FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Disenchantment (LRP) EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Disenchantment (LRP) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Disenchantment (LRP) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Disenchantment (LRP) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Disenchantment (LRP) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Disenchantment (LRP) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Disenchantment (LRP) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Disenchantment (LRP) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Disenchantment (LRP) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Disenchantment (LRP)

5 posters

Go down

Disenchantment (LRP) Empty Disenchantment (LRP)

Post by +AmA+ Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:42 am

soooo plot line first if you have ever played the game Okami you will basically get where I’m coming from XD if not then... you should pick up quickly. heres the two classes you can pick from. Smile you can pick a normal human too if you want this is just the special stuff.

GODS/GODDESS: in Japanese culture gods are mostly sacred animals with different types of abilities and powers that go with their elements. ((or at least this is the way I’m twisting it into XD )) I guess just pick an element and pick an animal and yeah pick a few awesome actions ((unique attacks or aspects)) humans in the real world will either see them as just a plain animals ((not seeing the awesome markings)) or when they are in their human form just as regular people. until they witness one of their god like powers

GREAT WARRIORS: very important in that time period too. destined to protect gods and the people. they have an ancient connection and have small elemental powers that go with their weapons. you can pick type of weapon and element to go with it with this class

((feel free to be a warrior or a god it doesn’t matter ^^))

theres going to be loads of bad guys too ;P lots of fighting but a little romance drizzled in aswell Smile

~+~+~++~+~+~++~+~+~+~++~+~++~+~+~++~

Name: Kaguya ((moon Goddess))
female
ageless -appearance late teens, early twenties.

appearance (human): long blue hair, gray gold and purple kimono. celestial wings *basically for show* hover over her back.
Appearance (Fox): blue fox with gold markings. gold celestial stone whip hovers over her back. gray underbelly. small sized wolf. (drawing atm)

personality: very shy to new people and unfriendly or ungodly things. to other gods though she feels connected and exerts her playful bubbly and energetic side. (drawing atm)

Abilities/Attacks: weapon of choice is a gold celestial stone whip that hovers over her back or in her human form rests on her waist line like a belt. uses moon light to create temporary shields’ in between herself and the danger. she can also use star dust to hide herself for a short period of time. powers are strongest at night. can cast 'sleep' on someone but it drains her power. Regains power by laying down resting or sleeping.
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Disenchantment (LRP) Empty Re: Disenchantment (LRP)

Post by Just_Smile Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:48 am

Hmmm... This sounds like fun ! xD I have some animal OC's I might use :3
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

http://sillyhearts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:15 pm

(Yay! new RP)

Name: Haruko
Personality-Quiet though not shy. Haruko is simply reserved but has a kind disposition towards everyone he meets. Since he was the first born, he was taught to be the more grounded one. His sister and him fight like cats and dogs but he still cares for her like every older brother should and is the only one who can calm her down when she's peeved at someone.

Name: Maiko
Personality-Maiko is very loud and energetic. She makes a point to be the center of attention and takes to fighting like its her first nature. Her mouth gets her in trouble, especially when she gets to drinking and only Haruko can keep her from doing something stupid that could get, her killed.

Appearance: Haruko is tall (about 6’1) and Meiko is 5’6. Pretty much they share features like the heart shaped face, copper colored eyes, pale cream colored skin and light pinkish hair (think of this color https://2img.net/h/i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh316/flames2good4u/Nekos/Nekos-001.jpg ) .
~~~~
Weapons-Maiko has a katana the has the ability to draw in the wind around her to deliver swift brutal attacks.
Abilities- The twins are able to manipulate wind to aid them in their fighting styles. Maiko is an offensive attacker that uses her katana to deliver swift attacks. She’s famous for performing a strike of wind with a katana slash. Haruko uses his abilities with wind to manipulate it into defensive abilities. His most common is a barrier of wind invisible he keeps around Maiko for protection when she attacks. His own attacks mostly involve far away wind manipulation, that don’t do much damage but can hamper his enemy’s movements.
Their weakness, however, is being separate. Their elemental wind abilities rely heavily on cooperation. Without one or the other the two are pretty much helpless.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:55 pm

please do joina nd yay awesome characters kim ^^ feel free to jump on in.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Fantastico Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:44 am

This sounds like fun! If you don't mind, I'd love to participate.

Name: Ohoyagi
Appearance: Red helmet with 2 big bull horns of the front. Tanned skin, long, messy black hair that goes past his shoulders and slight stubble. looks about 20-25 years old, extremely muscular, long red duster coat that flows slightly behind him with small trinkets and symbols sewn on, no shirt underneath. On the back is a big symbol that looks like 2 mountains with 4 small clouds above it. Wears a Huge set of prayer beads around his neck, made of solid iron all the way through. Humongous size, if imitating humans, easily between 7 and 8 feet tall. If feeling especially good healthy and well fed, he can grow to around 9 feet tall by will, but he cannot shrink to under 7 feet. pants are long, baggy hakama (samurai pants), and nothing on his feet besides a small belt around his ankle. Around his waist he wears a length of rope tied in a knot.

Personality:He is the god of the earth and mountains. Extremely outgoing and boisterous. Hearty and happy usually, he is extremely hot headed and rushes into most situations without thinking.this can be his weakness sometimes, as it can get him into difficult situations. Extremely powerful and focused on the material world, he values strength and honor above everything. the only things that could compare are the importance he places on family and friendship. Loves to drink, fight, eat, sleep with beautiful women, and fight some more. Believes in the glory of battle and the strength of his own muscles and in the strength of his followers. Extremely focused on the material world.

Animal form: Colossal dark gray boar with small areas of lighter gray, the size of a house after eating a lot, with a thick hide. Tusks are razor sharp and huge, branching off at multiple points. the symbol on his jacket appears on the left side of his body, but is very faded, unnoticable if one is not looking for it. It also appears over his right eye, much more visible in the form of a red scar some parts of the hair are braided with the trinkets from his jacket. The Iron from his beads fuses into his neck, making the area around his neck nearly impenetrable. the smallest he can go in this form is the size of a small fruit cart. hair is brown, the same color as his skin in human form.

Powers. Controls the power of earth and stone. He uses a Giant Warhammer. Grows larger when he is enraged. two tusks on the sides of the hammer part, used mostly for decoration. small length of thick chain on the holding end. can use his powers to turn his skin and anything he wears or holds to stone or earth.can only turn things to stone or earth that he has a strong connection to. his skin is thick usually, but only about as thick as tough leather. when it rains, or when he is drenched in liquid, he can turn to mud as well. however he does not like this form, as it lack striking power. can cause earthquakes by striking the ground or shouting. can cause spires of rock to shoot out from the ground, or form the earth or stone into shapes that emerge from the ground. also has minor control over things made of earth or stone. however, this power is quite weak, as he usually likes doing things himself rather than relying on stone things to do things for him. extremely strong, with enough strength to lift a mountain when fully powered. can cause fissures in the ground, or cause rocks to be launched out of the ground. because of his ties to the physical realm, he is weak against magics, and unless he is charging or ramming into things, he is pretty slow, favoring power over speed. can fuse into the earth itself, and travel at great speeds through the earth, which is his main mode of transportation. he goes considerably slower when trying to control the earth and move around in it at the same time. he has trouble with airborne enemies, as most of the things he controls (besides mountains) do not reach very high.

if he seems OP, please tell me and I'll try to scale him down a bit.

P.S. terribly sorry, forgot to add, he can heal him self, but very slowly and he must have direct physical contact with the earth itself. that means no indoors, no airborne, and not when hanging from something.
Super Fantastico
Super Fantastico

Back to top Go down

Post by Just_Smile Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:40 am

Uhhh... I still can't choose xD I promise I'll have my form done in a few days ^^' (I can't choose between a feline, equine or canine D:)
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

http://sillyhearts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Fantastico Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:34 am

Is my character OK, can i just jump right in? just wanna make sure he's acceptable before I start writing a post for him. I'm gonna start writing one, just tell me now if you have any concerns.
Super Fantastico
Super Fantastico

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:29 am

yeah hes ok ^^ just remember that using any type of their godly magic does drain it even if its only slightly ^^ they do have a limit XP but it can regenerate quickly ^^ awesome character ^^
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Fantastico Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:39 pm

alrighty, thanks, I'll be sure to keep that in mind!
Super Fantastico
Super Fantastico

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:40 pm

no problemo~! looking forward to rping with ya Smile
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Name: Ozean (pronounced oh-say-un) ((water Goddess))
female
ageless - early twenties.

appearance (human):very tall with pale white skin, gray eyes that reflect water. long clear hair with blue swimming through it. almost appears as waves at the end. full lips and small features. curvy with blue marking all over her body. her skin is smooth and gives off the feeling of moisture. nails are always a light blue color. her voice sounds like the calling of a new baby whale.

Appearance (swan): a huge glowing white swan with a slight rainbow hue to the tips of its wings when swimming on the water. her beak is ivory and she has rainbow markings as well. her eyes are a shocking blue and can captivate many who might stumble upon her. her call sounds more like a whale than a goose.

personality: guarded when it comes to suspicious behavior, but has a very outgoing streak but with a most unfortunate temper. she has a flirtatious side as well but since the rushing of water flows through her veins she is unable to be tamed. she loves to dance and explore but is mostly centered around her martial arts.

Abilities/Attacks: she can control rain but only when she is with a wind or lightning god or goddess can she bring forth hurricanes or storms. tsunamis and floods are another ability and she has a weapon of water tendrils that flow from her nails, she uses them as whips.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum