FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Hardest Game You've Played EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Hardest Game You've Played EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Hardest Game You've Played EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Hardest Game You've Played EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Hardest Game You've Played EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Hardest Game You've Played EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Hardest Game You've Played EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Hardest Game You've Played EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Hardest Game You've Played EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hardest Game You've Played

+4
The Cap'n
Nightmare
Claire
Leonknight
8 posters

Go down

Hardest Game You've Played Empty Hardest Game You've Played

Post by Leonknight Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:10 am

the title says it all, and yes difficulty settings do count

for me though it would bee Doom and Doom II on Nightmare.....ITS FKIN RIDICULOUS!!!!!
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Hardest Game You've Played Empty Re: Hardest Game You've Played

Post by Claire Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:12 pm

Kingdom Hearts: RE Chain of Memories, not particularly worth my time. They altered it from the original and made Keith Ferguson the voice of Marluxia, but the battle system was absolute crap, takes a pro to get very far at all in this game. The GBA version was pretty entertaining, but this version sucked, period.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:07 am

well Monster hunter freedom 2 is pretty hard coz theres a dragon tht u have 2 kill called the tigrex and its so fast tht 99% weapons r pathetic against it coz there 2 slow and the tigrex is fast ¬¬ at 1 point i died against it so much i stopped playing for abt 2 months ¬¬ and resedent evil 4 on professional mode XD is almost imposeable 2 Sad against krouser i keep dieing coz hes so fast ¬¬ and last 1 but not least warriors of the last empire coz its so confuseing :S i dno where 2 start 2 kill things or carry on through the game ¬¬
Nightmare
Nightmare

http://www.scythgamegroup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:00 pm

nemo wrote:Kingdom Hearts: RE Chain of Memories, not particularly worth my time. They altered it from the original and made Keith Ferguson the voice of Marluxia, but the battle system was absolute crap, takes a pro to get very far at all in this game. The GBA version was pretty entertaining, but this version sucked, period.

I actually just finished this game. It's not hard if you grind (only for Sora really, Riku is a cake walk because you don't have to worry too much about cards and getting them plus he's a powerhouse) and since I like the KH battle system (minus the fucking card thing) it's the same as KH1.

But for me, the hardest game I ever played.... hrmmmm...... there's a bunch.

MegaMan Zero I think is the most frustrating game I've played and I cannot to this day beat it. I get pissed with pretty much every damn level because the whole layout is annoying and plus the 50 billion fucking robots that sit in my way makes things annoying. I reached the final boss but I cannot beat him, I don't understanf what the fuck I'm doing wrong. So finally I just game up and it's been sitting in my pile of "Games to Finish" with Red Dead Revolver, Disgaea and Resident Evil 4.

Possibly Dragon Quest VIII because of the sheer amount of grinding you have to do to gain one level. Christ, the first time I played this, I lost track how many times I died mainly for the fact I'm trying to gain levels and make money but since DQ spanks you for failing I walk out of the church with half my cash and I have to use it all on reviving the rest of the party >:I. It was frustrating. But my second playthrough boosted me up and I finally figured everything out... And a little help from Gamefaqs' Alchemy Pot guide.

Final Fantasy VIII was also tough for me when I first played it. I was 9 years old and I had no idea what the fuck I was doing. I had every GF I got up to mid disk 2 junctioned to Squall and everyone else only had the attack command because I did not understand the junction system. It took me until I was like 14-15 when I finally understood the battle system and finally wrecked the hell out of it.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:01 pm

Tenchu!
Mainly because I was a perfectionist and every level that I had to do I made sure I wasn't seen at all! Which meant everytime someone saw me and I just killed them I'd restart that level all over again and it was annoying as hell.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Nightmare wrote:resedent evil 4 on professional mode XD is almost imposeable 2 Sad against krouser i keep dieing coz hes so fast ¬¬

use the knife...thats all u need against him. it does like 5x more damage to him than any gun...expect the handcannon <<
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:27 am

Gotta agree with Cap'n on Dragon Quest VIII, mostly on the extra boss. Now, THAT'S something....

Oh, and SMT: Nocturne. Your main character died? Game Over. And the enemies is crazily tough. I dont know how many time I died in that game by the mudo spell...
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:45 pm

@Cap'n, Grind? Idk, I gave it a chance again after saying that and didn't get very far, still. A simple battle with a Shadow and got my kicked ass.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:27 pm

Demons' Souls is the hardest game in the recent decade that I played.

Let's see...... um.... well do we all remember the old games that were relentless? lol. You die after 3 lives you start back at stage one?

I remember the Fist Ninja Turtles back in psOne? that game took me like 3 years to get to stage 3.... and I didn't even finish it even to this day!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Just_Smile Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Ummm... Mirror's Edge, haha ! I always get shot by the same stupid helicopters xD I gave up playing it ^^'

And I'm stuck with VII's Omega Weapon for months ^____________________^

Just_Smile
Just_Smile

http://sillyhearts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down