FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What Game(s) Are you Playing?

+12
Leon the Tempest
Nightmare
Just_Smile
Boko_The_Holy_Knight
Erel
Darkness Phoenix
The Cap'n
Zane the pure
Archangel
Leonknight
Claire
RYCloud92
16 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 15 Empty Re: What Game(s) Are you Playing?

Post by Darkness Phoenix Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:15 pm

@Smiles

Just don't get Crisis Core that game sucks.
Darkness Phoenix
Darkness Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:17 pm

xD im with u on that darkness xD i have it and completed it xD it was short and i didnt like the level up system coz u dont get EXP like the rest -.-' its like a reli reli rare chance 2 level up -.-' it was so rare for me i completed the game as a level 8 i mean whats the fun in that it wasnt even challenging like previous Final Fantasy games
Nightmare
Nightmare

http://www.scythgamegroup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Just_Smile Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:32 pm

Thank you everyone Very Happy Between tactics and IV then!

Darkness Phoenix wrote:@Smiles

Haha, well, it's actually one of my favourites x') I bought it some years ago and since they I replayed it about 3 times,lol.
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

http://sillyhearts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:50 pm

@Erel, you're thinking of Joseph's Cloak. lol
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:28 pm

Darkness Phoenix wrote:^ There's not gonna be a trophy patch for MGS 4 instead Konami is just gonna re release it and that version will be the one that has trophy support.

According to ign

"Trophy support is being added to a 'PlayStation 3 The Best' budget version of the MGS4 which is being released in Japan. But if you already own a copy of the game, you'll be able to download a patch around this time."

Having said that even if I don't get the trophy patch it was also announced that there would be a patch that allows you to install the game all at once so it would be nice to do a run through where I don't have to wait 10 minutes for each new act to load.

Didn't actually play Shattered Dimensions tonight as planned as two of my best mates paid me a visit and we decided for laughs to watch Ozombie and Iron Sky (the later is actually alright, Ozombie just stupidly bad)

Zack'sCloud wrote:@RY-you will have a busy rest of the year even if you don't buy any new games

You know what they say, no rest for the wicked.

@Smiles you know if you go on the Playstation shop you can download V VI VII VIII and IX to your PSP. Either case though FFI (the PSP edition) offers good challenge but not much of a story. I've heard IV is good but as you could tell by my list I'm not one to judge it.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:36 pm

You've just made enemies with at least, 3 people here bro. lol
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:52 pm

Crisis Core does suck. But then again, I am not a big fan of the spinoffs of FFVII.

@Nemo: Yes. Thank you very much for refreshing me on Symphony. do you happen to remember Maria's lingerie color? xD

@RY: 'No Rest For The Wicked'. I like that statement when it adheres to gamers. All I'm saying is, when Skyrim DLC comes, this wickedness will not sleep AT ALL>
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:30 pm

I'm kinda with Erel on Crisis Core. The story was ok-ish (could have done with more Angeal, Turks and Aerith and less Genesis and his Amazing Friend (by which I mean scientist whose name I forget)) combat was fun but the challenge only really came from the side missions which (For me) got very boring very quickly (except the Yuffie ones).

Plus as much as I liked the inclusion of Genesis (good villian) it seems that Square built him up to be the Final Fantasy VII.2/VIIwhatever main big bad (going by the dirge of cerberus secret ending/ the members of shinra beginning his body up) but soon just got bored with the compilation of VII and went off to do other things.

Never the less there are worse games
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:51 am

@smiles--I didn't care for final fantasy I. I haven't played those others, but pieces of IV, and it is a good game.

@TGD, Erel, Nightmare, and whoever else hates Crisis Core--you all suck balls, CC is the best game on the PSP. And no I'm not kidding
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Just_Smile Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:51 am

Thank you again.. I already had downloaded VI and IX on the PSP about 1-2 years ago (I finished IX, which is my all-time favourite, but I'm stuck with VI) and I just downloaded VIII too.
I didn't find tactics in the shop, but I might download that too (I bought a €20 voucher)
The only thing that scares me off, is that it looks incredible manga-ish. I'm just not fond of the art style, but the rest od that seems okay ?

nemo wrote:

You've just made enemies with at least, 3 people here bro. lol

Haha, I don't mind >:3
At least Zack agrees, haha
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

http://sillyhearts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:51 am

@Zack: Whatever. The only good thing about that game is that they focused on Zack Fair (Zack > Cloud) and we got to see Tifa in her cowgirl outfit!

@Smiles: Yeah the art may not be to your liking, however the rest of the game might soothe what you need. Be warned, the game does have some grinding prerequisites before some boss battles; and it really does need you to adhere to the old Final Fantasy cardinal rules such as knowing what jobs can and can't do, elemental weaknesses, etc etc. But other than that, you are a veteran FF player, you shouldn't have any real problem with it.

Mass Effect 2. Agarest War II. However all these talks of Symphony makes me want to DL an emulator; or my anticipation for Lords of Shadow II just ascended to new heights.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:41 pm

I had kind of a personal connection with Crisis core, so I can't fault it for anything other than repetitive missions and shallow-ish gameplay. That ending hit me in the gut 20 times over, and I STILL cry at the ending...

I've been playing alot of Blazblue to sate my taste for P4A.
And brawl because I'll be doing some awesome hacks for it coming up.
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:50 pm

Still Castlevania HD over here. Played a little Skyrim after beating God of War III when I kicked Zeus' ass with no damage. SUCK IT! Very Happy

Might play some BBCS2 later if I'm in the mood, but me and Zane are building up our Shanoa's, so I might get a little carried away like usual...
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:33 pm

@Zane: I swear to god that if Junpei isn't playable, I will type hateful posts on this site and no one will give a shit.

I TOO DON'T LIKE CRISIS COCK. Gameplay, fun. Leveling.... annoying but different. Story, AWFUL. I don't understand why there has to be 30 new fucking characters that don't fit into the original plot of FF7 with each new game. Couldn't the final boss be fighting Sephiroth at Neibelhiem? Or how about more scenes of Cloud and Zack fighting together to show their friendship and more of a reason for Cloud to want to be Zack instead of Zack never shutting the fuck up about Angeal? Genesis and Angeal and Hollandaise Sauce or whatever the flying fuck his name was with the blonde hair. I don't care. Whatever. My opinion, I AM GOING TO FACE ZACK HATRED OHLOLOLOLOL

GAMES

Persona 3 FES and Borderlands when I feel like it. Persona 4 Arena is out next week, SO EXCITED. Also, thinking of preordering Borderlands 2 and Bioshock Infinite. DAMMIT SO MANY GAMES SO LITTLE MONEY
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:29 am

Couldn't help myself so add these two more games to the list and I swear I wont buy any more till they are all beat XD (unless if Luigi's Mansion 2 comes out soon)

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
Blood Stone 007 (was £4 and a friend recommended it (not touched it yet))
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Crisis Core's story was good to me, but hey whatever. The addition of Angeal explains the buster swords importance. Genesis is responsible for the G Project, and I found the gameplay fast and exciting. It was a bit too easy, and I didn't care much for the side missions, but overall, it was an awesome game. Therefore Capn can go suck elephant dick
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:37 pm

Guilty pleasure from CoD: Black Ops last night. I was heavily sauced before we started though. -_- I think my KDR was 10-25-0.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Still on Mass Effect 2. Haven't popped on Agarest II in a couple of days. Now currently about to tackle Miranda's loyalty mission; haven't met up with Samara or Thane just yet.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:47 pm

waiting to get some money before I buy Kingdoms of Amalur
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:57 pm

FUCK YOU ARCH-ASSHOLE, YOU GO SUCK AN ELEPHANT COCK

Persona 3 FES and Borderlands.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Playing more Skyrim. Just got to level 8. Yeah, I'm finding it difficult to level up in this game. O_o
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:38 pm

You know that list, yeah its on hold untill I 100% MGS4

That's right the UK just got the patch and I'm installing it now.

@nemo - Leveling in Skyrim depends on what skill you are currently using, you can of course spend a lot of time smithing or sneaking but keep in mind that enemies level up as you do (also 2 words of advice. Decide what you want your character to specialize as (magic/archery/sword play etc) and also save your perks or only use them in the skills you care about (standard stuff but you only get 81 perks max))
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:41 pm

You mean they pulled the Junction bullshit from FFVIII? Great, now I'm going to forego any grinding in this game. I like challenge, but if enemies level up with you, then there's no point in levelling up in the first playthrough.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:15 pm

It isn't that bad really, as the action element means you can take on any enemies in any way you like (sniping from a distance with a bow is a good strategy) Plus if the game is raping you too hard you could always go to the options and adjust the difficulty until you balance your skills to a set you prefer (only thing that changes is enemies deal less/more damage and dungeons contain less/more gold/rare treasure I believe)

On my first run I grinded my sneak to 100 and got myself up 10 levels when I started the grind and I could still handle enemies (having said that my One handed skill was 40 something at the time)

Plus the game demands a lot of money or time if you wish to grind smithing (which is the least recommended set to grind early (as materials for better armour will most likley be expensive or in dungeons/heavily infested areas))
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:44 pm

I'm focusing on Sneaking, Pick-Pocketing, Archery, Heavy Armor and One-Handed perks. I'm a Wood Elf, which makes for decent Thief classes with their speed. :]
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next