FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who do you prefer? (FFVII)

+9
Erel
DarkUltima
Nightmare
clief101_
Tainted Dreamz
Just_Smile
The Cap'n
Archangel
RYCloud92
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who do you prefer?

Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Who do you prefer? (FFVII) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you prefer? (FFVII)

Post by Erel Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:30 am

Yuffie. I'd so freakin *Y)(R%#$#)U that Kunoichi all over the place.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:48 pm

1. Zack
2. Cloud
3. Vincent
4. Cid
5. Barrett
6. Tifa
7. Aerith
8. Nanaki
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by clief101_ Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:09 pm

i would also do that to said rikku....lol, ud be crazy not too!!!!!

I actualy liked using aerith. despite losing her
clief101_
clief101_

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:48 am

Damn close call, surprising to say.

1st, Rude. Doesn't have to say anything to be a badass. He's got a soft spot for Tifa, making him the most exploitable boss in the game. xD Not to mention in later versions, it's Crispin Fucking Freeman, voice of Albel Nox!! :-3

2nd, Red XIII, my favorite character in battle just cause he's so well rounded and his magic tops everyone else's, at least the way I used it. Also, he's just cool by himself. :p
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:16 pm

O.o I don't get why most people don't like Yuffie when they like Rikku, her character thief style was based around Yuffie's thief style.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Tainted Dreamz wrote:O.o I don't get why most people don't like Yuffie when they like Rikku, her character thief style was based around Yuffie's thief style.

Agreed. In fact, Rikku's personality is borrowed heavily from Yuffie. They're both perky, hyper active and loud mouthed not to mention both are classified as Thieves (even though in both games they could change classes because of the sphere grid and materia). I really liked Yuffie, when she first joined my party I took a liking to her. She's hotheaded, arrogant and selfish but she's also fun and witty and there are times when her true colors shined very brightly.I liked her character very much because she was well balanced of being classified as good and bad from being perky and having moments of kindness to characters but also as she is a total bitch and likes to pick on the team. Rikku is annoying because she tries to get into your face of how "good" she is.

I still don't understand the liking of Aeris. It just seems to me she gets all these extra points of being a "great" character because she dies. What about Galuf? He died too. Personally I couldn't be happier when Seph stabbed her (not at first because I spent so much fucking time leveling her up to get her limits and shit). A damsel in distress from the beginning of her life to the day she died, always someone captures her or she stupidly runs off to do her own thing because she thinks she can do it on her own but clearly needs Zack or Cloud to save the friggen day because of her dumb ass. The first quarter of the game is like fucking Scooby-Doo and Aeris is Daphnie. It's like she's begging to be stabbed in the back and guess what, she was. Her whole character is boring too, she's a Mary-Sue (AKA a bland, lifeless character who lacks a personality and is always seen as this pure hearted character).
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:59 am

Yuffie's not a bad character, definitely lulzy enough for me. :p

Aerith was a character that I just liked for no reason, it happens.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:30 am

Im consistent with not liking Yuffie or Rikku, they just come off annoying and immature to me, but that may be bc of how young they are, either way i dont like them, just like Vanille in ff13.

As for Aerith, she had plenty of personality, she was innocent, pure, and was full of life. Ya she wasn't exuberant, humurous, tough, or anything out of the ordinary, but thats what made her stand out--a girl next door type who is shy and from the slums, she makes the most of what she has, and she stands out in a genre (jrpg's) that are full of radical personalities, this is why i liked her so much and felt connected to her during the game.
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by clief101_ Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:31 pm

The great thing about this game is the characters. I think that this is the best thing about it. Yea you have a good story line and battle systtem and all that, but i think the characters are the best in it all....They all have a story to tell, and they do tell it, however big or small. They all have their seperate goals and own personalities, but fight together...
clief101_
clief101_

Back to top Go down

Post by thelaughingman Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Cid is my fav. His attitude,his limit breaks(especially dynamite) everything about him.Reno and Rude are also on my list. Advent Children helped them get there quicker, with Rude's spare sunnies and Reno hitting Rude on the back-swing. Odins beard i need to get Advent Children again.
thelaughingman
thelaughingman

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:40 pm

said it before.... i'll say it again.... FFVII... i did not like..... (if they ever made a remake.... i may try it but no guarrantees... they'd have to improve a lot to get my approval >_>)

out of the 7 FF (main series) games i've played FFVII is 5th... (FFI & FFII coming in 5th and 6th)

but if i had to list the characters i liked.... hmmm....

1. Tifa. the most exciting cutscene i experienced when i played it mainly featured Tifa, other characters were there... but my attention was drawn to Tifa and Tifa only.

2. Cloud (Original), Main characters always come pretty high up on my lists... although there were parts i hated so much i wished i could just press a fast forward button.

3. Probably.. Vincent, didn't like the fact you had to do a puzzle type thing to get him... but whatever... from my impression he was the dark moody quiet character... i likey...

4. Yuffie, you always need a comedy element in my opinion, Yuffie was it... lol. again didn't like the fact you had to FIND her (unless she joins anyway later on in the game? i got her the moment i got accses to the world map o.o)

5. Red XIII, talking dog... need i say more... lol

6. Cid, Eh, he was ok... didn't fully understand much about him though...

7. Sephiroth, for a villan... i can see the appeal.... but.... i wasn't very impressed... strong.. yes... but leave an impression on me... no...

8. Barret, just... didn't like.... wow he has a gun for an arm... big whoop...

9. Cait Sith, just... WTF.... i never used him... unless i had no choice....

10. And finally Aerith....... dammit... i HATED that girl... with a burning passion... i knew that she dies... and i was HAPPY DAMMIT... i even wished i could be Sephiroth for that one moment.... i just didn't like a single thing about her.... >_<

i ain't listing any of the others.... don't care about them.... and i've only seen Advent Children once... for some reason i cannot buy it off Amazon... it always gives me bull about incorrect card details... even though EVERYTHING ELSE I BUY gets paid for and mailed to me! EVEN IF ITS ON THE SAME ORDER! so therefore i cannot comment on the AC Cloud
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:45 am

After VII, Cloud loses any respect I had for him, but I liked AC better than I did the actual game, so it's an oxymoron in itself...
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:15 am

@BLEH: FINALLY! Someone who also hates Aeris... fucking cunt.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:44 pm

long live Aeris!!!!
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:54 pm

I find it ironic that Tifa, who dressed a bit whore-ish like was the most shy towards Cloud but Aerith showed no shame (especially funny when you go to the Temple with both of them and Tifa turns away not wanting to hear what Cait Sith has to say but Aerith makes him say it.

However I have a feeling that Tifa actually dressed like that because of her Job (if your working in a slumbar it helps to have a USP Wink )
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:16 pm

Zack'sCloud wrote:long live Aeris!!!!
How can she? Bitch is dead lololololol
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:51 pm

down with yuffie!!!!
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by clodrox3842 Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:18 am

COLDD IS DA BESTIST CAR EVR!!!!
CLO BEETS ALL DA BAD GEZ UP CAZ HE SUPR KEWL!!!!!!

SEFFY IS KEWL TOO BU HES DA BAD GUY LOL!11
clodrox3842
clodrox3842

Back to top Go down

Post by clodrox3842 Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:25 am

AN EVRY1 ELS IZ KEWL IN DA MOVY 2!!!!111!!!
clodrox3842
clodrox3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2