FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
•|Flavor of Life|• EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
•|Flavor of Life|• EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
•|Flavor of Life|• EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
•|Flavor of Life|• EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
•|Flavor of Life|• EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
•|Flavor of Life|• EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
•|Flavor of Life|• EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
•|Flavor of Life|• EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
•|Flavor of Life|• EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

•|Flavor of Life|•

5 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

•|Flavor of Life|• Empty •|Flavor of Life|•

Post by Ayame Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:53 pm

[] Sign Up []

https://ffliminality.forumotion.net/rp-headquarters-f11/flavor-of-life-t312.htm

[] Introduction []

"Foolish woman..." sneered the voice of a man who now towered over a fallen woman. His face now held a look of intimidation and his aura was purely dark. The fallen woman attempted to pull herself up but her efforts were sadly in vain "Ha-Hayate I won't let this continue" the woman breathed out in which the man- Hayate simply chuckled before placing his foot upon the fallen woman's back making sure to add pressure so it was painful "And how do you expect to stop me Rin?" Hayate taunted. "Now that you have fallen there's nothing stopping me and no one can protect them any longer"

Rin's head fell to the ground and her eyes fell shut, when they did the crescent moon symbol upon her forehead began to faintly glow "It can't end this way...I won't let it" was her last fleeting thought before everything faded.

. . .

Asuka's eyes fluttered open only to find herself standing in a dark corridor which appeared endless. 'What is this?' she thought only to gasp sharply when she felt two hands place themselves upon her shoulders. She spun around expecting to find someone behind her, however she found nothing which surprised her 'What?' she thought now confused but her thoughts were interrupted when she felt the same cold hands grip her once more from behind which caused her to go tense "Who are you?" she murmured. "The one who will place you on the path you were destined to follow..." a voice which was obviously male whispered.

"Embrace your inner darkness princess" the voice whispered once more, she gasped quietly when she felt cold lips brush against the crook of her neck which caused her to then shiver. "It's me, your prince Hayate" the voice told her. 'Hayate? ' she thought to herself still very much confused. Her thoughts would have continued but were interrupted by the sound of someone else's voice, this one she knew and it was calling her name.

"We will continue this another time..." the one known as Hayate whispered before vanishing, the other voice however did not stop and continued to call her which caused the girl to grip her head. The voice was growing louder and louder until everything faded.

. . .

"Asuka?" a male voice called which caused the sleeping dark haired girl to stir, her eyes opened slowly and began to look around. Her surroundings were familiar but she couldn't place where she was, it wasn't until a few seconds later she realized that she was in a class room. Was class over? How long had she been asleep? She placed a hand to her head as the memories of the dream from seconds ago flowed through her mind. Who was this Hayate? And why did he call her 'princess' did this dream have something to do with the other one? It couldn't be. These were dreams nothing more.

"Asuka are you okay?" the voice which had awoken her asked, she looked up once more only to spot a familiar face looking down at her. "I'm fine..." she whispered quietly. The male knelt down before the dark haired girl and placed a hand upon her forehead "Are you not feeling well again? Do you want me to take you home?" he asked, she was quiet for a few seconds before answering "Can I stay with you tonight?" she asked "I'll call my parents when we make it there" she added softly in which the dark haired male nodded "Sure, come on I'll help you" he said now helping her unto her feet. "Thank you Ren..." she whispered as the two now made they're way outside, even now so much was going through her head. What was that? And who was that person? She had to know...

Last edited by Ayame on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

•|Flavor of Life|• Empty Re: •|Flavor of Life|•

Post by BLEH Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:55 am

(hmmm..... how to introduce my character....)

Cesri was walking along the road, humming a tune in his head.... he was being followed and he knew so... thats why he was walking down this street... there was a school and he knew the follower wouldn't do anything in a public place....

As he walked by the schools front gateway... he heard the person following him speak "hmmm... there is another Twilight in this school... i think it'll be easier to capture them... i'll find you later Cesri" Cesri felt the follower fade away and turned to look at the school "Twilight huh....." He decided to lean against the Gateway... if something was going to happen here... he'll be ready to help... although he'll have to let some bad things happen.... otherwise he may turn to the light....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(hope thats ok)
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:34 am

Semiazas was sleeping peacefully. Until something smack his head that is. "No sleeping on the job!" the woman in front of him yelled. She was the head librarian of this... well, library.

He rub both of his eye and yawn, "There's no one here..." he said with a half-asleep voice. The woman glared angrily and put down a stack of book with a loud 'thump', "BUT, there's a job to do!"

Looking at the books with no interest at all, he stretch out and nodded, "All right, all right. Give me one more hour?"

The head librarian smack his head again, but this time with a book. A thick one on that. "NOW!"

Standing up slowly, he picked up the books and carry them. He yawn again. It was a nice nap too... Maybe he can continue it after the head librarian went outside or something.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:47 am

Asuka continued to follow Ren's lead as he helped her outside, she had to admit that the cool air did help her condition a bit but she still felt plagued with fatigue for some reason she didn't understand. She pondered if that was the reason she'd fallen to sleep before or maybe that dream caused some kind of strain? She shook her head again once again telling herself that dreams were dreams and meant nothing. "Are you sure your alright?" she heard Ren ask "You look paler than usual" he pointed out now sounding worried. The dark haired girl nodded slowly as she now allowed her head to momentarily rest against his arm "I'm fine" she replied quietly "Just tired" she added.

Ren nodded mutely but sighed mentally for he knew something was wrong, however over the years that he knew Asuka he learned that it wasn't wise to push her when she wasn't in the mood. He looked down at her about to say something but paused when he felt something, he couldn't describe the feeling but something was telling him that something or someone was near. "Come on" he told her as he took hold of her hand and began to lead her along, something was here but couldn't tell what. But whatever it was it didn't feel good and he couldn't afford for her to get hurt. She was having a hard time as it was and didn't want there to be an even bigger strain on her than there already was.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:42 pm

Cesri was still leaning against the gate thinking... maybe i should stop him.....i mean it'll be pretty bad if he goes too far...

He started to walk into the school... heading for where the shadows were the darkest.... he could see a boy and girl walking past where the shadows were..... He sighed and punched seeming the air above the shadows... at which point a man flew out into the light and glared at him "Cesri! Why did you attack!... i'm not after you right now so why do you care!"

Cesri looked at the man and smiled "Karwel.... why should i care who you are after... a sneak attack is something a coward does.... get lost before i beat your ass down again..." The man growled and ran away.... "I'll be back Cesri!... i'll get you AND that girl!... just watch!

Cesri sighed and looked around... he saw a random student (Not Ren lol) walking nearby and punched him.... effectivly knocking him out... that should keep me neutral...
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:39 pm

Semiazas peered out of the window while he was carrying the books to their designated shelf. Just for a second, his eye were opened wider than usual, but then like nothing has happened it back to the sleepy looking one. Hope those 'kids' won't make too much of a ruckus...

He walked away and mentally shrug the people that he just saw. Whenever those people from different side met, it always ended badly.

As he put the book back in, a chilling wind began to fill up the room, and that makes him sighed loudly. "Well, well, I suppose you won't get involve again?" a voice that usually would make a normal person jumped just at the sound of it, ring loudly near Semiazas.

Ignoring the man cloaked in darkness, he yawned widely. "I came here for old time sake." the man said again, also ignoring Semiazas attitude. "I want to warned you that something big is going to happen soon, and the best way to survive is by taking sides."

Still not even acknowledging the man's presence, Semiazas put the last book back in the shelf. "No matter how strong you are, you won't be able to take both sides as your enemy!" his voice risen, proving that he began to lose his patience.

Rather than answering the man, Semiazas raise a finger in front of his mouth. "Sir, this is a library, please refrain from shouting."

Unexpectedly though, the man laugh. "If only you stay the same as when you first came to the darkness... Nothing I can do I suppose." the man said, half smiling. "I'll come again, 'Sammy'." and just like that, the man disappeared.

The so called 'Sammy' sat in one of the chair and leaned himself at the desk. And I only wanted a peaceful sleep...
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Ren rounded the corner and continued to led Asuka down the street, his pace was a lot quicker than it was a few seconds ago which caught her suspicion. However she didn't say anything instead she simply continued to follow him, but soon had to stop due to feeling tired. "I just need to rest for a few seconds" she breathed out as she now looked down at the ground panting. Ren nodded as he now helped her unto a bench. "I can't walk or run very far without getting exhausted" she told him as she now attempted to catch her breath. He knew just how frail and sickly she was but lately her condition seemed to worsen.

"Well just rest for a few minutes, and then we'll start walking again" he instructed in which he nodded. Ren stood beside her and now pondered to himself as to what is was he felt earlier. He couldn't place his finger on it but he knew it was something that would be troublesome for both of them.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:14 pm

Cesri Walked away from the school... his hands in his pockets... "I'm running low on money.... hope i find some work soon...."

At that moment it seemed like time froze and a figure wearing black robes appeared in front of Cesri "you want work?.. well.. how about you join us... you'll have whatever you want"..... then another figure appeared this time wearing white robes "No don't join them... join us.. you can help save lives!"...

Cesri shook his head and just walked past the two figures... "no thanks...."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Ren turned in Asuka's direction to check to see how she was doing, he knelt in front of her and placed a hand upon her forehead which felt a tad warm. "You still feel warm to me..." he murmured now afraid that she was getting sick, the was the last thing he wanted. He took a moment to think and then removed his jacket and draped it over her shoulders. "Will you be alright by yourself for awhile?" he asked "I'm going to get you some water to cool you down"

She nodded in which he replied with his own nod. When Ren disappeared down the same corner they had come from Asuka sighed in relief glad to be alone for the moment, she leaned back and closed her eyes for a moment. She was tired and felt weak. Something was coming she knew it. She wondered if it was maybe the worry that was putting such a strain of her body.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:08 pm

"You sleep again?!" shouted the head librarian with full force. Semiazas peered out from his hand. Weirdly enough, even if he had closed his eye, he won't fell asleep. That never happen before.

He stand up without saying a word and grabbed his brown long coat. "I'll go home early today." Not waiting for an answer, he step outside.

Wandering aimlessly, with nowhere particular in mind, Semiazas saw a bench with a lone girl sitting on it. His eye lit up. Those breed are pretty rare lately. The twilight. Those who haven't chose a side to fight for. Almost like him, but of course he had made his choice long ago, though a lot of people didn't believe him.

How do he know if that girl is one? He has dragged a lot of that kin to his side, after doing that for a while, recognizing one is not a hard task.

Putting his hand in the pocket of his coat he approached the girl. "This seat taken?"
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:20 pm

Cesri was walking down the street... A School student ran past him but Cesri didn't pay much attention... kids are in such a rush all the time nowadays....

As he reached the corner he heard a voice... usually he would just carry on walking but for some reason he decided to stop and listen....
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:24 pm

Asuka began to drift off into a light sleep which the silence and cool air helped bring along. However the sound of someone's voice caused the dark haired girl to awaken from this short lived sleep. Her dark brown eyes opened only to reveal a figure standing before, in silence she now scanned him over and deemed him to be a decent person. "No..." she whispered quietly with a shake of her head. She sighed to herself and then looked at the ground, she really hopped Ren came back soon being here by herself made her feel awkward and strange.`-
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:39 pm

Nodding gratefully, Semiazas sat beside the girl. He has no idea what he's doing, but really, he's never good at thinking too much. "Thanks." he said quickly.

They sat in silence for a while. Was it awkward for him? Well, not really, he's used at ignoring and being ignored by other. But, not long, his stomach's grumbling broke the stillness. "Oh." he said, realizing that he hadn't eat anything since morning and that the girl must have heard it too. Taking out two sandwiches from his coat, he offered one to her. "Want some? You look like you need something to eat too."
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:48 pm

Asuka tilted her head in his direction and nodded before reaching over and taking the offered sandwich from him. "Thank you..." she whispered quietly. He must of been some kind of mind reader since she was indeed quiet hungry and at the moment needed some kind of energy boost due to her lack of any at the moment. In the back of her mind she now tried to sort out of her thoughts which were all over the place. From the weird feelings she recently began having and the dreams, all of it was just too surreal, too strange for her liking.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:04 am

Eating the sandwich almost in only one bite, now Semiazas took out a bottle of water from his coat. A friend of his once joked that his coat is somekind of black hole, you can put anything inside it.

He drank slowly and then put it down beside the girl, offering it in silence. Not really doing anything for a while, and just occasionally watching the girl eat, he stood up. "You know." he said finally, "If you have some friend that you can trust, it might be better if you tell them about your problem." All twilight have some problem... And most of them don't like to share it with other after all...

Then, after throwing the sandwich wrapper to the recycle bin, he kneel down in front of the girl and kiss her hand. "Thanks for the company. It's been a while since I had a pleasant lunch." he said, standing up. Then, just like that, he walked away. Knowing fully well, that he just make himself involved in whatever mess he's in.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:22 am

Asuka blinked and then looked at her hand which was still warm from the contact it'd made with his lips, unknowingly to her he'd made her blush quiet the bit due to shock. But while she sat there reeling from her visit with the sudden stranger his words rang through her ears, she wasn't one to trust others due to the fear or being hurt like she did so many other times in the past. This was the reason why she only had one friend, this was why she only trusted Ren. Sighing she looked up at the sky and noticed that he'd been gone quiet awhile she hopped sincerely that he was okay.

Ren now jogged down the empty street, a single water bottle in hand that he'd retrieved for Asuka to drink. He too had hopped that his friend was okay, because of her nature he was always so careful with her and always made sure to protect her no matter what.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:35 am

Cesri was still standing at the corner.... he has listened to what was said between the two people and laughed quietly to himself well... that was uneventful... wonder why i stopped...

Seeing as his path was going to take him past the bench he thought he should at least say hi to the girl.... So as he walked past the bench he stopped for a moment... "Hi, its been a nice day today huh?" he wasn't really expecting much of an answer... he had a feeling she was the quiet type...
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:47 am

After leaving the girl, Semiazas walked around with, once again, nowhere particular in mind. While lost in his own mind, he crash to a boy that seems to be in rush. The bottle water he carried was thrown, but Semiazas caught it before it touch the floor. "My bad." he said, somewhat apologetically. But then he realized something. This one, different from the girl, shone a bright light. He had made his choice, whether consciously or not.

He threw it back to the boy, hopefully he can't see his aura, he's not in mood for a fight. "Be real careful, kid." he said, "The things you dropped can sometimes become too broken to be picked up anymore."
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:49 am

The sound of another unfamiliar voice broke through Asuka's thoughts and caused her to come back to reality. She looked down only to find another figure standing before her, this one was much different from the other but she couldn't put her finger on it. This was a strange turn of events, two strangers had come up to her in the last few minutes- no matter she would handle things if they became out of control or troublesome. "Hello..." she greeted him with a small nod.

Ren turned the next corner sharply which caused him to bump into someone, when he looked up he saw a tall figure standing in front of him. The man caused a small chill to run down his back, something about him felt cold like ice. He caught the bottle that he'd thrown but never let his eyes move away from the man. "What do you mean by that?" he questioned. Did this man know something he didn't? He honestly wondered that now.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:06 am

Cesri smiled slightly... he wasn't really sure what to say.... she seemed to be concerned about something...... "you seem tired... you going to ok here alone?... i can spare a few minutes if you want some company..."

He couldn't tell what was happening to him... usually he might say hi to someone then carry on walking... but for some reason he wanted to stay there.... i wonder.... could she be the Twilight Karwel sensed earlier?.....
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:39 pm

In the back of her mind she now pondered if it was wise or not to trust this man. She really wished she could place what this feeling was that she was picking up from him. In the end Asuka figured that maybe if he did stick around then she would be able to put the pieces together. In response to his question she nodded as she now pulled the jacket which rest upon her shoulders closer, there was a bit of a chill in the air. "So why are you here?" she questioned a few seconds later.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Cesri sat down on the bench next to her and looked at the sky... after she spoke he looked at her... "Nothing much... i just travel about... looking for work.... guess you can say i'm some kind of handyman.. or something... i'll do anything if the pay is right..." He looked back at the sky... ".. why are sitting here alone anyway?"
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Asuka listened to him as he spoke while also making mental notes every now and then, she could see even before he said anything that he seemed like some kind of wanderer. When he finished she turned in his direction and nodded in response. "Well I'm waiting for someone" she told him. "But he hasn't come back yet" she added quietly.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:03 pm

"i see.... well... its not good for a girl to be alone...... tell you what... i'll wait here till he returns..... that ok?" He said turning to her and smiling....

If she is a Twilight... I hope her friend can protect her.... Forces always try to make us choose sides.....
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Asuka tilted her head in his direction and again allowed her eyes to scan his still form, yes the aura he admitted was definitely different to those that she encountered in the past as well as the stranger she'd met a few seconds ago. In the back of her mind she knew there was more to this man than he was letting on, she'd been trying to figure that out for the last few minutes and was determined to gain some answers. ". . . What aren't you telling me?" she finally asked.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next