FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
how do you feel about illegal drugs? EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
how do you feel about illegal drugs? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
how do you feel about illegal drugs? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
how do you feel about illegal drugs? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
how do you feel about illegal drugs? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
how do you feel about illegal drugs? EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
how do you feel about illegal drugs? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
how do you feel about illegal drugs? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
how do you feel about illegal drugs? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

how do you feel about illegal drugs?

+7
Tainted Dreamz
Erel
Claire
The Cap'n
RYCloud92
Just_Smile
Archangel
11 posters

Go down

how do you feel about illegal drugs? Empty how do you feel about illegal drugs?

Post by Archangel Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:17 pm

whats your opinion of them?
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

how do you feel about illegal drugs? Empty Re: how do you feel about illegal drugs?

Post by Just_Smile Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:41 pm

I hate it... It ruines lives.

Just the word "illegal" says enough. It isn't illegal for nothing.
My brother had bad experience with that. He wasn't addicted, but his friends were, and they all had got huge problems. He had one good friend and I liked him too, but when he did drugs he ( and his girlfriend ) went very agressive and we haven't heard of them for years now.

It's a dangerous thing, and since I'm against sigarettes I'm absolutely against this xD.
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

http://sillyhearts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

how do you feel about illegal drugs? Empty Re: how do you feel about illegal drugs?

Post by RYCloud92 Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:36 pm

I aint for drugs, never did them I'm whacky enough (do you know any other sane person whose willing to sing Bee Gees "Staying Alive" whilst walking through a busy town for no reason)

I'm not for them, but I aint going to bum people down and say they don't have the right to do em. It's there life they are putting in danger (I just hope those people realise how much they are f*cking up there lifes before its too late)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:08 am

RYCloud92 wrote:I'm not for them, but I aint going to bum people down and say they don't have the right to do em. It's there life they are putting in danger (I just hope those people realise how much they are f*cking up there lifes before its too late)

This
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:08 am

i could care what people do, but its not in my nature. the term 'illegal' is arguable, imo.

i've done my share, and am currently leashed for it, i dont consider them bad and i wouldnt care who did them, we as humans have the right to destroy ourselves. the particular drug i got grounded for shall not interrupt my life, however. too strong and my brain activity went down noticeably...
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Just_Smile Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:01 am

The Cap'n wrote:
RYCloud92 wrote:I'm not for them, but I aint going to bum people down and say they don't have the right to do em. It's there life they are putting in danger (I just hope those people realise how much they are f*cking up there lifes before its too late)

This

Well, I don't know how I'd react when a friend would take them -.- Maybe I'll be very angry or just laugh at him saying (s)he's mad... However, I'd be sad.

For strangers ; okay, I don't know them. But I still hate it when I read the newspaper and there are a lot of drugs-related articles in it.. I don't like it anyway, wether I know these guys or not. Especially not when some really high guys lose their minds and hurt others. (my brother had known such a person)
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:17 am

Here's a question: What about alcohol? Why is that legal?
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Just_Smile Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:00 am

Erel wrote:Here's a question: What about alcohol? Why is that legal?

I think it isn't as addictive as illegal drugs : once you tried alcohol, you still can say no against it. It's different with illegal drugs. I'll never try drugs, because I know I'd be addicted very soon ; I just know myself well enough to know that;
It's different with alcohol. Sometimes (in weekends or when school is over) I can have a light beer or something, without taking too much. When I go out (which isn't that often) I take maximum 2 beers xD However, some of my friends can go far.. One of my friends was drunk once. Now she's laughing, but I still don't think it was good.

And a lot of people who are drunk very often, drink because of their problems at home and they want to forget their sadness. (I think that was my friend's problem too ; she is actually unhappy)
But that makes it worse of course...

People who take drugs become more agressive.

As for the rest ; people have to discover their limits. Every 16+ (especially 18+) should be grown up enough to know how far he or she can go. It's his/hers responsibility. We all have to know ourselves. And when we go too far, we have to learn from our mistakes.

I know it isn't this simple, but there are a lot of people who are willing to help those people with problems. The biggest problem is that a lot of people won't want help, or aren't strong enough to stop their addiction and that's what we have to avoid.
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:46 pm

i agree with smiles mainly on this one, if it is someone i know or close to me if would piss me off to see them doing something so stupid, if i don't know you, then i just feel sorry for you. As for alcohol, i wouldn't care if it was illegal, but it has been around for sooo long, and in small amounts it can be a good thing, nor does it has an addicting quality to it unless you abuse it. I drink once in a while, but it wouldn't kill me if i couldn't, for all care tobacco should be illegal, the problem is those two substances make too much money for the economy. However, i think it is sad when people take drugs to get a high, i personally feel happy enough without them, why hurt your body if you don't have too?
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:19 am

I'm sorry Smiles, I'd have to disagree. Alcohol can be as addicting as drugs. Trust me. Alcohol is good in small amounts, but hell, whose gonna drink for health? You drink to get a buzz or wake up next to someone you don't know. And since it's legal, it's a lot easier to get so whose to stop someone from drinking their ass away? AndI've seen both aggressive alcoholics and Drug addicts. Both extremes do damage. Drunk Driving kills a lot of people every year and so does under the influence of any drug.

Honestly if you ask me, I don't give a fuck what people take or do not take. If my friends do it, let them cause it's their life. I'm not going to cry a river because they want to kill a few brain cells. But if it gets out of line, then please believe I'll be the first to step in to say stop. But until then , let them experiment and enjoy.

Some people though can't handle their drugs or alcohol and those people shouldn't be allowed to induce in either.

"Everything in Moderation."

I'm a firm believer of that. Illegal Drugs? Hell there are a lot of things that should be illegal but it's still allowed. I believe that there are lot more danger and threatening things out there than freakin drugs. Empty out our prisons of pot smokers cause smoking pot or taking a line or two of cocaine ain't a crime. It's an act of stupidity that will catch up to them eventually.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:19 am

i have alcohol only under supervision of my sister or brother in law, i stop drinking after about 3 and i feel slightly tipsy, it's the place where you are relaxed, but you really cant shut up. and i only drink if we are celebrating or if we feel like partying, i hate the drunk feeling, though, morning after is the kicker for damn sure. and alcohol isn't as strong as illegal drugs, one joint will get you stoned off your ass, whilst you need 7+ beers before you're as fucked up.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:32 am

Alcohol isn't as strong as illegal drugs?

One joint?

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.

Damn kid. You literally made me laugh!!!!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:22 pm

it depends on what your drinking, their is some pretty hard alcohol besides beer, beer is pretty low alcohol content, take a shot of everclear and then see how you feel
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:41 pm

Actually alcohol can be as strong as 'Illegal' drugs. Whatever happened to Absinthe that's got a high percentage, the moderation for an instance is a major factor as to how it would affect you. I see people all the time in a stupid state after just wanting to get 'trashed'.

I don't understand why people feel the need to take drugs, just to get the emotions that you feel. I've been there and done it, I know what it feels like, it's not as good as everyone makes it out to be, ruins lives as well in some cases.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by BringCloudTheHorizon Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:17 am

Well......I'm pretty much against everything. Meth, Crack, Heroin...your pretty damn stupid for doing any of that, but I will admit that I have smoked some weed. Its not as bad as a lot of people say....but I don't do it a lot if ever
BringCloudTheHorizon
BringCloudTheHorizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:30 pm

I have a serious problem when it comes to drugs. Seeing as the mere mention of them is liable for me to tremble with rage. I have an unhealthy level of hatred and disgust for drugs, almost bad enough to make me an incredibly violent vigilante... I mean insanely violent.

Doing drugs (to me), is bad,[mmkay] but what I consider doing is even worse.
I was wondering how I could go about easing up a little, seeing as my compassion is kinda stuck at zero.
-even now my arms are shaking...

Last edited by Zane the pure on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Boko_The_Holy_Knight Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:34 am

I'm not for them, I don't like them, People shouldn't take them, etc. I TECHNICALLY have to take one for ADHD, and it bugs the crap out of me. I only consider taking them at therapeutic levels anywhere close to being viable for use.
Boko_The_Holy_Knight
Boko_The_Holy_Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:22 am

when zane said drugs are bad, I was waiting for him to say mmkay
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by KOS-MOS-1701-A Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:32 am

Well, there's a bit of a blurred line here, you say "illegal drugs" but think about it, most of the prescription medications you get at a pharmacy can be called illegal because of the fact that they are controlled substances. I do understand what you meant by illegal drugs though and I agree with what you all say, I'm against it, but i'm not against illegal drugs being used in a legitimate fashion though.
KOS-MOS-1701-A
KOS-MOS-1701-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:56 am

Zack'sCloud wrote:it depends on what your drinking, their is some pretty hard alcohol besides beer, beer is pretty low alcohol content, take a shot of everclear and then see how you feel

You've made your point. Although 151 is more amusing. Can't breathe for a good five minutes. lol
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down