FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
two minds one body EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
two minds one body EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
two minds one body EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
two minds one body EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
two minds one body EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
two minds one body EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
two minds one body EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
two minds one body EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
two minds one body EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

two minds one body

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

two minds one body Empty two minds one body

Post by Aka Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:44 pm

Ayumi had been walking down the halls twirling the sword in her hands for something to do. It had been so long since she'd seen Brain and thankfuly Baeil and she'd been worried non stop about Tybalt and Lillian. "It's been so very quiet..." She mumbled wishing she could go back and stop this mess from happening. Suddenly she saw Baiel coming down the stairs from the maiden's tower and quickly ducking behind a pilar. She blinked hearing her grumbling about a Frair and a potion. "Frair? What could she pssibly want with him?" She thought aloud but the door was shut and off limits to her. With a forced sigh she glanced over at the window and saw a section of the Montague orchard practicaly in ruin and Tybalt by the fountian.
"Tybalt?" Ayumi shouted runing over to him full of worry at his tears. "Tyblat what's happened? You look awful." She said then noticed Lillian wasn't around. "Where's Lilly?" She asked then blinked in thought at his tears and gasped. "She's gone?! Holy shit what are you sitting around for?! If anyone find out she's a Capulet they'll have her head!" She stammered tugging him to his feet. Finaly tired of tears she snapped slapping him over the head just to get his attention. "Come now, you are a man and these are womanish tears. We will find Lillian and I have a feeling Baeil might help..." She grumbled thinking back on what she'd heard Baiel say and about Frair. Somehow she felt deep in her heart Baiel had something to do with this.

"ah well its plain and simply my dear. you are carrying a child." he said and smiled at her softly

"you even have that new mother glow about you. ah so beautiful. is this your first child? your a little older most women have a child by 14... oh well im happy for you and congratulations. who be the father?" he asked smiling sitting down on a chair

Lillian shut up quick her face freezing her breath stoping.

she looked at the man in shock, " you mean... that me... and Tybalt... are having a ba...ba... baby?!"

she shouted this the words bouncing off the walls.

" no no no no... we only sleep together like... what ... ahhh, two.. three times... "

she looked despreatly at him " it cant be...Tybalts... " she looked down and put her hands to her stomach some how stongly prowed that she could do this...

she Lillian could have a baby... and Tybalts...

" do you think... Tybalt would be happy to have a baby?" seh asked suddenly worried to death that this wasnt what he wanted....

" o... Tybalt were are you my love?"

tybalt nodded and wrapped his arms around his cousin then stood up helping her up as well

"as usual your council is what pulls me through" he said and took her hand in his

"thank you my dear cousin." he said and leaned forward kissing her cheek

"you keep my sanity within your grip." he said and then let go of her walking down the hall through until he got to the cellar doors and took in a deep breath as he continued what seemed a time consuming journey with no end

" dont worry. " she said as she watched Tybalt walk very much in the wrong directon.

" i will keep your sanity and your heart to my self. " she giggled and headed off to have some tea with her brother and Ayume... they both had some explaining to do.

Brian sat in the waiting room , the king had been out and would soon be talking to him,till then he had to put up with his sister....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

two minds one body Empty Re: two minds one body

Post by +AmA+ Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:48 pm

((again dis is BK just in case you dont know lol))

Tybalt ran down teh cellar calling out lillians name frantically

"LILLIAN!!!" he yelled coming to the bottom of the cellar with the tourch in hand. again when he heard no answer his heart plumeted and he felt tears of anger frustration and confusion well in his eyes and he slammed his fist into the wall making a divit out of the stone.

"i must find you my love.. i must..." he huffed running through the dangerously confusing corridors before resurfacing into the fresh night time air.

"night... already? it cannot be... my lovely lillian... where have you gone..." he said and got up closing the door behind himself running in the opposite direction and he pulled in a large breath running into the cold night hair and jumping onto the bench.

"LILLIAAAAAAAAAAAANN!!!!" he roared his sadness staining his words but still they echoed with a fierce anger.

he was nearly blinded by his need to find her filled with hate for those who took her. who ever it was he would find them and kill him with a swift blow.

he crumbled on the stone bench feeling tears starting to fall on his face. " lillian.... no..."
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:52 pm

Lillian fell a sleep not long after the doc left her.

she felt very tired... her nerves on end...

she woke up in the dark a sad voice ringing around her small cell " LILLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN!!!!!!!"

she jumped awake. " Ty... Tybalt! "

she got up quickly triping slightly on her way to the window and looked out at the night sky.

" TYBALT!" she called out loudly... would he hear... was it Tybalt....

she suddenly felt stuped to be calling out of a narow window...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:40 pm

tybalt felt the breath pull across his tear stained face and with it the sweetsound of something familiar. the smell and teh sound of soft lips and sweet skin. he got up and turned towards it walking in that direction

"LILLLIAN???!!!???" he yelled loudly and frantically "LILLIAN WHERE ARE YOU MY LOVE!!!!" he called climbing intop of the stone wall that surrounded the garden and cupping his hands over his mouth to make his voice louder
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:15 pm

(Kay I'm not sure where this is or when but i'm just gonna take a leap withthis.)
Ayumi sighed. It'd been a long yet horrible day. First Baiel was acting sneakier than usual and now Tybalt was acting like a phsyco over that strange girl Lilian. "i just don't understand." She mumbled but felt more behind those words. Brian hadn't spoken to her since he was in line for the throne and she felt a little colder than usual without him. She smiled at the memory of the party and how he'd snuck her a dress but all the happiness faded when she remembered that cold look he got when he decided to go for the throne in Tybalts sted. "Screw it he's happy." she grumbled wandering into The first room she could find to hide her pained exspression.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:54 pm

Brian at in the dark room alown...

yeah, the king made him heir scince Tybalt seemed to be off his rocker....

this wasnt making Baiel happy... but she was too buisy to make truble for him.

" Ayume... " he wisperd taking out a small locket from his pocket.

he had wanted to give it to her... but with all that was happening latly... there was no way his unkle would except the heir of the throne marriing the wepons master... but he coud promot the hell out of her... and perhapse.... keep her by his side in freind ship.. that is if she didnt hate him....

" god... im so miserable... " he sighed.

Lillian started to cry feeling so lonely, " TYBALT!" she cried out the window," PLEASE! PLEASE... TYBALT I NEED YOU PLEASE.!" she cried out not caring if she soudned crazy... she just wanted to see him, hear him feel his lips on hers again.. and tell him....

tell him that she was pregnat.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:21 pm

"LILLIAN!!!!" he yelled hearing the faintness of her voice made his heart jump nearly through his chest.

"LILLIAN KEEP TALKING IM COMING!!!" he yelled running blindly towards the sound
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Lillian must be crazy... she was sure she could hear him.

" IM CRAZY~! " she yelled loudly before giggling.

" I SWEAR I HEAR YOU LOVE... ARE YOU REALY THERE.... PLEASE... BE THERE TYBALT... DONT LET ME BE CRAZY... NOT NOW!"

she tryed to get closer to the window to see it beter but failed.

she paused to listen intently... to hear... if she realy is hearing things.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:41 pm

"IF YOUR CRAZY THEN I AM TOO MY LOVE!" he laughed loudly running closer to her voice. she was getting closer. he could hear it.

"LILLIAN I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND I PROMISE TO FIND YOU AND SAVE YOU!" he yelled again running to a tower and grabbing the door jiggling it but it wouldnt budge.

he walked around the tower and looked up to see a window

"LILLLLLIIIAANNNN!!!" he yelled as loud as he could his throat starting to throb but he couldnt care. he a grin 5 miles wide across his face and he couldnt help but think of how wonderful it would be to see her once again

"please... be here... please..." he said to himself looking up
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:35 am

she ran for a bench and used it to boost her hight.

she then all but leaned out the window calling out at the top of her voice not noticing he was just down below her, " I Love YOU TYBALT!" .

she smiled and looked up at the moon .
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:24 pm

"LILLIAN!!!!" he screamed thru cupped hands nearly falling over. she looked beautiful against the moonlight.

"I LOVE YOU TOO MY MAIDEN!" he yelled and smiled brightly to see her face.

"PLEASE MY LOVE. LOOK DOWN!" he said with an almost chuckle
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Lillian gasped as she peered down at Tybalt the cool night breeze causing her red hair swirled in the night air against her pail face.

Her bright eye’s stared down mesmerized at the sight of Tibalt such a contrast in the night, against the smooth cool stones of the walls Tybalts dark hair shimmered Dark blue in the moon light and his skin look silver.

Eye’s sinning with unshed tears Lillian looked down at the man she loved and choked on her words. “ Tybalt… “ she wisped in disbelief… she was not crazy.. He was there for her… right there….

She felt a cool tear slide down her face as she felt eternity flow around her as she took in the sight of him.

“ LOVE!” she cried out her tears finally streaming freely, “ MY LOVE!” she cried freely. “ MY TYBALT… MINE LOVE” she sobbed loudly to him in joy.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Ayume dawdled along wanting to stay far if nor completely away from the royals. She couldn't avoid him forever and had to set herself straight. He was now the heir, a liability for problems outside the estates walls and she needed to be there to supress that. She felt a small pain coming to her throat as she mumbled, "Must I truly get involved." She frowned at the sound of foot fall ahead of her and the clamor of armor. It had to be the damn messangers bringing more damn paper work for her. She looked beside her and found the door to a basic parlor outside the kings almost study. She weighed the options and took a quick step towards it and cracked it slightly. "Mistress Ayume!" she jerked forward and shut the door behind her leaning her back against it with all her weight. The footsteps outside seemed unsure for a few moments before the messanger sighed and ran off. "Oh thank god," she breathed then stiffened when she felt someone elses presence. She stared wide eyed at Brian and felt her legs tense to bolt out the way she came.
"ah, crown prince..." she choaked out bowing almost twitchily. "I was just uh-" 
"Mistress Ayume!" there were a few loud knocks on the door behind her and  she latched the lock behind her with a nervous smile. She loosened up and with    A sigh sat next to Brian smiling softly. "I'm runing away from work for a bit." she admitted shaking her head. "How have you been?" She asked but didn't look at him, worried he didn't want her there. 
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Brians tired eye's looked up at her hopfully and noticed how distant they had become.

he closed his hand around the locket in his poket and then let it go leaving it in his pocket.

" hello there old friend, i have missed you." he said ," and yeah... im hidding my self... so much stuff.... no time to think.." or greave he thought.

here he was trying his damn hardest to kill his feelings for Ayumi... and it hurt to sit here with her, but he would live in pain for the remainder of his life just for this time.

" please.... say we can be friends... i need good advisers some one i can trust... and i trust you most Ayuime." he said looking at her once again hopping she wouldn't spern her.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Ayumi stopped fidgetting with her hands and stared at them silently. 'Friend...advisor?' She looked up at him cocking her head to the side slightly. "Really?" She asked then a small smile turned up one of the corners of her mouth. A small laugh bubbled up in her throat and, as if all the tension left her, she let out a small laugh. She tried to surpress it with a hand on her mouth but her smile gave her away. "I guess but don't expect much." She said a laugh still in her voice. He didn't hate her or wish she'd leave him alone. That was the best news she'd heard in forever. She couldn't help how happy that made her feel or the fact that her heart felt a little lighter when she nudged him slightly. "Jeez Brian, you seemed so different lately...It kinda had me thinking you were mad at someone..."
'I thought you wanted me just to stay away from you...' She thought but her smile didn't falter.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:33 pm

Brian smiled at this... " Maby Baiel... but what is new to that... "

he laghfed at this to. smiling he put a hand on her shoulder. " you are the best freind i have ever had you know... "

then he moved his hand away... he still anted to keep a distance... he coudl never indanger her... never.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:52 pm

"Yeah, well I really should start acting more like a friend." She mumbled under her breath. "Hey um," she said then decided she might not want to ask any questions that might change his improving mood, "why don't we get out of this dark room? It's really dark and dreary in here compared to the nice weather outside."
'besides the king might show up soon.' she knew the site of the two alone would cause problems for Brian and not to mention talk amoungst the servants. But she wanted to still be near him for a little longer, even if she felt the growing distance was going to make conversation more awkward than it already was.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:12 am

"m-my love..." he let out an exhausted breath and he ran back to the door slamming his shoulder against it at full force trying to break his way inside. he pulled back again and slammed it then again but that third time his shoulder nearly gave out.Tybalt grabbed his shoulder that was now throbbing and turned to his other side running and slamming the door with his other shoulder feeling the deadlock holding fast against his attempts he ran a distance and then came charging forward his fist extended and it bust through the wood in the door with a snapping noise. he let out a yell of pain before pushing the rest of his arm in pulling the bolt free and turning the handle opening the door.

he ran inside and grabbed a tourch moving his way upstairs running as fast as his tired feet would take him

he got tot he top door and banged on it knowing she was just inside "Lillian. the doors locked... but i dont see a key..." he said knowing he didnt have that running start to bring the door down. "oh my sweet maiden lays just beyond this blasted door. i promise love ill get you out." he said taking out his sword and slashing away and the handle then putting his sword back he took hsi foot and smashed the handle it it clanking on the floor inside the room.

he pushed the door open and ran inside seeing her standing there he ran forward lifting her off the ground in a tight embrace "oh lillian... i... i thought... im so happy to see you" he said into her ear holding her tightly and firmly burrying his face into her soft sweet smelling hair and neck
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Lillian had become afraid when she heard Tybalt ramming the door below and then overly excited when he made it to the top.

she had all but held her breath as he made little work of the door before sweeping her into his arms.

she simply held on he feet nolonger on the ground her heart somewere umngst the clouds. " Tybalt.. " she wisperd reverently like a wish to the gods...

she then felt her eye's sting and tears flow from her eye's in joy, " O Tybalt my love... dear Love... i thought i had lost the right to see you ... "

she used her arms to try and pull her closer to her still...

Brian agreed slightly despite wanting to simply be near her longer...

" ill see you are the practice range tomorrow?" he asked standing up and smilling as he extended a hand to help her up.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:12 pm

"oh my sweet sweet love! how i longed to hold you in my arms! never again my maiden you shall never leave my sight!" he said covering her face with kisses holding her as tight as he could without hurting her

"oh lillian. please. tell me. who did this to you? who took you from me? ill make sure they suffer from the blade of my sword!" he said kissing her again and again on her cheeks and nose and chin and forhead and lips especially
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:34 pm

lill shiverd at the mention of a sword... to much vilance.

" i dont know.. " she wisperd, seh didnt know the womans name.. but she new Tybalt well... better then her even.

she then took a deep breath and wiggled a little , " umm.. i have to tell you some thing love... ummm please dont hate me..." seh wisperd in fear, " can... can you please take a seat first.. " she warnd.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:07 am

he blinked at her concerned tone and nodded slowly sitting down on the stool and leaning forward towards her

"what is it my love?" he asked curiously with concern on his face
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:49 am

Lillian new in her time that pregnancy is rare.. but back in the history books it was bad at there age...and a reason for a lot of bad things.

she gulped and closed her eye's," umm Tybalt, the church guy siad i was pregnat." she said strait to the point.

seh wanted to go to him to be held but seh was scard stiff.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:54 am

tybalt blinked a few times and stared at her with the exact same expression for a good 5 minutes before he opened his stammering mouth

"p-p-preg..." he stammered and felt his head go light.

"thats... thats the most wonderful thing ive ever heard. theres a little me and you in here?" he said and put his hand on her stomach

"oh my beautiful beautiful princess!" he said pulling her into his lap holding her closely

"lillian.. you'll never be alone now i promise. i will protect you two." he said and a huge smile spread across his face

"your my wife lillian." he said and kissed her lips smiling picking her up off the floor craddling her

"you will never be without protection from this moment on." he said holding her tightly carrying her out of the tower

"ill be a good dad. and you an excellent mother. i promise to never be harsh with my child. a hand will never touch a hair on its precious head." he said his grin as wide as a house
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:39 pm

lillian was in shock...

she was quiet for a while simply in Tybalts arms... it coudlnt be safe coudl it...

seh shiverd, " what if that person comes back.. " seh wisperd in fear.

her hands moved to her belly, she was afraid of and for the child there.

also Tybalt... she loved him so much, but she was so lost in the times costums...

closing her eye's she listend to his heart beat and relaxed...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum