FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Maid Vs Host EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Maid Vs Host EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Maid Vs Host EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Maid Vs Host EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Maid Vs Host EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Maid Vs Host EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Maid Vs Host EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Maid Vs Host EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Maid Vs Host EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Maid Vs Host

4 posters

Go down

Maid Vs Host Empty Maid Vs Host

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:25 pm

On the corner of one of Japan’s busiest streets sits a lovely little café called the “Maid-Latte”. It’s a small building set to look like a western world coffee house, painted with bright colors and has a warming atmosphere. That’s one of the reasons why its so popular with the locals. The other is that this is no ordinary café. It’s a maid café. Guests are warmly greeted by young women dressed as maids, serviced with warmth of a personal maid, every otaku’s fantasy.
However across from the maid café is another popular café. Its set up is more modern with a bit more towars hype than the other café. This one however is unique for its men who play the part as, in a way, hosts. These men are meant to be charming, handsome, and unique to each customer’s preference.
Even though they have closeness in their professions, the two are competitors for the crowd’s attention. The staffs are sworn enemies of one another which makes things a little more interesting.
(Lets just get this important info out there *Those of you who know what these café’s really are just ignore my rambling* . For those who don’t know, these café’s are not meant to be perverted alright. They are restaurants, granted a little bit different than what I am used to, but a place for eating and admiring not stuff that I’m not even going to try to explain. Got it? Okay, just so we’re all on the same page here.)
Basically, you can chose Maid or Host (Or both if you decide to create more than one chara)
Name:
Appearance:
Bio: (Nothing much needed just personality, background, and maybe why he/she has this job)

I want this thread to be open for everyone and any ideas they may have. Create it, play with it, beat it to death, just have fun. Also kinda stick to a normal setting. No magic, robots, or other random stuff like that involved. I understand if this idea is totally “what the hell” and needs a bit more spice to it but I seriously just thought it up because I was bored and my friend, who is obsessed with this new anime that involves a maid café, gave me the idea.
Have fun!!!
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Maid Vs Host Empty Re: Maid Vs Host

Post by Aka Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:44 am

* yeah^^ i know what you mean ^^ glad i can join ^^ *

Name: Marii~Chan * Muramasa Marii*full name.
Appearance:Maid Vs Host 77482
Bio: Marii~chan was at the end of her rope when she walked out of her mothers house with out so much of a word at the tender age of 17. she was now trying to suport her self and take classes at the univeristy at the same time. she was bearly getting by till she found this job. the other Maids were like a family to Marii~Chan and she has simply stayed as a long term part of the team.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Name: Katsuga Hiruichi
Appearance:Maid Vs Host Feimo3-1
Bio: Hiruichi of the Katsuga family is a trustfund brat playing around... always playing around. he has always thought the world his own play thing and being Host gave him a kick. he was all way's cool calm and full of sex appeal. he had some problems of his own... a reason he was some what in hidding at this small cafe' in a small town. but that dosnt mean he is any less extrabagant or any less of the asshole he grew up as. * one odd thing about him, he LOVES his cat CoCo, she was his only friend.. its would be a shame if some thing happend to her. *
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:00 pm

Name: Sayuri
Appearance:Maid Vs Host 22
Bio: Sayuri is a struggling college student that stumbled into t café as one of her last options. The owner offered t let her stay in the apartments she owned for free if she would work full time as a maid. Not seeing any other options she took the offer and began working immediately. Personally she hates the job and can’t stand the men that actually come to those places. But the pay is just enough so that she can live a somewhat normal life, one that she doesn’t want anyone, not even her friends, to know about. The best part about the job, even though she hates to admit it, is she’s good at it.
~~~~
Name: Ryo
Appearance: Maid Vs Host Bigbrother
Bio: Ryo is Sayuri’s neighbor that keeps an eye on her. Even though the two can’t stand each other, as an old family friend he owes it to her parents. Sayuri even refers to him as an older guardian. His personality is always changing due to his jobs requirements, and not even Sayuri knows for sure which one is real. He doesn’t mind the job because it is temporary till he can make enough to apply to an art school. He even uses the ideas of maids and hosts in many of his mangas.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:41 am

ohohoh! ill join ((and i getcha ouran host club was one of my favs **sparklings eyes** hahaha XD

Name: Chika ((means scattered flowers)) -chan **or for short Chi-chan

appearence: http://53rg10.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/komaki_manaka_maid_100k.jpg

Bio: Has a bit of a sad past with her parents parting when she was 5 she went to live with her grandfather in a large sacred temple that had been passed down through their blood line since the begining of japan. Chi was trained in the formal art to serve tea. but when her grandfather got sick she had to get a job at the Maid-cafe to help pay utilities. She is extremly shy but has that adorable clumsy blushy charm that drives guys nuts.
~*~
Name: Akihiko ((meaning Bright prince)) -kun -sama **calls himself Hiko-Kun**
appearence: Maid Vs Host Animeguys48
Bio: Hiko has always been one of those warm fuzzy good samaritans. the cute guy who would help an elder women across the street holding her grocerys for her. he works 3 jobs so he can send money to his mother every week. His older brother would be taking care of their mother if he wasnt so busy getting drugged out. Has that natural charm and grace that made him ideal for a host to girls who want to be unconciously wooed. (( in other words...picture a big fuzzy retriever in human form XD))
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:39 pm

Name:Kitana goes by kitty
Appearance:Maid Vs Host Maid
Bio:she and her brother were separated as children when their parents left them for dead soon running away from the underground clubs she worked for to seek refuge in a more subtle restaurant and trying to figure out where her older brother might be. she is bubbly and very outgoing not afraid of anything and is a girl who can handle herself. dances and writes in her free time.

Name: luke
Appearance:Maid Vs Host 265994
Bio:living a plush and comfortable home for most of his life his need for excitement and adventure took over him and he ventured onto this job, granted stunning looks and mannerisms to make even the most stubborn person happy, he searches to find out what has happened to his sister as well. paints in his free time
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down