FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Strawberry Panic! EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Strawberry Panic! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Strawberry Panic! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Strawberry Panic! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Strawberry Panic! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Strawberry Panic! EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Strawberry Panic! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Strawberry Panic! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Strawberry Panic! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Strawberry Panic!

2 posters

Go down

Strawberry Panic! Empty Strawberry Panic!

Post by Zane the pure Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:05 pm

Strawberry Panic! Strawberry-panic
A lovely series I was introduced to a long time ago, but had only seen snipits here and there out of curiosity.
I've recently been re-running through the show to gain a greater appreciation for it, and Its working overtime in the regard.
I suppose the show has me basically pinned to the ground on the cuteness factor alone, but I had since grown out of the romance is gross phase I had back when I had seen it here and there (and even then I enjoyed what little I did find) so the whole series is all the sweeter a treat to me now. I've heard some complaints that the show's portrayals can become a bit trite, but I'll probably never understand that logic.

Anyways, I would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys a touching love story, comedy and dramatic tearjerker all in one, and isn't scared off by the fact that it is a Shoujo-ai (and it is never vulgar in any way/shape or form whatsoever)

Comments/Questions/Poking? bounce
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Strawberry Panic! Empty Re: Strawberry Panic!

Post by Claire Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:26 pm

You posted a picture from the novel!

Strawberry Panic! 673

Forgive me, I'm in a trolling mood right now. This is actually my favorite anime, but I'm still joking around. Anyway, I'll post a picture from the actual show.

Strawberry Panic! Screen%20Strawberry%20Panic

Ironically, that snapshot is from the first episode. And, not to burst your bubble, Zane, but I think everyone here knows what this show is...I have been a fan of it for quite some time now. I pissed some people off cause I wouldn't shut up about it. lol
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:36 pm

Ah, forgive me... I couldn't hold back my enthusiasm and didn't know if anyone was in the dark. It was in my prerogative to go a picture that would show most of the cast, but I was unaware that was from the novel...

Anyways, off to episode 7 along the way.
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:13 am

Double-post cuz I finished the show.

I absolutely loved every moment if this show. The plot/characters/setting were all great and engaging.

I would have to say despite how Awesome Chikaru-san was throughout the series, my favorite character was established from episode one
Tamao Suzumi
Strawberry Panic! Tamao+suzumi
Talk about loving, devoted, and adorable in sooo many ways. The moment where she's introduced led me to believe I was to enjoy this character thoroughly.

Anyone else?
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:59 pm

I have a mixed opinion on Tamao. Throughout the show, she seemed a little selfish, but she was trying to win in a contest of love, and to her credit, she didn't try anything to spurn Shizuma in any way. By the end of the show, I felt pretty sorry for her because she knew that Nagisa would never love her like Tamao wants her to. It's a shame the show ended when it did, cause I wanted to know how Tamao would act from that moment on.

That being said, I didn't care for how clingy she was to Nagisa, and always trying to one-up Shizuma, but other than that, her development was attractive.

But honestly...you can't beat Detective Chikaru.
Strawberry Panic! Chikaru
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:10 pm

I dunno, I suppose I empathize for her a lot and found her to be less "clingy" and more devoted, and fixated. Hell, she went as far as to scare the bejesus out of Nagisa to record her screams as treasured memories...
If that ain't love (albeit quite odd) I dunno what is. I agree that it would have been nice to get more development after the events of ep 26, sorta like what went on with Yaya, but I digress
She's my personal favorite, with Chikaru as a close second.
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum