FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

5 posters

Go down

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Empty Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:24 am

Anyone else got this download content?

We've got so far in to it and it's good but also makes me laugh with what they've added in it. Sasquatches and Apocalypse horses. Oh well. Still good to me!
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

Post by Archangel Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:11 am

nah i want too tho, just don't have the memory for it right now, i don't have anything to delete atm. ME2 takes so much memory, it looks awesome tho
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

Post by Erel Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:19 am

I wish I didn't trade in Red Dead Redemption! I so want that DLC! Looks so fun!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:30 pm

It is indeed! Spesh when everything just goes to pot and all the towns are over run with god damn zombies. The coyotes and boars are even undead.

Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Erel, you seem to have a habit of trading in really great games!

RDR is awesome and I played a little of the expantion pack. It's darkly hilarious and killing zombies is oh so much fun.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:27 am

The Cap'n wrote:Erel, you seem to have a habit of trading in really great games!

'Great games' are in the opinion of the gamer, Amarant. But yes, this game was fucking awesome from story, to dialogue, to gameplay, etc etc. However I am a constant buyer of games that are in my radar that I know I would enjoy... and I have an even greater habit of buying a multitude of games in a small amount of time and well... I had to trade RDR in because I needed some credits on a game I wanted at that time. I think it was for Fallout NV or Vanquish. Or was it for Shattered Dimensions? Oh well. I can't remember. I'll probably get it used again and download the expansion.

Nothing like zombies in the Wild Wild West.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:24 am

I literally ROFL'd when I saw the trailer for this, couldn't help it. lol
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:31 am

I must admit some of the missions are hilarious; won't go in to detail as it may spoil the story for some people. Seth is his usual self aswell, actually even happier that his friends have come to life (if you've played the game you know who I'm on about). Breaking an Apocalypse horse is quite fun too.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:15 pm

i probably get it within the next week or so, once i clear up some memory
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:34 am

Completed this yesterday, it's only a couple of hours long I would say but, the storyline is good. ^_^
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:25 am

just crossed into mexico, so dont know how far i am, but i am enjoying it
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:07 am

I'm guessing most of us finished the original story line so I want to ask... how does this fit into the storyline? And where do you start if you do finish it as Jack? But the preview shows John...?
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:23 am

The story takes place before the original story and also takes place after John dies. So there's kind of a couple of months in between. I won't ruin it for anyone though with who the person is you take control of once John has died.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:50 pm

hey taintz, im at that part now, is there anything left to do after john dies?
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:19 am

Not really, If you havent helped every town then you can do that. I think if you haven't broke the last Apocalypse horse before, then you can do that too when helping out towns.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:30 pm

now im just trying to find a unicorn and a chupacabra
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:46 am

Haven't found the unicorn yet, I've still got to help one more town in Mexico ^^
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:49 am

Hey Taintz or Zack, question... I just got the second horse for Apocalypse, Pestilence, but I like War way better. Is there anyway to get the previous horse back? Or is he lost? I didn't save before hand..... Mad
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:05 am

I liked War as well, not sure, try killing Pestilence and then calling for a new horse, that might bring War back, but that's all I can think of, since obviously there are no deeds for those horses
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:17 am

No you can't get them back. Once Pestilence is gone you'll get a undead annoying as hell horse instead. So stick to Pestilence. You should eventually get 4 Horses of the Apocalypse each with a different trade ^^
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:46 pm

Well, Pestilence actually accidentaly died on me. I would figure this horse has more durability since the freakin description said: "almost impossible to kill". Seems to me he died falling on the same height as War did. I whistled and this undead hose came. So Despite the fact that I was an hour away, I reloaded it. I have no choice but to keep Pestilence.

I'm hoping the other 2 horsemen look better....

But I just recently tried out the online mode. It's pretty fun!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:00 pm

lol at that stupid undead skinny horse that practically fuckin runs around in circles as you try to command it
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:27 pm

I hated that damn thing. I tried him for 2 minutes and I realized that he lost his brain as much as the rest of his abdomen!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down