FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
*Zebra Pancakes* - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
*Zebra Pancakes* - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
*Zebra Pancakes* - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
*Zebra Pancakes* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
*Zebra Pancakes* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
*Zebra Pancakes* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
*Zebra Pancakes* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
*Zebra Pancakes* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
*Zebra Pancakes* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

*Zebra Pancakes*

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*Zebra Pancakes* - Page 2 Empty Re: *Zebra Pancakes*

Post by Aka Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:11 pm

Hime looked down at their hands and then back out over the grave yard.

" i promise i will do my best... if something did happen i could die for real this time " she said her voice hollow as she tried to take in the idea.

she could not live though half the things she had gone through in her 3 years on land.

she was as useful as a glass shoe. pretty to look out, a hastle to keep care of and easy to break.

though the one thing she would not admit to Mateo.... she could break much more easy then a human...

she smiled, " we should leave before the guards get back " she said feeling uneasy suddenly.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

*Zebra Pancakes* - Page 2 Empty Re: *Zebra Pancakes*

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:05 am

Mateo stood a little straighter, looking around them as well. "Yeah but we'll have to walk back. which isn't too far.." And he was partially right. The time it took moving from the cemetery seemed quick, and already they had reached the road leading back to the tow. Mateo buisied himself in the silence by running back through all that he'd learned. Hime was human now, meaning she was going to need alot more help. Also meaning she was starting a whole new life. How different would that be from her mermaid life, even after all the time she spent on land?
He noticed the feel of her skin in his hand and the way it was soft but, seemed not as cold as Freya's. Freya seemed to be a reaccuring thought right now, probably because he knew she would be pissed when he got back, especially when he came back with another woman. When she realized it was Hime though things would be alright right?
When they reached the cobbled street nearing the square and the inn, he looked to her again. "The others...don't exactly know I left to the cemetery and won't be expecting to see you either. So just be prepared for alot of questions, yelling and shock." He said slightly uneasy knowing he would be the recieving party for all the yelling.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum