FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Just Bitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Just Bitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Just Bitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Just Bitter - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Just Bitter - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Just Bitter - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Just Bitter - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Just Bitter - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Just Bitter - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just Bitter

3 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Just Bitter - Page 15 Empty Re: Just Bitter

Post by +AmA+ Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:19 pm

"i dont know" she said confused and she pulled herself back from her stance and scratched her head "hey!!! lizard breath!" she yelled up at the snake who looked down at her "you know where some water is?" she asked shaking her almost empty bottle. the snake disappeared into the sand and after a few minutes she huffed "stupid snake..." she mumbled looking around "what the hell do we do now-" she started when the snake burst up right under their feet. both of them rolling on its head. she grapped onto a scale and then desmonds hand pulling him up to her looking around as the snake started to slither roughly. it was rather a challenge to hang on. "what the hell is that?!?" she said looking straight ahead of them. just behind some larger dunes to the left of them was a sunken part of the flat desert with clay walls surrounding the large sunket portion, a bit further off was a large engravement in a clay mountain that looks like sand from far away. the snake stopped at the large enterance to the huge clay wall. spears came down at the snake and he disappeared into the sand leaving both lily and desmond cumpled at the enterance. lily got up and looked up at the people who where aiming weapons at them. they looked like mummies with protective cloth wrapped around their heads arms and legs and under there tan clothing. "Who goes?" one yelled and lily blinked "I am lily... and this is my warrior... we come with peaceful intentions. im just looking for the oasis..." she said and they looked at each other and then disappeared. the doors opened after a few minutes and lily walked in. the top level was for commoners, obviously. there was shade from the walkways of the wall and towers but that was about it. it was in the shape of a ring incircling one of the 'higher class' levels that was sunker lower into the earth. she walked to the railing looking over. the first two levels where about the same. the one they where on was the first. consisted of markets and the homeless. the level down was commoner living quarters, pubs, and a post office. then lower then that completely sunken into the sand was a beautiful oasis. green and full of different colors. there was a huge tree coming up the middle. absolutely massive. ((think of the avatar tree )) but even though its size was great the green didnt peak over the top of the wall. she blinked looking at the brightly colored birds scattered in the trees and some odd looking monkeys. just above the oasis level was a color filled level. filled with larger houses, a tea room. a sanctuary, fashion stores, just more high class stores. she blinked in amazement at the beauty of the place around her. she didnt even notice when the gaurds came up behind them grabbing first desmond pushing him to his knees his arms behind his back and clasping them shut with hand cuffs. they did the same with lily who wriggled and kicked "WHAT THE HELL IS YOU PROBLEM! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM!!! ILL KILL YOU!!!" she yeleld her fangs extending she bit into the mans arm. it was teh first time she had ever bitten anyone. she left a rush from her throat and head as she injected teh poison. by the time she had pulled back the man was purple and his viens where black. his skin was rock hard and he fell with rigamortis. she hissed at the next gaurd who looked in horror. "DONT YOU FUKKING TOUCH ME!" she hissed people screaming int he street running in the opposite directions. men with steal armor came up to her grabbing her and hauling her away. both her and desmond where soon blindfilded and dragged through the corridors of the city. finally when they had their blindfolds removed they where both tied to stakes int he ground infront of a council. "god damn it... not another council" she huffed and looked around at them. they where... different. then the vampire council. all of the ones who where around them where wearing bright tribal and colorful masks and robes, they where all rather old and had dark skin from the sun. the man with the largest mask walked forward his cane helping him "you have been brought under the council for suspicion of fratinizing witht he demon snake, infiltrating the city, and murder." he said and she scowled at him "that snake brough us here somewhat against our will... and we dont have an intent to harm unless threatened" she said and he pulled off his mask his wrinkled eyes widening. "open your mouth again" he said and she blinked looking at desmond with a confused look before opening her mouth and the elder man took in a deep breath "you cannot be... the idol?" he said which sent a gasp through the council members. "um... im not sure, its kinda what i came to figure out, someone told me i was from the desert but we where just looking for the oasis on the map in my bag." she said and the gaurd walked forward handing the cheif her bag. he rumaged through and pulled out the torn page and placed a hand on hsi heart "where did you get the sacried script of the ancestors?" he said and she blinked "it was given to me by the guy who said iw as from here..." she said and looked at desmond with a pleading look "listen we arent animals please let us go!!!" she said her arms hurting from the uncomfortable position. "THEY ARE IMPOSTERS THE IDOL DIED LONG AGO!" a council member yelled running forward past the cheif with a spear drawn. some of the members cheered as he went after lily "HALT" the cheif yelled and he stopped in a huff "she must prove her power. release her" he said and the gaurd untied her "alright, if you are the idol then show us." he said and she blinked looking at desmond "thats... the thing is... i cant really do it... of my own free will.." she said and the cheif frowned as the other council member snickered spear in hand "then you are a fake" he said and she blinked turning to desmond "desmond what did you do before to make me do that fire thing!" she said nervously. it very well could be their lives at stake.
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:18 pm

Desmond thought back to the fight with the monster days before but came up short on exactly what he'd done. He had no idea what had triggered that power of hers except...."You mentioned something about me being in trouble at the time that made it-" a guard poked his neck with a spear as a warning to shut up and Desmond growled at him something that sounded like, "don't poke me with that damn stick". The gaurd glared at him and jabbed him harder. Desmond glared back his fangs showing in a half snarl. "Just focus on that need to protect I guess." he said in a low voice receiving odd looks from the council members and the guards around them.
~~~
Blake rolled his eyes. "Yep same Akari." he muttered, putting an arm around her shoulders. "I don't know why you see being strange as such a bad thing. Hell, something I've noticed recently is everybody is a freak. I mean everyone, including me." he smiled and gave a small shrug. "I know, shocking right?" he said, hoping he was helping cheer her up. This Aka was so much like the old Aka he remembered. Low self esteem to being so kind to others she seemed more human than anyone. He loved every bit of it, but the self esteem was something they were going to have to work with.

Jack looked down at Aka and appraised her in a new light. It was a new glow that came from her than the warmth he'd always felt remnded him of the sun. She was in fact so different that it was almost the same. He felt nothing but love for her no matter her species. She was still his Aka. "pulse or not you still have my heart Aka." he laughed tapping where her heart should have been beating with his index finger. It was strange to have her be vampire but he would get used to it.
"okay this place is creeping me out. Can we leave?" Blake asked and Jack nodded quickly.
"That's the best idea you've had all day." Jack said with a bit of bite to his words that made Blake frown. Blake knew the vamp was pissed with him because he ran off with Aka. Blake was enjoying Jack's sulking.
They left to the car and after helping the girls in Jack went to the drivers side but Blake met him at the door. They glared at one another for a moment before Jack shifted his shoulder making Blake jump like he thought Jack might snap his neck. "Fine, you drive." Jack said before taking his seat next to Aka in the back. He pulled her close, not wanting any distance between them atthe moment.
"You're not feeling hungry are you?" Jack asked knowing Akari knew what he meant by that. He couldn't have her passing out from hunger when she was already weak.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:35 am

by the time he had said protect lily was already baring her fangs at the gaurd. "one more time" she said in a deep growl and the gaurd reared back

lily felthe heat and dizziness rush through her starting at her feet. the flames rushed around her and then the pheonix of flames appeared. this time tho lily had completely disappeared into the fire. she was fully concious. she wrapped herself around desmond. he felt no pain even tho the gaurd leaped bask with a scream from the heat. the entire council sheilding their eyes from the blast of intense heat. she opened her mouth and let out a screach as a warning to back off. as she did so the pheonix's beak turned solid, a gold color. feathers where made fromt he flame and soon she was not just a creature of flame but a beautfiully colored pheonix. her feathers the color of the rainbow, starting at her head with the magnificent reds and yellows her tail ending with the violet and purples. she looked like a furry medium sixed dragon. ((if you need a ref. about the size of toothless from 'how to train your dragon' http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2009/11/05/tameyourdragonx-topper-medium.jpg ))

her tallens came down on desmonds cuffs breaking them in a swif movement. she pushed him with her beak up onto her back and spread her wings jumping into the air hacing a rough start but flying upward and as soon as she got past the wall and the air currents kicke dup she stopped flapping and circled the city. her heart was beating. the feeling of flying was... beautiful. she landed in the tree and looked around. the birds where flying next to her chirping. she smiled and then coasted and landed back infront of the council. having a bit of a rough landing almost knocking desmond off her back. when she rolled to a stopped in a burst of flame she turned back into lily "th..that was.." she said excitedly towards desmond before passing out
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Everyone in the crowd around them fell into silent awe as the stared in both fear and amazement at the unconcious Lily. Desmond shook the diziness from his head and saw Lily pass out in time to catch her before she hit the dirt. The guards took a step back and everything in his vision seemed to pitch and roll. He'd never flown in his life...that was something incredibly new....almost as much as Lily turning into a giant bird. No, she turned into whatever this Idol was. "Is that enough proof for you?" He asked the council man closest to them who had previously said she was lying.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Akari opened her mouth the disagree with Blake but shut it quickly simply enjoying the contact between them.

“ kay… “ she said looking about at the place wincing slightly, they had really done a job to the place…

As Jack taped her with his index finger she gasped out her eye’s widening and a smiled creeping over her face as she looked up at him in wander.

“ same… I will always love you Jack. “ she whispered lost in his eye’s.

Akari averted her eye’s feeling like an intruder… despite Blake obviously in the same predicament.

Both Akari and Aka blushed as Jack showed how annoyed… about them running off with Blake….. Both new better now they shouldn’t have left his side….

Aka was happy Jack let Blake drive when they were all in the car… having him hold her…this she was happy for…

She tremble slightly when Jack spoke up, "You're not feeling hungry are you?" Jack asked knowing she would knew what he meant by that.

Truthfully… she would need to feed soon… she lost a lot of blood having a werewolf jump out of her back…

“ um… a little.. .” she whispered hiding her face in Jacks shoulder.

Akari on the other hand sat a little out of place in the front of the car with blake, “ so…. Were to?”
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:28 am

the council member dropped his spear and bowed, the rest of the council following suit.

"we are so sorry that we doubted you" he said and the original cheif walked up with his cane in hand looking at her "she is still so young... and has no idea how to use her power" he said running his hands just above her skin. her blue markings started to glow. " she has an unknown evil in her aswell, restricting her power" he said and sighed pulling his hands back to his cane "no wonder using her power makes her tired." he said and looked at her palms. "come young lad, we will take you both to her shrine, there she will live, study, and perfect her skills and finally become the idol she was born to be" he said and turned shuffling as desmond followed

some time later lily woke up. her palms hurt and her heart was beating quickly. she let out a groan in pain and looked at her palms "what... happened" she mumbled and looked up at a doctor who looked back down at her in a bit of suprise that she was awake "um... my idol, you had barbed wire in your blood. so we found the original power pieces in your palms and removed them. you will no longer have that power, but you will be able to use your Idol powers much easier now" he said and she looked at her open palms in terror. "im just going to give you some anestetic now ok?" he said and gave her a shot and her vision blurred "des--.." she mumbled

lily woke up in a warm room. she blinked a few times and looked around. her bed was large and had white transparent curtains on the top and around the posts that had been let loose so she was blocked off from the rest of the room even tho she could see. everything was made of a dark cherry wood, gold, and silk. she looked at her sheets that where white silk. she loved the feel of them. looked to her right there a few pillars that opened to a large balcony. she looked infront of her and there was a door to what seemed to be a large bathroom. and when she turned to her left was a large walk in closet. looking down at herself she realized she was wrapped in gause. she got up feeling sore. she walked her way to the bathroom looking at her face. she wasnt very pale anymore. after their endevour in the desert she had become a little tan. she smiled at that and then walked to the bathtub filling it and pulling the gaus off laying in the nice warm water. everything here was warm and comforting. she looked at her palms and there where only little cross like slits on them. the glowing tattoo's where gone aswell. she took a sigh and washed herself then got out pulling on a silk robe walking to the balcony leaning against the pillar. she had a perfect view of the large and magnificent tree and also of most of the city. she smiled slightly as the warm sun hit her legs.

she turned walking to the closet lighting the light that was in there. her eyes widened as she looked around. it wasnt normal hung clothing. their where maybe 20 different outfits in display cases set up the way they are suppose to be worn on maniquens. she looked at all of the flashy outfits. all bright shades of blue and purple, reds and oranges. walking over to one of the last ones she looked at the lettering at the bottom 'lounging clothing' she blinked and looked it over. it was cream colored very short shorts under a somewhat skirt. it went to her knees in the back with slits up to the brown leather belt and then down just past the shorts in the front. it was also a cream color with brown edging it. and cold fiber designs on it signifing the sun. the belt buckle was a silver with a large golden sun etched into it. the top was a crop top exposing her stomach, with a tank top look to it, again it was cream with the brown trim and gold designs, she pulled on the bangles aswell liking the feel of then on her right ankle and left arm. she walked out of the room feeling better, cleaner to say the least. she looked around agian and then felt it hit her "desmond!?" she half yelled looking at her arm where the marking of their bond was still. she put her hand over it her feelings of worry and distress flowing through to him.

she looked around for the exit but saw nothing. running around her room frantically until she tripped on a gold ring on the floor. it was a door. she blinked in confusion then lifted it seeming spiraling stairs. she hurried down then opening the door at the end looking around her. it was a grassy courtyard with benches and beautiful flowers. and 4 little streams that connected in the middle. they ran off the sides of the courtyard under a bride for a walkway to connect them and down off the sides of the palace. she was on the roof. she blinked feeling awkward at her new surroundings. she walking on the path around the courtyard looking down the sides of the palace, first there where beautiful pillars and then a few feet out after that was a railing to make sure no one fell off. she finally found a door at the far end of the walkway and opened it walking down another winding set of stairs. slamming the door open and scaring to gaurds nearly to death she let out another call "DESSSSMOND??!?!?!" she said and the one gaurd who had regained his composure turned to her "my idol, is there something i can help you with?" he said and lily blinked looking at him " i just want to find desmond, the man i came with! where is he!" she asked and he blinked "i believe i saw him conversing with the King" he said and she nodded "they will be in his study, i am afraid i cannot leave my post, but if you go just straight and when you hit the large doors youve got it" he said and she bowed a quick thankyou taking off towards the door her bangles on her ankle clanking.

** meanwhile**

the cheif spoke with desmond in his study about what they would be training lily for. "we will train her to use all of her powers in the ways her ancestors did. my dear boy, inside the darkest depths of this temple lieds a room of the fallen idols, these idols are all the same person, all though they may be born a different gender or a different appearence. they area ll born of the ash of the fallen idol, much like a real pheonix" he said sitting down in his chair as desmond sat across from him "normally, training starts, when the idol is very young. but lily... she was taken from us in a time where... we did not appreciate the power of an idol. the idol before lily had given us protection and love and we returned it with greed for more. we went into war with the neighboring sand city, hoping out idol would destory them. but the idol is not ment to be used for war, they are our deity, our name, our life. and the last idol named Penibus ((means savior in indonesion)) tried to talk my grandfather from his ways, but he did not listen. and when we went to battle our idol, and the deity of the neighboring sand tribe, the snake, locked in thoughts. out idol turned on us sending flames across the battle feild then turned to ash in the snakes mouth. i suppose the snake brought the young child to wherever it was lily was found. and she has been there every since." he sighed at the end of that story. but once my grandfather died, my father spent his entire life trying to find the idol. but he failed. and so the throne came to me. where i have been restoring out peoples peaceful way of life, awaiting our precious idol." he said with a smile "and so my good deeds rewarded, our pheonix has returned" he said and the doors of the office swung open with lily standing there "DES- oh your here" she said with a smile and a deep breath of relief "im so glad" she huffed walking over and looking at him "what have you been up to?" she asked with a slight frown " a note of your absence would have been nice. i was worried that they had done something to you... eh... no offense king" she said nervously laughing alittle

"your training begins tomorro my dear idol. i suggest you spend this day resting" he said with a smile and she nodded "come on desmond i want to walk around the city!" she said grabbing his hand leading them out of the room "what did you and the king talk about?" she asked curiously as they walked towards the front doors of the palace

((sorry its so long and i didnt give you time to respond in some parts... but you can put the responses in still too if you want ^^))
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:25 pm

(Nah its cool! I really like the whole story with idol. It’s definitely a new idea! AH and sooo sorry about being gone and responding at odd hours, we’re trying to get our stuff together before we flee mexico)

Desmond was unsure about the whole situation entirely. They got their proof and now they were calling Lily an idol and welcoming them into their city after almost killing them. Desmond wasn’t sure what he thought about the king of these people but his story was definitely interesting. The man must have some truth to his story, after all he was what kept them from being speared the instant they arrived. In a way Desmond was a little more relaxed with him. However he couldn’t stop thinking about Lily. That nagging sensation that he had to see her was eating away at his patience as him and the old man talked. His unrest only grew when he felt her worry hit him but the king had eased him back into his seat when he said the guards situated around the palace would keep an eye on her. He drummed his fingers restlessly his senses practically leaping for joy when he heard her voice near him.

He smiled slightly in relief at seeing she was up and excited. “Mostly you.” He said in response to her question, chuckling silently to himself. ‘Even when she’s not around I can’t get her out of my head…’ He winced slightly at the light of day when they exited the doors but after a few blinks his blurry vision cleared and he was able to look around. “So bright.” He muttered but he was able to truly take in the sights. This place was beautiful even though it was awkward with all the stares the other citizens kept giving them. “They really look up to you don’t they?”

~~~

Blake was a little lost in thought as he wound out of the clearing and away from the lab. “I…have absolutely no idea.” He said drumming his fingers on the steering wheel. They were in vampire turf. There was no place safe to go here or at least none that wasn’t a good ways away from here since they were out in the middle of nowhere.

“I have an idea.” Jack said, his hand stroking Aka’s shoulder absent mindedly. He looked at Akari in the seat ahead of him and felt a little awkward. Why was it he felt like he was cheating on her with herself? But the werewolf part of her seemed drawn to Blake, Jack couldn’t help gravitating towards the vampire Aka. After all she bore the mark of their connection, not the other. “It’s a place not far from here...though I’m afraid it might not be exactly safe for all of us.” He said and frowned softly at Akari. “I know the owner of an estate around here. She’s welcome to travelers both human and vampire. It might not be such a problem if Akari can resist showing her true form.”

‘And if some of us can hold their tongues.’ He thought and Blake got the message from the glare he received in the rear view mirror.  Blake shrugged off the stare and looked at both Aka’s carefully. They were tired hell he was tired, and he wanted out of this car. “We do need the rest….but it’s up to the Aka’s.” He said but only looked at Akari. “What do you think?” He asked, his voice low.

Jack whispered into Aka’s hair, “You can rest there and it will be easier to get you something to drink from.” He said kissing the top of her head lightly.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:09 am

"hell if i know i just smelled something fantastic the other day and we have to find it!" she said her eyes darting this way and that as she sniffed like a dog. she had no super natural sense of smell but she was hungry and that made everything smell mouth watering.

"maybe this way" she said walking with him down the left side of the ring of the upper class part of the city. she sniffed around but didnt smell it. she was ignoring the "ooh's" and "ahhh's" until a man ran up to her holding a limp child holding it out to her "please idol please!!!" he said and she backed up in fear "im sorry i-" she started and he shoved the child into her again and again "PLEASE!!" he said his eyes streaming with tears "she so sick! please just touch him!!!!" he said with a pleading voice. lily looked around at the faces of hope and she looked down at the little boy who looked rather beaten up. she blinked a few times "i dont think you understand i cant-" she said and he pulled the child back shoving lily. she took a few steps back "YOU ARE NO IDOL!!! YOU ARE A DEMON!!!" he yelled at her and she took another step back. whispers ran through the crowd of 'fake' 'demon' 'witch' she pulled her arms around herself incasing herself in flames turning back into the creature... this time was different though. she had 4 legs, the beak... almost like a griffin, except she had the sleek body of a panther and the head of one, the muzzle covered in the hard shell like a beak, her front legs where paws and her back tallens her long tail ending with two steadying 'rudders' almist. her larger wings lay on her back loosely. she was mostly feather with scales on her legs and her under belly was made of fur. letting out a roar to the crowd of screaming people sne turned to desmond with scared eyes. a blunt pieces of ply wood came down on her side and she reared onto her back legs her wings spreading. she turned her paws digging into the railing of the level. anyone who would jump off of that would fall to their death about 4 stories down to the garden level. she lept off leaving paw marks in the raining and landed with a thud in the grass. she ran forward to the tree flying up to a branch and laying there. she was truely scared of the people. she had a concious of her human side but her animal instincts where much stronger in this body. she looked around at the other animals around her. reddish yello monkeys and blue and purple parrots. the ones around her came up to her and the birds nuzzles her face while the monkeys patted her on the back or hugged her. she let out a sigh. it was comforting.

'im sorry desmond...' she thought with a sigh ' it was... to much for me...'
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Akari in the front seat couldn’t help but agree with Blake on the not knowing part… what was there to do.. Were was there to go?

She tried to relax as she looked back at Aka almost jealous… was it lingering feelings for Jack… she remembered loving him but her need to have Blake at her side over shadowed that part .

Steeling a peek at Blake she then turned to stair out the window, listening to what was being said.

“I have an idea.” Jack said, his hand stroking Aka’s shoulder causing her to shiver as she felt the warm tingling from his mark on her. She loved Jack no indecision this time… he was her world.

Akari shivered at the thought of being discovered she was no longer a half bread but.. She was still a mutt… a dog amongst blood suckers… well more so then at the moment anyway.

Looking back at the weaker version of her self… maybe it was best, “ sure… lets go Blake needs rest. “ Akari said keeping her eye’s out the window.

As Jack whispered into Aka’s hair, she leaned further into him, “You can rest there and it will be easier to get you something to drink from.” He said kissing the top of her head lightly.

Aka could feel the hunger burn its way down her throat causing her mouth to become uncontrollably dry, “ I… “ AKa looked up into his eye’s searching… but for what, “ please… “ she whispered, “ please can we go “ she said with more volume for Blakes benefit… she needed to feed….
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:48 pm

Desmond’s temper got the better of him and the wood that had been used to hit Lily splintered in his grasps. The terrified people around him stared at him with confusion and hesitance. He glared at the man with the child. “She’s your Idol.” He said meeting each and every one of their eyes. He thought back to the Kings story and his tone was a little less harsh as he spoke. “You named her your Idol. She didn’t ask for this and she didn’t have to come back here to be with you. So quit the bull shit and get your heads out of what little arrogant fog you have them stuck in and let her live up to that title.” He trudged off past the stares he received. He wasn’t sure where he was going but he soon found his way to the tree, where he found Lily.

“Hey Lil.” He said with a half smile at her new form. “I see you’ve made a few new friends?” He said looking at the animals that had flocked to her. “It’s okay to come down now…I think they’ve calmed down now.”

~~~

Blake looked a little warily at the Aka's before sighing, "Alright, where am I headed?" he asked and as Jack gave directions he spared a glance at Akari next to him. "I'm fine Aka. I'm only worried about what you feel comfortable with. I know sitting yourself with more vampires isn't exactly going to be easy." he said and thought to himself, 'or safe..'

"Left at the bend up here and take a sharp turn onto the dirt road." Jack said and looked down at the Aka who was staring up at him. He searched her eyes carefully but didn't know what she was looking for. He kissed her, and pulled away with a smile. "this is actually someone I've wanted you to meet." he said and blinked when the car hit the dirt road and jumped at all the bumps. He held Aka tighter as they jostled but when the dirt road suddenly turned to pavement he smiled once more.

"We're here." he muttered looking out the window at the mansion that stretched out infront of them. The place was archaic and huge, seeming to be pulled out of history itself from somewhere in pre-revolution France. To the untrained eye from all the trees this beautiful place was naturally hidden by all the trees to prevent any unwanted guests. 

"Seems she's done some work with the place." He said and Blake stared in awe. 

"What did it look like before?"

"It was bigger." Jack said with a shrug and Blake's frown twitched. As soon as the car pulled up a vampiress in a maids uniform walked out from the large front door examining the car carefully with a cellphone in hand. Jack got out, pulling Aka with him and the vampiress made a low hiss. 

"who are you? Do you have an appointment with my mistress-?" she paused staring wide eyed when she realized it was Jack. "M-Master Nicholas I had no-idea you'ld be-"

"It's alright." he said but his grip on Aka tightened slightly, "My friends and I need to speak with Mistress Adeline." The maid nodded quickly and Jack motioned for Akari and Blake to come. The maid stared at the two Akari's in shock but looked at Blake like he was a peice of meat. "This way please." she said ushering them inside. The inside was just as detailed as the outside with creamy walls and marble floors and tapestries, paintings of vampire lore all over. The maid lead them to a sitting room and waited for them to sit before she continued, "Please wait here." her nose crinkled as she walked past Akari and out the door but she didn't say a word.

"Wow," Blake said looking up at the chandaleer above them, "Fancy...." 
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:44 am

((lol im actually working on a big project Razz im going to draw lily and all the forms she can change into. im thinking that she'll have 4-or 5, it may take a while but i will post it when im done Smile ))

lily looked down at him and got up the animals backing up from her as she jumped off the branch landing down in her human form. "im sorry desmond i didnt know... i didnt even know why i turned and what i even turned into it just... was insticnt i guess" she looke dup at the rim of the railing above them where she had jumped from. "they all hate me dont they... i just... i dont know how to .." she said letting her head fall back down "i dont understand how im suppose to figure all of this out desmond... im confused... and scared... ive never been expected to do more then be a slave to others... now.. i feel like im back to that... so i ran" she confessed "the king was lovely and all the people in the palace... but im scared of these people... i cant do what they want and they hurt me..." she said rubbing her side. you could see the bruise because of the crop top she was wearing. a large square bruise just above her hip. "can we go back to the palace... i want to go home... and this time stay with me" she said holding onto his arm resting her head on his shoulder "we can fly back to the room? do you want to?" she asked feeling tired "we can get something to eat up there."
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:28 pm

Aka clung to Jack… the maid had smelled of intimidation till the last moment. The woman’s sudden 180 had her puzzled, “ master nick? Jack…?” she whispered to him slightly confused.

“ who is Adeline?” Akari asked inching in closer to Blake to find comfort, as she tried to not stair about the room.

“ were are we Jack?” Aka whispered moving in as close to him as possible.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Desmond’s eyes narrow at the bruise but when her head rested on his arm, he got that awkward heat rising in his cheeks and he became conscious of only her. She was tired he could sense it but she wanted to fly. It had to be taxing on her, this whole situation. “Whatever you want Lily. Let’s just stay together.” He said and then thought about flying again. ‘If vampires were meant to fly we’d sprout wings…’ He thought and gulped when he remembered the vertigo he experienced. But was even worse was the feeling of his jaw aching. He was going to have to feed if he was going to be any use to her. He shook his head. His needs could wait, he just wanted to get Lily out of the public before something worse happened then just a bruise.

~~~

Jack seemed to snap out of a daze and he looked at Aka as if he realized she was there. “This is the closest thing to home I had when I was changed.” He said motioning to the room. “This is where I technically grew up.”

Blake was getting a bad feeling from this place and took Akari’s hand and squeezed it gently to comfort her. “The first sign of danger and we’re out. I promise.” He said running his thumb along her fingers soothingly.

Jack watched the exchange and looked at Aka with a small smile. “Adeline is-”

“Well, well if it isn’t Nicholas.”A woman was at the door as if she just appeared there and she stared at the entrants with eyes a piercing icy blue color. She had black long, curly hair and grey mixed within it that fell to her waist though it was styled into a high bun and laced with pearls. She was very beautiful but the regal air about her made her presence very intimidating. She glided across the floor her long grey tinted gown swishing with her movements. Jack got to his feet and surprisingly hugged the tall, imperial woman. She smiled warmly  and hugged him back before pulling away to look at him. "All your travels have aged you, my son." Her Spanish accent was very audible and the familiar sounding made him laugh. "You've aged yourself mother." he snickered and she rolled her eyes muttering a long phrase in Spanish before popping him over the head with her hand.

"I see you've brought others?" She asked eyeing them all carefully with an almost preditorial gaze. Jack hardly seemed to notice and pulled Aka to her feet and motioned Blake and Akari to stand. "They are my close friends, that is Blake and Akari," he said motioning to them with a sweeping gesture before pulling closer Aka. "And this is her sister Aka. Aka this is my Creator Adeline." The term was a bit much but the word Creator meant the one that bit him. She was more like family to him than anyone, like a mother he never had. She observed Aka and her eyes rested on the mark on her neck.

"Don't use such a formal title for me, Nicholas." she said not breaking her stare from the mark and Blake blinked looking at Akari. "who the heck is Nic-"

"oh pardon me, you changed it to Jack some time ago, no?" she said, finally breaking her gaze from her. "Well I insist you all stay for the night. Any friend of Jack's is welcome here." She said but her smile was all too painted on. It was obvious to Blake who squeezed Akaris hand tighter.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:13 pm

Ak a didn’t like the woman at once…. Adeline didn’t seem to like her either…she ended up keeping her eye’s averted.

Looking up at Jack she couldn’t tell if he had noticed either… she smiled and tried to act friendly.. She was a guest after all.

Akari on the other hand was all but cowering into Blake, she thought the woman was all but giving them dirty looks despite that smile of hers.

Aka had felt wholly un comfortable with the woman’s eye’s boring into Jacks mark… or was that just her imagination. Aka moved in putting her arm around Jack and her head on his chest as she looked at Adeline… I might convey the wrong meaning but Aka wouldn’t be separated from Jack even for the night,” I will be sleeping with Jack tonight.” she stated her body shaking but her voice strong.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:19 pm

"alright lets go" she said and the flames turned into feathers and she pulled him onto her back just above her wings leaping up into the air just barely getting off the ground and making her way up to the top tower grabbing onto the balcony

she turned back into a human and blinked "thats alot harder to do then it looks." she said with a pant "how do birds get off the ground with such grace all the time?" she grumbled swinging her legs over the railing so she was standing on the balcony next to desmond "hey, desmond you look a little pale... are you ok?" she asked touching his face "and i mean paler then usual"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Jack placed an arm Akari’s waist and held her to him, instantly becoming nervous because she was shaking. He was confused as to why and looked down at her with a questionate look till Adeline’s laugh broke the silence around them. “Of course my dear.” She said her perfect glowing smile flashing a pair of fangs. “No me quiero nada ser diferente. Oye disculpe, How you say, I wouldn’t want it any different.” She said her words rolling off her tongue and Jack rolled his eyes but smiled.  “You must all be hungry. Come, I’ll have a dinner prepared.” She led them into a huge dining room where a couple vampires sat discussing something at the end of the table before they paused at the sight of the new comers. Adeline gave them a look and they got to their feet, bowing deeply before leaving the room.

The vampiress maid from before rushed into the room and placed plates around the table and Adeline ushered towards the seats. Jack went to take his place at her left, as was customary, but she motioned for him to stop. “No! I want the pretty sisters to sit with me.” She said taking a seat at the head of the table and Jack nodded, but it was slightly robotic.

Blake was about to tell her a flat out “hell no” but Jack’s look silenced him. If he wanted to survive this dinner he had to comply. He gave Akari a look that said “you have a right to say no.” but took the seat one down from Adeline.

Jack did the same but held Aka’s hand when she sat down next to him. He was still a little wary at how worried she was around Adeline. “So Akari and Aka,” Adeline began her smile just as fake as before and her eyes remained cold and emotionless, “You two must be twins…though you seem so different from one another.” She said, a curious glint came into her eyes. “But it feels so exciting to actually have more of a female presence in this house.” The maid came rushing in with glasses of water and those of wine spiked blood, distributing them depending on species. “I’ve always wanted a daughter but my son always kept me so busy.” She laughed and took a sip of her wine. “You must tell me how you all met. Such an odd collection I must say…”

"I ran into Aka and her sister on my travels in a small town. She-they needed help so I offered it." Jack said and Blake frowned slightly. It was just Aka's luck to accept the help of the one stranger that could have killed her. 

"I met one of her close friends one day." Jack said motioning towards Blake, "And it seems we all have been together ever since." Jack told these half truths so swiftly and easily it seemed almost like a complete story. But Adeline didn't seem convinced.

"Ah but of course, who could stay away from Jack? Handsome, no?" she asked Aka and beamed at Akari. "You look pale child, drink some water and relax. My home is welcome to you, te lo joro por mi vida."

~~~

Desmond felt like a total ass for making her fly but he was starting to feel a little more tired than usual. He made himself try to look in a brighter and shook his head with a smile. “I’m fine, I think it’s just from all the sun, not to mention the flying today.” He said and linked an arm with her to take her mind off it. “This place is amazing,  it’s like your very own paradise.” He said and looked at the veiw of all the brightly colored plants in the garden bellow and sun shine everywhere. “It makes me wonder how they keep any of it alive though, especially that tree. Its so damn hot in this place…” he said then blinked remembering she mentioned being hungry. "Oh yeah, we need to find you something to eat." he walked into her room through the balcony door. He found their was already some food laid out on her bed for her and smiled. "Wow, that was fast."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:17 am

"ask and you shall recieve eh?" she chuckled and ran over to the bed pulling him onto it with her as she munched on it exclaiming how yummy it was making desmond try some aswell

"hmm." she said and pulled his arm up to hers. her skin had become so much darker just int he few days they had left while his stayed the same "i guess im not a vampire" she said and let his hand drop. her eyes stared at the food for a while. everything she had known was turned upside down when she had met belle and desmond

"belle.. i wonder how the goddess is doing... when i finally figure things out... i should bring her back. let the council rebuild the right way first though" she said with a sigh then blinked looking at the papter underher plate picking it up

"training... what?" she said chewing on a piece of toast "training starts tonight... be in the court room at 7 sharp..." she dared to peak at the clock. 6:58

"GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she yelled leaping off the bed the note in her hand racing out of the room down the stairs slamming into the door before opening it and racing out to the next tdoor andout to the main palace giving the gaurds another scare attack as she swung the door open

"courtroom?" she question panting and he pointed to the right which she started running towards

she ran to the door pulling it open looking around, another note. she grabbed it panting 'decided to meet in the garden out back'

she tugged on her hair running towards the back of the castle, something fierce was beating in her chest.

when she got to the gaurden the council wasnt out there, just the king. he smiled kindly at her "ah lily you re here good good!" he said as she panted nearly collapsing infront of him with her hands on her knees she put a thumbs up

"so then we train" he said and turned starting to walk away "wait...wait up " she said getting up and walking after him catching up quickly

"first you have to learn how to control what you turn into. its all on emotion, brain waves and concentration. today when you got scared you turned into a fighting icon." he said and she blinked "how did you kno about that?"

"my gaurds told me. now then first we will master this body" he said and she looked atherself

"i want you to hit that target" he said and she looked towards it she ran forward and he stopped her

"no dont move from this line" he said drawing a line in the dirt.

"how am i suppose to..." she said and he just pointed at it. she took a deep breath and held out her hand but nothing happened. she tried again, nothing. she started getting frustrated looking over at the goofy smile ont he kings face that never changed finally she pulled and swung her hand to face the dummy that was now in her eyes mocking her and a small flame shot out of her hand and barely hit it

"HA YES TAKE THAT YOU LITTLE DUMMY!" she yelled at it and then king blinked

"your... on your way..." he said and she blinked noticing it barely singed the thing and she sighed dropping her head

"lets try a different excersize now. its called hide and go seek" he said and she raised an eye brow

"you will hide, and my gaurds will try to seek you.. with their swords" he said and three gaurds came up unsheathing their swords

"its night now lily, when you transform you give off light, you are alloud anywhere int eh maze. and you get a 30 second head start. go" he said and she looked at him wide eyed before bolting to the maze

her heart was racing, it didnt feel like a game anymore. when she heart foot steps she automatically went into painick mode and transformed into something that looked like a little fox with wings. she burst into full speed racing through the maze, she got to a deap end and heard them coming she she put her paws over her eyes. they ran up and pulled a sack over her. she yipped and screamed wiggling around trying to get free till the top opened and the kings hand reached in grabbing her by the scruff of the neck "5 mintues... not to bad... i guess we will take a break for today" he said and she blinked at him "your awefully small my dear. ill walk you to your room" he said and she nodded as he held her in his arms taking her inside. he walked her to the gaurded door and she went up the two sets of stairs then walked to her room door pushing it up and walked inside as a tiny fox who yawned looking at desmond. she tried to get onto the bed but jumped and failed then let out a little cry before giving up and laying on the floor whimpering
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Desmond heard the cry and wimpering and snapped out of his daze in confusion. When he got to his feet and looked he saw a fox on the floor and instantly knew by the color and wings it was Lily. He sighed, picking her up carefully and sat on the bed with her in his arms. "Let me guess, training was rough?" He said and cuiously scratched the back of one of her ears. How many forms did Lily have? There was the giant pheonix, the panther looking bird, and now a fox. "So cute." He thought aloud with a small laugh.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:21 pm

she nuzzled into his warm arms. for the desert it was cold as the mountains at night.

she nodded when he mentioned training and purred softly when he scratched her ear falling asleep pretty quickly
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Desmond smiled softly at Lily and continued to pet her silently. He closed his eyes when he yawned but when he opened them his vision blurred. He blinked and rubbed his eyes but it didn't get any better. That stupid aching in his jaw seemed to spread now to his throat which burned. It wasn't that painful but it wasn't comfortable either. 'Seems the sun does a number on me.' He sighed guessing it took more energy to be out in the sun than it did under the light of the moon. He looked down at Lily and sighed, relaxing against the pillows and yawned. He felt so tired suddenly and as he stroked her absent mindedly he fell asleep.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:52 am

lily had turned back into a human over night and ended up laying ontop of desmond all might her face nuzzled up against him. her hair had been pushed aside from her neck since it was turned, and her blood was racing because of her heart. she was having a dream of her training session again and it was frightening. those gaurds had scared her. but then desmond ran in and saved her pulling her up in his arms. in her dream he even leaned down and kissed her. she wiggled a little in her sleep letting out a soft mumble
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:17 pm

Both Aka and Akari just meekly went to there appointed seats… why argue… Akari looked at Blake and gave him a reassuring smile as she took the seat.

Akari sipped at the water and smiled back lightly saying noting… she decided to just not talk if possible. Looking to Aka… her other half she wandered for the fist time what she was thinking.

Aka took a sip of the blood laced wine and smiled sighing out loud as the blood seemed to fix all her problems and worries as Jack does.

“ ahhhh… very… nice. “ she said getting a hold of her self and looking at Jack squeezing his hand lightly.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:53 pm

Desmond was stuck in some half consciousness between being awake and asleep. The feeling of Lily moving against him startled him into that half awake state. His throat was burning like crazy and whats more he could hear a heart beat ringing in his ears. He lifted his head slightly and found Lily ontop of him, her neck exposed and her heart beat was beating quickly. Reflex took over and rolled ontop of her gently as not to wake her and his hand seizing one wrist while the other ran along her neck. Her pulse throbbed against his fingertips and he couldn't stop himself from leaning in to breathe in her scent.
By some sheer luck before he bit her, realization of what he was doing shook him awake and he pulled back quickly. He released her wrist and pushed off of her, burrying his face in his hands at the end of the bed. Had he actually tried to bite her in his sleep? What if he had? He was completely disgusted with himself. 'I need to feed before I hurt her.' He thought and looked back at Lily. He moved a little closer and sighed. She hadn't woken up he hoped and blushed slightly. She looked so peaceful when she slept, the most relaxed he'd ever seen her. He couldn't stop himself from leaning in and kissing her forehead before pulling away and trying to keep himself awake.
~~~
Adeline's eyes narrowed slightly in cold calculation. She watched Jack smile at Aka and her finger nails dug into the table. "Dinner, madam." Her grip eased and she asumed her loving motherly role as the stakes were served. The vampires were very rare while the humans were cooked medium. "Well enjoy, my staffs cooking is quite delicious." She said and Jack nodded.
"I see you still kept more than half of the original staff." He said and she nodded.
"It was such a bother to replace the humans but with all of the guests staying here, things got a bit too un organized for my tastes." Jack nearly choaked on his first bite and she blinked. "Well of course I still allow foreign guests to stay here. Only the best of the best which is very very few, I'm afraid though." She said befor he could even ask. "Don't worry they exercise their control. You're human friends are in no danger." She took a delicate bite of her steak and was having difficulty keeping from smiling.
Jack was a little uneasy by the end of the meal just thinking about others here. Vampires were dangerous, regardless of higher status and control. He didn't exactly want Blake and Akari in danger. Adeline had reassured him again, saying goodnight to them all before sending them off with a maid to show them their rooms. Jack drifted back from the girls, taking Blake by the arm to slow him down. "Don't let Akari out of your sight. It'd be better if you two stayed together in fact." He said and Blake looked at Akari before nodding.
The maid opened a door and the huge suite was amazing. The dark wood floors and red walls made the room look warmer despite the lack of light that was only provided by candles. Two leather chairs sat by a large fire place and a door off to the side of the large four post bed led to a bathroom. "Your old room sir." The maid bowed deeply as he walked past with Aka, giving Blake a fleeting look before it shut behind the two.
Jack looked around at the familiar room and sighed pulling Aka close to him by her hips. "Sorry, Adeline is a little bit controling." He said and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry if this is all overwhelming-I just-it was the only place I could think of around here-and she'd never do anything to harm any of you guys." He was tripping over his words. He didn't want Aka to feel uncomfortable, hell he felt uncomfortable being here.

Blake blinked at the large room he and Akari were given and the maid disappeared without as much as a word to them. "Well that had to have been the single most awkward experience I've had today." He said making sure to lock the door to keep whatever Jack was warning him about out. He looked at the room and found only one bed. Their room had a similar set up to Jack's except this room was painted a cream color and mixed with golds and browns. "Um-" Blake said, rubbing the back of his neck to hide his blush, "You can take the bed if you want." He said motioning to it swiftly before clearing his throat. He couldn't help the chill he got at how dark these rooms were. "THis place gives me the creeps.."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:11 am

lily woke up from all the moving on the bed when he went to the edge and she sat up yawning a little. lightly swinging her feet over the bed to sit next to him

"desmond... i never even asked but.. are you ok here? with the sun and all... i mean. vampires live their entire life int he safety of the night... that and..." she covered her mouth "you havent fed in like 2 weeks" she said "i didnt even realize that much time has gone by... are you ok?" she asked pulling his hands away. his eyes where almost glowing red

she blinked and gulped. "what if... just once. i let you bite me?" she asked "ive got enough to share some." she joked with a smile and pulled her hair away from her neck tilting her head slightly. her skin was now tan, and smooth like satin. and her skin gave off the sweet smell of the fruit from the big tree.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:08 am

The room was amazing and having Jack in the room with her, and only Jack made her relax much better.

Sighing and letting her body curve into his she breathed in his sent, “ sorry… I am just not used to everything yet.” she whispered as she let her tong wiggle around her mouth Blood still present from her wine and stake.

Smiling she leaned back and looked around the room, “ wow… you have good taste Jack…” laughing lightly she grinned up at him her fangs glinting lightly in the candle light.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Akari only nodded in agreement to Blakes statement about awkwardness. It was an awkward experience… who could ever say they were a human and a werewolf was at a vampires for dinner and WASN’T the dinner….

Looking about the room Akari could see more of it then Blake who’s eye’s had limited sight… for her and Aka both could see the room well into the varying shades of shadow cast by the candles.

The room was clean… too clean and she couldn’t help but feel as Blake did.. A little creeped out about it.

When he said she may have the bed her eye’s then focused of the monster of a bed…. It looked as if six people could sleep on it side by side.

Smiling Akari looked over at Blake, why not sare it… it’s a big bed and … what if it gets cold, that and its not like im going to bite. “ she teased tring to lighten the mood.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum