FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
what would you do with a time machine? EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
what would you do with a time machine? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
what would you do with a time machine? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
what would you do with a time machine? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
what would you do with a time machine? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
what would you do with a time machine? EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
what would you do with a time machine? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
what would you do with a time machine? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
what would you do with a time machine? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

what would you do with a time machine?

+3
Ayame
Just_Smile
KOS-MOS-1701-A
7 posters

Go down

what would you do with a time machine? Empty what would you do with a time machine?

Post by KOS-MOS-1701-A Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:28 pm

heres a funny question for you, if you suddenly had access to a time machine, what would you do with it?
I would bring my laptop back to the year 1969 and show it off to the guys at NASA.
KOS-MOS-1701-A
KOS-MOS-1701-A

Back to top Go down

what would you do with a time machine? Empty Re: what would you do with a time machine?

Post by Just_Smile Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:06 am

I don't know, lol x3 Maybe I'd do something for the mustang-horses or trying to prevent the mass kill of European wolves.. ? I've no idea ! Razz
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

http://sillyhearts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

what would you do with a time machine? Empty Re: what would you do with a time machine?

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Go back and tell me younger self to be smarter about certain things >.>
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:49 am

I'd go back in time to watch Bowie and Sabbath life. (obviosly it will have to be a time and space machine)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:41 am

Did you mention David Bowie *Goes absolutely mental!!!!!*
Why would you need a space machine? When a time machine would just work O.o Lol. Besides, you wouldn't need to go back that long to see David Bowie, just 10 years back to his last concert, cause I saw it Smile

Sabbath, if you mean Black Sabbath. I don't know cause John does a pretty good concert solo, not to mention he's doing an 18 month tour round Europe this coming year. Tony Iommi was just an arse to Ozzy before he left. Pretty good choices though Ry, I wouldn't mind seeing the old Sabbath live with Ozzy as the original singer and not Dio, so if you get that time machine, count me in.

I think i'd love to go back and see my grandma, I was too young to appreciate her and when she died I missed her so much, so I'd like to have just one last day with her.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:32 am

Tainted Dreamz wrote:Did you mention David Bowie *Goes absolutely mental!!!!!*
Why would you need a space machine? When a time machine would just work O.o Lol. Besides, you wouldn't need to go back that long to see David Bowie, just 10 years back to his last concert, cause I saw it Smile

I meant space machine too because if I ended in 1970's, 80's or 90's in the exact same spot I was, outside the concert area, with no money I'm going to be pretty p***ed with myself.

On a side note you cant beat Ziggy Stardust himself Very Happy (I just wish I was born in the late 60's, 2nd Doctor Doctor Who episodes (which are all lost in time now, thank you BBC), The Beatles and the beggining of Bowie.)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:10 am

Well not really seen as David Bowie started in 69, so you really want the 70's for him Smile (Sorry, I'm an obsessed fan XD)

That'd be a good idea though for the Doctor Who, old series, I wouldn't know what would be good, maybe meeting Keifer Sutherland while he was making Lost Boys, yum yum. Haha.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:29 pm

I would go into the future to see how my life turns out
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:33 pm

I'd go to the past. To shove a pineapple up Hitler's ass then go to Square and tell them to never make an FF7 spinnoff
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:36 am

^ Agreed

I'd also go back in time and make David Bowie and Freddie Mercury sign a contract saying NO ONE can re-do Under Pressure (if you dont live in the UK you wont understand the evil a show called X Factor has caused with that song)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:24 am

Stupid JEDWARD!!! I want to destroy them!

I agree totally with that one.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:30 am

Its bad enough that the majorty of people now dont care for Classic and Heavy Metal rock we now have to have talentless kids re-do POP versions. (if someone of the X Factor does a pop mix of "Crazy Train" then I will fall on my knees and pray for a Nucleur Holocaust to wipe us all out)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down