FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Akurei Kyotei EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Akurei Kyotei EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Akurei Kyotei EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Akurei Kyotei EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Akurei Kyotei EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Akurei Kyotei EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Akurei Kyotei EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Akurei Kyotei EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Akurei Kyotei EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Akurei Kyotei

2 posters

Go down

Akurei Kyotei Empty Akurei Kyotei

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:58 pm

Akurei Kyotei = Demon Pact

On a quiet street on a cold night a lone boy sat huddled under the dim light of a nearby streetlamp... His breath was heavy, but weak... He had been there for some time... His clothes were tattered and his face dirty... His eyes were wide and shaking, but blank... He sat for and hoped for his memory to return... Something horrible happened to him, but he could not remember what... In the long years he spent wandering the streets he never found his answer...

As he pondered silently, shivering from the cold, a flicker of the lights gave him a start... He looked out into the darkness and saw two figures approaching slowly... Two men came out of the into the light that he sat in... One with dark hair and eyes kneeled beside him, and put a coat around the boy's shoulders... The other with white hair and blue eyes stood watching from the side... The man with the coat looked down on him... "What a poor predicament you seem to be in..." the man said casually... "Don't you feel sorry for him Tenshi?.." the man looked up at his white-haired friend who didnt answer back... "It breaks my heart to see a boy in your state... What is your name?.."

"I..." The boy stammered... "I don't... remember..."

A smile briefly spread across the man's face... "That's so sad..." The man then leaned in so the boy's blank eyes and his dark and piercing eyes met... The lights flickered again behind the man, and his face became engulfed in shadows... "You wish to remember, do you not?.." The boy nodded almost as if he was hypnotised by the man's eyes... "You have something important locked away that you must remember?.." and the boy nodded again... "To obtain something that one truly yearns for... that is the dream of man, and the only true way to get your dream wish, is a demon's pact..."

"Demon?.." The boy asked confused...

"Yes, a demon... If u wish to find your lost memories, then a demon would be your only way... But to get a demon to serve you, you must give up everything in order to acheive your wish, for a demon's only price..." The man put a finger on the boy's chest... "Is your soul... Once you have succeeded in your wish, the demon will claim your soul for itself... Can you accept that cost?.."

The boy was uncertain for a moment... But in those years he had spent alone, and afraid, the only thing that kept him going was the hope that he would one day uncover the truth of his past... "Yes... I would give anything... to reclaim what I have lost..."

"Then... If you wish to summon a demon, you will have to come with me..." The man then got up and started to walk down the street, followed by the white-haired man Tenshi... The boy was hesitant at first but then quickly jumped to his feet and followed the two men down the long quiet road...

"This boy is perfect... The last one I need... Once we finish the summoning we should gather the other parties together... Tenshi, send out a letter to our other guests and have them meet me... We must begin soon..." The man said to his companion...

"Yes Shin, my master..." Tenshi responded...

Intro Done...

You can create any kind of demon, or human, or angel, or anything... the demon/human thing was my idea, so I'm doing that... but if u want to try something new, then go right ahead...

E.G.

Character
Name: (Anything will do...)
Looks: (Either a pic or description...)
Personality: (Anything really...)
Background: (What led u here...)
Skills: (Even when fighting demons, even a human should be able to hold their own...)

Demon/Angel/Soul Reaper
Name: (Something... Evil... MUAHAHA!!! Or not...)
Looks: (Same as before...)
Personality: (Even demons have personalities...)
Powers/Skills: (Go crazy if u want...)

Anything else just ask me... And you can take this story ANY way u want!!! have fun with it and play around... I'll be posting my own character soon too...

Demon

Name: Semiazas

Looks: Akurei Kyotei Demon_rulefull_by_heise

Personality: Very contrast to his serious look, Semiazas is a very lazy demon. Almost become the symbol of one of the 7 deadly sin, Sloth. Only use his power when he's on the mood to use it, even if there's a human who somehow manage to make a pact with him. Doesn't like to use his demon form because it took too much power to maintain it. Hobby? Sleep. Although he has a not-so-demonlike personality, he's actually the Chief of the Fallen Angel.

Powers/Skills: Drain the life force of another living being and able to materialize it into a weapon, or transfer it to another.

Last edited by flamin_souljah on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Akurei Kyotei Empty Re: Akurei Kyotei

Post by Larc Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:27 am

Heh, there's a lot of new rp lately... Oh yeah, do I need to make both human and demon or just one of them is fine?

Demon

Name: Semiazas

Looks: Akurei Kyotei Demon_rulefull_by_heise

Personality: Very contrast to his serious look, Semiazas is a very lazy demon. Almost become the symbol of one of the 7 deadly sin, Sloth. Only use his power when he's on the mood to use it, even if there's a human who somehow manage to make a pact with him. Doesn't like to use his demon form because it took too much power to maintain it. Hobby? Sleep. Although he has a not-so-demonlike personality, he's actually the Chief of the Fallen Angel.

Powers/Skills: Drain the life force of another living being and able to materialize it into a weapon, or transfer it to another.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:08 am

actually, I think i went about this wrong... angel, demon, soul reaper, or human... it doesnt really matter... I'll change up the requirements so u can do whatever u want...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum