FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Arkham City - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Arkham City

+2
Erel
RYCloud92
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Arkham City - Page 2 Empty Re: Arkham City

Post by Archangel Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:11 pm

still playing Arkham Asylum--just beat bane
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:41 pm

Did you scan his Teddy for the riddler challenge (I think it was his Teddy)

Also for those interested 2 things you can do after beating Arkham City.

1. Go back to the Sionis Mill (aka Jokers base) and get to the room where you first find him, next to Harley's Asylum outfit is a suprise (only appears after beating the game)

2. Between the GCPD Building and Jokers area is a boat (it's one thats part of Riddler's challenges), with your hacking module stand on the far side of the boat (South I think (typing by memory)) and you will begin to hack into a unseen terminal (the password is "Gotham Terrors" I believe) this will open a panel on the boat revealing hints to the next Batman game.

3. Look out for dead bodies lying in alleys, chances are they are the "Identity killers" victims. Can be done before beating the game.

Also Zack when you've beaten Asylum little thing you can do

1. Go to the wardens office and face the wall to your West. Equip the exlosive gel and spray 3 on the wall in front of you (corner closest to the door you entered), explode and repeat. Eventually the wall will collapse and reveal a secret room showing hints to Arkham City (not necessary just a cool feature (although it play's it's part in the Arkham City backstory))
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:49 pm

cool info, nice to know
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:55 pm

Beat Riddler this morning but I still have to do the Catwoman Physical challenges + trophies, also gotta do the challenge maps. As well as New Game + (plenty of things to kill time before Sonic Generations)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:50 am

^Riddler and the Identity Thief are the last enemies I have to fight. Finished Campaign pretty much. I'm probably going to go through another playthrough using the New Game Plus mode, but I'm going to wait til I can Purchase his Batman Beyond Skin.

I really sure hope there is an expansion. I read a little on the Robin DLC and it seems that he has his own storyline much like Catwoman.

Still slightly disappointed that there wasn't really a cat fight between Harley and Catwoman since Ivy had her cameo with Selina. It would've complete the Gotham Sirens thing going on. lol.

Zack'sCloud wrote:Erel--honestly thanks for the heads up. I went and bought the combo at walmart today, and its a great deal, plus the AA is the goty version, so you can't beat that. Will be playing soon

No Prob yo. Is it doing you justice?
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:43 pm

yep, really liking it so far, I don't know as much batman lore as you guys, but it gets the job done, and I'm not lost so it's all good...although I had no idea who Oracle was until I played AA lol
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boko_The_Holy_Knight Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:48 pm

Yea, i just got GOTY Version of Arkham Asylum so ill be up to speed with this game when i get it.
Boko_The_Holy_Knight
Boko_The_Holy_Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:11 am

Zack'sCloud wrote:yep, really liking it so far, I don't know as much batman lore as you guys, but it gets the job done, and I'm not lost so it's all good...although I had no idea who Oracle was until I played AA lol

Kinda off topic but if you want to find out the full story of how Babara Gordon became Oracle read "The Killing Joke" by Alan Moore. I've read a basic internet version but have yet to buy the actual book.

Meantime back to Arkham City, New Game + is damm hard. Kinda good though that you don't have to redo the Riddler Challenges, little bit annoying that you have to track down the Titan silos again though.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:38 am

just got done sticking Harley into a jail cell in Arkham Asylum, slowing making my way through the story lol
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:15 am

Zack'sCloud wrote:just got done sticking Harley into a jail cell in Arkham Asylum, slowing making my way through the story lol

Don't forget to scan Freeze's cell for the Riddler. Also how are you enjoying the story so far
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:01 pm

@RY: Well the game itself was pretty damn easy so new game plus should up the tactics a bit. Then again though, there were one or two bosses that I had a slight hard time, but I still got it.

@Zack: It stays true to the Batman lore. But I didn't get big into DC comics til this year.

So I'm still popping this game on. I just got the Sinestro Corps skin for Batman. Looks pretty damn cool. Kind of disappointed that there wasn't a bit of some Fear Energy that he was able to use. But that would be a bit damn unfair, but I think it would've added a nice flare. lol.

Random note.... I didn't know that Bruce Wayne owns Daily Planet now... just found that out by backtracking and reading "Batman: Hush". Would've been a little neat if they Added Huntress in the whole deal... along with the 5 Batgirls they have running around. The red and Black Lesbian Batgal from "52" would've been cool. lol.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boko_The_Holy_Knight Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:26 pm

So... I fought scarecrow.... At 11pm. The morgue scared the crap out of me.
Boko_The_Holy_Knight
Boko_The_Holy_Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:42 am

@boko--lol that part was fun, that isn't your last encounter with him
@Ry--I will do that, having a good time with the story so far, I do the riddler stuff as I come across it, I won't ever get 100 percent bc it's a bit too tedious for me, but for others that like to collect stuff its good
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:39 am

"The Long Halloween" was apparently active during the 31st.... I'm not sure if I missed it or I misread G4. But I'll try it out once my lazy ass gets off of bed.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:57 am

just finished arkham asylum, good game, now time to move onto arkham city
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:48 pm

For those of you who know about Calendar Man, they actually put in the game that every month you talk to him and hear his story about his certain act of crime that month.... I fucking missed Halloween, his next speech is about Thanksgiving. lol....

way to tap into Fan Service, Rocksteady. lol!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:18 am

just finished the main story for arkham city, seemed a bit shorter than Asylum, but man, its still a great game, I still have a ton to do on the side
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Do you like Catwoman or Batman better? Probably a stupid question.

But on another note, there is a free DLC skin for Batman; Rocksteady's appreciation for the support.

I'm also playing it on new game + on a much more difficult level. It is a lot more challenging; but worth the challenge. Currently wearing the Batman Beyond outfit.

And PS, Rikku's voice as the psycho Harley Quinn is just plain hott. lol.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:32 am

I think really and truly the only fault with Arkham City is not being able to use costumes in the main story but only on New Game + (which if you beat once you can't re-beat). It kinda makes buying the DLC useless if you don't like the Riddler challenges (they are alright but I personally much prefer the main story).

Also Catwoman could have been better, but as a bit of DLC that adds to the story (mostly for the "Duality of man" shot at the beginning and also to find out how she knew about Bats) she wasn't terrible.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:21 am

@ Erel--I prefer Batman, but don't mind looking at Catwoman lol
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:47 pm

^Word. lol. But I love looking at Harley Quinn too.

@RY: I knew ahead of time that the skins were coming to DLC and waited to play New Game + because I wanted to use the Batman Beyond skin. but I do feel ya about Catwoman. SHould've been so much better in terms of having more missions and not just 4 scenes. Hell, the NIghtwing and Robin DLC should have a campaign thing going on and not just playable for challenges.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:16 pm

Just started and I'm at the fight with Freeze. Loving how large Arkham is and the little load times of walking to different areas as opposed to everything being blocked by a door lol.

The voice cast is great. Hamil is sounding old and I see why he doesn't want to be joker anymore. Too much strain on his voice, he can't do the laugh like he used to. Tara Strong has been a good replacement for Harly. Not that I don't love the original but she sounded a bit too strained in Asylum. Love the voice for Freeze, it suits very well and I love the robotic tone when he flips his helmet on. Grey Delisle did a pretty good job as Catwoman too.

Btw, did anyone else notice that Talia fucking walks liles she's got nothing but ass!? I mean DAYUM, she fucking sways that shit only for Bats lol!
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Talia is ALL BOOTAY.

No wonder her and Bruce ended up having kid later on. Shit, I'd hit those too and fucking have hella kids. Damn I beat with all those super villain chicks except *maybe* IVy. Maybe. lol.

Aside from having the badass fighting styles and gadgets and know hows, if I was a super hero in the comic book world, my mutant powers had to be something like Elixir's. I'd cure myself every night from all the sexually transmitted diseases from pounding every godamn super villainess and super heroines in the district. *ahem* as long as they're bangin like the gotham girls. lol.

Okay. Enough of my perversion.

I'll miss Hamil as the Joker. and that Freeze boss fight was the one fight I really had to think pass the melee. lol.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:52 pm

^this should go in the fetishes thread in DD lol
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:04 am

^LOL. Sorry late response.

But they are doing a Harley Quinn DLC apparently. I was hoping she would be a playable character, but seems like she is only the main antagonist and Robin seems to be the main character.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next