FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
The Alliance EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
The Alliance EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
The Alliance EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
The Alliance EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
The Alliance EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
The Alliance EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
The Alliance EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
The Alliance EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
The Alliance EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Alliance

3 posters

Go down

The Alliance Empty The Alliance

Post by +AmA+ Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:53 am

The Alliance

oooook people i think ima start up a new thread lol. cause right now there is really only one that is actively going. and i dont want this to be on that dies out quickly. i really want this one to last. i have a few ideas. but i have a really good feeling about this idea and i reeeaalllly hope alot of people join. its gunna be lots and lots of fun for everyone. TONS of fighting and if you wish you can add romance in with characters ^^ just see how it plays out but pleeease lets not let this one die out quickly... it may be a slow start but i dooooo believe we can get a good thread going !!! ^^ p.s. i want as many ppl as possible for the one we end up choosing ^^ ty ty to allll ^^

ok so its somewhat fantasy. ((lol of course this is me we are talking about)) there will be gory parts, romance... but we want lots of fighting too Razz. you can have more then one character. ooook so here is the plot line and more info:

If any of you know what a guild is then you will not really need to listen to this info. A guild is a big band of usually fighters that go against over guilds. But we will be doing is protecting Veroick from outside forces **orcs, ogres, curses spirits, rouge animals, dragons, etc. ((besides protecting Veroik)). this never really end unless the guild is wiped out.

ok so you can choose from this selection of things to be, but we at least need a fighter a priest and an archer to at LEAST start **multiple characters are appreciated!!!** ((one per guild please **except fighters and hunters**)):

Mage: -((element usually fire, ice/water, or wind)) usually an elf that studies magic- can only cast spells to harm others- all elements ((can use TONS of spells **design them how you wish but be fair**)) but suffers damage greatly
Archer: ((element usually earth))- usually an elf that uses mainly bow and arrow- is a long distance fighter- usually only one specific element ((low attack close range but high attack from far off))
Ranger:- ((element usually wind)) usually an elf that uses close range battle weapons of specialty- long claw like weaponry or many daggers ((lower attack but makes up for with speed))

Oracle:((element usually earth)) half breed usually wields nothing but in some cases a small dagger - has the power to see battle moves of enemy before hand- is able to do spells to slow down attacks on enemies for comrades- has the ability to turn comrades into a beast ((of choice))- usually has some type of animal to protect them. attack is weak. health is low, magic is high ((please also put element type and stats for beast friend, can be whatever you choose but make it fair, has to have flaws))
Priest: halfbreed- ((element usually water/ice)) usually wields staff or nothing - has the power to heal comrades during battle. can revive fallen comrade- has small list of spells only to their element, can perform curses on enemy, can remove spells/curses given to comrade from enemy, speed is very fast, physical attack is low, magic is high, stamina is low ((makes up for with so much mana **or magic**))

Fighter:- Usually a human who wields a sword- attack power is the greatest- works better close range- has large stamina(( for being on the front line))
Defender:- usually human who wields large hammer or axe and shield with heavy armor- is usually there to 'tank' (( take on most damage in battle )) - amazing amount of health - attacks medium but slow(( not as strong as fighter but makes up for with larger stamina))

+*+ both defenders and fighters in battle tend to protect mages archers oracles and priests +*+

ok so as you can tell these give you FULL and TOTAL control over the looks of your character the weapon of your character the armor of your character etc. i just ask that you keep it to these guide lines. and if you want to change something around such as where i put 'usually' means you can change that but i would like you to ask me first. thank you.

ok. Onto Important info on design and Plot line!!!

The Alliance, A guild whose domain is Veroik, Veroik is a ‘town’ ((think old fashioned renaissance villages. They live on the hill side just above Veroik over looking the rolling green hills off to the side of the town and the river. ((a world map will be drawn and submitted soon)) The alliance lives a little ways away from Veroik in a castle like estate that after the large barricading walls is rather open. A creamy color marble covers open corridors that sun light glistens into. There are many courtyards and sunning rooms besides the training rooms and bed rooms.
Veroik has a market consisting or protection merchants, liquid medicine merchants, accessory merchants, weaponry merchants, black smiths, a food market, a tavern, and a tailor. ((along with a few houses)). The town is surrounded by farms up a ways is the mines. ((all this will be on the map so don’t worry you don’t have to remember all this lol its just for those of you who are curious as to what the place looks like in written detail))

Plot line

The Alliance was nearly wiped clean from existence when the great battle happened long ago. They destroyed a rival guild and crushed it entirely only to get back to their home and Veroik and have to deal with an Orc invasion. Therefore there was only a few of The Alliance left… With numbers so few how will they possibly survive? Will anyone brave enough step forth and join???

Intro:

Her softly bruised bare feet banged against the cold broken stone. The bangles around her ankle clanked together echoing thru out the maze like corridors. She turned sharply her fingers gripping the cold square, brick shaped stone and as she pressed her back to it she held her breath to listen. The bellows from the beast were no longer present. Slowly taking a deep breath she turned to peak around the corner jaws crashing down around her. Her side slammed against the floor nearly knocking her unconscious. She saw the hot acid like spit drip right in front of her face causing her to let out a chocking scream before she felt a breeze rush past her pulling the spidery beast off her. The gurgling screech ran out as the internal organs splattered the old ruin walls.
“oy…wait… you’re a girl? What are you doing he-” she saw the silver fame move closer but her vision blurred and her hearing softened till she had slipped away into sleep.
She felt her eyes flutter open to see beautiful transparent seafoam green curtains flowing around her. She was laying on a bed like couch with no back to it. The lightly colored cream marble was cool and soothing to her sore feet. She moved to the sunny marble railing and looked out at the rolling hills of green. Just down the road she could barely make out the town near them.
“are you well now?” the voice was fainly familiat to her. Turning she slowly was now able to make out the gray figure from before.
“hmm? O-oh… yes… w-who..” she started to question gripping the railing leaning back against it as she questioned his motive with her.
“I am Gabriel, leader of The Alliance, guild to Veroik, I welcome you to our home” he said warmly pulling off his armor to reveal a plain white button up shirt and black pants.

((this is when another guild member may rush in … possibly Razz))

so if you would like to join please fill out a character sheet

name:
species:
class of warrior:
bio:
personality:
appearence: ((picture is appreciated but you dont have to have one))
**watever else you wanna add feel free** ^^

((i will add mine for the girl and guy in the intro when i get home from school i just wanted to put this out here ^^but she is a priest and he is a fighter **just so there is no confusion ^^))
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Alliance Empty Re: The Alliance

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:19 pm

(sorry it took kinda long. You know me when it comes to decision making.)
Name: Diana
Appearance: The Alliance Cha_tear03b
Species: Elf
Class of warrior: Mage (deals mostly with lightning attacks)
Bio: Diana is one of the tavern owner’s daughters, each of them known for their mischief and being prone to bad situations. One day, a simple childish prank gone wrong resulted in her almost dying. Her father never outwardly scolded her for it but the idea of his disappointment lead her to becoming an apprentice of a local mage. The day he suddenly disappeared she stumbled across The Alliance and has been with them ever since.
Personality: Diana is not rude but she is a very loud person who would rather be doing something fun or of interest than bothering with a boring person. It’s hard to find her sitting still but when she sets her mind to something you can trust it will get done.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:22 am

looks awesome !!! you did good ^^ your in ^^ haha

better make my own character sheets lol

name: Gabriel ((Gabe))
species: Human
class of warrior: FIGHTER Razz
bio: He was the son of the Leader of the Alliance the first time around and lost his father to the battle of the dragons when he was 4 years old and was groomed for the position of leader his entire life.
personality: Very kind hearted but unintentionally intimidating. He does everything possible to help out his Guild members.
appearence: The Alliance Dirtyboy

armor/weapon - The Alliance 966416

name: Schon
species: Half Breed
class of warrior: Oracle (( water and ice))
bio: has never known of her power till the guild awakened it inside of her. she was adandoned as a child but doesnt remember much from that time in her life. Has high magic power but is very unsure how to use it from lack of practice
personality: extremly shy and withdrawn from social events but is always trying to help and do good. because of her undieing need to help others she tends to tire herself rather quickly by trying to heal to many people at once.
appearence: The Alliance Zerf

((is given this flothing when she enters the guild. before that she was dressed in old elvish atire - **think of tinkerbells dress with gold swirls on it**))

staff- http://images.elfwood.com/art/f/i/fideslynn/magic_staff_2.jpg
((only she has crystal blue white eyes))
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Goodblood Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:31 am

hey... sounds fun. ^^
Name: Felix Goodblood
Race: Human
Class: Fighter
Weapon of Choice: Katana (he named it kurayami no naka ni kagayaite iru hikari. Hikari for short)
Appearance: The Alliance GodoftheSky-1
Biography: A troubled man with a cloudy past. He knows nothing about where he's from or what he's doing, only that he enjoys it. He has aproblem with seeing things that aren't always there, making him quite dangerous when lost with a group... He will often enter into a Blood Lust, making him even more dangerous. He feels some strange bond his Sword and refuses to go anywhere without it.
Personality: Quite simply, Insane. He is a random and very impulsive person.
Felix Goodblood
Felix Goodblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum