FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What Game(s) Are you Playing?

+18
Zane the pure
clief101_
BLEH
BringCloudTheHorizon
Nightmare
Larc
Darkness Phoenix
The Cap'n
flamin_souljah
Tainted Dreamz
Archangel
Ayame
Leonknight
KOS-MOS-1701-A
Erel
RYCloud92
Just_Smile
Claire
22 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: What Game(s) Are you Playing?

Post by Erel Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:48 am

Wow. You like FFX and FFVII. I think I might've stayed up all night playing Castlevania or something to read you type that.

Well I'm gonna go take a piss before I go back and play Castlevania.

Fallout and Vanquish comes out the same day and they are around the corner.

PS, FFXIII *might* disappoint you. I have a feeling it might. But I still enjoyed it but still had my qualms. It is my fourth or third favorite FF. FFX being first, FFVI being second, FFIX and FFXIII are battling for third and FFVII in the distant nominee for fifth.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:40 am

Erel wrote:FFVII in the distant nominee for fifth.

wow.... finally... someone else who doesn't think its the best one ever..... i was told to buy VII loads of times..... eventually i saw it in the shops and did.... i wasn't very impressed by it....

i'm not playing anything atm.... except an online game
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Phoenix Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:35 am

^ It doesn't matter if it's an online game it still counts! ...FF7 was pretty much the 1st RPG I ever played and I enjoyed it but it's not one of my favorites. Anyways I have been playing Borderlands *PS3* and it's pretty good.
Darkness Phoenix
Darkness Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:54 pm

=wrong= ff7 is the greatest ever!!!!!! go suck a big one, o ya anyways im playing enslaved at the moment
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:02 pm

VII is a great title and is one of the best in the series but I find it far from the best one. I really do think if you sum up Story, Characters, Setting and Music, VI tops VII in all catigories but that is just personal opinion.

VII for the longest time was one of my lower favorites (Probably 5th or 6th) but after replaying both VII and X, I've come to the conclusion that VII is my third favorite Final Fantasy after IX and VI for first and second in that order. For a while, X was my number three but it has been bumped down to 4th after replaying VII and with some great help of some friends from a secret website to help me better understand the characters and story that FFWiki can't compare to. Although VII is great, it is highly over rated and the spinoffs have ruined the once great story and made it a complete clusterfuck of garbage characters that literally come from nowhere and then fly off to become a part of VII's original story but it doesn't work since VII was made over 10 years ago and there is no part of VII's story that would lead you to think "OH, Genesis was Cloud's Mother!" or some other bullshit.

I really think Nomura is killing the series as he's given more and more parts of Final Fantasy to do whatever he wishes and he fucks them over. Kingdom Hearts was cool at first but now it's taken the VII route by destroying well created FF characters (Like Setzer, Old 1997 Cloud, Vivi and so on) and adding 50+ storylines to the original script but it doesn't fit well because there is nothing leading most of the story from the spinoff to the original 2 games. Then let us not forget FF Verses XIII where he is the GAME DIRECTOR. You know something? I fucking hate Tetsuya Nomura!

Anyway, playing Dragon Warrior VII and Dragon Quest IV DS because I am in the mood for a story made completely with puns.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Soul of the Ultimate Nation - Free Online MMORPG, which i am a member of the top guild in the game.

Fire Emblem: Rekka No Ken
and
Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:04 am

syphonfilter: Dark Mirror.

bit of a shameful role for James Arnold Taylor, but i'm always pleased to hear his voice.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:34 am

Currently playing Indiana Jones & the staff of kings (Wii), Ghostbusters (PS3), Pokemon Soul Silver (DS) and Saints Row 2 (PS3)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:53 am

I can't believe you are playing Saints Row, RY. LOL.

But at any rate, I'm currently addicted to Castlevania Lords of Shadow. I have a much more connection to the Castlevania mythos so I can say that I enjoy it far more than I did God Of War III, which I traded in to get Castlevania.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:59 am

^I heard it was good and I got it with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (it actually is quite enjoyable to my surprise)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Been watching my buddy play Dead Rising 2, which is fucking awesome btw. We found a Protoman cardboard cut out and it can be used as a weapon, it's awesome. The game is 10x better than the original because of the weapon combos and there's no more lame ass picture taking.

Just got my hands on the Final Fantasy Anthology (FFV and VI for PSX, which is basically a full port of the original games). 20$ and it is still in the shrink wrap. I say it was worth it, because I'd like to see how the game was originally before the GBA ports. I also found the old Final Fantasy Tactics for PSX for 10$ so I instantly bought that. God, I've been a dinosaur this year, nothing but old school games. I need to get a PS3 bad and play Brutal Legends.

@Erel: Why would you abandon God of War III for Castlevania!? That game is orgasmic!
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:14 pm

After playing God of War I and II, God of War III was just another God of War I with beefed up graphics. I loved the damn game don't get me wrong but after playing it once... I had no more will power to play it again. Although the Athena sequence I played a lot. Let's put it this way, aside from Poseidon, no other boss fights seems too different from the other God of Wars.

Besides, I've had a deeper connection with Castlevania which dates back to the early 90's late 80's when I first picked up my NES control and played that 2D side scrolling game.

Which goes to the question that I am playing Castlevania still at this moment. Had to take a break. Although the puzzles are nowhere near as challenging as God of War I.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:51 am

I played a demo for the GoW PSP edition and I kept losing, something about Hack n' Slashes I don't agree with. If the platform system is anything like I played, I wouldn't be able to beat it. Neutral

Back into BlazBlue Portable: Calamity Trigger. Never actually finished it, but I'm getting the rest of the Gallery complete, beating the shit out of Hell Mode.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:47 am

on chapter 10 of enslaved, enjoying this game so far
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:55 am

Birth by Sleep, gathering some last minute things, trying to put this game down, it pissed me off so much, but the gameplay really is rather addicting. -.-
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:35 am

I beat Castlevania! Now I'm probably going to do the extra stuff and then go back to FFXIII. And maybe Shattered Dimensions.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:30 am

Haven't really had the time to go out and buy new games but I'm doing trials on FFXIII and doing DA: origins still.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:02 pm

played some more ff13 and it reminds me just how pointless i find grinding in games
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Phoenix Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:09 pm

I'm still playing Borderlands*PS3* and loving it but I might start playing some online MP games for a couple of days.
Darkness Phoenix
Darkness Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:38 pm

duh reaper wrote:played some more ff13 and it reminds me just how pointless i find grinding in games

not everything should be given to players easily..then where would the fun be in games eh?
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:57 pm

^Ah, but there are instances where you do grind for days/weeks for one thing and you finally get it but you realise that you don't need it because you're so beefed up from the grinding that it just seemed like a waste of time. I'm all for grinding, I mean if you look at the save files I have, my characters for RPG's are through the roof with everything they can equip and learn to use but sometimes a game does a great job of creating super tough challenges that even leveling up cannot prepare you for so then the grinding comes in handy but when you grind and fight something that was supposed to be balls ass hard and it's a cake walk, you feel dissapointed.

Like I finally fought Chaos in Dissidia. Fucking pathetic. People kept saying he was hard as shit but I took him out with one attack every time, no need to take on his bravery. I expected Chaos to be the same level as me and I got Zidane to like lv90(?) to fight this tough boss but I kicked his sorry ass before I realised it. I don't feel like doing the super tough lv110 Chaos. Not worth my time. Game is awful anyway.

Anyway, decided to play some FFV and it's better than I remember. Starting to actually enjoy it and Gilgamesh hasn't even appeared yet.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:06 pm

finished enslaved....probably will play some more borderlands
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:00 am

SOTET, starting watching some vids of it and got inspired to play again, might play on Galaxy and get some damn BTs.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:14 am

Sonic The Hedgehog 4, Ghostbusters, Saints Row 2 and Indiana Jones & The Staff Of Kings
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:05 pm

left 4 dead 2, borderlands, and some alan wake
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next