FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
The Eternal Stories Notes {Aka, Erel, TaintZ} EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
The Eternal Stories Notes {Aka, Erel, TaintZ} EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
The Eternal Stories Notes {Aka, Erel, TaintZ} EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
The Eternal Stories Notes {Aka, Erel, TaintZ} EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
The Eternal Stories Notes {Aka, Erel, TaintZ} EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
The Eternal Stories Notes {Aka, Erel, TaintZ} EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
The Eternal Stories Notes {Aka, Erel, TaintZ} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
The Eternal Stories Notes {Aka, Erel, TaintZ} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
The Eternal Stories Notes {Aka, Erel, TaintZ} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Eternal Stories Notes {Aka, Erel, TaintZ}

3 posters

Go down

The Eternal Stories Notes {Aka, Erel, TaintZ} Empty The Eternal Stories Notes {Aka, Erel, TaintZ}

Post by Erel Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:34 am

I'm going to start this up again because there are a few things I wanna jot down and kind of let both of you see at the same time; and etc. etc.

So yeah. Nothing big right now, but I'm thinking that there might be two characters that I've had in the database that I may want to give you two so that there are more flavors.

I have to apologize for keeping some of these 'plot mover' characters on my plate.... it seems I am a little too constrictive sometimes so sorry Ladies!

But anyways. Jot away you two!!!
Very Happy
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Stories Notes {Aka, Erel, TaintZ} Empty Re: The Eternal Stories Notes {Aka, Erel, TaintZ}

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:39 am

Ahh that's okay Smile I haven't got any ideas at the moment though but I know me and Aka have something up our sleeves for later.

But whatever we do now will contribute to anything, and the whole new characters thing is fine as always Smile
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Stories Notes {Aka, Erel, TaintZ} Empty Re: The Eternal Stories Notes {Aka, Erel, TaintZ}

Post by Aka Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:53 pm

most deffinetly sorry im such a bad leader ^^

well.. as for ideas i was ganna let Leith and Afriel get a little good natured fighting in ^^ before Akari does something particularly nasty... i just dont know what that is...

maby that suprize tiantz meantiond... ^.~
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:49 am

It all sounds good to me. If I have any ideas I'll write them here Smile
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:56 am

something on your sleeves huh? Heh. Well you ladies reviving Lithe was a shocker. Heh. Afriel and Lithe will certainly get along so to speak. heh.

The Eternal Stories Notes {Aka, Erel, TaintZ} Asuka02_640Well I've always wanted to post this. Asuka's suit in EVA is kind of what Arin's armor looks like. Red, tight to the skin, and simple. Obviously you have to take out some of the details that makes it the NERV suit for the Evangelions.

Her helmet has a distinct look. I can't draw anymore so I can't put it up. But if I ever found a picture close to it, I'll put it up.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:38 am

Ahh her plugsuit! Not bad looking. It puts a picture to the imagery of the RP now whenever you write about her.

^^
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:04 am

Okay.... so here's 2 character in the Future. they're both Seraphims, high class. They're interaction will probably be with Lucifer and they are going to have something like 'Angels of Death' kind of roles. So here's their description.

Arariel {easy to pronounce, like Afriel but with the Ara part}

he's an Angel with the water Element. Main weapon is an axe. Native American like. He reminds me of Chaldkydri but MUCH MORE powerful. Good in melee mostly but has some decent manipulation with the waters. He is cold, stoic, and very loyal to the cause of the Heavens. He is close to Lucifer and of course Kamea. I think Aka will work well with him.

Sachluph {Sashe- Luf}

Female Angel who is an expert with the bows and arrow. She is a genius of green life/ plants. She can talk to them and withdraw energy from them. She is much like Arariel in the way that she is headstrong, to the point of the mission, loyal, and cold. She and Arariel are good partners in battle. She also has the same rapport with Lucifer and Kamea like Arariel. She is also good in melee but much more attuned to magic than Aaraiel. She is long ranged fighter. I used to picture her with green bangs and pink hair.... but... hehehe, since you are taking her TaintZ, you can change her color. She is very in tune with her element so her clothing.... well... very little.

So there you are ladies. 2 characters. I will write more description later, but you two CAN make your own description of their physical looks. I have some pictures in my head but, hey change them if you want. At any rate, any more questions just ask. I will but posting more updates here in a few.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:33 am

Ohhh niceee, I can see a picture of Sachluph in my head already. The description you gave her sounds good!
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:39 am

Have at it, TaintZ. I would've thought the whole pink'ish hair would've turned you off. Heh. Guess I was wrong.

And as for my recent post, I'm not done. There is 2 more scenes I wanted to post but it's more of a monologue within the Ophis and Lucifer/Titus/Yujin that won't affect things too much .So you Ladies can go ahead and post or brainstorm on your post. I'll add mine before or after yours.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:17 am

Nah, If you've noticed from my recent hair colour, it's Red and Blonde, after a month of washing it, it turns annoyingly pink, so her hair colour doesn't really effect me Smile I'll just use it to my advantage on my posts when it comes up.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:55 am

Tainted Dreamz wrote:, it's Red and Blonde, after a month of washing it, it turns annoyingly pink,

heh. All the pix I've seen it's pure red and blonde which looks hott btw.

but on a side note Ladies, Arin is going to be such a badass in the next few fighting posts that my keyboard will be smoking in badassness. lol! Keep up you two. jk jk. But she will be hott and badass. FYI.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:56 am

lol hey! i had pink hair once ^^

and i loved it my self ^^ lol you must still look sexy with pink or red hair taintz ^^

thant and i wont change how you write.

as for brain storming i belive i will keep that up ^^
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Thanks ^^

Ohh, we will keep up Erel, trust us Wink

Oh and I have a trick up my sleeve waiting for just the precise moment.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:40 pm

yep ^^

dont worry lucy you will injoy... this particular card within our sleaves.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:12 pm

let me guess.... Kyoko and Akari are gonna make out? Lol
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:45 pm

OKAY! my two new chara... im not the best at this lol ^^ but i just wanted to put something for them

one you know one i just decided to add ^^ hehehe

Arariel - with deep knowing brown eye’s set in a proud Native American face that seemed frozen in thought of the events that would unfold in this little part of forever Arariel an angle with water cursing through his veins allowing his heart to direct it like he does his Axe, using both with precision for the good of all kind.
He was always Close to Lucifer and Kamea, in the begging he found his loyalty for his friends… which is still much in tact despite how distasteful some things have become. He was set for picking the most logical solution rather then letting his emotions get in the way… emotions are after all what set him and humans apart.

Makeina- a white snow leopard cherubim with piercing ice blue eye‘s and niece of Narsinha the ruling king. Makeina was also the fiancé’ to Afriel who is Awl and with the Manishii. Bitter about the predicament and of Heza who she believes stole what she saw her potential and rightful inheritance of the crown. Makeina will no longer be silent, she and her supporters will step up to correct the mess little Heza has allowed to grow out of hand and rain Afriel back in.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:42 pm

oooooh. Wanted to jump in the Cherubim bandwagon huh, Aka? Heheheheh

Goodie.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:50 pm

Nice, Aka, I like it ^^

I wont be changing Sachluph though. I'll like to work around the description that you gave me so I can work her personality in Smile

This is getting good Smile
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:41 am

Hey TaintZ, remember how Arin was offered to Lithe by Dracov as a 'peace' treaty back when then? Well... I want a flashback.

Heh. I think all three of us are going to enjoy it.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:50 am

Sure, sounds good to me to do that flashback. Smile
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:54 am

I don't know. The more I take notes on this flashback... the more I realize how much of a Rater R it is. I don't know if Ms. Admin may allow that.

heheheheh.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:18 am

I'm sure Miss. Admin can let this one slide. Haha, Well if other people are reading it, then it's their problem isn't it =P

We'll just give them something to think about.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down