized Nomura created him as a tribute to his friend and father to our fandom, Hironobu Sakaguchi. His name is Square backwards but the Q and U are changed to follow proper grammatical spelling. I just finished Deep Space and I have no idea what's next (I think it may be Neverland) and it's been alright. It's been fun to hear a lot of the old voices for the Disney characters but so far the Square characters are boring and lifeless. Zack was a fun extra though and I love his D-Link, just wish he was introduced in the game much better. Anyway, the design is fun and without a lot of flaws aside from the RIDICULOUS FUCKING LOAD TIMES AND EXTREME LAGGING but that's what I'd expect from a game of this size shoved onto the PSP.

I do like playing as Terra, even though I hate his character, because of his enormous size and strength. The Unversed are pushovers whenever I get the right command abilities set up. I'm not impressed by the story and Leonard Nimoy as Xehanort sounds more like a cranky old grandpa rather than an intimidating villain. Only time will tell when I get so furious I punch my own teeth out for continuing to playing this.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:52 am

Finally, someone who agrees with me a little bit. Don't get your hopes up, big a KH fan as I am, I put this down soon as I beat it.

And Terra has noooo character development whatsoever. Don't mean to spoil anything, but...what am I spoiling?
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:52 am

I wanted to throw the PSP out the window trying to fight Xehanort/Terra. THAT FIGHT WAS OBNOXIOUS! It took me like 5-6 tries to finally beat him.

Terra's ending sucked ass and since Fantastico already beat Ven's story, I just watched the cut-scenes so I didn't have to play through his story and for good reason after seeing Vanitas' face... What the fuck!? How original Nomura, you sure are a creative guy lololololol fuck you. After all the garbage seen with his story I'm glad I never played as him. Christ. But now I'm playing Aqua to get the final bits of the story. First thing I've gotta mention with her is her voice is annoying as shit. Lazy sounding and I hate her battle cries. They're so fucking forced. This game is garbage.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Fantastico Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:48 am

But Cap'n! I thought you liked fighting the darkness inside you with the darkness inside you as the darkness enveloped you like a dark cloud of darkness! Darkness Darkness Darkness!
Super Fantastico
Super Fantastico

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:20 pm

Told you not to get your hopes up. And the voices were the first thing I picked on when I first played the game. A few weren't bad, but the three heroes need lessons, badly.

With Terranort, you have to block & counter the entire fight, never go head to head. That means the battle will last the better part of 20 minutes, but at least you'll beat him.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2