FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
The City That T.O.O.K EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
The City That T.O.O.K EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
The City That T.O.O.K EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
The City That T.O.O.K EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
The City That T.O.O.K EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
The City That T.O.O.K EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
The City That T.O.O.K EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
The City That T.O.O.K EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
The City That T.O.O.K EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The City That T.O.O.K

2 posters

Go down

The City That T.O.O.K Empty The City That T.O.O.K

Post by BLEH Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:34 am

Setting and signup here: https://ffliminality.forumotion.net/rp-headquarters-f11/edo-took-rp-series-part-1-t368.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man wandered into the city... he had come looking for clues... his face hidden by a hood he kept an eye on everyone.... anyone could have information...

"tch... so many people... i want to find information and get out of here as quick as i can..." The man carried on walking avoiding all the people he could... eventually he walked past a bar, stopping to look at the sign outside reading *Food and Drink Half Price: Today Only*... his stomach growled and the man remembered he hadn't eaten anything but bread for the last 3 days... He entered the bar and ordered a steak and a glass of beer... then sat down at a table in the corner furthest away from thre other customers...
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

The City That T.O.O.K Empty Re: The City That T.O.O.K

Post by thelaughingman Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:38 am

Edwin sat alone at the bar, he had been there for hours drinking almost non stop, ignoring the other customers or at least trying to. A trio of youths were laughing and shouting at a table in the corner barely old enough to be there, normaly Edwin would just ignore this but in his current state he could not put up with it. "would you guys shut the hell up!" he roared turning unsteadily to face them. The youths rose and aproached him "What did you say?" "I said shut the hell up!". The first of the youths took a swing at Edwin, he blocked it clumsily and muttered under his breath and his right arm froze over, he punched out his attacker but was blind sighted by the second and took a hit to the face. Edwin stumbled back muttered again and cast a black cord at the youth who punched him, he screamed as his life force slowly drained into Edwin. The final youth swang a bar stool at Edwins back while he was distracted......
thelaughingman
thelaughingman

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:54 am

Edo was halfway through his steak and had just had the last drop of beer in his glass when the fight had started... simply watching the fight at first he became more interested after seeing the drunk man cast magic.. "hmm.. same type as me huh?... but his is a lot more advanced..."

Noticing that one of the youths was about to hit the man with a bar stool he lifted his foot and slammed it onto the floor... "Drain spike..." a spike of earth erupted from the floor inbetween the youth and drunk man... it pierced the bar stool, breaking it in two and stabbed the youth in the shoulder... the youths energy almost imediatly left him as it was transferred from the spike into Edo... He had been very tired but now felt energized again...
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by thelaughingman Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:51 am

Edwin turns on his saviour, unable to comprehend the situation, and muttered frantically under his breath, his left arm burst into flames and at the same moment his right froze over "pick.....your......poison" he managed to say befor passing out
thelaughingman
thelaughingman

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:26 am

Edo simply watched as the man fell to the floor... "oookay then...." he then sighed and carried the guy over to one of the tables that had a couch and laid him down... Edo then retrieved his half a steak from his table and ordered 2 more beers... placing one of the beers on the drunk mans side of the table he continued to eat and drink...

~~~~~

~Inside the T.O.O.K headquarters for this city~

In one of the computer rooms there were scans made of the city searching for useage of Bekrin energy.

"Sir! we've detected Bekrin energy! Sector 4-E!" An Elf using one of the scanners shouted.
"Very good, send unit AF-693-A and unit AF-693-B to capture the users!" A voice from the speakers in each corner replied.
"But Sir, unit AF-693-A has just had an experiment preformed on her, we don't know if its working correctly! Wouldn't it be better to send unit AF-693-C instead?"
"AF-693-A is a much superior soldier than AF-693-C!, I am confident our scientists have not made any mistakes in the latest experiment, send them out... NOW!"
"Yes Sir!"
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by thelaughingman Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:58 am

Edwin awoke and swore loudly, still pretty drunk, and eyed his surroundings suspiciously.. His gaze eventually fell on the man sitting opposite him and the beer infront of him. He took a sip of his beer and stared at the man infront of. "you need to answer some questions. why did you help me?, how can you use the same magic as me?, and more importantly who are you?"
thelaughingman
thelaughingman

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:20 am

Edo finished eating his steak and drank half of his beer, watching the man the whole time before answering "I helped because i wanted to eat in peace..."

He drank another mouthfull of beer "I was born able to use this magic... you are clearly more skilled with it than me though... i can tell that its not natural though.... you've trained yourself to use it.... that... makes me curious"

Edo drank the rest of his beer and slammed the glass down onto the table "My name.. is Edoisa Yadsax... but people call me Edo... oh... and i didn't need to answer any of those questions... i just wanted too..."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by thelaughingman Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:30 pm

"Oh, you're a cocky little shit arn't you!" Edwin downs the rest of his pint and stands up. "I can't be dealing with this right now, so i'm leaving"and with that he marches out.
thelaughingman
thelaughingman

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Edo smirked when the man walked out and decided to order another beer....

~~~~~~

~In the skies above the city~

Two figures with wings flew about...
"So AF-693-A, how's the experiments going?" the one figure said to the other
"oh god, don't use that name when we're on a mission, use my name... i don't ever call you by your soldier code do i, Heik?" the other replied
"HA! thats true, so Tial, how are they going?"
"pretty good i think, nothings bad happened so far! but anyway, enough chat, we gotta find that bekrin user!"
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down