FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 Leaked gameplay EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 Leaked gameplay EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 Leaked gameplay EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 Leaked gameplay EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 Leaked gameplay EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 Leaked gameplay EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 Leaked gameplay EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 Leaked gameplay EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 Leaked gameplay EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 Leaked gameplay

2 posters

Go down

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 Leaked gameplay Empty SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 Leaked gameplay

Post by RYCloud92 Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Just posting the news

Well SEGA started this month with a bang revealing the name of their new 2d (or rather 2.5) Sonic title, the game is called Sonic 4 and will be set exactly after Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles. Characters playable are Sonic and no one else. Both Sonic and Robotnik have their new designs and use HD 3d sprites and the game is actually the first of a unconfirmed amount of parts (similar to the manner of Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles, this will be Sonic 4 Ep 1 and then Sonic 4 Ep whatever)

Rather then a buy in store game it will only be available as download for Wii Ware, PSN, xbox and another uncomfirmed console which some believe to be a iPod whilst others believe to be a new SEGA console.

Finally the Episode 1 of this game will be released in Summer of this year.

Below are links to various sites regarding the game

Sonic 4 site
www.sonicthehedgehog4.com

Sonic official Blog
http://blogs.sega.com/usa/category/project-needlemouse/

Sonic 4 mini trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veb5tG6ilxc

Also from the site

Character Bio, Sonic
"Our Legendary hero returns! With the Death Egg finally destroyed, and Angel Island back in the sky, Sonic decides it's time to take a break and heads off to explore a new territory on his own. However unbeknownst to Sonic, Eggman has also survived their last encounter, and has begun taking measures to rid himself of our hero. Armed with his signature Speed, super Spin Dash - and powerful Homing Attack, Sonic is ready for an all-new adventure!"
----------------------------------------------------------
My thoughts

I for one cant wait for this game, but I've always enjoyed every game the Blue blurs been in (besides Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic R and both the Riders games) and to me it seems like SEGA's put alot of effort into it. Its still in prototype at the moment so all I hope is that Sonic Team change his run

Last edited by RYCloud92 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 Leaked gameplay Empty Re: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 Leaked gameplay

Post by The Cap'n Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:23 pm

YES!!!!!

Sega's got it's head out of its ass! YES! No shitty useless "whothefuckcares" characters Amy and Shadow and all them and classic running Sonic not needless retarded puzzles and turning into fucking werehogs.

If they fuck this up, I will leave the Sonic fandom forever.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 Leaked gameplay Empty Re: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 Leaked gameplay

Post by RYCloud92 Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:00 am

Amarant wrote:YES!!!!!

Sega's got it's head out of its ass! YES! No shitty useless "whothefuckcares" characters Amy and Shadow and all them and classic running Sonic not needless retarded puzzles and turning into fucking werehogs.

If they fuck this up, I will leave the Sonic fandom forever.

I think they've fully learnt the characters lesson, I mean not even Tails and Knuckles are going to be playable, from what SEGA have said its Sonic and no one else.

"If they fuck this up, I will leave the Sonic fandom forever"

In my eyes I dont think they can, but this is me. I didnt even mind the Werehog stages, my only complaint was that they where too long and a huge chunk of game time that could have been used for the Sonic stages (and thats NOOOO GOOOD XD ). My only Sonic complaints where Sonic R, Sonic Riders, Shadow The Hedgehog and most of 06 (I enjoyed the Silver story, the one new character who I actually like (Shadow can go to hell) but his gameplay like the entire was a bit, shall I say "glitchy")

UPDATE

The website has posted a "story so far" piece. This is the last and most important piece.

"Sonic and Tails secure the Master Emerald and return it to Knuckles on Angel Island. With it's power restored, the Angel Island lifts off into the sky as Sonic and Tails fly off into the sunset.

But this humiliating defeat only serves to further Eggman's rage, and he has determined once and for all to rid himself of Sonic. Eggman revisits - and improves - the very best of his creations to defeat our spiked hero.

And so a new Adventure begins..."

His best creation huh....my moneys on either Metal Sonic or the huge Egg mech that appeared in Sonic 2 (hoping more for the Mech myself)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:29 pm

UPDATE

Someone has leaked some footage (sorry for the double post but this game has been kept under so many wraps I find like this I feel deserves some attention)

http://vodpod.com/watch/3063345-sonic-4-leaked-video

My impression, its looking good but its a shame the guy playing just sucks
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:17 am

I am crying manly tears of joy.

And yes, that guy fucking sucks at playing this lol.

Some of the newer characters I like. I like Omega but he's really depressing for the most part and I want Team Chaotix back but this time with Mighty. More than 75% of Unleashed was the fucking Werehog and if it was just Sonic running then it would have been incredible. Sonic Riders blows, Shadow the Hedgehog blows (both game and character), Sonic 06 was horrendous and Sonic The Dark Brotherhood was a disaster. Sonic is just dieing slowly and painfully but SEGA wants to keep him on life support but this game may be his breaking point in saying, SONIC IS ALIVE AGAIN then he runs to Mario's house and kicks the Italian bastard in his nuts.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:52 am

Amarant wrote: Some of the newer characters I like. I like Omega but he's really depressing for the most part and I want Team Chaotix back but this time with Mighty. More than 75% of Unleashed was the fucking Werehog and if it was just Sonic running then it would have been incredible. Sonic Riders blows, Shadow the Hedgehog blows (both game and character), Sonic 06 was horrendous and Sonic The Dark Brotherhood was a disaster. Sonic is just dieing slowly and painfully but SEGA wants to keep him on life support but this game may be his breaking point in saying, SONIC IS ALIVE AGAIN then he runs to Mario's house and kicks the Italian bastard in his nuts.

I'm the same with unleashed, however I can understand why it happened. To make the game all Sonic levels would have made it to short (but it would have been f***ing epic) but they still didnt have to make it more werehog. And I agree with the Shadow the Hedgehog stuff, he was an ok character in Adventure 2 but they should have killed him off there (I mean talk about Ego (I AM THE ULTIMAAAAATTTTTEEEEE POWER)). Sonic 06 just felt rushed (however I did like Silver even though he was the exact opposite of a character you'd need in a Sonic game (even Robotnik could run faster then Silver)).

By the way curious but where do you stand on the Modern VS Classic design. (because thats been one of the biggest debates surrounding this). Me I dont mind them using the modern look but it would be nice for his classic Black eyes and chubby body as a costume
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:12 pm

Short yes, good yes and not 40 minute long levels where the stupid Werehog battle song blares on my stereo every god damned minute. Maybe they could have just extended the running levels and cut all the load times plus get rid of Chip and his useless "LETS GET ICE CREAM" bullshit.

Lol Shadow never shuts his fucking mouth too, it's like the world has to revolve around him. "I am the Ultimate, I have to do this, All attention on me!" I agree, Shadow would have been better if they didn't bring him back and made him really depressing where as he was an anti-hero in SA2. Rouge is an annoying slut, Amy is an annoying brat, Cream is annoying period, Big is a retard, Tails has become a bigger fag than he was, Knuckles is now a tool, Vector sounds like he's a chain smoking Fozzy bear thanks to his new VO, Robotnik (Or Eggman) has not become a villain but just a rival to Sonic then the 40 plus character added in every game drive me nuts. I still don't like Silver even though he's different but my god him talking is like a monotone version of Doc from Back to the Future. Blaze is okay, but I like her more in Sonic Rush than 06.

The newer character models never really bothered me. Yeah, I always loved chubby looking Sonic but in this day and age with graphics and game design in general, chubby Sonic would be frowned on. They made Sonic more of a skater dude mascot when SA1 was made to attract skater kids now. Even though he was an obnoxious douche in AoStH... Seriously, me and my roommate have been watching the old show and Sonic is just a real tool in the series lol. We mainly root for Robotnik because he's insane. "I"ll have to double my salary!" Know what, that's another good discussion. Eggman or Robotnik? That's the breaking point between old school and new school fans as well. I feel like since Robotnik became Eggman, he softened up and is no longer that evil sonnova bitch he was before.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:23 am

Yeah I prefer old Butnik myself, its nothing to do with the design its just that Eggman is more of a caricature evil scientist.

Still I'm glad Metal Sonic is still as Bada** as ever (I really hope he's the returning best creation of Robotnik)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:13 pm

He should because Metal Sonic is the Doc's best creation. It'd be funny if as a joke, they have the SSSSS Squad appear.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:26 pm

I'd laugh even more if it was the Tails Doll

.......can you feel the sunshine?
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down