FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
G v's S - old chara EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
G v's S - old chara EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
G v's S - old chara EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
G v's S - old chara EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
G v's S - old chara EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
G v's S - old chara EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
G v's S - old chara EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
G v's S - old chara EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
G v's S - old chara EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

G v's S - old chara

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

G v's S - old chara Empty G v's S - old chara

Post by Aka Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:18 pm

((ok ... i think they were back at the house right? i only remember the flirting on the couch))

corro eyed the two who loved rather innocent then turned to hunter

"...well ....as i was saying" he said and then kept talking over something

kai felt a devious smile cross her lips as she looked up at kou. her hand on his lap she just wanted to jump into his arms so he could give her a kiss. but corro would have a cow.

Kou new he was out of line with Corro so close but he wasnt thinking.

Pulling Kai's hand further into his lap he turned to nibble her ear ever so slightly trailning a kiss down her throat savoring the flavor of her skin on his lips.

then as quickly as he started the Asult he backed up sitting up right so that Corro couldn't catch him.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

G v's S - old chara Empty Re: G v's S - old chara

Post by +AmA+ Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:41 pm

((its Meeeeee BK lol ^^))

Kai felt herself turn a bright shade of red and she rubbed her legs together nervously feeling the sexual tension rising between the two of them was almost too much for her to bare.

she waited till corro was keep in coversation before she turned her head slightly rubbing her hand on his thigh and took in a deep breath kissing his neck and exhauling her hot breath onto his skin putting her lips next to his ear. "will you... follow me?" she whispered almost a question before she turned and pulled her hand away yawning lazily.

"Corro i need some fresh air, Ill just be out side right in the forest here." she said and got up turning to the side

"is that alright?" she asked and corro sighed "yes yes dont be gone for too long. and get some firewood while your at it" he said and she nodded her skirt a bit pulled up in the back where kou could see from her sitting before she smoothed it and turned walking past kou looking down at him with a devious look before swishing her tail and walking out the door.

"sometimes i dont know what gets into that girl. first shes tired now she wants to go for a walk... oui!" corro said and shook his head resuming his conversation with hunter
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:59 pm

Kou knew corro was not stuped... so he did the next best thing to acting like a gentlmen and asking if he should help her out he got up and sighed as if uncomfterable.

" well now that Kai is out... i realy need to take a dump... so...yeah, ill be back ." he shruged and walked to the bathroom up stairs, he had not used the downstairs one before.

then opening the window he jumped out and landed as a cat with out a noise he fallowed her.

Kai was more then easy to track tonight... he was intoxicated with her smell, " ahhh, you will kil me Kai.. " he moaned as he came up behind her rubbing against her leg before passing her and turning into a very Happy human man.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:24 pm

she smiled her tail and ears out in excitement. "nyu~" she said innocently batting her eyes and swishing her tail walking over to him pushing him against the tree getting onto her tip toes leaning fully against him kissing him passionately her ears back as she concentrated on the intensity of the kiss.

she pulled her lips away and smiled before rocking back onto her feet putting her hands behind her back and swishing her tail turning away from him and walking away from him looking over her shoulder to smile and lick her lips then turn and looked forward again swishing her tail
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:59 pm

As soon as Kai looked away that second time Kou was on her.

he took his arms around her from behind pulling her back into the cradle of his body so she could Feel how much she turned him on.

" you ... smell....... AMAZING!" he breathed in hot breath into her ear.

" god... i coudl take you right now.... gezz... but you unkle woudl kill me if i dont wait for us to get married. " he said as his hand made cirles on her tummy before slipping under the faberic of her shirt to mimic the first.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:20 pm

"what uncle?" she said shifting her shoulders and pushing her hips into his smiling as she wiggled them slightly giggling.

"i dont know who your talking about." she said leaning back and tilting her head back kissing his neck her ears back with concentration. she was having so much fun playing with her new toy she couldnt help but let out a chuckle
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:55 pm

she had him thuraly wraped up in her...

she was the only sence he had... smell, touch, taste...

he tilted her chin up stealing her lips and thrusting his toung in to dance with her own.

moaning slightly he pulled her around to face him before lifting her up off the ground and putting her against a tree feet still not touching the ground.

breaking the kiss he panted slightly, " Kai.... the fire wood?" he asked confused...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:31 pm

"wha-wood?" she said and blinked a few times in a daze "already?" she said and then shook her head "oh um... firewood. its all over the damn place who cares about that" she said pulling her legs up to wrap around his waist while her arms loosely laid around his shoulders her one hand playing with his hair with her fingers
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:40 am

" hmmmn... true." he mumbled kissing her lips lightly as her legs sliped around him.

this... he could be here like this for the rest of his life and be happy.

" Kai.... i love you so much." he wisperd carresing the side of her face and kissing her nose, eye lids, cheek's, jaw.... he keep going till he reached her throat and then his hands were on the move again.

one moved to pull the hair of her head back so he would have more access to her. the other moved to up one of her breast lighlty needing it hopping it wouldnt have a revers effect.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:22 pm

she felt him tild her head back and then grab her and she arched her back into him moaning

"k-kou.. i love you ... i love you.." she mumbled her hands gripping his shoulders and pulling herself closer with her legs

her ears pressed back tightly rubbing her legs against his side with anticipation
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Kai was killing him with her sweet smell... his mouth waterd with the thought of devouring her with his hands, lips and body...

" uh.....god, Kai.." he mumbled letting his hand slip to her waist and slightly up her shirt. he needed to feel all of her have all of her to him self... she woudl belong to him and only him.

" i want you so bad.... are you okay with this.... i dont was ot push you love..? " he mumbled half dazed. he was lossing controle of him self by the second all the blood rushing away from his brain...

if Kai wanted to stop it had be be while he still have a hold on him self.... he was trying so hard to fight him self... to fight the animal he was inside...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:36 am

"k-kou... please... i.." she started huffing inbetween breaths her mind had gone blank and her limbs were like cotton holding onto him. she was shaking with anticipation and she rested her head against his shoulder feeling everything going blank

"k-kou... i dont...feel...too...good..." she said struggling with her words
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Kou stoped and looked down at her.

" are you ok? " he asked not sure what she ment...

" because if you need to i can stop, " Kou said as his body stilled and he tryed to even out his breathing and to think...

she was either realy into it or not feeling to good... he sighed inwardly worried.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:43 pm

kai shifted her head feeling a burst of dizzy heat rise to her face and she looked up at him her head feeling heavy

her left eye was completely blacked out except a small sliver of gold around teh rim

"k-kou... i .. cant...see..." she mumbled feeling the heat flushing to her face she could see his image but everything seemed to be slow

right infront of him with another flush of heat her other eye became gold then diolated

"k-...." she mumbled feeling herself unable to move her limbs was making her scared so she let out a slight whimper
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:55 pm

this cooled him off quicker then a winter stream.

picking her up right he held her close and dashed twords the house.

he could worry about getting introuble latter.

getting in quickly he carried her up to her room and put her on her bed and looked dwon at her worried, " ill get corro and that ass hunter... ill be right bback... will you be okay?" he wimperd in fear.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:09 pm

"k...k...." she mumbled feeling her body shake

corro was in the doorway a second later and he glared at kou "what the hells going on?!?!?" he demanded grabbing kou nearly lifting him off the ground

hunter came in and walked over to the bed and looked down at kai

"damn it." he said and looked at corro and growled at him

"GET A GRIP AND HELP ME OUT HERE CORRO HOLD HER LEGS DOWN!" he said adn corro dropped kou and walked over grabbing kais legs pinning her to the bed

"w-what...
she mumbled her head tossing around wildly

"shhh kai close your eyes and relax" hunter said putting his hand over kais eyes. she freaked when he did this and started wiggling around wildly against their grip changing within seconds from human to wolf then human and back to wolf over nad over trying to get him to let go

"STTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOPPPP" she cried and then stopped moving and took a deep breath

"there we go..." hunter said and pulled his hand away to look at her eyes and she lunged forward digging sharp fangs into his neck thick red blood hitting the wood floor

hunter grabbed the gun from his hip and shot it in the air making her let go and grab her ears

corro had been in such shock from what had happened he had let go wide eyed at her sudden change from sweet little girl to attacking viciously

she backed up into the corner of the room so she was pressed up against one side of the bed and the far wall from the door her head inbetween her knees

hunter grabbing his bleeding neck and groaned

"DAMN IT! tricky one isnt she!" he huffed trying to get back up
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:38 pm

Kou got around both men by crawling under the bed as a cat and getting to Kais side.

his ears were down so was his tial as he was worried, " Kai.. ' he wisperd pulling up next to her licking her arm woried.

" shhhh, im so sorry, its ok... its ok.. "

he didnt know what the hell was going on, hell corro didnt evne stop to ask....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:42 pm

she looked at him and snarled baring fangs dripping with hunters blood she snapped at kou and pulled herself further into the wall pressing against it still holding her ears her eyes shut tightly "k...ko" she mumbled through gritted teeth her body shaking with fear when she looked back up her eyes where normal and her fangs were gone but tears where streaming down her eyes

"k-kou... help..." she said covering her eyes again sobbing into her knees
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:54 pm

pulling her tightly and swiftly into his arms Kou held her steady.

" shhhh, i will do any thing and every thing for you... shhhhh love. " he mermerd refusing to let her go.

he didnt flinch when she snaped a moment ago he woudlnt know... it was his fault right...

he hoped he wasnt holding her to tight but he didnt want to lossen his grip, " Hunter... what happend? you and i need to have a long talk about Kai and her condition.. and per haps mine.... and Corro, you have a lot to tell your self you old crow. " he said darkly.

he thougth it was quite nasty to leave her in the dark with so much information at there finger tips... she could have known all she needed by now... and she new nothing more if not less then him...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:05 am

Corro narrowed his eyes at kou and then helped hunter up from the floor handing him a towel to put on his bleeding neck which he did and sat down on the bed taking a breath

"have to say havent gotten bitten like that in a while." he said wincing a bit before looking at kou

"kou maybe this isnt something we should discuss infront of ..." he said motioning his eyes towards kai who looked up with a cold glare and let out an angry snap towards hunter one eye filled with gold and the other her normal green

she sat in kou's arms her enter body vibrating with a growl

hunter had his hand on his gun but let it loosen when her eye returned green and he sighed

"see. thats why. to put it simply enough she had split personalities. in a sense. she has her full blooded wolf side. and she had her half wolf side. unfortunately for us tho that wolf side is a bit stronger then the half and now with her reaching adulthood those back and forth personalities are fighting each other to be the dominant one." he said and dabbed his neck

"so... your saying... i could be like that forever?" she said and hunter shook his head

"no. you wouldnt live very long. those types of animals only have the urge to kill and usually end up dieing off quickly" he said and she closed her eyes leaning into kou whimpering

"is there anything that we can do to help her other side become stronger hunter?" corro asked walking over and hunter tilted his head looking at kai

"idunno... make her do more human-y stuff would be my best guess" he said and corro sat down next to hunter

"what triggers these... episodes?" corro asked and hunter took a deep breath

"most of the time if the beast is scared it reverts back to animal. even humans are like that." he said and she looked up at hunter growling

"SHUT UP!" she barked at him and hunter blinked "ILL KILL YOU! ILL KILL YOU IF YOU SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME!!"

"IM NOT A BEAST!" she said and tensed her muscles again
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Kou felt his own growl rumble hin his chest before he hissed at Hunter and corro together. " never call her a beast "

" you should have educated Kai a long time ago about this stuff Corro... i didnt have that opertunity... and i know more simply but HAVING to learn it or die.... all you did was hurt her. "

he siverd and pulled her close," Kai... forgive me for being weak... " he wisperd only for her ears.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:00 pm

hunter sighed and nodded and corro stiffened

"i kept it from her to protect her! if you hadnt come along and messed everything up it would have remained dormant in her forever!!!" corro roared at kou

"dont blame me for this!" corro growled at him "i have done NOTHING but protected her as if she was my own chick!" he yelled at him and kai pulled her hands tighter against her ears

"please..." she mumbled

"just stop.. im tired..." she mumbled pushing away from kou now too "im just so tired." she mumbled
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Kou posesivly pulled her back, " no," he simply remarked picking her up and placing her on the bed, " Corro.. Hunter leave me adn Kai need to talk."

he keep his eye's away from Corro having gone gold, the slits looking alien on him.

" please dont argue we can always have a fight later... "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:18 pm

corro and hunter nodded leaving the room hunter shutting the door behind himself

kai looked at kou and took in a deep breath

"dont ... dont let him blame you.. please... dont...." she said sniffling slightly
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:48 am

Kou quietly pulled the blankets down and crawled into bed with her pulling her to his chest.

" we are all to blame in some ways... but dont worrie, thats not what is on my mind...Kai... " he paused and thought of the best way to say things.

" did i scare you in the woods?" he wisperd. " i jsut want you to know that... i would never hurt you, an d i will do any thing and everything to make you feel safe.... all you have to do is tell me to stop or what ever it is... i promis Kai... plesase let me love you . "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum