FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
The Lost Story EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
The Lost Story EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
The Lost Story EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
The Lost Story EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
The Lost Story EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
The Lost Story EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
The Lost Story EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
The Lost Story EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
The Lost Story EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Lost Story

5 posters

Go down

The Lost Story Empty The Lost Story

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Everyone’s heard fairy tales. I don’t care how old people get those stories stick to you, their practically a part of your childhood. So then where did those fairy tales come from?what is the real story? What if those stories somehow came together when their world was falling apart?
That’s kinda the idea I have for this thread. To take these stories and mesh them all together.
Basically you can choose from any fairy tale, I’m talking anything from Cinderella, Robin Hood, Alice to stuff you can find within the pages of the Brothers Grimm, anything. You can take a character from that story, hell make your own character using that story line, but the point is to make it unique.
Kay enough ranting.
This is the layout for the basic sign up:

Fairy tale:
Name:
Bio: (Kind of add if you want them to be good or evil)
(Any other info like weapons or magic, yada yada, can be added)

Sorry if this doesn't make sense. Any Q's feel free to ask them

(**I'll post my chara later**)
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

The Lost Story Empty Re: The Lost Story

Post by Ayame Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Fairy tale: The little mermaid
Name: Ariko Fujioka
Appearance:
Human:
https://2img.net/h/i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/HikarixCullen/15846838_4.jpg
Mermaid:https://2img.net/h/i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/HikarixCullen/_Mermaid_.jpg
Bio: Ariko is a mermaid princess who longs to become apart of the world above the blue seas, from the time she was a child the young girl held a deep fascination with the human world and swore she would do anything to be like them. After saving a young man who nearly dies in a shipwreck she finds herself smitten and wishes to see him again, the only problem is she doesn't know how to become human.
Extra: She was blessed with a voice that people swear belongs to a Goddess, her siren like voice enables her to capture and ensnare all and any who hear it.

((Hope this is okay~))

Last edited by Ayame on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Fairy tale: Alice in wonderland
Name: Mad Hatress!!
Appearance:The Lost Story TheMadhatter eyes are rainbow
Bio:spawn of the mad hatters laughter she is as loony as it gets and has a problem with all the different personalities rushing around in her head. she is generally good yet mischievous, she inherited her fathers scissors and has been running around ever since trying to stay out of the queen of hearts hair. she can make full beautiful outfits in seconds and styles hair like some of the best. her fighting skills are legendary and she can gun down any opponent she sees fit. isnt to bad at fudderwhacking neither. lol

Fairy tale: Alice in wonderland.
Name: king of hearts nickname liebe
Appearance:The Lost Story Harada58
Bio: banished by the queen he lives on the land with looks to kill and an aura that makes anyone want to save or protect him, irresistible to women and unforgettable to men he has the power to control emotions and make you do whatever he pleases but he must touch you, whether it be a hand a strand of hair or a shirt, it must be connected to you in some way. has a very calm demeanor and like to play with swords. loves water. and is trying to find his place in the world, has issues with the queen of hearts and funds the revolution.

(the 2 are only if we are allowed to have multiple characters if not then i will use the king of hearts instead)

Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:49 pm

(Such cool, characters! Feel free to have as many chara's as you like.)

Fairy tale: Swan Lake (my own twist on things)
Name: Odile (Oh-deel)
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt68/lala-16_photos/Swan%20Lake/princess-1.jpg

Outfit: https://2img.net/h/i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt68/lala-16_photos/Swan%20Lake/more_random_dresses_by_NeonGenesisEVARei.jpg

(sorry if this is kinda long!)
Biography: Odile was born into a very poor family who barely had enough money to support themselves. As a last resort to feed their family and repay their debts, they sold Odile at a young age to the royal family as a servant. She went to work for them as the crown prince’s personal servant though the two were roughly the same age. Practically being raised together, Odile began to have feelings for the prince. But of course it was a one sided love. As a servant she knew she couldn’t be like the beautiful noble’s daughters that flocked around him or ever have a better life than what she had and so she slowly sank into desperation. A travelling sorcerer preyed on her envy and weakness and offered her a chance to be with the prince in exchange for a gamble. The gamble was that he would make her the most beautiful woman in the kingdom, but if she couldn’t make the prince fall in love with her true self by the stroke of midnight on the night of his coronation then the sorcerer would take Odile’s soul. At first Odile was hesitant, but after much convincing and her vanity she agreed to the deal. The sorcerer changed her into a beautiful woman of blonde hair and blue eyes that was as beautiful as a swan. As expected the prince fell in love with her at first sight when she arrived at the palace one morning claiming to be a foreign princess, but when asked her name (knowing the prince would recognize the name Odile) she called herself, “Odette”. The days passed and the two seemed inseparable, even on the night of the coronation ball where he was to announce their engagement. Odile was so pleased with the fact she’d won the prince’s love she thought nothing of telling him the truth. However when midnight came, the sorcerer’s magic faded away exposing Odile’s true form. The prince, shocked and hurt by her lies, refused her pleas of love and had her banished for her treachery.
There, alone in the forest, Odile’s soul was stolen by the sorcerer’s curse and trapped forever as a black swan by day and human by night.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:36 pm

((these are gunna be hard to top lol))

Fairy tale: Little Red Ridding Hood
Name: Wolf
Appearance: The Lost Story Akirainugami
The Lost Story Wolf-1
Wolf Form : The Lost Story DarkWolf

Bio: Little red ridding hood was always told through the eyes of the poor girl who was tricked by the mean wolf. it was true that the wolf was mean and enjoyed causing others pain but never to the little blonde red ridding hood. she was his world. everytime she would walk in the woods she would walk with him. he grew very much inlove with her until one day she walked in the woods with the hunter. Damion couldnt believe how much his heart hurt and he tried to hurt the hunter. the hunter slashed his knife down damion until he was nothing but a bloodied heap. him and Little red left him there to die in the forest alone. with his last few breaths he saw a great elder women with silvery hair stand over him. she touched his face lightly and smiled "you are not alone, my dear damion, you will always be my little pet. do you wish for me to give you life... life in a way you could never imagine. heighten your senses to new levels" the sound of the power she described made damion close his eyes and nodd with the last bit of strength he had "very well, my pet, but i only ask one thing. your name belongs to me" damion nodded and she gave him a kiss then disappeared. when he awoke he was a large black wolf and had no idea as to what his name was. only his heart ache remained. this was not what damion had wanted. wolves where killed in his village and he would never be able to see his beloved and hated little red ever again.

so every month as the moon disappeares. Wolf roams as a human with large black torn ears. and as the full moon rises he turns into the beast.

((long i know im sorry ^^Wink)
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Okay here is one.

Sleeping beauty.
Princess Emerous: awakened beauty. *evil*

Appearance: The Lost Story J_-scott-campbell_-sleeping-beauty_-001-1

Bio: The fair princess locked high up in a tower guarded by a dragon and surrounded by thorns … is actually the witch that put herself under the spell. For eternal Youth this enchanting woman with a black heart has been stealing first kisses form pure hearted princess and leaving them to sleep in her place.

Prince Nuelion: tricked prince.*good*
Appearance: The Lost Story Cc00bdf086c9c0_full-1
Bio: Prince Nuelion was out to prove him self to his father. His quest to bring back a bride worthy of there family name. yet… all the good princesses are taken. What is a prince to do other then find a fair maiden who is in distress?
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:05 pm

YAY! AKA AKA!
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Red Riding-Hood!!!
Name:Lynch
Appearance: The Lost Story BBQ_at_Granmas
Bio: evil though she saves the town by secretly killing as she calls them werewolves, she has a few psychotic tendencies towards humans as well. loves to skip around and so all kinds of things including "helping" her poor sick grandmother. Has been known to hesitate on some occasions of hunting.
has the power to communicate with animals, as well as very honed fighting skills.

Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down