FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Top 3 Favorite Styles EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Top 3 Favorite Styles EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Top 3 Favorite Styles EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Top 3 Favorite Styles EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Top 3 Favorite Styles EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Top 3 Favorite Styles EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Top 3 Favorite Styles EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Top 3 Favorite Styles EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Top 3 Favorite Styles EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top 3 Favorite Styles

2 posters

Go down

Top 3 Favorite Styles Empty Top 3 Favorite Styles

Post by Claire Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:22 pm

We all have that one genre of music that we can listen to for forever and feel completely at peace. There is a list that is too long to count of music styles, so just list yours and describe. Provide links if you want.

1: Jpop/rock
Of all musics in the world, I'm a firm believer that Japanese music tops all, mostly the songs native to Japan. Sung in Japanese and backed up with techno or some good guitar. My favorite songs remain to be Calling - Kyosuke Himuro and Blurry Eyes - L'Arc~en~Ciel.

2: Techno (all styles)
This particular style is iffy, most of the music is effin amazing, whilst others are bland and repetitive. But when a dj gets a really good beat and a wonderful sound to go with it, I can literally fall asleep listening to it.

3: 1980s Rock & Roll
Ahhh, yes. The classics are an absolute hoot to listen to when you're feeling down or angry. Something about Led Zeppelin, KISS and Def Leppard that is just freakin' awesome.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Top 3 Favorite Styles Empty Re: Top 3 Favorite Styles

Post by Tainted Dreamz Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:55 am

1). Classic Rock:
You couldn't really class Led Zeppelin, Def Leppard and Kiss as 1980's as they Zepp started in 60's, Kiss in 70's and Def Leppard in 70's, they're still going now too. So I'd class it as classic rock. That's what it's called now'a'days anyway in the UK thanks to Download Festival which was originally Monsters of Rock. Mine would include David Bowie, AC/DC, Slayer, Judas Priest and more which would result in a big list.

2). Industrial Metal:
Who couldn't love a good mosh to Rammstein, Fear Factory, Korn, Metallica and Faith No More!

3). J-Rock
I've gotta'say J-Rock too, it got me through my college days. Seeing Dir en Grey and Miyavi live was a great thing for me to see. They're music connects with you in a different way that normal rock would usually do. They're different formation of instruments in their music makes it that much better too.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down