FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Ends Beginnings EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Ends Beginnings EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Ends Beginnings EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Ends Beginnings EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Ends Beginnings EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Ends Beginnings EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Ends Beginnings EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Ends Beginnings EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Ends Beginnings EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ends Beginnings

3 posters

Go down

Ends Beginnings Empty Ends Beginnings

Post by Aka Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Atomic War
devastating. horrifying. the end? or the beginning of something new?
i have aways though of what would become of the world after such a world war...
i have found a bunch of pictures that have inspired me to start a new rp please join as you wish.
as i picture it, i see a mutated human world. both past and future mixed with a devastated present.
few humans left untouched, strange body's, colors, a seemingly new world.
i will have a lot of pixs below to help you get an idea of what i see in my mind ^^

for the rp i think i want a group of humans to meet and quest for there beginnings.
while searching for a weapon to help them defeat "demons" encroaching on there homes.

the demons are just mutated humans victims of the past atomic war. they mean no harm to the humans. they were once humans them selves and only want to coexist in this new world.

it will be a question of past ethics and understanding and the question of are we really all that different?

if you have comments please leave them anything to make this better for all ^^

if you do happen to want to join please leave a profile below lol ^^

Name:
type: *mutant**human**semi-mutant**cyborg*
origin: forests, tech-city's, ruins, valleys.
bio:
personality:
discription: *pic or words*

Ends Beginnings Ujgf
Ends Beginnings Terror
Ends Beginnings PhpThumb_generated_thumbnail11
Ends Beginnings PhpThumb_generated_thumbnail9
Ends Beginnings PhpThumb_generated_thumbnail8
Ends Beginnings PhpThumb_generated_thumbnail6
Ends Beginnings PhpThumb_generated_thumbnail5
Ends Beginnings PhpThumb_generated_thumbnail4
Ends Beginnings PhpThumb_generated_thumbnail3
Ends Beginnings PhpThumb_generated_thumbnail2
Ends Beginnings PhpThumb_generated_thumbnail1
Ends Beginnings Otherside
Ends Beginnings Oaisdfh
Ends Beginnings Newend
Ends Beginnings Khgvlhjgv
Ends Beginnings Kghjc
Ends Beginnings Jhvl
Ends Beginnings Endreborn
Ends Beginnings 348-fullimg
Ends Beginnings Aoweruih
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Ends Beginnings Empty Re: Ends Beginnings

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:09 am

Name: AI (pronounced *eye* just in case)
type: cyborg
description: https://2img.net/h/i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt68/lala-16_photos/208068.jpg
origin: Tech city (cool floaty one pwease!)
bio: AI was created to be the perfect entertainment bot with all the latest in adaptation upgrades, soft skin like coating for an exterior, nerve receptors, human interaction software and emotional being chips. But a glitch in the system soon proved the possibilities of a fully human system unattainable, spiraling the project downward into a forgotten state. AI robots are rare, since most were destroyed, except for the first prototype that was kept hidden by its creator. When her creator just so recently died AI was left to fend for herself, alone in this new world that the humans that had forgotten her had created.
personality: AI adapts to the situations she’s put in, making her exterior emotions and interactions around others change from person to person. She however retains a semblance of a personality within all her circuitry, one that’s curious and kind hearted towards those she deems trust worthy. She is easily spooked or confused when faced with something her system can’t recognize. Almost has the mind of a young child that’s constantly retaining information.

~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:05 am

name: ayuka
race: half mutant
appearence: https://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/Razgri47/Dolls/AnimeGuySteampunkWorker.jpg

origin: ruins ( the one with the little kid and the balloon )

bio: looks like a relatively normal human until he becomes overcome with emotion, he then turns into a somewhat human glow stick with beyond acidic saliva. he was born in a ruin that was build around by the people who found a large factory, they restored it and build shabby homes around it. due to the radiation that had hit when his mother was pregnant with him he turned out the way he was. when he was a baby he accidentally burned off many of the fingers on his mothers hands from his acidic spit. as he grew older he realized he must never let his emotions get the best of him, which is why he scavanges and carries with him a pack of cigarrettes. they helped calm his nerves. after years and years of practice though he did well to numb himself to anything. and with his mother now dead he had no real reason to stay in that filthy town. he packed up his belongings and headed towards a place that was nothing like that factory, someplace that was clean. so he could search for a cure.
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Ends Beginnings BELLYDANCER
Name: kakami
type: semi-mutant
origin: forests of maio_gi * old fort*

bio: her people the ever religious tree hungers. her mother having fallen in love with a man afflicted by the radiation gave life to Kakami and raised her amongst these skid-dish people. "always always you must act like a human" her mother said. alway... she could never show the terrible demon born gifts... even if her eye's are on the verge of giving her away being the burning gold color that they were.
instead chosen as her clans best blade dancer she sets out to find a weapon to defeat the demons of the worlds end and bring it back...

personality: she is closed in and contemplative.she doesn't open up well to others and prefers to be on her own. she is very confused about life...

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum