FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon//

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// Empty Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon//

Post by Ayame Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// Enma-ai-1

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon//

Summary:

The sky is colored inky black; thousands of stars cover the night sky while a beautiful glowing moon showers everything in its radiant light.

You climb out of the bushes and into a clearing only to have stumbled unto a beautiful but old Japanese estate which seems abandoned; at least that's what the rumors say.

Now the question is will you enter and find out if the rumors are true or will you turn around and never know the true story of this house and those who inhabit it.

Profile Structure:

Name:
Also known as:
Weapon[s]:
Abilities:
Bio:
Anything Else:

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// AibecomesAya

Asuka Hikari

Name: Asuka Hikari
Also known as: The lost child
Weapon[s]: Despite not being a wielder of weapons she does have one in her possession which is a Katana which is dubbed “Twilight’s Angel” It belonged to her father.
Abilities: Everyone in her family possessed some sort of ability. For one of her older brother’s it was super speed and shape-shifting for her it was a strange sort of telepathy. Unlike others who can only move and manipulate things with they’re mind, she is also able to bend and manipulate the five elements at will. Although it does however have its set backs, for example she can only bend an element if she is near it. Ex: If she was standing by a calm lake she could turn it into a churning whirl pool or the small ember from a candle could erupt into a wall of flames if she wished it so.
Bio: For the first few years of her life she lived on a beautiful Japanese estate which was built by her family long ago and has housed generations after generations. Her life good until tragedy struck when she was a young child, one evening she had gone out to retrieve something her mother requested but when she returned home she had the misfortune of finding her entire family murdered. The culprit left no clues or reason of why they committed the crime. Word spread that the entire Hikari clan had been killed but they did not know that one remained- the young daughter. Instead of leaving the estate she remained there waiting to see if her families killer would return because if they did she exact revenge, For half of her life she lives alone until she starts meeting people along the way who end up living on the estate with her. Ren, a man whom she saved from death who swears himself to her, Mori a troubled youth who attempted to break into the supposed empty estate and lastly Shizuka a young woman whom Ren rescued.

Anything Else: [Note 1]: Due to the trauma of loosing her family at a young age Asuka’s personality took a downward spiral. She soon became void of any emotion what’s so ever. However she tends to show signs of still having feelings in certain situations like when she decided to save Ren.

[Note 2]: Around her neck she wears a pendant which is for her own protection. This object must never be removed or else it won’t be a pretty sight.

Additional Characters:

Ren: Appearance:// https://2img.net/h/i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/HikarixCullen/Ren.jpg // Ability: //Manipulation of fire at will// //Weapon: N/A//
Shizuka: Appearance: // https://s614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/HikarixCullen/?action=view&current=animebutterflymagic.jpg //Ability: //control over wind and illusionist spells// //Weapons: two seemingly ordinary fans//
Mori: Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/HikarixCullen/Mori.jpg // Ability: //Agility and stealth// weapons: //A large shuriken //

Introduction:

Deep within the woods lie the remains of the Hikari estate. The Hikari family lived on that estate for many generations but that came to an abrupt end when the entire family was murdered. No one dare goes near the abandoned estate in fear of what might happen to them.

~*~

Through the gardens a figure would dance- hidden among the shadows, in the darkness they’re appearance was impossible to decode until they leaped into the moonlight. The figure’s identity was then discovered to be a young woman; an elegant sky blue kimono clung to her slender body, while her eyes gleamed in the moonlight. The evening breeze swept past her cheek and went straight through her hair. The young woman’s movements then came to a gentle stop when she arrived at a small pond at the garden’s edge. With a relaxed sigh she fell into a sitting position and shut her eyes. There was a sense of serene peacefulness for a moment until a ruffling sound broke that peace causing the woman’s trance to be broken. “Who’s there?” She questioned.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// Empty Re: Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon//

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:16 pm

"man, I'm so hungry..." Hinsou said pushing past the expanse of trees and foliage... he soon collapsed in a small clearing from exhaustion...

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// Anime_boy

Name: Hansou
Also Known As: The seedy-looking child... lol...
Weapon: Formally an ancient spear... until it was stolen...
Abilities: Working hard at everything he does... he has had many life experiences and is a well-versed person...
Bio: In a time when the spiritual side of culture was abandoned his family kept their roles as guardians and protect the temple and it's area that is a gateway to the spirit world... Hansou didn't follow their path and was shunned as he was taken in by the city and shyed from his duties... when one of the ancient weapons of the temple were stolen by a young female he was sent to find and reclaim it in order to be accepted by his family again...

"where did that girl go?.." he grumbled... "I thought I was right on her trail and then she just dissapears... this sucks... I'm going to get fired again if I miss work another day... those damn parents of mine are always causing trouble for me..." his eyes were slowly shutting... "maybe I'll just die here... I'm pretty comfortable afterall... and I won't have to deal with my parents and their quests... they've been trying to get me killed since I could walk... and maybe now they'll finally accomplish it..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Hearing no response the women climbed unto her feet and began to investigate. What would someone by doing here? Unless someone was fool enough to actually break into the estate which would to come to her surprise seeing that most steered in clear ever since the massacre years ago. Her trail led her outside of the gates of the estate and into a clearing where she discovered a boy lying flat on his back.

"What's this?" She questions a loud. Moving gracefully from her post to his side. She would then kneel down and examine the boy apparently he was still alive. "And who might you be?" She questioned.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Hansou opened his eyes slightly to see a blurry figure of a girl... "an angel..." he mumbled... "I'm dead then aren't I?.." he asked not sure of his surroundings... 'well if this is how I go then it's alright... alteast I'm not getting killed by a demon or had a spirit try to take over my body like it did to grandfather... this is about as normal a death I could ever hope for... and now an angel will giude me to my final resting place...'
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:38 pm

She tilted her head lightly signifying her confusion to his rambling. "Hm." She placed a slender hand upon his forehead and allowed it to rest there for a second before withdrawing it. "Warm. Must have a fever." She whispered. Her eyes washed over his form in silence before she carefully picked him up into her arms. "In your condition it would be dangerous to continue on. I shall ask my mistress if you may stay here with us" She whispered once more before walking towards the gates which led to the estate.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:46 pm

"yes... take me away... I'm ready..." he said obviously in a dillusional state...

A couple miles away from the mansion was a oddly dressed girl with a long wrapped parcel on her back sits on the ground tiredly... "it's about time I lost that freak... I've got to get this thing delivered but it's damn heavy..." she takes a look around... "where the hell am I anyway?.."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:06 pm

Hearing his voice she looked down at him with a worried expression that would remind one of a worried mother. "You'll be at rest soon" She whispered while now walking through the hallways of the estate. It did not take her long to return seeing that the clearing was only a few minutes away. With a low breath she wondered on how she would explain this to her mistress, the woman she stayed with was a mystery. One could never tell what she was feeling or thinking.

She lightly knocked open the door which led to her mistress' room and waited patiently for an answer. Seconds passed before her call was received "Who is it?" Said a voice on the other end. It sounded like that of a girl. "Young miss it is Shizuka might I come in?" She asked. Once more there was a pause and then the waited response "Yes"

With a light push Shizuka eased open the large double doors and walked into the room which belonged to her mistress. With light steps she walked around the room searching for the one she came to see but saw no sign of the young girl "Miss?" She called.

From the deepest shadows of the room a young women appeared on cue. She was dressed in an elegant black kimono which clung to her slender form. Her face was colored snow white while her eyes chocolate brown. Long black hair fell down neatly down slender shoulders ending mid-way.

"Is something the matter?" The young lady asked. Shizuka came forward and showed the young man she now held in her arms. "I found him barely conscious outside of the estate" She explained.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:11 am

"wow... this must be heaven... such a place I could never even dream of being in... after all my adversity and struggles... I'm finally getting rewarded... and maybe I'll never have to see my parents... or my brother... ever again..." with that last phrase he finally passed out...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:22 pm

In silence her eyes washed over the now unconscious young man who now lay resting in Shizuka's arms. "..." Slowly she reached up and allowed her finger tips to brush against his forehead, he was burning up with a fever and his face appeared pale. "You've gone through a lot haven't you?" She whispered. Her emotionless gaze had now softened into sympathetic one. "Miss?" Shizuka called breaking her from her trance. "Please bring him to one of the spare rooms Shizuka. I will gather the necessary items to care for him." Shizuka nodded with a light bow before departing.

"You look so much like him..."

Shizuka lightly threaded down the empty halls of they're home not wanting to awaken the other two lived with them. Arriving at the designated room she lightly pushed open the door and proceeded to lie him down. "You'll be taken cared of soon." She whispered.

Seconds later the girl from seconds ago returned carrying a variety of things in her hands. "You may retire for the night Shizuka. I can handle things here"

"Asuka- Are you sure?" She asked sounding concerned. She nodded in response "Yes it's late please go rest." Shizuka nodded "Alright I will" She replied before departing for her own room.

With a low sigh Asuka placed the various items she held on the counter beside the bed. From the counter she then took a cloth and dipped it in the basin of water that sat on the counter and placed it on his forehead. "That should feel better."
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Stirring slightly, Hansou started to dream... feeling that he would soon lose his hopes of a normal life and be thrown into adversity... never to be let free of his misfortunes... fighting to achieve no end... a cycle of perpetual struggles... so is his life...

"I wonder what happened to Hansou..." asked Hansou's mother...
"I'm sure he's fine... he is guided by the spirits whether he believes it or not..." replied Hansou's father...
"don't give him so much credit father... he is a failure among us... he will never know our ways..." grumbled his brother...

Hansou's eyes opened only slightly... and his mind still worked through his thoughts... until the figure before him caught his attention... her gentle look and soft expression took away his fears and worries... 'maybe... my life won't be so bad anymore...' he thought...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:09 pm

She leaned forward to brush a few fallen strands of hair which were now sticking unto his face. As soon as her finger tips touched his face he began to stir which caused her to pull back. She watched as his eyes fluttered opened and stared up at her with a dazed expression.

"...Did I wake you?" She whispered.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm

"woke me?.. was I asleep?.. what happened to me?.." Hansou asked confused... his dream-like thoughts and memories of the past while were blurred and broken as soon as his eyes opened... getting up slightly he scratched his head and looked around... "and ummm... where am I?.."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:54 pm

"Where to begin?" She questioned herself softly. She then took a seat on the floor and then looked up to him ready to explain. "You were found about a mile or two from this estate, you were brought in and cared for because you were ill. Just seconds ago you were warm with a fever"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:07 pm

"ahhh... I uhh... I see..." he said questionably... "and this place?.. ummm... wow... it's huge..." he stopped for a moment to really take in his surroundings... a large room... large bed... paintings, and different architecture, expensive drapes and curtains, it was the most costly thing he had seen in his life... the things in this room could probably provide a nice life to anyone willing to take it... but he stopped looking at the room and turned back to the girl... "I'm sorry... ummm... I hope I'm not imposing too much on you or your family... are your parents around... I would like to thank them personally for their hospitality..." he said without thought...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:16 pm

"It wasn't any-" She paused mid-sentence when hearing him ask about her family. That struck a cord she thought she'd never have to feel again. Slowly she lowered her head to the ground to avoid his gaze. "They're-" She tried to speak but could not get the words out. "They're-...not here..." She managed to choke out.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:25 pm

"Ohh..." Hansou said laying back down... his head was feeling dizzy from getting up so fast... "they didn't leave you here all by yourself did they?.. they shouldn't trust a nice girl like you with some stranger like me... I'm not saying I'd ever do anything but... ummm... nevermind..." he said quickly... trying to think straight... "is there no one here to take care of you while your parents are out?.."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:33 pm

Tightly she squeezed down on the palm of her hand in an attempt to calm herself. At every mention of her parents she could literally feel her heart sink lower and lower. "...You have no idea who I am do you? Or where this is?" She questioned.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:42 pm

"well..." Hansou said alittle embarassed... "no... I'm afraid not..." then he put his finger on his chin and thought back... "the last thing I remember is walking through some forest... I was after a girl... and then it's blank... so I suppose we should get aquanted... I'm Hansou..." he said extending a hand...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Hearing his response she couldn't help but laugh. It was now clear, he had no idea who she was or what this place was which actually quiet the surprise to her. " I see." She replied softly. " In any case I am Asuka. Asuka Hikari" She finished now taking his hand into her own.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:57 pm

"ahhh... it is good to meet you Asuka... and thank you for letting me stay here... but I'm afraid I should be going..." he said starting to get up again... "I couldn't possibly burden you any longer..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:04 pm

She shook her head in dismissal before climbing unto her feet. "It is no trouble honestly." She replied. "There is more than enough space and you still look a little bit pale. Why not rest a while longer?" She suggested.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:17 pm

"well I actually..." he said in protest... "I have to find someone... and if I don't hurry-" but he stopped as his stomach grumbled loudly...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:19 pm

A small laugh slipped passed her lips as she turned towards the door. "Well then, at least eat something before you go. I wouldn't want you to go hungry"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:22 pm

"well..." he said not realizing that hunger was the reason of his collapse in the first place... "I suppose alittle food wouldn't be so bad... aslong as you don't mind my intruding..." he said gracefully...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:26 pm

She shook her head once more. "Just give me a moment." She replied lightly before disappearing from the room leaving home alone for the moment.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum