FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
new world conspiracy - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
new world conspiracy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
new world conspiracy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
new world conspiracy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
new world conspiracy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
new world conspiracy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
new world conspiracy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
new world conspiracy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
new world conspiracy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

new world conspiracy

4 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

new world conspiracy - Page 2 Empty Re: new world conspiracy

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:44 pm

"uuuhh..." she mumbled her body frozen in the same spot from tension

"k-kay..." she said to aka unable to do anything but try and resist shaking

((ok ill brb in like 20-30 min i need to get cleaned up for bed lol ))
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Aka then faded smilling as she went back to her body.

she shiverd in the memory of pain as she sat up alown...

it had gotten dark but she didnt find the quiet relaxing this time... she wanted some one to be there with her... she was so loanly... and cold...

shivering she pulled up her thin silk blankets.. she had nerver been so cold... " Theo... were are you?" she wisperd to her self wishing his visit had been longer.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:59 pm

lote felt all the pain stop studdenly and she sat up in the pool of water gasping for hair the glow gone from her eyes but still remained on her markings

"you bare the curse" a voice whispered and she paddled her way to a root and held on for dear life coughing and sputtering out the blue-ish water

"K-ken..." she mumbled crawling out and back up to the ground pulling herself up to dry land with the help of the roots

"kenji you still here?" she asked pulling herself up and looking up at him

"ah yep... good" she huffed laying back against the cool earth huffing for breath

"ow.." she mumbled and put her hands to the top of her head that was throbbing and felt cold metal

"what the..." the ears that where on her head had been stripped of skin but underneath they were metal. andher tail was like a mechanical bone like structure (( i have drawn something like this that i plan on fixing up and usuing as an example sometime tomorro))

"WHAT THE HELL!" she yelled and then grabbed her head in pain

"ow...ow..." she said and sighed relaxing "those people attached metal to my head" she growled out
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Kenji ran up beside her and examined the metallic substance... "so THIS is what they were doing... I think I understand... they were trying to force some kind of reaction out of you and your people... I've seen notes like this that my father had... if the material is something that can be monitored by the scientists... then they can find what they're looking for easily... but I don't understand what they could be looking for... do you have a clue Lote?.." Kenji asked examining the surface of her head and tail curiously...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:36 pm

"not at all. ahhh." she said and opened her mouth long metal fangs coming down

"all i know is that i woke up like this" she said and sighed

"i can hear amazingly well tho. its actually kinda nice... i can hear your heart beating" she said looking at him

"i can hear the blood rushing through your viens" she said and blinked "its a weird sensation" she said and looked at him

"you came back for me. why?" she asked
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:46 pm

"what do you mean?.." Kenji asked standing up... "how could I NOT come back... this was my fault in the first place..." he said with his head low... "I caused this... I let my guard down and my father was able to hunt us down because of it..." he turned away from her... "I don't care what happens... or what comes our way... I WILL protect you from everything that tries to harm you again..." he said making a fist with his hand...

'you're the only thing left that helps me to truly care about anything... I can't lose that again... I can't let it get taken away... if I do... then there's nothing left for me in this life...' he thought...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:00 pm

she chuckled and ran a hand through her hair "ill make sure to keep an eye on your clumsy butt too" she chuckled getting up

"Glasses... what was he doing in there..." she mumbled tapping her lip

"come on i need to change clothes and restock on some weapons." she said and grabbed his hand leading him out then climbing up the tree that they where just under and pushing her hand into what looked like an owl den in the top of the tree. she pulled out a dagger a bow a handful of arrows a spare set of clothing and something glowing in a bottle and jumped down

"alright now a place to change.." she said looking around
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Kenji chuckled alittle... 'now THIS is the Lote I know...' he thought turning away... "jeez... you women are always eating up time when it comes to clothing..." he said rudely...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:26 pm

•Jenny walked down the hallway carrying her files that were thicker with the new discovries added. She wanted to share them with Theo but Clark called for her to come to his office. "Ah Ms. Jeniffer." he gestured to a chair. "Ive noticed you are very close to Theo...I have something I need you to do..."

Theo hurried through his office grabbing work he meant to do and files he had on everyhing about this place. He had to find out more about this project, what they did to Lote was just wrong. "theo?" Theo jumped and looked back to see Jenny in the door way. "hey Jenny," he said waving her in but knocked a folder on the floor, "damn seems I'm still pretty clumsy huh?" she smiled walking over and helped him pick up the papers. When she saw the research paper on all the experimets ever done here she sighed. "you got contacts?" she asked but he simply shrugged. "look, I didn't come to get the silent treatment. I came to tell you Ive been worried about you...Clarks even curious." 
"tomorrows Johns birthday."  John was his older brother but a car accident 3 years ago took that away and left Jenny widowed. Theo took the papers from Jenny and she frowned. "I think it would be good if we celebrated together." she got to her feet and walked to the door trying not to think about the small tracking device shed slipped into the folder
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Aka got up and felt sticky from sweating in her sleep...

that had not been a night mare... it had left her week and tired...but Lote... she was okay right?

seh sighed and walked down to the water fall feeling alown in the darkness as she sliped under the water fall to clean off her thin dress becoming transparent... she could change back in her room... she was to disterbed to care...

why the metal ears and tail.. why so much pain... she thought as she cried silently in the water as it washed away her tears and soothed her puffy eye's.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Theo walked though the ruins trying not to drop a certain file he held that contained a few experiments he'd found that Aka may be able to explain. "Aka?" he called when he reached the room by pure luck. "hey Aka, I brought you something to eat." he said placing the to-go box on the old wood table. "he looked at the couch and saw the balnket and started to worry. 'Did Clarks team find her?' he looked around worriedly now panic stricken.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Aka walked into the room at that moment and reached for a curtain to cover her self up as she blushed deeply.

" ahhhh, Theo.... ahhh turn... turn around pease... " she begged. "

when he did turn she quickly striped off her dress and found a new one, this was deep blue like the night sky above them.

" ummm... okay, you can turn around now... " she said almost in a wisper her blush still sticking to her cheeks.

" im glad you are back, i just didnt know you would be back to night... thankyou for coming back so soon. " she said smiling shyly.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Theo turned red rubbing the back of his head. "y-yeah uh-I-uh.." he couldn't seem to get his mouth to form words or stop stammering like an idiot. He cleared his throat before trying again. "sorry. I was going to wait till tomorrow but I thought you might have wanted to know Lote was the one the lab got a hold of today." he said frowning at the memory of her feral scared state. "also I wanted to see if you might know why this happened." he pulle out a photo taken by the labs security camera of her with ears and a tail.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:03 pm

she steped forward touching the picture, " that... that is waht i saw... " she wipserd fresh tears falling donw her face at the memorie of Lote in pain.

she wimperd and hid her face in Theo's chest, " they put metal in her.... they hurt her... so much the water couldnt heal her... " she wisperd in pain.

she sniffled, " i watched as it tryed to heal... as it took some of my power... the earth could not heal one of its children... " she wisperd.

" were they trying ot take her powers... her life?" she asked looking up her deep blue eye's like water sparkeled back wiht tears and questions.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:28 pm

"you want me to wear bloodied clothing that an animal could pick up?" she said thumping him on the back of his head "geez" she mumbled setting her weapons in his arms to hold and turned away from him pulling her shirt off and then her slipped on a pair of light tan shorts and blinked looking at the other clothes she mumbled something darkly under her breath and turned to him covering her front with her hands

"are you holding anything that could be used as a top?" she said to his back her arms covering her upper torso
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:16 pm

Theo's face softened and he hesitantly hugge her. He shook his head, his voice barely above a whisper. "I don't know..." Theo began to feel the true feelings behind these experiments. He always thought they were wrong, but to see it literaly killing that connection between the planets spirit and it's people was hard. "my people are wrong...they don't understand, hell sometimes I don't understand. But you can't change them." he said tensing. Clark wasn't going to let it change, not till he got what he wanted.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:39 pm

Kenji turned around and blushed intensely... then he quickly turned away again... "wh-wh-what the hell is wrong with you??!! you think that you could show alittle modesty?.." he then took off his overshirt and tossed it to her... "you can use this for now... just get changed already..."

Last edited by flamin_souljah on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:59 pm

Aka shiverd and sighed injoying the warmth... she had never had this type of inter action... her people feard her to much to touch her at times....

she was ment to be heard and seen not touched.

she moved in closer relaxing, " sorry... Theo, can you stay.... im... im afraid to be alown to night... i dont want to dream of her pain again. " she wisperd hiding her face in his chest still.

seh was also afraid of his people... of that smell that choked the tree's...

that metal that was mounted to Lote.... yet some how this one person gave her a smigon of comfort... comfort she had never had before...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:56 pm

Theo began to protest then realised that would be worthless on his part. He didn't want Aka to be alone. Not with the strange chill he was getting about this whole thing. But honestly what was he thinking? Aka wasn't a girl but must be atleast old enough to stand on her own. 'Yes but she has the mind of a girl.' He thought that over and sighed. "Alright. But just for tonight and only till I need to head back into work tomorrow." He said then pulled her along and sat her down at the table. He pushed the food he had brought closer to her before sitting across from her and taking up the file the picture had come from. "You might want to eat something. Itd be bad if you got sick again." He said smiling slightly as he scanned the papers absentmindedly trying to find some idea of what caused the reaction in Lote. Little did he know the small tracking device fell to the floor and stuck between a crack in the floor, practicaly unnoticed.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Aka noded and sniffed the box before opening it and smiling despite her tears.

she Moand in delight as she took out a peice of hot chicken... " oh~"

her mouth watering small canine teeth decended and she sank them into the meat happily groaning in delight.

" ahhhh... its been so long... meat... sweet sweet meat.... " she mumbled around mouthfulls.

seh was finished with the box before she could take it all in. sitting contendedly," its been years....ahhh.... gosh... im in love all over again." she wisperd as she licked her fingers happily humming.

she sighed touching her stomach, " oh... " she paused and looked guiltily at the box " Theo?... i... im so sorry i forgot... im not used to... im sorry... i ate your share too... " she gulped feeling horrible.

" ummm.... please... i can ummm, do you like fruit? there is lots fruit... good sweet fruit. " Aka said grabbing some off the balcony and offering it to him.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:29 pm

Theo blinked looking at the food. He looked from her to the box and instantly began to laugh. He tried to muffle it with his hand but he just found it too funny. "Aka," He said a laugh still in his voice but he quickly cleared his throat. "I brought that for you so calm down. It's nice to know you enjoyed it." He smiled, "now don't you feel better?" It was more than nice to see she wasnt crying and hopefully she wasn't still worried about fixing Lote. "I'll have to remember that next time. Maybe you might be able to come along to one of the restraunts someday." He said but just picturing that sounded like a bad idea.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:36 pm

she thought about that, " yes... just you and me and that good Meat!" she giggled.

she sighed and calmed down. " thanks... Theo.. is this what the Handlers called friend ship or cort ship " she asked curious.

she wasnt given much on every day life... jsut what she happend to over hear...

seh like Theo she new that much he was fun and she was very courious about him. " they never told me of such things... if i didnt know it it wasnt ment to be at the time... " she said trying to think about it her self sitting cross legged on the table before braking a small pink mellon open and taking a bite handing the other half to Theo, its soft blue meat glisting wiht juice.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:34 am

"I DIDNT SAY TO TURN AROUND!" she yelled at him her cheeks pink

"jesus..." she said and pulled on the shirt he had handed her

"its a bit big" she said looking down

"hm..." she said and pulled it tight tieing it in the back exposing her stomach

"thats better. form fitting clothing gives one much more security." she said then grabbed his shoulder and spun him around

"FIRST of all dont yell at me ever again!! SECOND if someone asks you for a shirt do you really think its cause i need an extra one?!?! so you must have known..." she said and narrowed her eyes placing her hands on her hips

"im not even going to get mad and here you are pointing it out. tch. perv" she said flicking his forhead

she grabbed teh dagger in the holster and clipped it around her left thigh and then the belt that had the liquid on it around her waist and then she grabbed the bow and placed it on her back with the arrows

"come on perv" she said and started walking "ima teach you how to make that healing paste" she said and kept walking through the forest towards the old tree she used to sleep up in caustiously incase someone was there
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Theo's attention was diverted from his work to Akari as he tried to process what she had said. he reached for the fruit but simply stared at it. "ah, there's a big diffference between friendship and courtship." he motioned between them, "we are friends." He began to blush slightly. "courtship is more intense, I guess." He felt awkward trying to explain this but after all she was pretty lost to all this. He Stared at the melons weird tint but decided he had nothing to loose. "Hmm," it tasted really sweet almost like a grapefruit with a hint of something new, in other words not poisonous. "what is this?" he asked trying to mull over the other topic.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:54 pm

Aka smiled and giggled, " well... it once told me that it was called watersbelly... " she said thinking about it.

taking another bite as the juice sliped down her chin and along her throat.

" my peopoe called it runnly. "

she hmmmed and little and smiled " i like to call it watermellon" she said shruging.

" its my favorite... it reminds me of spirits... the color is the color of healing.... " she wisperd talking a very serious tone, " and to see healing waters... it is the most beautiful and pain full experiance of my life and it is now so rare.... once... in the last decade... once today... so extrodinary... " she said dazed looking at he blue mellon lost in the memorie of Lote's healing....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next