FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
BREAKING NEWS Marvel Vs Capcom 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
BREAKING NEWS Marvel Vs Capcom 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
BREAKING NEWS Marvel Vs Capcom 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
BREAKING NEWS Marvel Vs Capcom 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
BREAKING NEWS Marvel Vs Capcom 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
BREAKING NEWS Marvel Vs Capcom 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
BREAKING NEWS Marvel Vs Capcom 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
BREAKING NEWS Marvel Vs Capcom 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
BREAKING NEWS Marvel Vs Capcom 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BREAKING NEWS Marvel Vs Capcom 3

3 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Empty BREAKING NEWS Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Post by RYCloud92 Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:51 pm

I found out watching Hard News

Apparantly more information is to be released at e3 this year
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Post by Erel Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:59 pm

That is some awesome news. If they add in Spider Woman in the line up I'll be even more happy. Add X-23 and feakin Iron Fist then it's time to kick ass sea bass!!!!!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:42 am

Heres the official trailer aswell

From the outline in the MARVEL logo it seems Deadpool maybe in this (if so I'm going to grab this as soon as I can)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:55 pm

Deadpool has become mainstream so I'm sure he will be in it. But I do hope they put some popular underground characters rather than mainstream.

But regardless, this game is fucking mine. I have been waiting for this game for Ages!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:39 am

Gamestop is already taking freakin reservations. I dropped some already and I might drop some more on my way to pick up Super Street Fighter IV
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Sun May 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Deadpool
Venom
Domino
Protoman
Leon Kennedy
B.B. Hood

Don't care about anyone else, if these 6 are in it then it's automatic win.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed May 05, 2010 10:55 am

In an interview in Marvel.com, it was mentioned that there will be 30 characters or so. I'm not sure if that's talking about the game total or from Mavel but I would imagine 30 is a plenty.

Although Marvel vs Capcom 2 is one of my favorite fighting game I feel like the over saturation of characters made It less appealing. The fighting system wasn't toe to toe anymore. It was about who can throw the cheesiest combos with calling teamates and Cable. I think if his game is the vs concept of Snk vs Capcom 2 it would be a great game. No more Changing characters in between fights just finish the bout!

As for characers, Marvles never ending of awesome and not so awesome characters have changed through the decade so I'm sure Deadpool will be in it since he is cashcow these days. And as for Venom, if they want to play the current Venom in the comic book which is McGargan instead of Brock, then hey should make him play differen. Honestly he way he played was too much like Spider Man missin the Web Ball.

Now if they want to put Brock they can always put his Anti Venom form. That would be cool.

Iron Man needs to play different. With him wearing his new Extremis armor, he should play faster now and not so clunky like he did in the past with his Modular armor.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Thu May 06, 2010 1:44 am

First, TOTALLY FORGOT SOMEONE!!!! Viewtiful Joe. He's so awesome in Tatsunoku vs Capcom and to see him fight Wolverine or Hulk would be soooo sweet.

Anyway I'm with you, 30 is plenty and even that number is pretty ridiculous even if it's still one of the greatest fighting games ever created but my complaint is Capcom just released Tatsunoku vs Capcom. Literally just released it. It just seems Capcom can only make its sales through its fighting games on account everything else aside a few titles are super mediocre. I can't remember much of MvsC2 because it's been so long since I've spotted it in an arcade. My favorite combination was Venom and MegaMan but I think Capcom learned to make sure there were hardly any clone characters on their roster.

CvsT, all the characters have very unique fighting styles so I can only hope they do the same for the Marvel characters. I want Venom to be Venom and not a Spidy clone and I'm not sure which Venom I want. I'm leaning more towards Eddie because he will always be Venom in my mind but I think a great Venom to use would be the Ultimate universes Venom because he's not an alien who copies Peter's Spiderness, he's all tentaclly and he leaps like 40 feet in the air. And I just heard about Anti-Venom from a friend who still pays attention to Marvel (as I just RECENTLY got back into Deadpool with this new volume which is super entertaining btw) and I saw Anti-Venom and cringed. What the fuck is he? I just didn't care to look at his background, sometimes comic books piss me off lololol.

Deadpool has gotten so mainstream and I remember a time where I would be reading one of his comics and someone would say "what's that?" and I say "Deadpool" and they'd reply "more like Gaypool". I mean, I haven't read a Deadpool comic in ages (the last I think was a Cable and Deadpool comic) but when X-Men Origins came out, I really wanted to read a Deadpool comic to read... you know, REAL Deadpool and not Wolverine Fuck-Up.

I never played as Ironman in the original, even though he was one of the comic book characters I payed attention to. I was more compelled to play the villain so I can't comment on his movements. I remember Hulk would piss me off with his movements. FUCKING MOVE HULK!
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri May 07, 2010 6:34 pm

I was never A big fan of the ultimate universe. They took out some of classic feel that makes Marvel Marvel. And although I understand that they were trying to make the Marvel Universe in the Ultimates a bit more modern.... I don't know.... I'm no buyin it. Literally and otherwise.

But yeah, Spidey getting The alien symbiote from the Secret Wars isn't a a really good way for the modern age. I sort of liked the ultimate story of it.

Anti Venom is just visually cool looking for me, at least when John Romita jr didn't draw him. His story and background ties in with "One more Day" which i didn't delve into too much. In fact I boycotted blue and red Spidey two years now and still counting because of One More Day.

Capcom's strentgh will always be in their fighting game. So I'm not surprised they are milking that genre.

Btw, drop the yellow and blue Logan, andd wear the X Force duds!!!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:09 pm

Some gameplay footage

RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:50 pm

They didn't change Iron Man's Repulsor blast!!!! BUT-----

FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!! BOOOOOOO YAAAA!!!!!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:17 am

E3 has been awesome this year. Especially for Nintendo.

This might be one of the greatest years of gaming ever (and it also might make me poor in the process because I have to own this and the others)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:30 pm

DEADPOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content