FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
G v's S - old chara - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
G v's S - old chara - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
G v's S - old chara - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
G v's S - old chara - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
G v's S - old chara - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
G v's S - old chara - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
G v's S - old chara - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
G v's S - old chara - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
G v's S - old chara - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

G v's S - old chara

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

G v's S - old chara - Page 3 Empty Re: G v's S - old chara

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:14 pm

yeah ^^ heheh i do know Kous week nesses after all ^^ hehehheh

Hiru hugged Corro happily, " i was so happy to hear from you... its been ... what a few hundread years uncle?"

he smiled, " you finaly find a girl?" he said playfully. "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:42 pm

corro laughed brightly

"ah yes yes but i want to introduce you to a very SPECIAL young girl." he chuckled his grin nice and wide

"ooooh kaii!" he called and kai got up fro kou's grip walking cleaning her face off and walking downstairs

she was still wearing the short little red skirt and the white tank top but her hair was now all fluffed and curled about her face and she blinked looking at hiru

"h-hello" she said stopping at the bottom of the stairs her hair bouncing with her steps

"Im kai!" she said happily smiling and extending her hand
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:46 pm

Kou could smell the testoserone and wasnt impresed he fallowed her downt he steps taking in the look of Hiru and hated him instantly.

Hiru looked a lot like Corro only much much cuter... his skin wasnt so pail and he had that air about him...

he smiled up at Kai, " well... Unckle Corro.. you managed to convince an angel to live in the same house as you?" he asked making his way to the stairs smiling gently.

then taking her hand he kissed her fingers gently elicting a growle from Kou as he did so.

" its nice to meet you miss Kai."
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:49 pm

kai blinked blushing slightly

"its nice to meet you too um...your name is?" she said blinked and then glancing at kou and felt a rush of white hit her cheeks that he caught her blushing due to another male

"er...um..." she said and tried to gently tug her hand away

"im not an angel... just a Kai." she said blinking
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Hiru grinned at Kou when Kai turned around.

keeping her fingers he sighed, " you are an angel to me Kai, im Hiru, Uncle Corro invited me to visit because of his new girl. " he said inocently.

Kou shiverd in anger at Hiru... and hoped Kai didnt find him atractive... but she was blushing... did this mean...he shook his head to clear his thogths... he didnt even want to think of losing her....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:55 pm

"C-CORRO!" she hissed and corro shrugged

"i sent the invitation much before the cat showed up" he said and smiled

"you two have alot to talk about come on lets all go get something to drink eh? im sure Hiru is very tired from his travels!" he said and hurried kai and hiru into the kitchen giving a bit of a glare at kou
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Kou fallowed but keep his distance feeling left out... out of place...

they were all family. and he was still unwelcome ... 'kai....'

" great idea! i brought a little scotch with me.. i know how you like it Corro. " he siad as he fished the bottle out as they made it to the sitting room.

Barid came down the stiars quietly adn took in the sight of Hiru, " ahhh, i know you... its been a while Hiru." she smiled. " you havent been here since Kai was a cub."
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:57 pm

kai blinked "i know you?" she said to hiru and walked over sniffing him to try and remember a scent forgetting that that was actually a rather embarrassing act

"oops..." she said and shrunk away "no i dont remember him mom" she said and then walked over to kou standing next to him trying to escape the awkwardness

"ahhh kai look at you! you two have already become comfortable with each other. you had a fondness of hiru back then too" he said and chuckled as kai frowned and looked from kou to hiro then barked at hiru and not in the playful way in more of a 'i dont know you' way

she covered her mouth and hide behind kou her ears and tail low
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Kou let his chest puff out when she chose to hide behind him.

he was proud she woudl turn to him first.

" silly girl you were to little to remeber you wer so small... hell didnt you change a few of her dipers Hiru?" seh asked chuckling.

Hiru smiled aquardly and blushed, " yeah, she was so tiny... thought i would break her at first... " he siad handing out a few drinks to thouse who would take them.

Kou didnt take one.. nor was he happy that Hiru had seen her like that even as a baby...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:27 pm

kai tried to hide herself as far as she could under the couch when her mother said that and let out a whimper

'oh how embarrassing' she thought covering her nose with her paw
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Kou keep his face blank adn lookedout the window trying not to show his jelousy...

Hiru smiled, " yeah... she was so small... and cute, but she had turned out very beautiful like her mother. " he said.

barid blushed and giggled, " dont let my husband here you say that. "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:26 pm

kai got up from the floor and brushed herself off flipping her hair behind her shoulder

"well if you are done with these stories i bid you a fond farewell." she said and narrowed her eyes at hiru and corro then turned and walked into the kitchen putting her hands on the edges of the sink her face burning a bright pink

'how embarrassing.. hes not bad looking... and she told him that... hell he saw that when i was a pup... oh god" she huffed letting her head hang before she turned on the faucet and splashed water on her face to cool it down and she brushed the water off with a towel and then heard corro walk in behind her

"i told hiru of your singing. how about you let him hear your pretty little voice?" he said and she growled turning around

"are you determined to embarrass the crap out of me?!?" she said her cheeks again red

"come on kai it'll be fun you love singing remember?" he said and she growled and smiled "such an innocent voice is sure to make hiru fall for you." he said and grabbed her wrist pulling her into the middle of the living room

she felt horribly uncomfortable with everyone looking at her

"c-corro this isnt fair." she said and looked at him and he just smiled at her and she balled her fists

"if i sing i am free to leave the house unattended i just want to leave" she said and opened her mouth to sing but a weak barking howl came out and she covered her mouth her entire body nearly turning red and she darted out of the door into the woods trying to escape the humility

"she must just be shy" corro said to hiru then walked over and leaned down to whisper in his nefews ear "would you mind going out and making sure she is alright?" corro said and then stood up and looked at kou

"KOU! come on you me and hunter are going into town to get supplies and food for dinner tonight i need your help holding the game that hunter and i shot the otherday. we had it salted for us in the deli" he said and all three of them walked out the door in the opposite direction kai had run.

kai sighed and stopped running sitting down on a rock near the thinner brook that broke off from the river sticking her feet int he water to cool herself off

she took in a deep breath "i know that isnt my voice... you cant possibly loose your singing voice can you?" she said and started singing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW13uJJ9ClE&feature=related
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum