FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

GameRoom/ManCave

+8
RYCloud92
Claire
Aka
Archangel
Nightmare
Just_Smile
Tainted Dreamz
Erel
12 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 Empty Re: GameRoom/ManCave

Post by Just_Smile Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:55 am

Erel wrote:Yeah the poster is cool.

I like your chair. It looks cool and comfy. Where's your ps3?

And Can I say that I'm surprised that you don't have that much more horses posters, toys, etc. etc. all over the place? heheheh.

Teehee, my PS3 and PS2 are under the television somewhere,lol... It seems like I couldn't get them on the picture xD

And the horses are in my head,lol ! My mother would kill me if I'd put more horse stuff in my room xD I have around 200 (maybe 300 ?) ponies, so she's almost killing me for that Razz. My last room (a few months ago) was much worse Razz
And you didn't see my horse-book collection yet 8D (I found a few good wolf-ones too now)
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

http://sillyhearts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:55 pm

So... this is my 6th layout in this house. Feel cleaner and more smooth because of the way things are placed and the rhythm of which shel has what, what wall has who. But it is still damn crazy and I fucking love it. Here you guys go!

[GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 IMG_2267
Going in.

GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 IMG_2245
To the Left. My FF wall. Even have a Dagger figure in there for Amarant. lol

GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 IMG_2269
Sitting down on my gamer chair, this is the view.

GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 IMG_2264
From the TV's point of view.

GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 IMG_2273
And since we are in FF forum, this is my Final Fantasy Shelf. Yes I have 3 Rikku Playarts from X-2.

GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 IMG_2247
And for you, Zack. I have a Tali'Zorah Vas Normandy. My most recent part of my collection.

Last edited by Erel on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:16 pm

nice lol ^^ no wander it took you so long lol ^^

and were did you get that game chair! i think i need to get me one ^^
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:10 am

Christ, I always find these threads when I'm not at my house. -_- Oh well, I can take a picture of my dad's gaming tv later on. My room isn't very nerdy, anyway. I spend money on outfits instead. lol
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:15 am

@Aka: It was bought for me as an Xmas present. heheheh. WHy would you need one? lol

@Nemo: lol. We could start an outfit thread. lol. I won't be as astonishing as I am with my game room but I have some badass outfits that reciprocate just how obsessed I am with certain genre of video games/comics/ anime/ movies.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:28 am

LOL ^^ that is a secret ^^ besides it just looks fun lol ^^

hmmm outfits... maybe ill have to look into getting some new ones lol ^^ and go for it lol ^^ it sounds fun nice idea ^^ taintz would like it for sure!
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:54 pm

Well, here's the only photo of the only perfect gaming poster I have. It's amazing the timing I had when I got it, too.

EDIT: Have to put it in photobucket. Excuse...

GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 248745_228646883815020_100000091315323_1035857_4885926_n
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:29 pm

lol. I'm sure that's not the only Gaming poster you have. Show it all off, yo.

Hey RY, gonna join in too?
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:49 pm

I was supposed to have posted a message saying I'd do it after work, laptop must have glitched.

The lowdown

I have a Wii, PS3, PS2 and Gamecube (out of shot but is there) all hooked up to a HD TV. The PS3 and Wii both have use HDMI Cables. Inside the drawer I have placed all of my Sonic Games (From Sonic 1 (Megadrive version) to Shadow The Hedgehog (PS2 version) and my 3 original versions of Final Fantasy on the PS1 (Thats VII, VIII and IX). Also sneaking in the part where I keep my PS3 games is the Advent Children Cloud play arts figure (only FF Figure I have, impulse buy as where I live these things are rare) and a Sonic plush a mate got me. Another thing to note is the Wii is decorated with exlclusive club Nintendo Brawl stickers cause I was bored of just white.

For the Blu Ray collection, well seeing as though I have a HD TV I thought I'd try and collect some of my favourite movies. Still a work in progress, mostly filled up with Pixar films. My next target is Sin City (one of the first films to be recorded in high definition, and an awesome film in general)

Other maybe not so worthy things to mention in my room that can not be seen from these pics but will be mentioned anyway (try saying that 5x fast) are the Scott Pilgrim books (all 6), Batman TAS Volumes 1 & 2, PokeMon Yellow and Blue (still have them though I can't really play them anymore) and a rare Crash Bandicoot plush (only thing I ever won from a crane machine)

As for the chair, not much to it. Standard inflatable chair, comfy and practical.

The corner and consoles
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 GameCorner1
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 GameCorner2
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 GameCorner3
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 Gamecorner4

The Blu Ray collection
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 BluRaycollection-1

The Doctor Who collection
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 Whocollection1
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 Whocollection2
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 Whocollection3

The Sonic collection
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 SonicCollection

The Chair
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 Chair

POV (from Chair)
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 POV

I have 39 Wii games and 30 PS3 Games, I have also got a collection of PS2 games that I have saved from being thrown.

My PS2 has for the time being replaced my Original XBox which I never got any use out of.

My Sonic Collection and Doctor Who collections compared to others are really pathetic, there are some shirts and posters and stuff that would have been impossible to get in shot but even then there was tons of collectors stuff made/still being made for both. Not a suprise they are both testaments of time (even if Sonic has seen better days (although Unleashed minus the Werehog plays well (as does Colours (or Colors in American))). Sadly I used to have a stack of Sonic The Comic (an UK exclusive comic series that had a long run and introduced the idea of "Fleetway Super Sonic") Comic's, that was untill I came home from Primary School once and learnt they had been chucked (It was 10 years ago but a part of me will never let that die (especially because the comics are dead)). If I had to guess the most valuable thing...it might be Adventure DX as they where made in a limited number (or so I'm told) which is a shame cause I thought Sonic Jam had a good chance (only Sonic game from the flop console SEGA Saturn). Another weird thing to note is I have two versions of the original Sonic Adventure, can't remember why but I guess one was un-readable.

Also bit of a side point but I miss how Video game covers used to look like pre Modern Era, most covers look bland and boring using CGI rendered covers. Besides special editions that use artwork the only other game covers that still look this amazing are the MGS titles. Just thought I'd state it might just be me but the old games stand out alot more then the newer games.

BTW
@ Erel loving the Rikku art in the 5th picture of your 6th Layout, as well as the XI art too XD. Also loving the FF figures, spotted 3 Tifa's and 2 Rikku's. What series are the tiny FF collectables from?

@Smiles That canvas reminds me of FFVII.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:09 pm

lol, nice guys....very nice, ill have to get some pics of my stuff...not so lavish however, @Erel---hell ya!! reppin Mass Effect!! Now you just need to get a Morrigan figure up there from DA
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:38 pm

God, my mancave doesn't even compare to you guys. I'll put pics up but it's a wreck because some shit's in boxes or my family digs through my room and messes things up when I'm gone. I'll show my mancave in my appartment when I get back to school and set things up.

@Erel: Do I spy...

1. A Ramza action figure? How and where did you find?
2. Bondage pictures? Typical Erel...
3. A shit ton of Transformers? Dear god there's so many!

And yeah, Dagger's cool and all... but no Amarant or Gilgamesh figures? Sadness...

@Ry: .....

That chair...
Looks super comfy...
I am flying to the UK and stealing your chair...

@Smiles: When I'm done stealing from Ry... your chair is next. >:3

@Nemo: Moar mancave, I demand to see moar.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:56 pm

I need to get back to mah house before I can take pics. Gonna be another week or so. :/
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:41 am

So show boating more of my stuff since this is the purpose of this thread and Ry showed me off with the way he displayed his room... here's a couple more shots. It's pretty anti climatic pix since the ones I posted are the main show... but nonetheless:

GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 IMG_2284
I know not a lot of you are Marvel fans {From what I Know it's mostly Ry, Taintz, Amarant and Fantastico} and I'm not trying to bore you but Logan's new team of X-Force {both Uncanny and the one during the Messiah Saga} are fucking awesome that I dedicated a section of my room for them.

GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 IMG_2282
That's my closet next to the Transformers shelf and I do have Marvel Select Diamond action figures wrapping around the top part of my wall.

GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 IMG_2266
And that's the door. Guess that ends the freakin tour.

@Zack: I asked for Morrigan action figure from DC select {I believe the same brand as Tali} but my wife said that I have too many toys as it is. lol! But check out what she bought me this weekend out of nowhere. It's not reall a manCave picture, but I had to share it with a Mass Effect fan!
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 IMG_2285

@RY: I have 2 Tifa Playarts. One from the AC line up and one from the Final Fantasy VII vol. 1 series. The AC isn't in display. I also have a PVC Tifa statue at the very corner. Damn thing is all abused and I think I might put her away. I also have a Trade Arts Mini of Tifa along with a handful of the FF crew. And yeah. lol. That Rikku pix had to go up. I'm assuming you're speaking of the white background one or the one where she's Dressed like Cloud?

Hey, I'll have to be on the same boat as everyone.... if I ever get the chance to go to UK, that chair has to go in my game room. It matches everything in here!!!! lol!

@Amarant: You have 'hawk eyes' don't you? one more pix. Tell me what else you see here {if you spot them, yes its foreal. I spent time to do that. lol}
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 IMG_2278

And because of the lack of common sense in the people behind Playarts, FFIX's line up sadly does not have Amarant. Believe me, I Looked. {FFVII is the only one with MULTITUDE playarts for their characters in different Versions, CC, KH, AC, you name it. Surprise, surprise! I wouldn't mind having a Fran Action figure or Lulu, or maybe a Rikku Dark Knight dressphere!} The only thing they have of Amarant are keychains here and there that aren't really impressive in my opinion. The FFIX playart line ups are Vivi, Ziddane, and Dagger. Sadly I'm not a crazy fan of Ziddane and Vivi {yeah yeah, I'm going to hear a mouthful I know lol!} but I don't mind Dagger/Garnet. As for Gilgamesh, they have this 'Dissidia' playarts and I haven't gotten around to collecting them:
Gilgamesh. Maybe once I get my bonus next month I'll spend some money on my collection.

The Ramza toy was from a local Japan Town in the area. I also Have an Ovelia one in the FF shelf if you can see it. They have Delita and Agrias as well, but I never got them. Hard to find and kind of pricy just for one of them. I was hoping they'd have one of T.G. Cid, but I'm not that lucky. If I was that lucky they would've made the Lady Luck Dressphere of Rikku so I would've had that in my collection.

But I guess I shouldn't complain since my luck has a different stroke of color. lol!

Can't wait to see your guys'! I'm a big collector {DuH!} and seeing others' collections {wether it be toys, posters, video games and any genre of anythig} are some of the things I enjoy surfing about in the web for! Thanks in advance in sharing, guys!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:25 am

@Erel yep talking about the white background one, didn't even see the one where she is dressed as Cloud. (also can't make it out clearly, is she pantless in that pic (might be eyes either f*cking up or in perv vision)). Also trade arts mini's, thank you I'll have to look out for em.

X-Force is that the series following X-23? I wish there was decent comic shop where I lived (nearest one is a £5/1 hour 30 minute journey to manchester)

Also why does everyone want my chair, it's mine dammit XD

Anyway doing this has made me notice how crap the condition of the Sonic & Knuckles box is, going to dig up my other Megadrive cames, find a crap one and try and customise to fit the thing for display purposes. Speaking of my Sonic Collection the only game I didn't show in that pic was Sonic 06, which I have for the PS3, I guess I repressed it so much I forgot I had it. Also got an old Knuckles from a McDonalds happy meal somewhere, from the days when McDonalds gave good stuff away with Happy Meals.

UPDATE

Never mind Erel I spotted it, was looking for a Classic Cloud get up though gotta say Rikku actually makes me like the Advent Children costume.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:21 pm

@Erel: lol you have bound and gagged Spiderwoman, Psylocke and Jean Grey (???).

It's funny you mention the Amarant keychain because I own it... WAIT WUTS DIS ABOT NO LEIKIN ZEDEN AN V1V1!? Joking... but seriously...
A friend of mine actually found some FFIX posters and got one for my birthday. It's got Zidane, Amarant and Eiko on it. I want to find the other posters because one's got Steiner, Freya and Vivi on it and aside from Amarant, they're my favorite characters in the game.

The Gilgamesh figure I've actually been looking for. Must buy... when I get $$$
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:35 pm

I need to clean my room before showing you guys anything. I've got posters spread out all over my walls and none of my shit is organized, and my PS2 and GC are in another room, so when I get home, I'll be putting up a ton of pics.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Can't wait to see em them, anything you collect Neme's BTW?

Also might take some more picures, possibly showing off more of the Who corner that can't really be seen, a few of the posters and some of my DVD collections.

Will most certainly be taking a picture of all my games (well most)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:13 pm

@Amarant: They have a shit load of Sephiroth Playarts and statues. Don't you want to spend some of your hard earned money on him? lol Thye have his KH 1 version too!

@RY: X-23 did gain her own series after X-Force when Logan kicked her off the team. Now she's running around with Gambit and at the mean time is tussling with Vampire Jubilee {Yes, Vampire Jubilee}. IF you never liked Cloud's AC fitter, why buy the playarts? They have the OG version right now. It's probably dropped in sales since the new 'KAI' playarts are coming out soon.

PS check your PM. lol
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:17 pm

The only collectables I have are a Rinoa action figure(?) and an FFVIII pillow. They were both presents.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:29 pm

I mentioned it was an impulse buy as anything like that is rare to come by for myself, also at the time I actually loved AC and thought it fitted well (clouded by Nostalgia it seems). I actually saw the Cloud Dissidia one but was skint, went back with money to try and get it and of course it was gone.

Although going Manchester on Thursday (if I get payed) might have a look if forbidden planet is selling any.

(BTW, Thank you XD)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:36 pm

^Sorry I didn't delve into the whole 'impulse' buy in that angle. It's just hard for me to believe that FF toys are rare anywhere as you mentioned in your room pix posts. In any 'asian' style stores here, Cloud Playarts are everywhere off the yazooooo!!!! And don't buy them from Ebay as well, they are a rip off there. I've bought several and realized later that I hsould've just waited and saved myself a few bucks. lol. Impulse buy while on the web on my part as well.

Your welcome btw. lol.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:44 pm

I live in the part of the UK where it's all "football mad" (football being soccer to the US) so the only video game stuff I can find is Halo Merch or clothing of classic game characters.

________

Game Collections

For the most part I order/stack my games in order of favourite to least. Not easy as I've enjoyed all the games I have bought myself (some games bought for me in the past I weren't too found of and there was a tri force of shite (all of which where pre-owned games I thought I would give a try (2 PS3 one DS (which I don't have anymore))).

PS3 Collection
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 PS3Collection
Other games to count are the downloads of Sonic Adventure, Sonic 4 Episode 1, Fancy Pants Adventures, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD, Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX

On taking this picture I noted that LOST is 1 of the 3 triforce of shit games I have and have therefore decided to chuck it. When I buy more PS3 games the Update pic won't contain LOST. (Sonic 06 is the other but I'm keeping it for collection reasons)

Wii Collection (coming soon)
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 Wiicollection
Other games include Zelda Majoras Mask, Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 3 and Defend Your Castle.

DS Collection (coming soon)
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 DSCollection
Note the Metroid Hunters is a demo that came with the original DS (which I still have somewhere) and Nintendogs I only bought cause I was curious and petless (and it can be damm addictive)

PSP Collection (coming soon)
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 PSPCollection
The game that can't be seen thank to the flash is Spider-Man 2, which because it was pre-owned came in a UMD Movie box (not a UMD Game box), the game on top of its case is Juiced 2 which my Dad gave me for free (it was going to be chucked so my Dad took it). Other games on the PSP itself are Final Fantasy's I, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX and also Pacman Championship Edition
________

Other Collections

Just some other stuff I'd thought I'd take note of

Simon Pegg Collection
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 SimonPegg
Includes his signed autobio (which I went to get signed) and also a signed box of Spaced (awesome tv show). Will be adding the Blu Ray version of PAUL when I can (another good film BTW).

Signed Comics
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 SignedComics
Only two that came in this big bumper pack of comics (mostly DC comics, including two versions of a millenium edition of Justic League).

Scott Pilgrim Collection
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 ScottPilgrim
Add the game on PSN as well.

Batman Collection
GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 BatmanCollection
Small at the moment. Also like the Sonic and Doctor Who collection contains some T-Shirts.

________

Another thing to note, another part of my Sonic collection is a 1992 Sonic Annual.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:35 am

@Erel--I don't even wanna guess what the cost of everything in that room tally's up too. LOL nice N7 uni you should wear it around town lol. No offense, but wouldn't that suck if everything up above in your room all fell down? Has that ever happened? O, and is that a locker in your hallway?? lol
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:01 pm

^LOL. Thanks Zack. Don't remind me that this side of town is due for an earthquake. And yeah, out of my own immense outrage(once in a blue moon a certain game annoy the hell out of me which causes me to punch the ground) and I knock over a few of them from he tremor. lol. Sucks to put them back up. And in my hall way is an old fashioned heater. I live in a really old house at the moment. I would be sporting he N7 sweater if it wasn't so damn hot. I know I'll be wearing it for he midnight release of Mass Effect 3.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Erel wrote:@Amarant: They have a shit load of Sephiroth Playarts and statues. Don't you want to spend some of your hard earned money on him? lol Thye have his KH 1 version too!

GameRoom/ManCave - Page 2 Awesomereach
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-no

@Ry: I just starting watching Spaced. I'm in the second season and I love the show. Brian is my favorite character, he's so fucking weird it's great. That's so kickass you got Simon's autograph. I can't read but did he write, "Hi hon," in your Spaced DVD lol?
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum