FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
The Marvel VS Capcom 3 Topic EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
The Marvel VS Capcom 3 Topic EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
The Marvel VS Capcom 3 Topic EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
The Marvel VS Capcom 3 Topic EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
The Marvel VS Capcom 3 Topic EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
The Marvel VS Capcom 3 Topic EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
The Marvel VS Capcom 3 Topic EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
The Marvel VS Capcom 3 Topic EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
The Marvel VS Capcom 3 Topic EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Marvel VS Capcom 3 Topic

+3
Claire
RYCloud92
The Cap'n
7 posters

Go down

The Marvel VS Capcom 3 Topic Empty The Marvel VS Capcom 3 Topic

Post by The Cap'n Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:03 pm

I know a few people are excited for this game so we should talk all about the fucking mess of a button masher here. So far, we've gotten a whole bunch of new characters making their way into this game and I'm very happy to see several of them. Viewtiful Joe, Deadpool, Amaterasu and many more.

http://marvelvscapcom3.com/us/characters

So far these are the characters that have been released with links to videos of each character's moves and specials and whatnot. Who do you want the game? Some returns maybe? Who're you going to use?

I was hoping that Leon Kennedy would be in, not Chris but what are ya gonna do. I also wonder what version of Megaman they're going to use since in Tatsunoku vs Capcom they used Megaman Volnutt from Legends. I'd like to see the Battle Network Megster, maybe even Starforce Megs because Omega-Xis is awesome but Geo is not. So far I'm using Deadpool, Joe and Dr. Doom and I say Doom because it's funny as hell when you beat someone with him in MvC2 and he makes like 5 clones to gangbang your opponents corpse. If, and most likely, Venomnomnom makes his way in that's my third. Nomnomnomnom...
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

The Marvel VS Capcom 3 Topic Empty Re: The Marvel VS Capcom 3 Topic

Post by RYCloud92 Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:05 pm

Jill is DLC? What I dont get is have they actually finished making the game or are they purposefully leaving characters out to flog some extra cash.

Either case Deadpool, Wesker and Spidey might be the first team I will start with. When I get it that is.

Out of characters I want in the game, well theres only one at the top of my list at the moment and thats Frank West.

I predict Leon S Kennedy being put in at least as DLC

However both companies have kick ass characters so whoever is announced is more or less a win.

BTW Kickass was published by Marvel if memory serves me right...Hit Girl would be a surprising addition.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Leon would be win, top tier, bitches.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:57 am

looks cool, im just not really into fighting games
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:22 am

nemo wrote:Leon would be win, top tier, bitches.

X-23 would rape him a new one. Shoving her adamantium claw on her foot up his ass.

Dude, who fucking decided to put MODOK in this fucking game?! WHO?! WHO?! WHO?! waste of a fucking slot since Marvel has so many good line ups waiting to be in the spotlight!!! I'm okay with them putting on She-Hulk but... come on?! Domino or Spider-Woman would be a better pick!!!

Well for my team it'll have to be X-23, Deadpool, and I want to try out Super Skrull. I hope they put Psylocke in this game godamnit! she was badass in the previous game. My old team used to be Spider-Man, Venom, and Psylocke but.... since I lost my 'faith' in Spidey after One More Day I will rarely if not decline to use him at all times.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Erel wrote:
nemo wrote:Leon would be win, top tier, bitches.

Dude, who fucking decided to put MODOK in this fucking game?! WHO?! WHO?! WHO?! waste of a fucking slot since Marvel has so many good line ups waiting to be in the spotlight!!! I'm okay with them putting on She-Hulk but... come on?! Domino or Spider-Woman would be a better pick!!!.

Betting you Spider-Woman will be DLC.

I'm still a bit annoyed that Chris Redfield has stolen the light from Jill just because of Resident Evil 5, Jill was a much more interesting character imo and the fact she's been knocked out of this game and is only DLC is bull honky.

But I digress
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:45 pm

HOpe you're right about Spider-Woman, RY.

At least Jill is a DLC. Which outfit, RE3 Nemesis?

Glad they put Zero!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:34 pm

^It's her Resi 5 outfit. (thankfully though pre blonde)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:20 am

I'm not too happy with Zero actually. He's fucking terrible to play as in Tetsunoku vs Capcom plus I'd like to see some other Megaman characters get some spotlight, like Cutman! I have always wondered if they would ever bring Bass into the Capcom Fighting games but I know he and Protoman would be complete clones of Megaman. Still be cool to play as them though.

As for MODOK, I thought that wasn't a bad choice. He's different to say the least. If there's anyone who shouldn't be in this game it's Trish. I can't stand her. And Dante. I didn't like Devil May Cry but I know it has a huge following so meh. I just feel that Trish is going to be a watered down Jill.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:07 am

even tho i dont play the game, i think zero is pretty badass, and if i did play it would probably be as him
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:02 pm

You fucking serious, Amarant? Modok? Out of all of Marvel's unique line up they picked Modok? Marvel has an abyss of a character to pick from and they pulled out Modok? I wouldn't have been too disappointed if they pulled out Lockheed! Or freakin even Vulture! But come on I mean fuck! Modok?! Someone must've been on shrooms and hitting meth to have picked fucking Modok I'm so fucking mad at that. They should've put Spiral back. She was a unique and different character in all games she was in in the past fighting games.

As for Capcom's line up, they can pick whoever. I am neither heart broken or over joyed on whoever. Marvel is my main concern in this game.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:20 pm

FUCK!!! SHE HULK AND STORM?! Okay Storm is cool... BUT FUCK!!!!! SPIDER-WOMAN!!!! DOMINO!!!! PSYLOCKE NOW!!!!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:42 am

This game is fucking badass. Although I do wish that the speed was just like Marvel Vs Capcom 2, it's a bit slow, but the graphics are beautiful and the gameplay is smooth as hell.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Fantastico Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:01 am

Ho boy is there a lot to talk about with this game. So wonderful, but I am a nitpicky freak, so here goes. First off, The character choices are, for the most part, wonderful, each character playing an important part in the last decade since Mvc2 showed up (True, Arthur hasn't really been around much, but I'm not complaining, He's a cool character choice, and his moveset is pretty solid.) Don't like how you can't select one character more than once anymore, but I like the fact that now when I play someone online, I won't be fighting 3 Akuma's or 3 Weskers. Each character has unique strengths and weaknesses, and all in all each one provides the game with a good mix. I wish there were more characters, But 3D modeling is a pain in the ass compared to sprite modeling, so I understand why they did it. However, with DLC being announced (Shuma Gorath and Jill) My wish may come true. I hope to see a colossal cast of characters showing up soon.

I'm not a big Devil May Cry fan, I never played any of the games, but I would've liked to have seen someone else in the game besides Trish and Dante. They're fine, but with so many Capcom games out there, It would've been nice to see some I'm more familiar with (I know everyone else, I just would've liked someone like Frank West or Chuck Greene, or maybe someone from the Lost Planet series) If you put Dante in, fine, no big deal, but Trish as well was a little unnecessary. No joke characters this time around, which I would've liked to see, maybe the return of Dan and Servbot (With the inclusion of Deadpool, many other funny options open up for the marvel side as well, Like maybe Bob from H.Y.D.R.A or maybe even Forbush Man Smile ) Spencer was an odd choice for Capcom, but I won't complain too much, as he's a fun character to use. However, if I hear him say the words "Bionic Arm" one more goddamn time, I'm getting an Akuma, Wesker, Dr. Doom team and ripping his asshole in twain. However, I'm getting off track, Overall, the game is astounding and I highly recommend it to anyone, regardless of a few characters that I'm less than fond of (Not a big Storm or Phoenix fan myself, but I'll survive them being in this game) Oh, one more thing, Love that Phoenix Wright got a brief cameo, even next to Miles Edgeworth! but maybe try to get them involved in the game a tad more? I'm not saying make them playable, that'd be a little too forced, but just get them more involved somehow. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go take Galactus for a ride.
Super Fantastico
Super Fantastico

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:08 pm

Modok. What the fuck?

At least Taskmaster was a good underhanded add in. Honestly the Capcom characters, Aside from Morrigan don't get touched at all in my roster. I figured I play enough Street Fighter that they don't need attention in a VS game.

Modok. What the fuck?

X-23 is a good add. Having her and Wolverine in the same team is like X-Force missing Domino. lol. She's incredibly fuckin fast and godamn fucking blitzy.

Modok. What the fuck?!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Fantastico Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:13 pm

I don't mind M.O.D.O.K too much, He's a very different character, sure, but he's got a decent move set, flight, a wide array of projectiles, and a few good throwing moves, Plus, he's been getting quite a bit of attention, especially with World War Hulks right behind us. I think it's interesting how both Marvel and Capcom are presenting us with not only classic characters, but also characters who've played big roles in the last few years.
Super Fantastico
Super Fantastico

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:24 pm

I stopped diving into Hulk after World War Hulk. That was such an anti climatic saga, that and Romita Jr. Isn't my favorite artist. That and the whole fifteen Hulks running around killed it. But I do like Rulk.

Deadpool got a lot of fan base within the decade so it was inevitable that he was going to be added in.

Apparently the next few DLCs are based on fan preference. I miss Psylocke.... her spotlight has been going up and down but her recent involvement in Uncanny X-Force might give her enough credits to join ranks.

I would find it hilarious and pleased if they put Spider-Woman in. Hell why not? Bendis did a good job building her up then and even better job breaking her down in her awful ass fucking motion comic. Now she's just some character in the Avengers story line. Pity, and I liked her a lot when the "New Avengers" came in town with Cage, Spidey, Logan, Sentry, and of course Iron Man and Cap. Then we find out she was fucking Veranke... fucking Secret Invasion.

But I'm willing to bet they're going to pull some old Marvel VS Capcom 2 characters and just put them to the new gen game. I'd be really surprised if htye are actually making a character from scratch based on fan appreciation.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:43 pm

n33dz m0ar Gambit...
yeah
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:14 pm

gambit was a fun character. Although he was lost and under powered in Marvel VS Capcom 2 like most people.

Fucking Okami and that dumb combo. I hate it!!!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down