FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
School Days EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
School Days EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
School Days EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
School Days EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
School Days EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
School Days EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
School Days EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
School Days EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
School Days EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

School Days

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

School Days Empty School Days

Post by KOS-MOS-1701-A Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:16 pm

Foreword: this is a free RP that anyone can enter, just have a small section set for your character and join the party
and there is only one rule: Everyone gets a chance to post, I don't want two or three people going post happy while the rest of the group is offline, if I catch that, things won't be very good

As Taika approached the main gates to the school that she had been enrolled in, she couldn't help but think to herself:
"Well this should be fun, a new school, maybe if i just keep quiet no-one will notice me." As she crossed the main gate's threshold, and entered the courtyard she felt rather awkward, after all, she only carried her sword when she was going to practice, and it felt odd
having them at her back under the bag where she kept her computer and school books. "All of these other students look like they've had more time to practice then me, I should have said something to my parents when the sent me here." She finally reached her classroom much to her surprise because of all the doubt she had about herself and she sat down and got her computer out, which was her only real companion, and she started typing while looking around waiting for either someone to talk to her or the teacher to enter.

Last edited by KOS-MOS-1701-A on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the one RP rule!)
KOS-MOS-1701-A
KOS-MOS-1701-A

Back to top Go down

School Days Empty Re: School Days

Post by Ayame Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:45 pm

At the entrance of the school pulled up a limo scene which caught the attention of some of the students which were hanging around the courtyard. Whispers were passed around among these students of what kind of students would be gracing them- Rumors of celebrities and more swished among the group until the car doors flicked open ceasing the whispers all together- The first to emerge from the car was a young man who was very handsome at that. He stood tall with neatly kept black hair and dark brown eyes, next came another male was about the same height as the first he had messy sandy blonde hair and dark blue eyes. The last to emerge from the vehicle was a young women; she was shorter than her companions but none the less stood at decent height for a girl. Her face was colored snow white and her hair hung down to her shoulders. “Shall we go in?” The raven haired boy asked.

Slowly she looked up to him and nodded. “Yes please” She whispered. The trio walked through the gateway and into the courtyard, all eyes were on them both girls and boys but this was ignored. Once inside the group stood in the middle of the hallway and began to speak quietly. “Which room?” The blonde asked in a hush tone. “Room A-18” The raven haired boy replied. The other two nodded before walking to they’re destination- On they’re arrival they were surprised, they expected to find dozens of students but instead they found one. Only one single student, she was female and appeared to be engrossed in her computer.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Aka bounded in to the class happily grin plasterd to her face.

" AHAHAHA another year! new friends! and HUGS! LOTS AND LOTS OF HUGS!" she giggled excitedly.

she made a quick turn and bumped in to a desk only to giggle agian. despite all the lessons to gain better balance Aka was still a little clumbsy but she loved that part of her personality.

she went to the first person she saw and introduced her self " Hello!" she started, " im Aka!"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by KOS-MOS-1701-A Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:07 pm

Taika heard footsteps enter the classroom and she peeked from behind her screen expecting to see the teacher and an aide enter the room but instead she saw a group of three students all looking at her. "oh no, people are here.......what do iI do, what do I say?" She glanced around quickly and caught a scene in her story where one character was introducing them self to another and she improvised with that "Oh um....hello there, my name is Taika, um, its nice to meet you." she said in her shy meek voice "I hope we get to work together this year." Taika got up from her seat, did a quick courtesy bow and sat back down
KOS-MOS-1701-A
KOS-MOS-1701-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:16 pm

In silence the group of three watched the young women who was one of they’re classmates. She appeared to be timid and shy it was obvious by the way she moved. She approached them and introduced herself- Her name was Taika. She performed a small courtesy and then returned to her seat. “Charming” The blonde mumbled to himself. The female portion of the group disappeared from her companions and walked over to where Taika was seated. She stared at the young women silence for a few seconds before bowing politely. “Nice to meet you” She whispered. “My name is Asuka” She whispered once more. Her voice was light always a whisper, never heavy or loud it was always just right.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by KOS-MOS-1701-A Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Taika notices Asuka approach her and introduce herself with a polite demeanor indicative of some version of nobility or other high status "Well, she seems like a nice person....." "Um, hello Asuka, its nice to meet you, would you and your friends like to sit down......?" Taika makes gestures at the chairs to her sides and front. "Forgive me for being a little quiet, I haven't had many friends in my life." Taika then scratches the back of her head nervously "Oh man, I hope I'm not looking like an idiot...."
KOS-MOS-1701-A
KOS-MOS-1701-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:47 pm

She nodded in response before turning to her two companions who had yet to move from the door way. "Ren, Mori come." She beckoned softly. "Taika has invited us to sit with her" Without a word the two came forward and were soon at Asuka's side once more. "Please..." She gestured lightly with her hand allowing the two to walk past before she took her own seat in the middle of the two.

Last edited by Ayame on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:38 pm

Aka grumbled silently feeling teribly silly...

no one greated her any more...

sighing she walked over and took a seat before Tiaka and tryed again.

" HI!" she said a little to loud, " IM AKA! can i know your Names!?"

she new if they didnt answer this time it was time to find some one else to bother.... they either didnt see her.. or didnt want to ....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by KOS-MOS-1701-A Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Taika glanced at the nervous 4th person and blinked in confusion "That was a little loud but seems she wants some company." "Hello Aka, my name is Taika, and these are our classmates." Taika reached out her hand and offered a handshake
KOS-MOS-1701-A
KOS-MOS-1701-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:09 pm

aka took the hand sighing in relife inside.

" hi" she giggled, : its nice to meet you all, im looking forward to another fun year in yet another school"

she looked at the computer and smiled," nice... what year is that...?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by KOS-MOS-1701-A Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:57 pm

taika looks at her computer and feels a little surprised because not many ask her about her computer. "Oh it's um a two thousand eight model, it was a back to school present." "Would you care to join us?" Taika motions to a seat next to Mori.
KOS-MOS-1701-A
KOS-MOS-1701-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Aka could not hid her happy ness if she wanted, " i would be happy to." she said taking the seat next to mori wiht a little bit of a bounce.

" i used to get gifts like that, computers are the best type they are so easy to personalize... thought i think the one computer i do have only has music on it... umm... im not into much else. " she giggled.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:36 pm

As Aka proceeded to start a conversation with Taika much to her enjoyment the other three students seem to drift apart in they're own separate directions. With his face rested comfortably on his palm Mori stared out the window with a dull expression it was obvious he was bored. Asuka was propped up in a straight position in her chair arms folded neatly and legs just right, she was silently following the conversation while humming lightly to herself while Ren simply flipped through a magazine.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Aka sighed and looked at Mori, " how about you? what do you keep on a computer... you even like them?"

seh was trying to get as many into the conversation as posible.

things were safer in groups and Aka felt like this was her last and only time to be in any type of fun, next year she was good a dead, " sorry if that is to personal."
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Hearing a new voice address him Mori broke his fixation with the window beside him and turned to see who had called upon him. There he saw Aka- The young women who appeared to be eager to talk to others. "On a computer?" He repeated causing his two companions to turn. "He doesn't use them much" Ren answered for him. Mori simply nodded in agreement.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:31 pm

" hmmmmn?'" Aka leand in closer as if interested.

" you into sports or something... reading?" she giggled, " i dont have t... i didnt have much time for anything but a few tunes before something came up...so that was all i had. "

she shruged, " you have lessons to dont you?" she grinaced at the idea of having to take all those edicut and balance lessons again and again... a never ending cycle of monotany.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:41 pm

Seeing Aka lean forward toward him Mori leaned back until his back was pressed against the chair. He had never seen such a persistent person before. "Music is what I'm passionate about." He managed to get out under her pressure.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:49 pm

she smilled and then tilted her head to the side," WOW! do you play and insterment then! "

she took and momnt to think and then sat back wrinkling her nose slightly in thought, " well i dont know much about insterment but i can sing... sorta any way."

she blushed at this, her singing consisted of the shower... she didnt even know if she could carry a tune in a bucket much less have others like it.

" what do you play?" seh asked a little more somber yet still interested.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by KOS-MOS-1701-A Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:27 pm

https://2img.net/h/i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp103/Vampire-Kitsune/desktop-1.jpg?t=1262736854

Taika minimizes the various programs to reveal a desktop that's completely empty except for one folder. "Don't let this desktop fool you, I have music, movies, and pictures on it. I also have a few at home programs on it. Some stuff that I made myself." Then Taika starts to look a little down. "This is all I'm really good at that doesn't involve a weapon."
KOS-MOS-1701-A
KOS-MOS-1701-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Mori was still taken aback by Aka, she was pressing him for questions harder than anyone had ever done before. "I don't...play much" He managed to get out. He was simply at a loss for words which didn't happen to him, but this girl managed to make him slip up.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:35 pm

she giggled lightly looking over at the computer.

" what type of programs?" she asked smiling at the background.

peeking at Mori she wanderd if she could ever talk him into playing for her...

" and Mori what do you play. " seh giggled again happily keeping up with both class mates.

she was at her best when she was with others no mater the diffrence, this was her last year to be happy and she would not waist any opertunity.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:42 pm

"Well..." He looked at his two companions for guidance hopping they would help. Ren chuckled lightly with a smirk which was hidden by his magazine, Asuka however turned to Mori and smiled lightly encouragement. "Go on..." She whispered. He nodded lightly before turning to Aka "I play the guitar"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:07 pm

her smiled became wider as she took a better look at him.

he seemed the over cool and composed type yet he seemed a little nervous.

seh giggled, " well acustic? what type do you play the Ganra anyway... like rock?"

Mori was turning out to fasinate her beyond words she did feel a little rude for all the questions though...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:13 pm

He nodded. "Yes that's right." He replied. "Before we came here we played in a band" Mori reveled causing Ren to glare at him over the edge of the magazine he was reading. "Ssh." He growled.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:20 pm

Aka smiled nervously, she new the whole show bizness thing.

" well we all have fun some times during life,s oem sooner then others."

seh sighed and huged her self her uslessness gulling at her.

" dont worrie i wont say any thing. " she thought a second and then looked up bitting her lip then asked , " can you play for me maby latter? you dont have to if you dont want to. "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next