FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Disenchantment EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Disenchantment EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Disenchantment EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Disenchantment EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Disenchantment EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Disenchantment EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Disenchantment EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Disenchantment EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Disenchantment EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Disenchantment

4 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Disenchantment Empty Disenchantment

Post by +AmA+ Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:43 am

(( ok ill start off the story. pls check the RPHQ to post your character sheet then jump on in ^^))
Kaguya sat atop the cliff pondering at the village below her. so small yet... ran like clockwork. perfect. the waterfall next to her ran to a little pool for them to use, nourished the feilds. just across from her was a trail from the village that led to her shrine. its beauty was simple yet divine. tilting her head at the moon she smiled drinking in its light. something made her head jolt back to the village though. A dark mist swirled from the opposite end of the path. the chill of evil ran up her spin as she raced down to protect her little sleeping village, but before she could even pull her whip from her back it had engulfed her. the darkness turned to nothing and she felt herself go limp. her eyes flittered open to the feel of being poked and chatter around her. her blurry eyes focused on her paws that where outstretched infront of her before they tried focusing on the form that was hunched over her "mm..." she grumbled blinking trying to adjust to the bright daylight that streamed into the shrine.
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Disenchantment Empty Re: Disenchantment

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Haruko sighed as he leaned on the wall by the door to the bar, waiting for his sister to join him. She's escaped from their room in a nearby inn earlier that day and he knew she'd gone somewhere with saki. Call it twins intution but he knew exactly where the find her.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY-?!"
Haruko pushed off the wall and ticked on his fingers the seconds. '3, 2, 1...' The door burst open and out came tumbling Maiko with a very pissed looking bar owner glaring at her from the door frame.
"Haruko, keep your sister under control!" The owner snarled before slamming the door behind him. Haruko nodded to himself before helping Maiko to her feet. She wobbled for a second before catching her balance and swatted his hand away.
"I can walk by myself, Haru-niichan!" She slurred and Haruko rolled his eyes before catching her by the back of her arm when she nearly tripped.
"I think not-"
"I can-"
"no you can't."
"But I'm-"
"No you're not." Her eyes narrowed at him and he smiled.
"Stop, using the twin telepathy thingy, it's seriously creepin me out." She said and Haruko shrugged before dragging her back towards the shrine. They were suposed to meet with a priestess or two that were going to welcome the great warriors to their town in honor of their goddess. Though Maiko was going to be in a drunken stuppor, he felt he could get through the orientation without her.
When they entered the shrine it was empty and Haruko frowned a little at the weird feeling he got. Something was up with this place but he couldn't put his finger on exactly what it was. That was till Maiko let out a loud giggle of "CUTIE!!!!" before yanking her arm out of his grip and running over to something that was lying on the floor. Haruko hurried over to her, only to find the strange looking fox on the ground and Maiko was poking its cheek.
"Stop it already, that thing might have-"
"Haru stop being such a worry wart!" Maiko stuck her tongue out at him but jumped when the animal shifted. Haruko felt that same weird feeling just looking at the fox but Maiko didn't seem to notice. "Hey there little guy!" She cooed, her flushed cheeks giving her an almost childlike appearance. "Whatcha doing in here all mangled up like this cutie?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:27 pm

when kaguya's eyes focused on the large drunken smile infront of her she let out a squeak and stood wobbily before blinking and looking at them both 'hmm...' she thought looking them both up and down 'appearence of a warrior but their wit isnt really about them' she shook her wrongly fluffed fur and stood 'then they cannot see the god in me. thats all right. perhaps.. i should stay with them for now' she let out a yip and rubbed against maiko's hand as a sign of acceptance.

when the priestess walked in she bowed to them both and started on about worries in the village "thank heavens you too have arrived. we have no idea whats going on for decades our goddess has kept us safe, but for the last month of so everytime crops start to bud they wither within a night! i fear a curse has befallen or maybe or goddess is in trouble. your noble warriors you should have a strong connection with our goddess. tonight is the full moon. we where hoping that you could go to the sacred tree atop the mountain and ask our god to show herself. to save us from this terror. the pool by the tree was the last place she appeared almost 700 years ago! we beg of you! please help! you will be alloud free room and board and all the food you can eat." she promised with big round eyes.

kaguya listened careful and pondered this. 'that shadow...' she took a deep breath 'i let my people down.. but i promise to fix this... some how' she looked up at the two and let out a whimper, pawing at maiko's leg with round sad eyes
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:51 pm

Haruko listened to what the priestess had to say whilest Maiko eyes wandered. Haruko nodded to her and gave her a small bow, taking the back of Maiko's head and making her bow as well. "It is an honor priestess We accept."
Maiko felt the pawing at her leg and look down at the fox. She cocked her head to the side because for a moment the contact gave her a sort of shock.
"Hey Haruko-" She began as they straightened.
Haruko gave her the annoyed look, the one that told her she needed to shut up before she messed something up. She held her tongue till the priestess left and Haruko sighed.
"Seriously Mai, for just once let us make a good impression."
She glared at him before letting out a 'hmph'. She knelt down beside fox and raised an eyebrow at it. "Big meanie... so what's wrong little fox?" She asked and Haruko glanced over at her.
"Mai, how do you know that fox even understands what you're saying?" He said and she shrugged with another giggle.
"I dunno it's like this one is-"
"different?" The two stared at each other for a moment before looking back at the fox with questionate looks.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:06 pm

kaguya felt their eyes fall on her and a war smile spread across her face. their confusion not only amused her but made her feel as she was when she was younger. there was a time when she was surrounded by warriors that would play games with her and keep her entertained and protected. now... there was no one. she cooed and stood prancing to the exit before turning back to them and yelping and running forward. within the few moments it took them to round the corner after her she was gone.

'ill see you tonight by the waters edge by dears' she thought as she sat ontop of the shrine roof looking down at their confused faces. she had some business to attend to before the night would come.

as night rolled around she waited on the highest branches of the tree. when teh moon came out she sighed with relief and comfort. hearing the twins round the corner she snickered listening to their bickering about something.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 pm

"I would say I told you so...."
"Haha very funny, but who's got the sharp sword smart ass." Maiko snickered and then winced and pressed the bringe of her nose. She had a splitting head ache from all the saki and whats worse, Haruko was in a preachy mood again.
"Maiko, I'm just worried...have you noticed how everything here seems so still like there's not really any real presence of a god here?" Maiko frowned at her brother and nodded weakly.
"I guess, then again you were always the one who had the better radar for this kinda stuff." Haruko felt his worry begin to grow when they came upon the tree. They'd yet to see the strange little fox return but then again Haruko thought that was for the best. That creature gave the twin's a weird vibe that they couldn't shake even as they came to a stop at the tree.
"Beautiful isn't it?" Haruko muttered, noticing the way the moonlight drenched the area with an almost serene glow. Maiko shrugged.
"Eh, whatever, now lets get this goddess to come out for a chat ne?" She looked around and placed a hand on her hip impatiently.
"So is she just going to make us stand here?" Haruko gave Maiko a dissapproving shake of the head but truthfully he didn't know exactly how to contact this goddess either. It had been a while since any god was needed to be called upon like this.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:42 pm

kaguya shook her head disapprovingly but had a smile pulled across hr face non the less. still it was fun watching them both impatiently and unknowingly look about.
after about 30 minutes she jumped down from her spot trotting to haruko's side and sitting. giving maiko a disapproving glare she then trotted to the water and sat down impatiently. if this is what little knowledge a noble warrior had about the gods then she wasnt sure she would be needing their assistance. 'come on i know you two must know how to pray to a goddess... its so simple! just ask for assistance!' she thought with an irritated look pulled across her muzzle 'i will give them 5 more minutes. if they dont figure it out then ill just have to follow them around for the next few weeks till they get it through their thick skulls ...'

she sat for a few more minutes as they stared blankly yand she let out an annoyed yelp before getting up and trotting towards haruko. leaping onto him pinning his shoulders with her paws she touched his nose to hers and lboth their eyes diolated. she got an insight to his power and he got an insight to his greatest ancestor. the first of their familys warriors. she pulled away from him after getting the information she needed and sat down with a furrowed look on her face. 'how can a blood line like this have fallen so deep into ... disrepect' she thought with a huff looking at the shcoked expression on his face
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:13 am

(I have a bad feeling they really are idiots)
Maiko's eyes widdend at her brother when the fox leapt at him, thinking it was going to maul him, however when it back off she stared for a moment before she burst out laughing at his frazzled look. Haruko pushed himself up and his eyes narrowed at Maiko but it wasn't quite a glare. He'd seen something, like a blast from the past except it wasn't his memories. It was like he was looking at someone who looked like him but was completely different. Maiko noticed his look and both of them glanced at the fox before back at each other. Haruko twitched a finger at her to some over to where he was and she complied with a raise of the eyebrow.
"What's wrong scared the big bad fox is gonna getcha?" She blinked when he didn't respond with some snippy come back and knelt beside him.
"That thing is definately....different." He said and she frowned.
"What do you supose it is?" Haruko shook his head in a form of saying he had no real clue.
She watched him carefully as he thought hard about what he'd just seen till something clicked. It was a memory of their father explaining something that they both hadn't really ever paid attention to, then again there wasn't much of anything that their father said that they didn't completely ignore.
"When in doubt pray." Maiko said and Haruko shrugged. Haruko was linient on taking his eyes off the fox but, maybe it was trying to tell them something. He bowed with Maiko and she let out a small sigh of a prayer under her breath. It basically hit the high notes of what the village needed but she fumbled for words to truly express what they needed.
The two looked at one another and sighed.
"We need-"
"help-"
"tons of it." Maiko added before looking at the fox again. "I don't supose you know where to get that fluffy?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:24 am

kaguya closed her eyes and bowed her head looking back up at them she tried to transform into her goddess form. there was bright light and then she squeked in pain collapsing on the ground in a heap of fur. 'w-what happened?' this time her thoughts where apparent to haruko. with their connection ebing strong right after they shared memories. now her fox goddess form was apparent. with her blue fur glistning and the mystic celtic stone weapon hovering over her back. her gold markings glistening. but there was soemthing else. darkness spread across her stomach and side with black dripping from it. she whimpered and looked at haruko 'i know you hear me... please...help me up' she thoguth as she tried to stand on her own failing miserably
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:42 am

Haruko was at first lost to hear the fox talking but her form made him realize just what he was dealing with here. The markings, the floating stone, the glow...
He got to his feet and hurried over to her mentally kicking himself for calling her a thing. This was a goddess, the goddess that they were most likely suposed to get in contact with.
Maiko watched her brother gently lifting the fox up but didn't understand his change. "Haru-what's-"
"Looks like we found the goddess we were looking for." Maiko's eyes widdened and she scurried over to him to help him out.
"B-but why is she like this-what happened?" He lookd at the darkness crawling up her sides and lifted her up.
"Come on, she's not going to be doing much crop saving tonight." Haruko looked at the fox-goddess-person-wow he was lost. "You can get more help at the shrine, goddess..." He said but it was basically an open eneded question, more or less asking if she need to stay here even though she could hardly move.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:54 am

'like thats going to help. i need to kill the shadow dancer.' she said nestling into his arms 'ive been trying to track him for months.' she sighed resting her head on his arm as they walked ot the shrine 'ive been asking the oxen who travel from place to place. they said they've seen him working his way to the imperial palace. thats where i must go.' she jumped from his hands and wobbled to the holy water set infront of her shrine and laid in the water. it soothed her side and she narrowed her eyes at them both 'the fate of the stars brought you here for a reason. warriors these days have lost touch of what it really means to be that title you fling around. i dont want to have to deal with you two. but its my duty to acceptyour prayer like i have since the begining of time.' she let ner nose submerge for a moment in thought. 'since... you have no proper training. you will take books and you will study. every history of every warrior and of every battle. i dont think thats to bad a punishment, most gods would give you a scar to remember your place' she said stepping out of the water and shaking her fur. the darkness had subsided into a thin line across her stomach 'we leave at once!' she exclaimed then turned trotting to the shrine documents. and pulling the scrolls onto the floor. there must have been at least 5 dozen 'those are your studies as we make our way to the imperial palace. its at least a weeks run. and in my condition we will be taking it slow.' she trotted to her shrine and looke dup at the beautiful painting of herself in her younger years. it was of her pale white skin holding up the moon when the little village had fallen into darkness back in the war. she hid the town from demons, she fought with her warriors the sound of the festive flutes came to mind and she got lost int he memories. 'your greatest forefather... was a wonderful man.' she smiled 'best dancer and flute player this side of the sea.' she got lost and shook her head to clear herself 'well. now .'

"if your provisions are in order we leave at once..' she said standing and walking to the shrine enterance waiting for them both
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Maiko looked ruffled when the scrolls were unveiled and she looked from them to Haru with a smoldering look. "Why do I get the feeling it just insulted us?" Haruko didn't answer her but lifted a scroll up and placed it in the bag he had. For a small thing, it could hold twice its size. 
"We're not properly trained and this is the help we asked for." Maiko's jaw clenched.
"Not properly trained?! I'm perfectly trained! I could kick her fuzzy little-"
"Mai," he showed her a character on one of the scrolls and she blinked, "That's our family's name Mai. This is our ancestry we're dealing with here. They're the reason our heritage skipped to our generation, why we need to help the moon goddess...besides who knows what kind of fighting styles you might learn from these." Maiko frowned and watched him for a moment before she sighed and helped him collect the scrolls.
"I'm not putting up with her high and mighty crap just because she's some god. I'm doing this for our benefit, not her's." Haruko got ready to object, to tell Maiko she was being disrespectful towards a god but gave in for the sake of peace between them. He ruffled her hair muttering "Be nice." and they walked over to Koyuga.
"looks like we're headed to the imperial city," Maiko muttered and looked to Koyuga. 
"So...If I remember it right your kanji spell Koyuga right?" Haruko gave a small bow. "Im Ichihara Haruko and that is my sister Ichihara Maiko." she said though she knew the goddess had picked that up by now.
"Let's get going, we're burning moonlight." Maiko grumbled and trudged out into the night not having to check to see if her brother followed
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:55 pm

"its... kaguya actually" she said her face softening when the mention of the moon came up "yes... the moon." she trotted through the village and smiled as a few of the village children came to the windows to wave to her. she had frequently followed them to the woods to protect them. kaguya and the twins walked till the little village was nothing but a speck on the mountain side on the horizon behind them. "stop" she said "...um... please" she added after a moment. her large gold eyes scanned the valley below them "the blossoming trees... the river..." her ear twitched and she shoved maiko onto the floor bouncing off her and turning left. what looked like nothing to them was a hidden demon. using her bared teeth she pulled the whip from her back flinging it around the head of the demon and yanking back. black sputtered as it fell to the ground and sunk into it. she proceeded to put her weapon back and walk to the black oozing spot stepping into it. where her paw touched a ripple of blossoms emerged until there was no more of the black “fighting… really tires me…” she sighed her shoulders falling a little limp.

"now we rest" she said sitting petitely and curling her tail around her feet "by the river. if you need to set a tent and fire" she said walking down off the path and to the rivers edge.

by the time they had gotten to the rivers edge the sun was peaking up over the mountains. kaguya laid on the bank after lapping up some water and watched the two "you should start with scroll volume 479." she said with a smile "its when your first ancestor found he was fit to be a warrior, he struggled some though. mostly with .. morality" she said phrasing it carefully. the truth that wasnt written was that their ancestor betrayed her once. she forgave him and purified him but it was still... a large event that she promised to erase from history. "haruko... you wouldnt happen to play the flute?" she asked and when she noticed no flute hanging from his belt she sighed "i do love the flute" after she licked her wound with an uneasy look
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:42 pm

(whoops typo!)
Haruko paused what he was doing, his eyes and hands still on the bag but he didn't really seem to notice it. After a short moment he realized he'd been zoning out and brought himself back to reality. He looked up at Kaguya with a weak smile. "Ah, i played once...but I wasn't very good at it..." he pulled the scroll from his bag and Maiko rolled her eyes.
"Are you kidding, you were pretty good, oniii-tan." she snickered and winked at him before taking the scroll from his hands. Haruko folded his arms to keep his obvious agitation with Maiko in check as she rolled onto her stomach to read the scroll.
She was only a few seconds into reading the first sentence before she rolled over on her back. "Booooooooooooring!" 
Haruko's lip twitched into a frown and he took the scroll from her an began to read to fill his time. Maiko sniffed at him and flopped back onto her stomach so she could look at Kaguya.
"So our great great, whatever, gramps was a rebel?" Her smile broadened. "A flutist with an attitude, cool." she kicked her feet behind her head in boredom. 
"I don't mean to be a drag or anything but, how did you get like that?" she motioned to Kaguya's form and raised an eyebrow. "aren't gods supposed to be all mighty and powerful not short and fluffy?"
Haruko looked up from the scroll and at Kaguya. He had found a drawing of what their ancestor had look like and it was almost freaky how similarly the twins looked like him. 'Sadly it seems the talent skipped us...' he thought as he continued along reading. He was soon lost to the girls conversation, busy thinking about the fact Kaguya knew this hero from their past and taking in these exploits of his forefather. 
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:01 pm

"well. once upon a time it didnt matter what form you where in, enough people still beleived that gods roamed the earth with them that... well there was no need to mask yourself." she said and looked at the moon "then the fighting started... hm. you know the full moon festival is in the next month. i used to tie bells around my heels and dance through the palace." her eyes where shinning at the memories "i was... 500 years old. well... thats 5 to you" she said with a smile "just a pup" she shook her head and looked at maiko "why did you choose the sword maiko." she said eyeing her weapon
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:33 pm

(srry internets kinda fuzzy)
Maiko glanced her sword with a half smile. "Well let me put it this way fluffy," She looked back at Kaguya. "There are 3 women out of every 10 men that pick up a sword. And only 1 out of that 3 actually knows how to use it." She let her eyes rest on the ground infront of her. "My home town revolved around the whole gender roles crap. My dad was like all the other men, bragging about how their daughters could weave silk, make the perfect tea, bear the most beautiful children, and or prepare the best food, except the only thing my father had to show off was a girl who could hold her own in a fight." She smiled and used her foot to poke Haruko, who jumped slightly out of his daze. "This softy over here never could figure the sword out so I sorta inherited it." She said and then looked at the floating rocks,
"That whip thing is pretty effective. It did a number on whatever that black thing was earlier." She shrugged before laughing a little.
"500 years eh? Must have been better than things are now." She tapped her lip. "I think the last time I went to a shrine or prayed for anything was a festival like...14 years ago?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:47 pm

((lol its ok XD))
"you really should go more often" she said yawning "these old things? they do their job. unfortunately they take a bit out of me." kaguya walked next to haruko looking over his shoulder at what he was reading. "well. how about. enough study. and you both show me how much supposed 'training' you have had eh?" she said with a flick of her tail
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Maiko grinned, pushing herself to her feet. "You know, you're starting to remind me of one of those little old man senseis." She said before going to her brother. "Come on Haru, FInally some fun!" She yanked him to his feet and Haruko gave her a roll of his eyes.
"Mai maybe we shouldn't-"
"Don't be stupid Haruko. I'd take slicing something to ribbons over boring old book work!" She looked at Kaguya and was almost bubbling with excitement. "So sensei, what do we kill first?" She said with a bright smile.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:11 pm

"me" she said her ears perked. "if you can take the red ribbion from my tail. you win and you can call the shots for the rest of the way to the imperial city." she said flicking the ribbon tha was around her tail.
"well? begin when you please"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Haruko's eyes widdened and Maiko's smile only grew. "Alright." She snickered and went to grab her katana but a gale of wind slapped her hand away from her sword.
She glared at her brother and he shook his head. "No fair!" She hissed before focusing her attention on Kaguya. After a moments pause she darted at Kaguya with a speed that wasn't natural for humans. She came around Kaguya's back and reached for the ribbon around her tail.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:45 pm

kaguya was instantly gone and appeared again on a tree branch sitting steadily "up here" she called and when maiko jumped up using her wind kaguya again did the same thing. she kept disappearing right when maiko's fingers brushed the ribbon until maiko was panting and then she stopped and smiled "lets stop now. i dont want to tucker you out when we have such a long journey ahead. haruko, you wish not to participate? you where always more interested in the books. in any case. i admire and thakn you for your assistance. and maiko, you use your wind sloppily and carelessly. i would practive by going up these trees... without using your element. but for now we should head out again." she said getting up and walking towards the path again only to jump out of the way of an oxen wagon who stopped immediately. "did i hit it?!?" the old man said worriedly then looked at the fox "oh thank heavens! hey youngsters where are you headed, such a cute furry friend" he said as kaguya tucked her tail whimpering. humans did scare her as of lately. she had lost her sense of judgement in any human outside of her village.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:00 pm

"I wish you would have hit it." Maiko muttered under her breath and didn't put on a show of happiness that he mentioned them traveling with a cute furry 'friend'. Haruko then spoke, since Maiko was too busy fuming.
"we're headed towards the imperial city." He took a step to place himself sort of blocking Kaguya and Maiko. "Sorry she's just a bit shy." He glanced down at Kaguya to see if she was alright.
Maiko noticed the exchange and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, we've got important buisness there, the only problem is fluffy is hurt and my brother is a moron so we are stuck out here walking till we get to the palace." Haruko gave her a look for being rude but Maiko shrugged indifferently.
(Yawn! I'm out for the night. Nighty nighty)
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:59 am

"ahhh the imperial city! well im on my way to the agata forest to drop off some goods. would you care to hop a ride? agata forest is on the right path to the city" he said with a smile and pointed to the back of his cart that was loaded with barels or food "hop on in"

kaguya jumped but realized she was too short to make it and wasnt about to use any power infront of this strange human. he smiled and reached down grabbing her by the scruff and picking her up. she yipped and curled into a ball "you can sit up here with me if youd like my lady" he said and she blinked at the ending of his sentence. he set her on the passanger side seat and when the twins got in he whipped the oxen and was on his way again.

the ride was filled with the old man talking about where he had been what he had been doing why he was going to agata. what he was doing. basically one of those people that likes to talk just to hear his own voice

why the time they had gotten through the forest and tothe little town he stopped and sighed "this path if you keep following it will lead you to the ciity the quickest. youll have to get a boat though some of the back turns to a river and im not sure if the ferrie still works" he said and turned to a man who came and hugged him speaking about how much they needed the goods and what not

kaguya jumped down and felt the itching desire to get the heck outa dodge. she trotted till she got to the edge and waited for the twins. when they reached her she had a sad longing in her eyes as she watched the village

"do you know what its like to be forget..." she asked them both but she didnt really want an answer. she got up and started walking again "can i tell you both my dream?" she asked as they all walked side by side "then perhaps you can tell me yours."

she lifted her head so the rays of light could flick against her face "my dream is to be able to dance with bells on my heels again. to dance at the festival and for everyone to remember. what about you both?" she asked curiously
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Haruko looked at Kaguya and smiled a little in thought. "To do something you love and be remembered...a very honest wish." He said before Maiko hooked her arm around him neck, causing him to lean down a little to match her level.
"Isn't it obvious?! We want to be the best heroes this world has ever seen. Ya know the whole respect and great protectors biz, right Haru?" Haruko, with Maiko beaming and her eyes shunning with excitement, could only manage a nod. He was her twin, and as parts of the same whole they should want the same things right? Haru let the thought sink in but couldn't help but wonder if there was something else he wanted.
"Hey Kaguya," Maiko said, her smile now directed towards her, "If that's all ya want the Haru and I could help." Haru blinked an nearly choaked on his breath at the fact Maiko was actually offering to help someone other than herself. She rolled her eyes at his look. "Don't give me that-as heroes we have to help people and gods alike," she shrugged "Gotta start somewhere."
Haru smiled slightly and nodded as Maiko stretched. "I'm hungry!" she whined and Haruko's smile left him as he was forced to roll his eyes. So much for a sincere moment from Maiko.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:41 pm

kaguya smiled at maiko's enthusiasm as they walked along "such a nice dream" she said and turned to look at them both "i feel like -" suddenly a ball of darkness engulfed kaguya within the time it took her to yip. the demon that had grabbed her was large olmost 10 ft with a tiny head that had markings where a face would go. its lurky shadowy figure was covered with armor and weapons.

it looked up towards the two warriors before pulling out a weapon pulling it back to hit kaguya with as she squirmed under the grip of his hand that completely engulfed her.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum